Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596337 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>New York?
I have no idea what you are talking about
I drew my conclusions from your post 2am angry rants where you bounce from one totally incoherent thought to another, often stopping in mid-sentence and saying crazy unrelated things. Not to mention the posts that look like you passed out on your keyboard and then woke up and forgot what you had been talking about. Or the posts where you seem like you are trying to be profound but its total gibberish.
You should go back and read some of your late night posts. They have been some doozies.
skom
her posts are written by drank poster, just sometimes black out,
it is effect of to much buzz or budwiser beer(we call DOOD WISER because chemicals cause dood of all wisdom and senses making black out)

let me add
benAdam lately reduce his insults, did you read my research posted to you 2 days ago who is this gay
mostly I am not mistaken when I post clear evidences, not my jokes?
I do love jokes,but my deep respect always is respect and silence,even when I hurt someone,later I try to correct my imperfection or human weakness

sorry?
don't think this post as wicked gossip, or Lies

few of them left ,just dissapeared and never came back,because the truth hurt them and fear doesn't allow them to return here.

same HFY is not japanishe only poster from N,Korea capitol P'yongyang
so called"peaceful land"

have blessed night mr Skombolis

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596338 Sep 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T try to flirt with her, hoping to sleep with her,
atheists always look to gain only own greedy devil big bang benefits
FU pervert.
Lil is a long time friend of mine.
If you had a half a brain, you would be dangerous.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596339 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
And 90% of the population is religious
How in the world could anybody do a study to tell if religion has anything to do with it or know if the sample group is indicative of the whole?
Just hate propaganda by the bitter 3%
What 3% would that be?

I provided six sources, all of them except for one, were Christian sources.

So what 3% would that be?

Ahhh, you must mean the bitter 3% of Christians that are pissed the other 97% are tainting the image of Christianity.

The 97% that you're a member of.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596340 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I drew my conclusions from your post 2am angry rants where you bounce from one totally incoherent thought to another, often stopping in mid-sentence and saying crazy unrelated things. Not to mention the posts that look like you passed out on your keyboard and then woke up and forgot what you had been talking about. Or the posts where you seem like you are trying to be profound but its total gibberish.
You should go back and read some of your late night posts. They have been some doozies.
Talk about an irony laden post.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#596341 Sep 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
It's almost impossible for me to discuss my religion and not discuss death as well.
Yikes!

And Clearwater can't discuss love without a reference to death. And he also describes life as a kind of waiting for death.

I guess that neither of you sees what outsiders might find off putting or unhealthy about that.

Or why Americans might not want another fervently Christian president any time soon. A lot of people died needlessly under his leadership. How much did he value life believing what you believe?

Location hidden

#596342 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
What 3% would that be?
I provided six sources, all of them except for one, were Christian sources.
So what 3% would that be?
Ahhh, you must mean the bitter 3% of Christians that are pissed the other 97% are tainting the image of Christianity.
The 97% that you're a member of.
I don't see "percentages" being of any value in any court. I have yet to ever find any to be accurate within reality or accountability. All are taken from an unreliable prospectus of merchant.
I expect when one sees the mob running down the street toward you with a noose, all surveys will be recognized as I have portrayed them.
Just say'n.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596343 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see "percentages" being of any value in any court. I have yet to ever find any to be accurate within reality or accountability. All are taken from an unreliable prospectus of merchant.
I expect when one sees the mob running down the street toward you with a noose, all surveys will be recognized as I have portrayed them.
Just say'n.
I tend to agree for the most part, but, at the same time, it's obvious Christianity is aware that it has problems and those problems come from within.

Five of those links were from Christian oriented sites/sources, and the other link was a study conducted by USC, and it surveyed over 20,000 Christians in compiling the data.

Here's that link, http://www.policymic.com/articles/29397/relig... , and the link to the actual study where you can download the .PDF: http://psr.sagepub.com/content/14/1/126.abstr...

Fennario

#596344 Sep 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
But--I kinda agree with you on a certain level that death is discussed way too often in religious circles. From arabs in Gaza and all over the world quick and happy to do suicide bombings...to Iran wanting to start a nuclear war to bring forth some prophetic Imam. To Christian countries like the U.S where Fundamental Christians like George Bush would not hesitate to drop a nuclear bomb.
Now you're agreeing with me.
trifecta1 wrote:
So that why I say to me---any discussion about religion that does not include the endgame of death---which is the centerpiece of religion and faith--seem fake to me. Maybe it should not be that way--but that how I feel.
You seem to live under dark, grey clouds.
trifecta1 wrote:
Jesus say "by their fruits ye shall know them" but what fruits?
How about the banana of your dwelling on death, or the kumquat of your vicious character attacks? Those are the fruits that characterize your posting.
trifecta1 wrote:
I no think my Christianity have anything to do with this billboard. Nothing at all.
Although you've emphatically denied that it matters to you even a little, you might want to consider what your posting causes others think. I think your Christianity has everything to do with your piece of this "billboard" - the collection of posts that you have left behind, and I'd bet many others agree. It's what has molded your death psychology and made you want to be a member of the hive.

Epi just made a comment to River about the relationship between her early upbringing and what Epi called her "hav[ing} trouble with Bonding." I think that a preoccupation with death, perdition, everlasting punishment, and crucifixion might account for your darkness.

Many Christians seem to have partially or completely escaped those influences. But I think that reflects on them and the inherent natures. Lesser people succumb more to the darker aspects of those dark teachings of their church.

Fennario

#596345 Sep 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I can't judge nobody based on they words here.
Actually, you do that repeatedly. You have nothing else to judge Topix posters by, and you judge many of us extremely harshly.

How can you be so blind to this? Others aren't. Your words reflect intensely on your religious training.
trifecta1 wrote:
Some writers here posing as atheists may be actual Christians and some Christians here may be atheists. That is how cynical and suspicious I view this billboard. it be crazy and stupid to judge the faith of any writer here.
Yours is being judged right now.
trifecta1 wrote:
After I become a Christian---I careful now to no judge anybody.
You're utterly insight free. You don't know yourself at all.

Location hidden

#596346 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yHHV4K0Z1CAXX
Are you making sport of me?

Location hidden

#596347 Sep 27, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g0q8xyy_yIoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596348 Sep 27, 2013
More information, from Christian sources, that illustrate the problem.

Does Christianity Have an Image Problem?

" Broadly speaking, outsiders are hostile toward Christianity because of its perceived "swagger," our sense of self-importance, even arrogance: "We have become famous for what we oppose, rather than who we are for." More specifically, the negative image centers on the following six themes:

We are hypocritical, with a morally superior attitude.
We are too focused on getting converts.
We are anti-homosexual, with bigoted and intolerant attitudes toward gays and lesbians.
We are sheltered and isolated, out of touch with the rest of the world.
We are too political, in that our views too often reflect conservative ideology and the right wing.
We are judgmental, lacking in love, and too quick to condemn."
http://www.cedarville.edu/Offices/Student-Lif...

Christianity's Image Problem

" If Jesus' public relations committee were working for anyone else, they'd have been fired long ago. Anyone else with such a bad image problem would disappear. The campaign would be over, the bus tour cancelled, the public appearances would stop."
http://www.ministrymatters.com/all/article/en...

'My Confession' Campaign Aims to Reverse Christianity's Bad Image

"A group that seeks to reverse the bad image of Christianity in America launched a new campaign Tuesday that encourages Christians to publicly confess their shortcomings by leaving notes in public places and reporting them on a website.

The My Confession campaign, organized by Changing the Face of Christianity, Inc., hopes to get Christians to acknowledge problems such as hidden hypocrisy, intolerance and homophobia failings that give the faith a bad name."
http://www.christianpost.com/news/my-confessi...

Just about everything mentioned in the sites provided above, and previously, echo what atheists and the others that frequent here non theists, agnostics etc...commonly referred to as "Trolls" have been saying from the beginning.

Christians recognize and say it too.

It isn't just atheists and non theists that speak out and confront the issue.

It isn't trolling to point that out.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596349 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Never.

That's a very meaningful song to me.

Location hidden

#596350 Sep 27, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Le_le how would anyone in here know about a rumor about you that was started in NY?
Did some fairy (like perhaps the Vodka fairy) come in here and post about a rumor about you that was started in NY?
You should put the bottle down before you post Le_le. Because now your posting things (like you did above) that make no sense at all.
_______
There is help out there for you Le_le, you just have to seek it out. I hope this will get you started.
Boston Alcohol and Substance
30 Winter Street
Boston, MA
CAB Boston Treatment Center
784 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA
Boston Public Health Commission
723 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA

Fennario

#596351 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
People have fakes bring nice because they think its funny to get Chrustuans to trust them but they don't it fot long
You sound a lot like Trifecta now:

"Some writers here posing as atheists may be actual Christians and some Christians here may be atheists. That is how cynical and suspicious I view this billboard. it be crazy and stupid to judge the faith of any writer here."
Skombolis wrote:
The bottom line is I let me ego and my suspicions get the best of me and I just was dead wrong
You would do well to recognize that that is a common pattern for you. Insight involves applying such observations to your actual real-time choices and behaviors, which includes your posting, and allowing those insights to modify that behavior for the better. It's suboptimal to just keep making the same mistakes again and again, and coming to the same conclusions again and again, while never growing.

Location hidden

#596352 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree for the most part, but, at the same time, it's obvious Christianity is aware that it has problems and those problems come from within.
Five of those links were from Christian oriented sites/sources, and the other link was a study conducted by USC, and it surveyed over 20,000 Christians in compiling the data.
Here's that link, http://www.policymic.com/articles/29397/relig... , and the link to the actual study where you can download the .PDF: http://psr.sagepub.com/content/14/1/126.abstr...
Of course they do.
The message, in itself, is based in the teaching of corrupted priests preceding it by many hundreds or even thousands of centuries. any subjective study of history shows that as obvious.

Location hidden

#596353 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Never.
Oh, Now, the gal ain't never been around the hill country all that much...let alone the forbidden "still" country, so she ain't never partook of the "finest" artists o' shine.
Have a little mercy son...or better yet...take 'er on down the river ta "see"...she'd prolly appreciate it.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596354 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Never.
wELL..

I mean "nEver" unless I caught you in a trap or something, and I only do that with friends.

My Grandfather, or my "Paw" as we called him, was especially fond of old time music like that.

He taught me everything I know about the mountains, woods, trees and such. Everything. We used to spend a lot of time together. He was born in 1911 and worked in the CC during the Depression.

He died cutting some trees at my Uncles place. They found him in his truck and he'd stopped to take a break to have some "sody" crackers and tea.

Anyway. He liked that kind of music.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596356 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Now, the gal ain't never been around the hill country all that much...let alone the forbidden "still" country, so she ain't never partook of the "finest" artists o' shine.
Have a little mercy son...or better yet...take 'er on down the river ta "see"...she'd prolly appreciate it.
Yeah, she'd love it.

The good parts of that way of life have almost vanished, but it's still here and there.

When I was 16 years old, the county I grew up in had a total population of 10,000 people, and 3,000 lived in the city limits. Our closest neighbors still plowed with mules. We kept goats and that's where our milk was from.

Good times.

Location hidden

#596357 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
wELL..
I mean "nEver" unless I caught you in a trap or something, and I only do that with friends.
My Grandfather, or my "Paw" as we called him, was especially fond of old time music like that.
He taught me everything I know about the mountains, woods, trees and such. Everything. We used to spend a lot of time together. He was born in 1911 and worked in the CC during the Depression.
He died cutting some trees at my Uncles place. They found him in his truck and he'd stopped to take a break to have some "sody" crackers and tea.
Anyway. He liked that kind of music.
I bet you miss him. I miss mine too and that I wasn't with him when he died. When they led me out I looked at him and he was smiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Angeles Sober Coach: 7 Day Rehab - In Home ... 3 min The Addictions Coach 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 749,827
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Insults Are Easier 229,857
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 15 min Divin Rakesh 184
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 548,234
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 32 min AsianStarMassage 1
Biggest Fraud Ever Perpetrated On American PPL 55 min Publc Enemy Num 1 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 261,600
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE