“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#595938 Sep 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Groan.....That was bad......:-)
.. I'll try harder next time, promise ..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#595939 Sep 26, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont take it personal BT. I dont interact regularly with really anyone on topix. If I need to explain that further I can, but In a nutshell I'm a distant person by nature, on topix and in real life.
<quoted text>
No need to walk on eggshells around me BT, I really dont go looking for fights as some would suggest. I get in enough of them, but really topix for me is a break throughout different times of the day to joke around and learn a thing or two. I've been on this thread from the beginning and if you were to read through it, i think you'd find that I mostly just joke around.
Good enough...and I haven't read it all, so I don't really have a clue about your person. If I have insulted you unjustly in any way, I really don't remember, and will wear it...I have bad moments too.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#595940 Sep 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to get your genetics checked. There is no way you could be latently related to the soil of this planet.
Maybe I don't just call you "sis" in "general".
.. being an alien is quite a handicap ..

Location hidden

#595941 Sep 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But you have >>no choice<< but to deal with that now do you?
I have many choices. I don't expect you to understand.

That's a good boy.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595942 Sep 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can you suggest an alternate area ??..
alternate area is to get away for you from here,
and start cure your brown face from last many farts and beans dlued to your 40 years old face covered by white cement make up,
soon you will look like brown full of dark spots poor Zombie after all those stinking farts fly to your nose like stream of heavy fumes from factory produce from human s.......fertilizer

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#595943 Sep 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
That is very biased definition of "faith".
It's not a biased definition. It's a specific one.
BenAdam wrote:
What do you call thinking you will have a job bext week, that your wife won;t cheat or leave you, that your children will be safe. etc.?
These beliefs are all falsifiable. They can all be formed by looking at evidence and applying reason.

The kind of faith that religious faith is, is not necessary for these beliefs.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595944 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
naw not wanted friendly remarks,vipor-mocker. Last days of snake are over period.
many times good snakes don't bite wicked ranters using Gods Sweet Word
also beware of snake who can bite you for not doing this, but sticking your wicked nose into not your affairs and not your business,
positive remarks doesn't mean that you are sweet and good women?
Only God knows this who are you,
Only God can have mercy on you,not snake dr Shrink?
please correct english not VIPOR only Viper mocker,mocking devolish idiots plying big friends of atheists(it is you)
dr Shrink pee on your last word period,and your brain periods flows from your brain between two legs,not huge cabbage head

Location hidden

#595945 Sep 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0sdh9SWXXrEXX
This line just creeps me out coming from Miley.

"Oh, Daddy dear you know you're still number one"

http://oceanup.com/sites/default/files/imagec...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#595946 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be nice to me.
"Be kind to me or treatin me mean,
I'll make the most of it
I'm an extraordinary machine"
~ Fiona Apple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-q-VtZZRvRsXX
Yep!
Yer like that.
Extraordinary.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#595947 Sep 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too Scar.... or Dancing Eyeball (can I call you that?)
But that sense of Adventure didn't work out well for Amelia did it?
:-)
You can call me whatever is suitable to you.

I dunno, maybe it did work out for Amelia...

Maybe? I think whatever happened Amelia was fine with.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#595948 Sep 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The difference between belief, hope and faith.
You are at the circus and the tightrope walker is pushing a wheelbarrow across the high-wire.
You fully BELIEVE it is possible for him to accomplish this task and not all to his death.
next, your best friend is selected from the audience to get in the wheelbarrow as part of the act. You HOPE he lives.
FAITH is when you get in the wheelbarrow.
I'm sorry, but that is not necessarily faith of the kind I'm talking about.

Faith would be getting in the wheelbarrow, feeling completely safe because you believe the tightrope walker is being guided by angels or is blessed by a deity with special abilities.

If you're using reason to evaluate the available evidence to make a decision, there's no faith like religious faith involved.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#595949 Sep 26, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, there's just no other option.
Until we are all free to be who you are born to be- and we can all live in peace-
I'm not going to allow my voice to be silenced by the hateful Christians in this world.
Certainly not going to be silenced here on wsjlm..
Try as they may..
Yeah.

Here.

"The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self." - Whitney Young

Location hidden

#595950 Sep 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can you suggest an alternate area ??..
That depends on what we're talking about, doesn't it?

;-p

Location hidden

#595951 Sep 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me whatever is suitable to you.
I dunno, maybe it did work out for Amelia...
Maybe? I think whatever happened Amelia was fine with.
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

~ T. S. Eliot
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#595952 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends on what we're talking about, doesn't it?
;-p
YOU CAN ONLY TALK \with her about her and yours clitoris and AAA batery d.....hanging in her closet,
and 40 years old yeallow face from farts and not diagested beans,
atheism make all of you just walking Zombies,and fish embrio sperm look like humans with empty monkey brains with some few little rabbit feces
Bongo

Roosevelt, NY

#595953 Sep 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, from what I recall "the Jesus!" isn't real good at put downs, but with a little help excels at being put up... and then taken down, by someone else, who isn't omnipotent.
I think I nailed that one.
That was witty for a ex snake handling hillbilly scholar. Are you really the black sheep of the family or jusr a sheep biting scullion?

Since: Sep 13

Bowling Green, KY

#595954 Sep 26, 2013
Why does Jesus love you read John 3:14-16

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595955 Sep 26, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now come on LW.....Just take it easy with the whip azz.......We'll all settle down shortly........No need for drastic measures now.......
LOL well rider there is always another time and another place.
Have a grand day.

Location hidden

#595956 Sep 26, 2013
Marcus2gunBaptist wrote:
Why does Jesus love you read John 3:14-16
YD?

Walter?

What's your take on the homosexual scurge?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#595957 Sep 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> No, it taints the message of Christianity.
That's all it does. If a Christian exhibits racism, and even goes as far as supplying biblical verses supporting his stance, does not mean I think all Christians are racists, nevertheless, the message of Christianity has been affected, corrupted...tainted.
I honestly just don't understand where you are coming from

To me it is stereotyping to think less of an entire group of people, to consider them tainted, because individuals within the group acted on their own and their act was not part of the group ideology.

At least you apply it equally to other groups. I don't understand how you can say you aren't saying it about all members of the group yet claim all members of the group are tainted. By that rationale they are just as tainted whether they commit the same act or not. Because even if they don't do it themselves, if anybody does then all members are tainted.

Furthermore by your logic you would have to concede every group on Earth with a code, ideology, belief system is tainted. The military. The Boy Scouts. Christians Muslims. Democrats. Republicans. Etc, etc, etc. Because every group is made up of people. Some of those people will inevitably do bad things. And then you claim that group is tainted by it

It's not stereotyping but you are looking at other people less favorably for something they had nothing to do with. It makes no sense to me but we clearly aren't going to agree

But do you feel every group with a shared code, belief system, ideology, etc is tainted? And if not, how come?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min bacon hater 97,989
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 579,089
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 21 min set free in truth 69,891
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min RADEKT 270,124
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Hukt on Fonix 817,600
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min His Hollines dr S... 39,956
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web