Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596153 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I already got that.
LOL

:)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596154 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Oops
Should say slaves not freeing of the skates!
FREE THE SKATES !!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596155 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point made cap.
I'll tell ya what sis.
You already know I'm planning ta make a trip around the nation this coming year.
Just to prove a point to you, I will show you how it can be for nearly nothing in expenses. I will convert the motorcycle to run pure hydrogen made in an onboard system that will cost less than 200 dollars to build(without scrapping), and I will fuel the entire ride to your destination with pure water instead of gasoline....probably 3 gallons or less of water to boot. It would cost me more than that to make it less than half way fueled with gasoline alone.
Not only that, when I get there, I will set you up with a comparable system to heat your house(and run your vehicle)...and the ability to generate the electric to run it all for free...all from "scrap"...and all you will have to do is pour some water into a small hole every once in a while(and even that can be set up to automate), and keep an eye on the system.
It ain't no miracle...it's common sense reality...and practical as all get out.
And that's a promise.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596156 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE THE SKATES !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l1qBBQe487gXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is one of my favorites river.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596157 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell ya what sis.
You already know I'm planning ta make a trip around the nation this coming year.
Just to prove a point to you, I will show you how it can be for nearly nothing in expenses. I will convert the motorcycle to run pure hydrogen made in an onboard system that will cost less than 200 dollars to build(without scrapping), and I will fuel the entire ride to your destination with pure water instead of gasoline....probably 3 gallons or less of water to boot. It would cost me more than that to make it less than half way fueled with gasoline alone.
Not only that, when I get there, I will set you up with a comparable system to heat your house(and run your vehicle)...and the ability to generate the electric to run it all for free...all from "scrap"...and all you will have to do is pour some water into a small hole every once in a while(and even that can be set up to automate), and keep an eye on the system.
It ain't no miracle...it's common sense reality...and practical as all get out.
And that's a promise.
I know your planning this long trip and some good times for yourself which I think is wonderful.

I have no doubts about this heating system you speak of. However I am one of those gals that never makes long range plans with anything. Just one day at a time and all that one day offers. I do not make a comment or promise unless I know I can keep them either. A lot can happen in a short space of time. One never knows when it can blow up in one own face and you know what I am referring to here and for me that could happen any moment. I most likely would close down and be gone. Hope you can relate to what I am saying here.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596158 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your planning this long trip and some good times for yourself which I think is wonderful.
I have no doubts about this heating system you speak of. However I am one of those gals that never makes long range plans with anything. Just one day at a time and all that one day offers. I do not make a comment or promise unless I know I can keep them either. A lot can happen in a short space of time. One never knows when it can blow up in one own face and you know what I am referring to here and for me that could happen any moment. I most likely would close down and be gone. Hope you can relate to what I am saying here.
Ya. I do.
You also know I would gladly do that for you.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596159 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RKoZMke594AXX
This is one of my favorites river.
I can dance to that Lil.

Thanks.

You know that's a totally sexual song, right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596160 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I do.
You also know I would gladly do that for you.
I know you would Cap. It the offer is truly appricated on my part.

But I am the type that bolts and runs when wounded ya know. Much like a critter that crawls away in the brush to heal.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#596161 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dance to that Lil.
Thanks.
You know that's a totally sexual song, right?
lil is a dynamo.

I'm being completely serious.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596162 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you would Cap. It the offer is truly appricated on my part.
But I am the type that bolts and runs when wounded ya know. Much like a critter that crawls away in the brush to heal.
Ya. I understand sis.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596163 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dance to that Lil.
Thanks.
You know that's a totally sexual song, right?
Of course I know, But what I hear is a man that is in love with only one woman. LOL I just wanted to share my music with you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596164 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I understand sis.
Thanks (((Cap))) now please lets talk about something happy like tell me what Jibber been doing to ya. Cause right now I could use a good laugh ya know.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596165 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Always.
I was born in Seoul. I lived in several different villages in northern South Korea until I was about 6. In 1999 my parents moved to Columbia. I lived there until 2001 when my parents moved to New York and sent me to Bristol. From there my Nanny and I moved to Shanghai to live with my Grandparents. When my Grandfather got sick we all flew to Connecticut. Just hours before my Grandfather died, I went to live with a group of girls that were deemed clinically insane.

Those were my early years. I'll fill in the blanks as we go.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596166 Sep 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks (((Cap))) now please lets talk about something happy like tell me what Jibber been doing to ya. Cause right now I could use a good laugh ya know.
Hah hah hah.He's been real obnoxious...and demanding. He now thinks the world world revolves around HIM.
He get's ta yell'n at the dogs sometimes, an ther start'n ta get a complex, so we moved him into his own room. He has guitar hero and video games ta keep him amused though. I think he's mad cuz he don't get ta see the "news lady" no more though...I think he was in love.
You know how he is with women an all. If he hears her voice from the other room, he goes in'ta fits and starts ta tear'n up the cage, throws his water dish on the floor and throws food all over an such, so we gotta keep that part down. I had ta hide the whisky too! He's jist out's remote control!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596167 Sep 27, 2013
Well' I gotta go climb int'a the "iron maiden". You all have a good nite.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596168 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah hah hah.He's been real obnoxious...and demanding. He now thinks the world world revolves around HIM.
He get's ta yell'n at the dogs sometimes, an ther start'n ta get a complex, so we moved him into his own room. He has guitar hero and video games ta keep him amused though. I think he's mad cuz he don't get ta see the "news lady" no more though...I think he was in love.
You know how he is with women an all. If he hears her voice from the other room, he goes in'ta fits and starts ta tear'n up the cage, throws his water dish on the floor and throws food all over an such, so we gotta keep that part down. I had ta hide the whisky too! He's jist out's remote control!
Cap he sounds like a hand full lol. You hiding the whisky lol sure where you really hiding it lol. I mean just how much can a small fellow like him drink anyway. lol. You should find him a playmate cause those video games are not gonna do the job like mother nature can.lol.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596169 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Seoul. I lived in several different villages in northern South Korea until I was about 6. In 1999 my parents moved to Columbia. I lived there until 2001 when my parents moved to New York and sent me to Bristol. From there my Nanny and I moved to Shanghai to live with my Grandparents. When my Grandfather got sick we all flew to Connecticut. Just hours before my Grandfather died, I went to live with a group of girls that were deemed clinically insane.
Those were my early years. I'll fill in the blanks as we go.
Hi. I'm River. That's not my real name but it is what most people IRL call me. I'm 20 years old. I'm half Chinese and half Euromix. I'm a lesbian and a vegan. I was born in Seoul, South Korea (That's SOUTH Korea, Shrink) in 1993. I'm in my second year of university study. I'm an amputee. My right leg was removed just above the knee due to an automobile accident. I'm unemployed. I recently quit my job. I'm in a new relationship and I'm somewhat giddy about it.

There. Everything that I wrote above is true. Everything else you see me type will either be a joke, the truth or an outright lie. You will have to sort that out.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596170 Sep 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Well' I gotta go climb int'a the "iron maiden". You all have a good nite.
I will lend you my feather pillow.
Good night Cap sweet dreams of
rainbow days in the future for ya.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#596171 Sep 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Trek?
Are you vacationing with RR?
Did you mean Shrek?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SXUG9zTpI_wXX
Space Trek The Subsequent Iteration.

Captain Picante is helping Commander Info to make a more realistic Projecto Deck program.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596172 Sep 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
lil is a dynamo.
I'm being completely serious.
Disco lemonade makes me pucker in more ways than one.

I'm sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 100,023
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Sloppy Seconds 980,063
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 670,239
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Thesimpletruth 52
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Evanka Dump 286,452
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr another viewer 6,141
Is my dollar bill worth more money 5 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,282
More from around the web