Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596148 Sep 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER MIND!?
My fantasies may be too much for this thread. We interlopers have already run off most of the herd.

Would you like to know some more real life stories?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#596149 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Oops
Should say slaves not freeing of the skates!
LOL! I already got that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596150 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are...everything comes in portions.
You can't put your right foot in front of your left until you know where your left foot is. Until then or that, you will simply stumble and fall....However, once you figure that out, there is not much to stop you.
Folks need ta stop complicating things with trivial trash, and get on with where they should be going. Simple as that.
Good point made cap.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596151 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My fantasies may be too much for this thread. We interlopers have already run off most of the herd.
Always.

Location hidden

#596152 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah!
I guess I ain't one of the heard...prolly more like a coyote just slipp'n in and out of the shadows.
Thoughts(even fantasies) are scenes of possible future actualities.
Every(almost) forward step of advancement is precluded by such mental scenes.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596153 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I already got that.
LOL

:)

Location hidden

#596154 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Oops
Should say slaves not freeing of the skates!
FREE THE SKATES !!!

Location hidden

#596155 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point made cap.
I'll tell ya what sis.
You already know I'm planning ta make a trip around the nation this coming year.
Just to prove a point to you, I will show you how it can be for nearly nothing in expenses. I will convert the motorcycle to run pure hydrogen made in an onboard system that will cost less than 200 dollars to build(without scrapping), and I will fuel the entire ride to your destination with pure water instead of gasoline....probably 3 gallons or less of water to boot. It would cost me more than that to make it less than half way fueled with gasoline alone.
Not only that, when I get there, I will set you up with a comparable system to heat your house(and run your vehicle)...and the ability to generate the electric to run it all for free...all from "scrap"...and all you will have to do is pour some water into a small hole every once in a while(and even that can be set up to automate), and keep an eye on the system.
It ain't no miracle...it's common sense reality...and practical as all get out.
And that's a promise.

Location hidden

#596156 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE THE SKATES !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l1qBBQe487gXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is one of my favorites river.

Location hidden

#596157 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell ya what sis.
You already know I'm planning ta make a trip around the nation this coming year.
Just to prove a point to you, I will show you how it can be for nearly nothing in expenses. I will convert the motorcycle to run pure hydrogen made in an onboard system that will cost less than 200 dollars to build(without scrapping), and I will fuel the entire ride to your destination with pure water instead of gasoline....probably 3 gallons or less of water to boot. It would cost me more than that to make it less than half way fueled with gasoline alone.
Not only that, when I get there, I will set you up with a comparable system to heat your house(and run your vehicle)...and the ability to generate the electric to run it all for free...all from "scrap"...and all you will have to do is pour some water into a small hole every once in a while(and even that can be set up to automate), and keep an eye on the system.
It ain't no miracle...it's common sense reality...and practical as all get out.
And that's a promise.
I know your planning this long trip and some good times for yourself which I think is wonderful.

I have no doubts about this heating system you speak of. However I am one of those gals that never makes long range plans with anything. Just one day at a time and all that one day offers. I do not make a comment or promise unless I know I can keep them either. A lot can happen in a short space of time. One never knows when it can blow up in one own face and you know what I am referring to here and for me that could happen any moment. I most likely would close down and be gone. Hope you can relate to what I am saying here.

Location hidden

#596158 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your planning this long trip and some good times for yourself which I think is wonderful.
I have no doubts about this heating system you speak of. However I am one of those gals that never makes long range plans with anything. Just one day at a time and all that one day offers. I do not make a comment or promise unless I know I can keep them either. A lot can happen in a short space of time. One never knows when it can blow up in one own face and you know what I am referring to here and for me that could happen any moment. I most likely would close down and be gone. Hope you can relate to what I am saying here.
Ya. I do.
You also know I would gladly do that for you.

Location hidden

#596159 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RKoZMke594AXX
This is one of my favorites river.
I can dance to that Lil.

Thanks.

You know that's a totally sexual song, right?

Location hidden

#596160 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I do.
You also know I would gladly do that for you.
I know you would Cap. It the offer is truly appricated on my part.

But I am the type that bolts and runs when wounded ya know. Much like a critter that crawls away in the brush to heal.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596161 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dance to that Lil.
Thanks.
lil is a dynamo.

I'm being completely serious.

Location hidden

#596162 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you would Cap. It the offer is truly appricated on my part.
But I am the type that bolts and runs when wounded ya know. Much like a critter that crawls away in the brush to heal.
Ya. I understand sis.

Location hidden

#596163 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dance to that Lil.
Thanks.
Of course I know, But what I hear is a man that is in love with only one woman. LOL I just wanted to share my music with you.

Location hidden

#596164 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I understand sis.
Thanks (((Cap))) now please lets talk about something happy like tell me what Jibber been doing to ya. Cause right now I could use a good laugh ya know.

Location hidden

#596165 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Always.
I was born in Seoul. I lived in several different villages in northern South Korea until I was about 6. In 1999 my parents moved to Columbia. I lived there until 2001 when my parents moved to New York and sent me to Bristol. From there my Nanny and I moved to Shanghai to live with my Grandparents. When my Grandfather got sick we all flew to Connecticut. Just hours before my Grandfather died, I went to live with a group of girls that were deemed clinically insane.

Those were my early years. I'll fill in the blanks as we go.

Location hidden

#596166 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks (((Cap))) now please lets talk about something happy like tell me what Jibber been doing to ya. Cause right now I could use a good laugh ya know.
Hah hah hah.He's been real obnoxious...and demanding. He now thinks the world world revolves around HIM.
He get's ta yell'n at the dogs sometimes, an ther start'n ta get a complex, so we moved him into his own room. He has guitar hero and video games ta keep him amused though. I think he's mad cuz he don't get ta see the "news lady" no more though...I think he was in love.
You know how he is with women an all. If he hears her voice from the other room, he goes in'ta fits and starts ta tear'n up the cage, throws his water dish on the floor and throws food all over an such, so we gotta keep that part down. I had ta hide the whisky too! He's jist out's remote control!

Location hidden

#596167 Sep 27, 2013
Well' I gotta go climb int'a the "iron maiden". You all have a good nite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 15 min arun 461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min It aint necessari... 865,270
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 52 min RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr jyesh 198
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 19 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web