Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596221 Sep 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Takin the high road, good for you........
I wanted to point that out because when people here take that road it is very rarely acknowledged, and I know thats why its not taken nearly enough. When people dont take notice, in my own case anyway, its like why bother..........
I guess I am so used to it from Epi that I would only notice if she didn't

But you right, it should be acknowledged more often

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596222 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap, it is daylight time to crawl out of the iorn maiden and come out for more adventure in your life. Have a good day.
Yeah. I'm back out. Didn't rest all nite.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596223 Sep 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, what does "everlasting life" mean ?
No one knows what most of these ambiguous verses and phrases mean. many simply repeat what the RCC said they mean 1700 years ago and never question their opinion... or accept the RCC's opinion as the Word of God. Note the protestants opinions are 99% repeating the 1700 year old RCC opinions.
It has little to do with Jesus and all about "The Church".
they have little to do with Jesus
but you got completly nothing to do with Jesus,
only buckets of hateful foams and insults flows from your marionete slave of zionistic crap
your gods rabbee are proud from you for this BS,rants and wicked BS spreading every day for few dollars per year?

that is what you are,
little infected by Aids skeleton coward
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596224 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus Le le, you are sick woman.........
sick from abuse alcohol-buzz or moon shine?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#596225 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Takin the high road, good for you........
I wanted to point that out because when people here take that road it is very rarely acknowledged, and I know thats why its not taken nearly enough. When people dont take notice, in my own case anyway, its like why bother..........
.. why bother? Because, like giving to worthwhile charities, it's the right thing to do and promotes humanity ..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596226 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap, it is daylight time to crawl out of the iorn maiden and come out for more adventure in your life. Have a good day.
Beloved Child of God dr Shrink and assembly if saints are very proud from you and your Bible Scripture posts,
only few times you screwed up,
But forgiveness flows on your cabbage huge head,like honey stream,or honey bee comb

So?

keep keep keep good work,and pretend to be good macho and frenny all those paranoic without of face mutts-atheists
they will bless you very nice and lead you only to the hell?

Location hidden

#596227 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

This is what Christianity does for a person? You seem bitter and full of hate.
And at the same time- your filth seems to be justified and forgiven?
Um...you were the one that used to argue with me and give me Bible verses and tell me how stupid i was for NOT believing on once-saved

You know, when you were pretending to be a Christian

Now because you have heard atheists make the claim that Christians abuse forgiveness you are going to pretend like I am a once-saved proponent?

And your Topix games like switching beliefs or trying to turn people against each other are like Troll 101

Running out the door. But if you really want to understand you will watch this

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596228 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Yep
To me, you get a pretty good idea of how someone regards themselves when you see how they treat their friends
I have never meant a happy person that made a bad friend
And I have never seen a content person discard a friendship over something small
You are right about the frequency
Good friends may come along once ina while
Great friends may come along a few times during a person's life. If someone has more than 1 or 2 people they can trust with anything they are normally ahead of the curve as some people aren't fortunate enough to have any. It doesn't mean it their fault. It just means they were friends with people that, like most people, always put themselves first
"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
~Robert Brault
(T) Peace
Well Skom hope your sitting down cause I'm short and I figure you are tall. lol Yep you and I went at it here in the threads for a long time but you got to admit I hung with you every step of the way not many people willing do that. But for my part this is how it truthfully ended.(((Skom))) I never check a calendar nor a clock. Yesterday is gone, today is here I will grab all this day offers, and tomorrow may not come. Life is what you choose to build from it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#596229 Sep 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why bother? Because, like giving to worthwhile charities, it's the right thing to do and promotes humanity ..
I knew someone would say something about that right after i hit send......

Again a bad choice of words on my part, of course its the right thing to do. But, speaking for myself, I can only turn the cheek so many times and then I'm gonna respond. If I know its at least being recognized I might turn it one or two more times......

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#596230 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am so used to it from Epi that I would only notice if she didn't
But you right, it should be acknowledged more often
Right, its nothing new from Epi, just wanted her to know it doesn't and didnt go unnoticed.......

Location hidden

#596231 Sep 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what he's saying and you know it

He's making the point that it annoys him that her kindness seems to go unappreciated and when people keep crapping on someone who is trying to be nice to them it can make someone feel like its a waste of their time to continuing trying

There is enough conflict here without you making it up in a post that was heartfelt to Epi. Even from you I'd think you could pick your spots better.

It was a good post he made and one that should have been made

Epi continues to do the right thing even when getting crapped on for it. I'm glad people see how rare that is. I couldn't do it. I haven't seen you do it. So don't play games when Larry says he wouldn't do it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#596232 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm back out. Didn't rest all nite.
Sorry to hear you had a rough night. There is nothing in the rule book that say a good nap later on is in order. Ever notice our worlds (lifestyles wait on us and so does the work)when we are napping.

Location hidden

#596233 Sep 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Beloved Child of God dr Shrink and assembly if saints are very proud from you and your Bible Scripture posts,
only few times you screwed up,
But forgiveness flows on your cabbage huge head,like honey stream,or honey bee comb
So?
keep keep keep good work,and pretend to be good macho and frenny all those paranoic without of face mutts-atheists
they will bless you very nice and lead you only to the hell?
I am who I am good, bad or indifferent. Have always been and will always be. Like me, throw me away, for what ever it is worth I still remain I am who I am.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#596234 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear you had a rough night. There is nothing in the rule book that say a good nap later on is in order. Ever notice our worlds (lifestyles wait on us and so does the work)when we are napping.
I ain't one ta do that sis. About 25-30 years ago I went about 6 months or more without any sleep, and up until a few years ago, I was always on at least 18-20 hours a day. I'm different.
I know this is gonna bring in some wild comments! LOL!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596235 Sep 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...death is a part of life...however...what is more important to faith...is your death more telling about who you are...or is it how you lived that will determine how you die?
Seems sometimes that people are way more focused on the death of others...yes Chris...that includes what non-Christians say also...than they are their own.
<quoted text>
Maybe it is the most famous...it is possibly the most abused also.
Most people stop at after the "whosoever believeth" without ever determining...what is believing...what does that mean...what does that involve. What does it truly mean when one "believeth"?
I personally believe that very few know what it means to truly believe. I think it goes much further than just saying...I believe that Jesus is the "Son of God"...much further.
I think too many people have come up with their own definition of "believeth".
<quoted text>
Actually...just this morning I was reading a news article about McDonalds...seems as if the fries are losing some of their importance...they will now offer salads and fruit as an alternative their fries...that's how it begins...
Even though I did not quote this article I will give the link...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101066604
That because they get so much criticism for they high calories and saturated fat menu. And potatoes is a high source of calorie.

But year after year on surveys mcdonald fries almost always comes up number one. So although is fading some because they have so much other products now--they fries still the best.

It's almost impossible for me to discuss my religion and not discuss death as well. Because from Jesus death on the cross to the martyrdom of bible people like stephen and paul and john---I know millions of Christians have died for they faith in Jesus Christ. Christ Himself was killed.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596236 Sep 27, 2013
But--I kinda agree with you on a certain level that death is discussed way too often in religious circles. From arabs in Gaza and all over the world quick and happy to do suicide bombings...to Iran wanting to start a nuclear war to bring forth some prophetic Imam. To Christian countries like the U.S where Fundamental Christians like George Bush would not hesitate to drop a nuclear bomb.

So that why I say to me---any discussion about religion that does not include the endgame of death---which is the centerpiece of religion and faith--seem fake to me. Maybe it should not be that way--but that how I feel.

As far as how a person live---well that is definitely important.

But that another subject.

The muslim that blow up themselves think how they live not important---Allah going to reward them for how they die and how many infidels they take with them.

How one live can determine how one dies---but that not the case. I know wicked people that die peacefully in they sleep. And i know good people that give to charity and help people die of Cancer. One
of the most horrible ways to die.

Yes it goes much further than just believing on Jesus Christ. It does go much further.

But who makes that call? Sure Jesus say "by their fruits ye shall know them" but what fruits?

You for example might think I'm a lousy Christian because of how I write on this billboard. You have that right to believe that.

I no think my Christianity have anything to do with this billboard. Nothing at all. Offline behind the billboard life is what matters. Words matter sure---but I can't judge nobody based on they words here. If it make you feel good to do that---do that then. Do what makes >>you<< happy.

This site to me is so fantastical and made with acting--Some writers here posing as atheists may be actual Christians and some Christians here may be atheists.

That is how cynical and suspicious I view this billboard. it be crazy and stupid to judge the faith of any writer here.

To me this is one of the most important verse in the bible---

Phil 2:1
12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

---Judging people is what kept be from accepting Jesus Christ---for many yrs. Because I use to see them and think how they say they Jesus Follower and talk and do certain things.

After I become a Christian---I careful now to no judge anybody. Because this walk of faith is truly a personal thing. is a personal walk. And only YHWH alone know who is really sincere---and who just playing a Game. I may play a game on here---behind the billboard---I no play.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#596237 Sep 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
they have little to do with Jesus
but you got completly nothing to do with Jesus,
only buckets of hateful foams and insults flows from your marionete slave of zionistic crap
your gods rabbee are proud from you for this BS,rants and wicked BS spreading every day for few dollars per year?
that is what you are,
little infected by Aids skeleton coward
You have no idea if he has AIDS or not. You are just making it up in order to make him look bad...make yourself look good. If you have to make things up...what it does is show how desperate you are...desperate to come up with something...even if you have no proof.

Location hidden

#596238 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Skom hope your sitting down cause I'm short and I figure you are tall. lol Yep you and I went at it here in the threads for a long time but you got to admit I hung with you every step of the way not many people willing do that. But for my part this is how it truthfully ended.(((Skom))) I never check a calendar nor a clock. Yesterday is gone, today is here I will grab all this day offers, and tomorrow may not come. Life is what you choose to build from it.
Yeah you were a real trooper. Not only you held your own but you showed quite the capacity for forgiveness.

Part of it became personal but part of it was I was concerned about others. It may sound silly but I know a lot of things posters have done for other posters in the real world. But it was mostly personal as I just had you pegged completely wrong.

There was never any end-game. You simply just kept coming in day after day and being the good person you are. People have fakes bring nice because they think its funny to get Chrustuans to trust them but they don't it fot long

Anyway don't wanna sound like I'm making excuses. The bottom line is I let me ego and my suspicions get the best of me and I just was dead wrong

I have learned from watching how you approach life. Your google people LW. I'm happy you and I are cool and I am grateful you are in Epi's life. She deserves to be surrounded by good people. And she is. But I know how much she enjoys your friendship.

Thanks for sticking it out with me

(T) Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#596239 Sep 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sick from abuse alcohol-buzz or moon shine?
You have no idea if LeLe even drinks or not...you are just spinning off of someone elses comments.

In any situation such as Topix there is always a percentage of conversation that holds no merit...that percentage seems to be growing here on this thread.

Sadly it comes from both sides...

Location hidden

#596240 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you were a real trooper. Not only you held your own but you showed quite the capacity for forgiveness.
Part of it became personal but part of it was I was concerned about others. It may sound silly but I know a lot of things posters have done for other posters in the real world. But it was mostly personal as I just had you pegged completely wrong.
There was never any end-game. You simply just kept coming in day after day and being the good person you are. People have fakes bring nice because they think its funny to get Chrustuans to trust them but they don't it fot long
Anyway don't wanna sound like I'm making excuses. The bottom line is I let me ego and my suspicions get the best of me and I just was dead wrong
I have learned from watching how you approach life. Your google people LW. I'm happy you and I are cool and I am grateful you are in Epi's life. She deserves to be surrounded by good people. And she is. But I know how much she enjoys your friendship.
Thanks for sticking it out with me
(T) Peace
Was just a part of your and mine yesterdays. We are on today only and you still remain (((Skom))).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 775,674
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min UnderstandPeople 4,778
ChristmasProfits.co Review - Information About ... 17 min theepicbonus 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Protester 265,194
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min WasteWater 5,114
Last Word + 2 55 min andet1987 980
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 59 min andet1987 4,459
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 559,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web