Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#596321 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just trying to shut me up.
He doesn't like what I wrote in my post, I suppose. So John Coffey does what he
does best- slanders me.
I actually was told the rumor began in NY.
Coffey and company have simply ran w the lie.
It's cool though. I've learned my lesson w these peeps.- shame on me for trusting the friendship
of christians on wsjlm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#596322 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet yer jist so proud that someone FINALLY poked a stick into yer toilet ain't ya!
That is you on the end of the stick, ain't it?
Phew!
my toiliet is made from cristal glass,and poking by you inside of my toilet, exposing your nacked brain and nose sticks not in designed places for you?
also poke a stick inside of your own toilet all day long,and sniff only your stinks?
go ahead

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#596323 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll fill ya in here Catch.
What I done was ta "deposit" my soul in the Bank of Armageddon. They got one of them rewards programs(like the "toaster on deposit" rewards of the Vampire National Bank o' Newd York)....
What they give ya is 999,999 "script" dollars(only ta be spent in/and/or during the great tribulation). AND...1-1935 US series "silver certificate" issued as legal tender for all debt and/or payment backed by .999 mint US silver payable upon demand by aforementioned redemption.
Now ther's a "penalty" fer early withdrawal.
Ya gotta give back all that "script" , AND the 1-!935 silver certificate they give ya with the exact same "matching" serial number(just like they recorded it at the Cathaholic Church ceremony).
If ya ain't got that same silver certificate, it costs ya $999,999 real dollars, AND ya gotta file this paper what they calls "Hay, Beans, an Corpses" ta have yer trial seen by the "high" court(I think that means the "judge" smokes weed).
BUT WAIT! Ther's a loophole!
Ya jist let it all ride till jist before that rapture stuff..ya goes in an petititions ta git yer soul back,...then the "bowls of the earth" spits it out anyways, an yer filthy rich fer the whole dang tribulation thing!!!
An if yer slick, ya can bribe the court with the "silver certificate"....an more'n likely the judge'll be to high an busy ta even notice!
Seems a bit complicated.

But it makes much more sense than, say, trifecta's blather.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596324 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo! Booooooooooooooooooooooo LOL.
anyway
Woooooo of Booooooo doesn't stop child of god dr Shrink and assembly of saints to be proud from you and try icon positevly only posted passages by You-this is only assignment given to you from heavenly Assembly of saints?

atheists idiots your cyber friends for sure drop you down not far away from hell?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#596325 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Le_le how would anyone in here know about a rumor about you that was started in NY?

Did some fairy (like perhaps the Vodka fairy) come in here and post about a rumor about you that was started in NY?

You should put the bottle down before you post Le_le. Because now your posting things (like you did above) that make no sense at all.
_______

There is help out there for you Le_le, you just have to seek it out. I hope this will get you started.

Boston Alcohol and Substance
30 Winter Street
Boston, MA

CAB Boston Treatment Center
784 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA

Boston Public Health Commission
723 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596326 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
When people would come to this thread- and state -that Christians practicing hateful christianity is the
reason they left the faith..- I couldn't grasp that- for I figured- if He's in your heart- He's there forever..
And He may be.. Yet-
I now can see how the very representatives of the message of Jesus- are
and can indeed
cause others to fall away..to doubt.
Wonder if someday they will answer for their hatefulness towards His children?
OH. THIS rhetoric is "mild"... you should read the cathaholic thread.
Even I have to take a break from it, and I am bad(no excuses)...Listening to them has taught me to be a more tolerant person...believe me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596327 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll fill ya in here Catch.
What I done was ta "deposit" my soul in the Bank of Armageddon. They got one of them rewards programs(like the "toaster on deposit" rewards of the Vampire National Bank o' Newd York)....
What they give ya is 999,999 "script" dollars(only ta be spent in/and/or during the great tribulation). AND...1-1935 US series "silver certificate" issued as legal tender for all debt and/or payment backed by .999 mint US silver payable upon demand by aforementioned redemption.
Now ther's a "penalty" fer early withdrawal.
Ya gotta give back all that "script" , AND the 1-!935 silver certificate they give ya with the exact same "matching" serial number(just like they recorded it at the Cathaholic Church ceremony).
If ya ain't got that same silver certificate, it costs ya $999,999 real dollars, AND ya gotta file this paper what they calls "Hay, Beans, an Corpses" ta have yer trial seen by the "high" court(I think that means the "judge" smokes weed).
BUT WAIT! Ther's a loophole!
Ya jist let it all ride till jist before that rapture stuff..ya goes in an petititions ta git yer soul back,...then the "bowls of the earth" spits it out anyways, an yer filthy rich fer the whole dang tribulation thing!!!
An if yer slick, ya can bribe the court with the "silver certificate"....an more'n likely the judge'll be to high an busy ta even notice!
LOL Just could not help myself.LOL

dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596328 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which come from you and your army of sock puppets.
Do you think everyone here is as stupid as you?
We knew if none of us said anything about it, that you wouldn't be able to stand the suspense any longer...and wind up giving yourself away for the insane fool that you are.
there is nothing be changed because of your crap around,

keep gilgamesh steps in the water and make this water only dirty, and all s....flowing around your feet,

fool can be insane
but sane fool is horible mental desease qualify scums like you only white coat and 911 departing you to the mental department of crazy flat head idiots

what was according to you,Big bang, or 20000 year ago Jesus teachings,
or Egyptian sfinks was built by izrealis slaves from giza Valey of Hinnom?or??...
he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Location hidden

#596329 Sep 27, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>my toiliet is made from cristal glass,and poking by you inside of my toilet, exposing your nacked brain and nose sticks not in designed places for you?
also poke a stick inside of your own toilet all day long,and sniff only your stinks?
go ahead
Ya know that BIG BANG that keeps hitt'n ya on the head? That's the LID.
The two metal rods on the side is fer yer electroshock therapy(which ya obviously ain't had fer a while)... Try not ta put yer tongue on 'em....if ya do...make sure ther's cotton in yer ears first....and don't exhale...you'll cause the whole hospital ta pass out.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596330 Sep 27, 2013
Time to find my pillow
Good night.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#596331 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know that BIG BANG that keeps hitt'n ya on the head? That's the LID.
The two metal rods on the side is fer yer electroshock therapy(which ya obviously ain't had fer a while)... Try not ta put yer tongue on 'em....if ya do...make sure ther's cotton in yer ears first....and don't exhale...you'll cause the whole hospital ta pass out.
I believe in genesis creation,
you atheist believe in Big bang who punch your head thrown all brain cells,and left only fish embrio not developed evolution sperm instead brain created by God?

believe me,when your last journey land you to dr Shrink desk and table of brain surgery then not only two rods will be stick to your toungue,but few tubes to your nose, one needle to your brain, and air pump to your atheistic a.....
never allow you anymore to halucinate, or babling big bang theories,or believe that your grandfather was gorilla,and grandamam was Amazonian monkey,

after surgery you be humble sweet vegetable and maybe believer,that you are after operation is transformed as evolution meduza who can breath air without of water

he he heeeeee
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596332 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Time to find my pillow
Good night.
when you find your pillow, open window and shake out all stored bed bugs seating in the pillow and waiting to consume your blood and cabbage head?

so?good night and sweet dreams only, because eat sweeties makes you more fat as you are now???

Location hidden

#596333 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Just could not help myself.LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKakDOs7fOkXX
Aaaahahahah!

Now...Ya see what blokes likened ta us goes through fer the likes o' youse wimmens?!...an THEN--Ya don'e even harbour a liken ta RUM!
That's why we gotta keep them dastardly birds y'know....ther more agreeable---an they at the least likes RUM!

Location hidden

#596334 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Time to find my pillow
Good night.
Nite LIL!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596335 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just trying to shut me up.
He doesn't like what I wrote in my post, I suppose. So John Coffey does what he
does best- slanders me.
Coffey and company have simply ran w the lie.
It's cool though. I've learned my lesson w these peeps.- shame on me for trusting the friendship
of christians on wsjlm.
New York?

I have no idea what you are talking about

I drew my conclusions from your post 2am angry rants where you bounce from one totally incoherent thought to another, often stopping in mid-sentence and saying crazy unrelated things. Not to mention the posts that look like you passed out on your keyboard and then woke up and forgot what you had been talking about. Or the posts where you seem like you are trying to be profound but its total gibberish.

You should go back and read some of your late night posts. They have been some doozies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596336 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite LIL!
DON'T try to flirt with her, hoping to sleep with her,
atheists always look to gain only own greedy devil big bang benefits
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596337 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>New York?
I have no idea what you are talking about
I drew my conclusions from your post 2am angry rants where you bounce from one totally incoherent thought to another, often stopping in mid-sentence and saying crazy unrelated things. Not to mention the posts that look like you passed out on your keyboard and then woke up and forgot what you had been talking about. Or the posts where you seem like you are trying to be profound but its total gibberish.
You should go back and read some of your late night posts. They have been some doozies.
skom
her posts are written by drank poster, just sometimes black out,
it is effect of to much buzz or budwiser beer(we call DOOD WISER because chemicals cause dood of all wisdom and senses making black out)

let me add
benAdam lately reduce his insults, did you read my research posted to you 2 days ago who is this gay
mostly I am not mistaken when I post clear evidences, not my jokes?
I do love jokes,but my deep respect always is respect and silence,even when I hurt someone,later I try to correct my imperfection or human weakness

sorry?
don't think this post as wicked gossip, or Lies

few of them left ,just dissapeared and never came back,because the truth hurt them and fear doesn't allow them to return here.

same HFY is not japanishe only poster from N,Korea capitol P'yongyang
so called"peaceful land"

have blessed night mr Skombolis

Location hidden

#596338 Sep 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T try to flirt with her, hoping to sleep with her,
atheists always look to gain only own greedy devil big bang benefits
FU pervert.
Lil is a long time friend of mine.
If you had a half a brain, you would be dangerous.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596339 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
And 90% of the population is religious
How in the world could anybody do a study to tell if religion has anything to do with it or know if the sample group is indicative of the whole?
Just hate propaganda by the bitter 3%
What 3% would that be?

I provided six sources, all of them except for one, were Christian sources.

So what 3% would that be?

Ahhh, you must mean the bitter 3% of Christians that are pissed the other 97% are tainting the image of Christianity.

The 97% that you're a member of.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596340 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Talk about an irony laden post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min nanoanomaly 774,042
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,046
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,020
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 175,556
Moses never existed 2 hr Hidingfromyou 729
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web