Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596282 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great about you and BT..
So what though?? You still maligned someone falsely on a public forum.
You have bad character.. You deal w it as you see fit. And I'll do the same.
Only a self-centered lunatic would continue to try to drive a wedge between two people that reconciled their differences and made peace

I laughed when your post the other night said give peace a try. You not only show up 100% of the time in a combative mode complete with insults but you actually try to take situations that are peaceful and make them negative.

That's just messed up. Who does that?

Oh right, people trying to get allies so badly that they don't even care if what they are doing is a good thing for the person they are pretending to care about that they defending.

BT and Larry are good. Why does that bother you do much. Is that it? You just need everyone to hate who you hate? Probably why you constantly try to come between posters that are getting alone. Me and Imsotep. Me and River Tam. Me and Ben.

Grow up princess

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#596283 Sep 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
If a rumor is believed by enough Christians it becomes "The Truth".
Isn't that the basis of Christianity ? <smirk>
It's beginning to look that way- unfortunately.

-hi.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#596284 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skombolis. Find another boxing opponent.
You aren't worth my time.
We all know how this goes Le le. You'll come back later on and make your demeaning nasty comments about Skom to someone else, baiting him, just like you always do, and then piss and moan about it when he responds..........LOL your so predictable.......

Location hidden

#596285 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skombolis. Find another boxing opponent.
You aren't worth my time.
LOL

You are insane!

You haven't stopped posting about me in two days. Pretty much every post.

I'm the first person you talk about when you show up

I don't even pay attention to you until you show up in crazy tangent mode

NOW you are going to try to play the victim who doesn't want to fight?

See, it's not just your religious flip-flops that do you in. You are a fraud in everything you do. People can't take anything you say at face value

Location hidden

#596286 Sep 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry about it, I was just as big of one.....Water under the bridge, Lifes to short to hold grudges. Pride can be tough foe to battle, I know..........
Peace......
:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596287 Sep 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insincerity and bs is noted.
Your hatred is noted.

"Hate for Jesus!" - Chris

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596288 Sep 27, 2013
Death and Religion goes hand in hand.

Death is easily understood--isn't that what dictionaries are for?

Death:
the irreversible cessation of all vital functions especially as indicated by permanent stoppage of the heart, respiration, and brain activity : the end of life.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/death

>>You<< say that's the end of it all. Christianity believes Jesus who says that is just the beginning. You think all the Christians here should take your word over Jesus' huh? Knowing how delusional you're...you probably do think that.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is why several of us have referred to your religion as a death cult.
<quoted text>
It's also disturbing the way that you conflate death with love.
<quoted text>
What you'll actually get is everlasting death. As much as you dwell on the subject, nevertheless, you don't seem to understand what death is.
<quoted text>
Well said.
These are the Affirmations of Humanism.
http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php...
The word death does not appear in them, althought the word life does twice. Look at how life affirming this chink of it is:
• We want to protect and enhance the earth, to preserve it for future generations, and to avoid inflicting needless suffering on other species.
• We believe in enjoying life here and now and in developing our creative talents to their fullest.
• We believe in the cultivation of moral excellence.
• We believe in the common moral decencies: altruism, integrity, honesty, truthfulness, responsibility. Humanist ethics is amenable to critical, rational guidance. There are normative standards that we discover together. Moral principles are tested by their consequences.
• We are deeply concerned with the moral education of our children. We want to nourish reason and compassion.
• We are engaged by the arts no less than by the sciences.
• We are citizens of the universe and are excited by discoveries still to be made in the cosmos.
I'm very proud of the humanist tradition, and quite concerned with the way Christianity seems to treat death as if it were a goal and a good thing.
Death is neither a goal or a good thing. It's just necessary. Death in many ways is like taxes. it neither good or bad. but if we want garbage pick up good roads police army etc...taxes needed. So as taxes is to government---so is death to religion. you can't have a discussion about religion and not include death. that just fake.

Again--whatever the attributes about the secular humanistic philosophy not even worth considering because the foundation of secular humanism is rotten garbage hay and stubble. Because until secular humanism come up with a plausible explanation as to where life and the universe come from---all they moralistic platforms and platitudes is just empty rhetoric to me.

You want to attempt again to use science to explain where life and the universe come from..have at it, I ready. You want to use Stephen Hawking again ~~grin~~~ We can go round that track again if you like.

That make more sense than continue you death grip with Skombolis that will do nothing but send you to you grave early. give it a rest.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#596289 Sep 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
See above.
She does! You however, can't see above the gutter.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#596290 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which come from you and your army of sock puppets.
Do you think everyone here is as stupid as you?
We knew if none of us said anything about it, that you wouldn't be able to stand the suspense any longer...and wind up giving yourself away for the insane fool that you are.
You are stupid and few others like you are stupid without of my thinking,
you great antiquity historian having not clue what kind of color is top of piramide of Cheops

I bough all of like you,made one bundle and sent on the moon to build new US military bases and palace for illuminaties future so called globalists?

your rabbes are proud of your work and deceivng others around

he he heeeeeeeeee
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#596291 Sep 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is noted.
your hates is noted many times every day?
praise your rabbes gods who teach you those hates

“"None shall pass"”

There

#596292 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beginning to look that way- unfortunately.
-hi.
It is the Topix way. Sadly. I have become a worse person in many ways thanks to Topix. Fortunately, the wonderful people I met here are worth it.
I try to love even people I don't agree with. A couple posters here make that a so far impossible task.

"I love you as a person although as a student you are sorely lacking." - My favorite professor

Location hidden

#596293 Sep 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I know- I know.. You tough guys are justified- no matter what.
Um... YOU are the one who believes everyone is saved no matter what. Even unrepentant child molesters not in the faith.

You said you couldn't sleep at night if you believed God didn't save everyone

Yet ironically you mocked people for being against the death penalty because you think people are deserving of it yet want everyone to get eternal salvation

Now you are claiming a person who isn't a Christian and a Christian who doesn't believe in once-saved as being people who think we are religiously justified no matter what?

I know that's what some of the atheists have been saying. But how could you possibly think you could fake that stance given what you have said prior?

Poser

“"None shall pass"”

There

#596294 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
You are insane!
You haven't stopped posting about me in two days. Pretty much every post.
I'm the first person you talk about when you show up
I don't even pay attention to you until you show up in crazy tangent mode
NOW you are going to try to play the victim who doesn't want to fight?
See, it's not just your religious flip-flops that do you in. You are a fraud in everything you do. People can't take anything you say at face value
I am jealous that you are more popular than me.
I gotta stop mending fences. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#596295 Sep 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Death and Religion goes hand in hand.....
You realize that the OT and Judaism barely mentions the afterlife, right ?

Judaism, the religion of Jesus, is about the here and now, not about the here after.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#596296 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Seoul. I lived in several different villages in northern South Korea until I was about 6. In 1999 my parents moved to Columbia. I lived there until 2001 when my parents moved to New York and sent me to Bristol. From there my Nanny and I moved to Shanghai to live with my Grandparents. When my Grandfather got sick we all flew to Connecticut. Just hours before my Grandfather died, I went to live with a group of girls that were deemed clinically insane.
Those were my early years. I'll fill in the blanks as we go.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#596297 Sep 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You must be mistaken
This poster never insults anyone
I know it's true cause she said so
There is no way it could be part of the same pattern to mock your wife, her religious beliefs, her decision to live a different way, or the legitimacy of your marriage. Or to claim she is living a lie and she can be sexually lured back to a different way of living by the offer of casual sex
After all, secular humanists are known for their superior ethics. I know that too because they have said so
Anyway, usual Topix aside, hope you are doing well
Oh yea. Doing very good bro. Its just a game on here but doesn't it get old? Anyway hope you are good.

Clearwater, FL

#596298 Sep 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
She does! You however, can't see above the gutter.
I guess for some this game doesn't get old. Whatever guy. Lie and smear away, your bs matters not a bit to me anymore.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#596299 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I'm River. That's not my real name but it is what most people IRL call me. I'm 20 years old. I'm half Chinese and half Euromix. I'm a lesbian and a vegan. I was born in Seoul, South Korea (That's SOUTH Korea, Shrink) in 1993. I'm in my second year of university study. I'm an amputee. My right leg was removed just above the knee due to an automobile accident. I'm unemployed. I recently quit my job. I'm in a new relationship and I'm somewhat giddy about it.
There. Everything that I wrote above is true. Everything else you see me type will either be a joke, the truth or an outright lie. You will have to sort that out.
Yeah.

Clearwater, FL

#596300 Sep 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is noted.
Nothing new. Repeat your lies until your death. Its still a lie. It matters not a bit to me how many times you say (post) it. Question? Should I listen to you or my homosexual family member? Carry on. I won't bother to read a word you post ever again.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596301 Sep 27, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to think?
You are stupid and few others like you are stupid without of my thinking,
you great antiquity historian having not clue what kind of color is top of piramide of Cheops
I bough all of like you,made one bundle and sent on the moon to build new US military bases and palace for illuminaties future so called globalists?
your rabbes are proud of your work and deceivng others around
he he heeeeeeeeee
I bet yer jist so proud that someone FINALLY poked a stick into yer toilet ain't ya!
That is you on the end of the stick, ain't it?
Phew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min old_moose 24,710
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 27 min Doctor REALITY 13
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 34 min Doctor REALITY 34
I admire Bill and Melinda Gates 41 min Doctor REALITY 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Michael 685,474
Anne Bennett Patricia Bennett 1 hr Curiousitypretty 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
More from around the web