Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#595853 Sep 26, 2013
“Don't exist.
Live.
Get out, explore.
Thrive.
Challenge authority. Challenge yourself.
Evolve.
Change forever.
Become who you say you always will. Keep moving. Don't stop. Start the revolution. Become a freedom fighter. Become a superhero. Just because everyone doesn't know your name doesn't mean you dont matter.

Are you happy? Have you ever been happy? What have you done today to matter? Did you exist or did you live? How did you thrive?
Become a chameleon-fit in anywhere. Be a rockstar-stand out everywhere. Do nothing, do everything. Forget everything, remember everyone. Care, don't just pretend to. Listen to everyone. Love everyone and nothing at the same time. Its impossible to be everything,but you can't stop trying to do it all.

All I know is that I have no idea where I am right now. I feel like I am in training for something, making progress with every step I take. I fear standing still. It is my greatest weakness.
I talk big, but often don't follow through. That's my biggest problem. I don't even know what to think right now. It's about time I start to take a jump. Fuck starting to take. Just jump-over everything. Leap.

It's time to be aggressive. You've started to speak your mind, now keep going with it, but not with the intention of sparking controversy or picking a germane fight. Get your gloves on, it's time for rebirth. There IS no room for the nice guys in the history books.

THIS IS THE START OF A REVOLUTION. THE REVOLUTION IS YOUR LIFE. THE GOAL IS IMMORTALITY. LET'S LIVE, BABY. LET'S FEEL ALIVE AT ALL TIMES. TAKE NO PRISONERS. HOLD NO SOUL UNACCOUNTABLE, ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR OWN. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN, IT'S YOUR FAULT.
Make this moment your reckoning. Your head has been held under water for too long and now it is time to rise up and take your first true breath.

Do everything with exact calculation, nothing without meaning. Do not make careful your words, but make no excuses for what you say. F*kc em' all. Set a goal for everyday and never be tired.”

― Brian Krans, A Constant Suicide

Enjoy the day everyone

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#595856 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope second shift, the sun is out right now:)
Yeah I believe you are sad for me!
That was sarcasm!
have you noticed it would seem nobody believes anything you say
Even the atheists aren't taking the bait and falling for your sudden side switch. Guess calling people you knew were not Christians "filthy Christians" was a bit too obvious. Nobody likes a suck-up poser
To save you time i counted all the responses your other posts got:
~snicker
Carrion
Seems our detractors have both of us unemployed. LOL

Hope you enjoy your 'not-a-job' as much as I enjoy mine.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#595857 Sep 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like people are buying into your "I'm a Christian" claim.
Of course they do. Saying "I'm a christian" is like having wings of steel for protection here. LOL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#595858 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
No "meat-space". And he gets to come to the same room and say the exact same thing to the exact same people day after day after day! LOL
How many times have you posted that exact same message about me posting the same message, O Clueless One?

How many times have you posted that meat-space comment now, ye of little insight?

And I see you're still tittering like a Campfire Girl. I hope you're covering your mouth when you do. Do you ever throw a "Shamone-ah" in there with your hee-hees?
[Michael Jackson sings "I'm Just A Little Girl"]

“"None shall pass"”

There

#595859 Sep 26, 2013
'After he rose from the dead, his twelve disciples and seven women continued to be his followers, and went to Galilee onto the mountain called "Divination and Joy". When they gathered together and were perplexed about the underlying reality of the universe and the plan, and the holy providence, and the power of the authorities, and about everything the Savior is doing with them in the secret of the holy plan, the Savior appeared - not in his previous form, but in the invisible spirit. And his likeness resembles a great angel of light. But his resemblance I must not describe. No mortal flesh could endure it, but only pure, perfect flesh, like that which he taught us about on the mountain called "Of the Olives" in Galilee.

And he said: "Peace be to you, My peace I give you!" And they all marveled and were afraid. The Savior laughed and said to them: "What are you thinking about? Are you perplexed? What are you searching for?"

Philip said: "For the underlying reality of the universe and the plan." '

The Wisdom of Christ - circa 50 AD

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#595860 Sep 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems our detractors have both of us unemployed. LOL
Hope you enjoy your 'not-a-job' as much as I enjoy mine.
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595861 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven church and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Continued;

And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; Theses thing saith in that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that hast a name that thou lives and art dead.

Be watchful and strengthen the things that remain that are ready to die; for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard and hold fast and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch. I will come on thee as a thief and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments and they shall walk with me in white; for they are worthy.

He that overcometh the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Letter to Sardis
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595862 Sep 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that you have never been in a school. It explains a lot of your sociopathy.
there is not day,without of your hate,insults, and sociopaths Lies?
you poor cyber half head d....

trust me AIDS eat your parasite body faster then you think, of meds from doctors make extension

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#595864 Sep 26, 2013
Yeah--that smiley face is something a little added for emphasis :) Oh it unlikely you will die soon---but it is much more likely that Skombolis being a much younger man will outlive you. I not in no hurry for you to die. But the only logical end to your obsessive possessive war with Skombolis is Death. And You will most definitely go first and you definitely have a much higher risk for a stroke or heart attack considering your age to mine. That is just medical reality :) And the risk for you exponentially runs higher considering your mental and emotional invested war on the billboard because this fantasy reality is the only reality for you. I just looking at the endgame to your participation on this site---Death. You won't affect Christianity and Skombolis not going anywhere. So the only end to this war is Death. And you more than likely will go first.QUOTE]
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
With a nice little happy face, too.
Who thinks that this doesn't reflect on the quality of his moral training, which is Christian?
It's unlikely that I'll die any time soon, so you'll just have to keep on seething over that. It's fine with me.
You should, though. You seem to be close to a stroke. You should probably leave Topix and go find a church before you turn into a cauliflower. I mean one that drools.
So how do you think yours and Skombolis' stink bug strategy is working out? Are the mean ol' unbelievers leaving?
It looks to me like its the Christians that are bailing. Where are Brother Lee Love, LAWEST, Blind Man, Seraphim, Adam, Hick-up, and Peace Warrior? Serah, Quin, Clearwater and Senecus are seldom seen, Bongo, Rider and Waaassuuup are gone most of the time (although that may have been the case before this year), and Epi just does drive-bys.
How many unbelievers have you chased away? Can you name even one? Happy Lesbo may be on the line, although I hope not.
I say that if anybody is trespassing on this thread, it's you.
Your "trespassing" claim is one of delusional invented out of your fantastical madness that there can be any trespassing on a made up internet site LOL. I glad you here--you know why.

Because my main purpose on this site is to argue against Secular Humanism which I believe is a evil toxic religion.

And I do that mostly to my satisfaction.

But then I realize I can get plenty of icing on a cake by Christianity ICING a real secular humanist offline which is >>you<<

At one time that did not seem possible because I never thought any sane person would have they existence so caught up on a fantasy site. But considering your death grip with Skombolis--you old--unintelligent--live in a third world land--and have a greater risk for heart attack or stroke than the people you in a war with---It just may be possible Christianity can get rid of a real secular humanist offline---Permanently.

~~grin~~

I not worried about those Christians that choose not to write here. They already Christians. And they probably left out of pure boredom due to repetition seeing how long this billboard been going on.

Your declared war on Christianity---is now the main event. And I will hang around for the endgame. fight! fight! writer--war! war! writer.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595865 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
“Don't exist.
Live.
Get out, explore.
Thrive.
Challenge authority. Challenge yourself.
Evolve.
Change forever.
Become who you say you always will. Keep moving. Don't stop. Start the revolution. Become a freedom fighter. Become a superhero. Just because everyone doesn't know your name doesn't mean you dont matter.
Are you happy? Have you ever been happy? What have you done today to matter? Did you exist or did you live? How did you thrive?
Become a chameleon-fit in anywhere. Be a rockstar-stand out everywhere. Do nothing, do everything. Forget everything, remember everyone. Care, don't just pretend to. Listen to everyone. Love everyone and nothing at the same time. Its impossible to be everything,but you can't stop trying to do it all.
All I know is that I have no idea where I am right now. I feel like I am in training for something, making progress with every step I take. I fear standing still. It is my greatest weakness.
I talk big, but often don't follow through. That's my biggest problem. I don't even know what to think right now. It's about time I start to take a jump. Fuck starting to take. Just jump-over everything. Leap.
It's time to be aggressive. You've started to speak your mind, now keep going with it, but not with the intention of sparking controversy or picking a germane fight. Get your gloves on, it's time for rebirth. There IS no room for the nice guys in the history books.
THIS IS THE START OF A REVOLUTION. THE REVOLUTION IS YOUR LIFE. THE GOAL IS IMMORTALITY. LET'S LIVE, BABY. LET'S FEEL ALIVE AT ALL TIMES. TAKE NO PRISONERS. HOLD NO SOUL UNACCOUNTABLE, ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR OWN. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN, IT'S YOUR FAULT.
Make this moment your reckoning. Your head has been held under water for too long and now it is time to rise up and take your first true breath.
Do everything with exact calculation, nothing without meaning. Do not make careful your words, but make no excuses for what you say. F*kc em' all. Set a goal for everyday and never be tired.”
&#8213; Brian Krans, A Constant Suicide
Enjoy the day everyone
follow this lesson fully, and
BE TRUE CHRISTIAN FOLLOWER OF JESUS AND HIS UNIVERSAL ABSOLUTE AGAPE LOVE-who doesn't fit atheistic or simple chriastianity definition

I wish you the best and mature toughness to eliminate all those wicked pretenders and tracherous allies like benAdam aka god on this topic,

just be free of man yoke and their hates Gal 5;1

God bless you mr Skombolis
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595866 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Now you want people expressing sincerely held beliefs to be treated with respect? What a flaming hypocrite. You're unbelievable.
skom got more respect and dignity from you?
you have not any of this respect,dignity, or values?

unbelivable only is,scums like you enter daily topis spreading BS and venom-yellow poison pflegm from stinking refuge american snake hiding his criminal a....in Mexico

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#595867 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I go back and forth on whether he actually believes it
It would seem impossible is the only reason I keep thinking he has to know. I mean who could really think not only they are affecting "meat-space" in here in real life even for online posters let alone the world itself
But with him, who knows. Maybe he does believe it?
Bizarre either way for sure
But
At one time I would have thought it was impossible for anyone to have their existence invested more on a fantasy site than offline.

But with him I do. He is Mad--but I no have no pity for him. He is a evil wretch with no hope and no use.

And I think his frustration and hatred for Christianity and his ineptitude to do anything about Christianity and it's growth---will affect his mind and heart---because he not invested in his offline life so he can't release the stress offline. This fantasy site is the only real life he know.

And being here his inability to do anything about you or Christianity--will drive up his stress...and may kill him.

Not in my wildest imagination could I believe this billboard can be the reason for a person demise. But two people here G_O_D and to a much higher probability "it aint necessarily so"---it's possible.

Wow! that alone worth checking in mow and then on the site and add my piece here and there.

Location hidden

#595868 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven church and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Continued;

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: Theses things saith he that is holy , he that is true, he that hath the key of David, the that openeth and no man shutteth; and shutteth and no man openeth.

I know thy works behold I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength and hast kept my word and hast not denied my name.

Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan which say they are Jew and are not but do lie: behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet and to know that I have loved thee.

Because thou has kept the word of my patience I also will keep three from the hour of temptation which shall come upon all the world to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Behold I come quickly: hold fast which thou hast that no man take thy crown.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God which is new Jerusalem which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Letter to Philadelphia.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#595869 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Obviously.
<quoted text>
No, your being here doesn't matter at all. And returning your trash back at you isn't hurting me a bit, although it's got you seeing double.
<quoted text>
Your choice. I can't stop you.
<quoted text>
You're Christian trash.
And you're irrelevant insecure and inferior.

So now you want to "return" the thrash back at me LOL. Just yesterday you was talking about ignoring me. Can't do that huh? I'm in your head too much? watch that stroke doctor!! watch it now!!

I'm rather curious. What do you imagine the endgame will be because of your participation on this billboard?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595870 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: Theses things saith he that is holy , he that is true, he that hath the key of David, the that openeth and no man shutteth; and shutteth and no man openeth.
I know thy works behold I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength and hast kept my word and hast not denied my name.
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan which say they are Jew and are not but do lie: behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet and to know that I have loved thee.
Because thou has kept the word of my patience I also will keep three from the hour of temptation which shall come upon all the world to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God which is new Jerusalem which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Letter to Philadelphia.
You get always friendly remarks from dr Shrink,
when you be only focus on Bible and Bible passages to those in need here to hear Gods Voice,
Romans 10;17
SO THEN FAITH COMWETH BY HEARING(OR READING GODS WORD) AND HEARING BY THE WORLD OF GOD

I don't search for peace treaty, I always search for the nacked truth
the Biblical truth is your main task,not deffend wicked atheistic scums and friend and be their lawyer

“"None shall pass"”

There

#595871 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
Letter to Philadelphia.
Paul and Jesus played the Kimmel Center ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#595872 Sep 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
He is now self-inflicting so much damage that it doesn't require much help from anyone else
But some spots are too funny to ignore
Have a good one
I agree.

Location hidden

#595873 Sep 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Continued;

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: Theses things saith amen the faithful and true witness, the beginning of creation of God:

I know thy works that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would have you were cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm and neither cold nor hot I will spue thee out of thy mouth.

Because thou sayest I am rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing and knowest not that thou art wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked.

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich: and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed and the the shame of thy nakedness do not appear and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten be zealous therefore and repent.

Behold I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my Throne even as I also overcame and am set down with my Father in his Throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Letter to Laodicea.

Location hidden

#595874 Sep 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You get always friendly remarks from dr Shrink,
when you be only focus on Bible and Bible passages to those in need here to hear Gods Voice,
Romans 10;17
SO THEN FAITH COMWETH BY HEARING(OR READING GODS WORD) AND HEARING BY THE WORLD OF GOD
I don't search for peace treaty, I always search for the nacked truth
the Biblical truth is your main task,not deffend wicked atheistic scums and friend and be their lawyer
naw not wanted friendly remarks,vipor-mocker. Last days of snake are over period.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#595875 Sep 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Epi !!..
.. anything Amelia said, I believe. Did you know that a gap between your two front teeth indicates sexual prowess ??..
.. by chance do you have a gap ??..
As Austin Powers said....."Oh, Behave"

LOL

How about David Letterman...or Serah Bernhart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min ImPeach 25,612
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 37 min Frank 301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 985,633
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 4 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 5 hr juliakk 185
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr juliakk 6,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web