Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595572 Sep 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, because if there's anything you Christians are noted for, it's insightful, independent thought and a deep commitment to honesty and reality.
LOL
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595573 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for the apology. It reflects humility, a great quality to possess. I try not to slander people because I don't like being slandered ..
.. it seems your interpretation of my posts is different from my intent ..
.. and, you'd probably enjoy playing my little game. It's great fun ..
great fun only for you,during beautuful sessions of dr Shrink released Farts at your nose and penetrating stinking left over brain cells?
also catch 3 more FARTS
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595574 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you saying you don't want the scarf experience ??..
SEND ME YOUR SCARFS
I will wipe up my a..after toilet short seasions ?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595575 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, thanks, writer. I just showed my girlfriend this post and some others of yours and RAs. I explained to her why I wouldn't be accompanying her to church again this Sunday. I showed her what some of those pious pew sitters do when they get home and fire up their computers.

Keeping me away from church is no great feat. I've been an atheist since birth but my chances of leading her away from this ridiculously evil religion has just grown exponentially. Thanks to you, writer.

Carrion
Yeah this thread is great for that.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595576 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont hate either BT, I told Ben that. To strong of a negative emotion for me.
I actually like you, There are things I dont understand about you. My problem not yours. I let your challenge get the best of me. I can tell you why sometime if your interested, not much of a story though except for me. It means alot to me. Again sorry.
I'm sure you have plenty of knowledge about things that interest me, but I have a hard time with how you convey it. As with most things that I feel are important, they just seem to be slightly out of my grasp..........Theres a story behind that also but I dont think I'll tell it here..........
Have a good evening, I'm out for the night..........
Ok Larry. I'm good with it I guess. I like you too. I never understood why you never had any dialog with me...well now I know.
I am sorry. I can not change my life, no matter what or how I would like to...sorry I have let you down as a person.
You don't have to "tell" anything my friend...you just don't ok?
Thanks for being honest about it. I appreciate that.
I will try not to make any "waves" for you.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#595577 Sep 25, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah this thread is great for that.
only nothing is great in you,and when you enter to post poor worthless crap

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#595578 Sep 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Really?? Too funny.. Who have you "out-waited" on this thread?
Skombolis doesn't like being mocked. His continual smirk, happy face and LOL litter reveal that.

“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.”- Eric Hoffer

And you can discover what annoys people by observing how they try to get under your skin.
Le_le wrote:
You forget your first appearance. You came in w boxing gloves.
Has he has been trolling here from day 1? He told us it was all unicorns farting rainbows before we arrived.
Le_le wrote:
You are desperate for your own self centered forum.. Go create one.. Why don't you leave? Lets see who will follow you..
Give those 3-5 regulars a place to be Skom..
Nicely said. There are hundreds of ghost threads that he could begin tantruming on where nobody would be smirking and laughing at him.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#595579 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Not now. I'm really sick. I think I have the flu.

If only I had a nurse.

;)
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#595580 Sep 25, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
your halucinations reach high limit like federal building roof in New york City,
lunatics like you mostly jump from this roof dreaming they have wings and escape own stupidity hunting them day and night
Not my hullicination but yours , so you religious militant US war mongers/mercenaries trying to bully Americans/immigrants and world for standing for Human rights... man you are ignorant larry, you rights can also be taken away! take your BS and shove it up you ... BWHAHHhaaa

United States

#595581 Sep 25, 2013
Cornel West, Democracy Matters, p146

The three dogmas that are leading to the ... devouring of democracy in America- freemarket fundamentalism, aggressive militarism, and escalating authoritarianism - are often justified by the religious rhetoric of ... Christian fundamentalism.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595582 Sep 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that I'm stereotyping, again?
You're not.

It seems that whenever a poster does not comprehend what some people write, they feel the need to assume, judge and accuse.

Hi Scar :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595583 Sep 25, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>again Lie from idiot
F.......lies are not the truth,
and are changable by your disease development? before death you will call christian priest to confess your wickedness- doesn't help you anyway?
I think it's hilarious, that in this day and age where information is so readily available, there are people who still think that alcoholic pedophiles can 'absolve' anyone from imaginary 'sins'.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595584 Sep 25, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>only nothing is great in you,and when you enter to post poor worthless crap
Oh Shrinky don't be like that? Give up the nasty religion and go meditate and plant a nice tree? Medication time perhaps? Or are you cranky cuz your depends needs changing again?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#595585 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been known to scarf up and scarf down on things before.
Want a list? lol

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#595586 Sep 25, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SEND ME YOUR SCARFS
I will wipe up my a..after toilet short seasions ?
I scarfed a whole chicken, do you want to shove it up your bum or something? hahahah
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#595587 Sep 25, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Not my hullicination but yours , so you religious militant US war mongers/mercenaries trying to bully Americans/immigrants and world for standing for Human rights... man you are ignorant larry, you rights can also be taken away! take your BS and shove it up you ... BWHAHHhaaa
yea
you halucinate so called day dreams-snakes,mouses and rats run around
your brain

I am not christian,nor any american warrir,
you are retard sick mentaly psychopath posting from stolen computer hiding yourselves in the basement full of rats,mildew,cocroaches,
and spreading sick paranoic venom- so called pflegm from snake throat?
pfej

United States

#595588 Sep 25, 2013
Lost Founder
Harvey Kaye, American Prospect July 2005, p34

Reagan ... had constructed a new Republican alliance-a New Right-of corporate elites, Christian evangelicals, conservative and neoconservative intellectuals, and a host of right-wing interest groups in hopes of undoing the liberal politics and programs of the past 40 years, reversing the cultural changes and developments of the 1960s, and establishing a new national governing consensus.

United States

#595589 Sep 25, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
you halucinate so called day dreams-snakes,mouses and rats run around
your brain
I am not christian,nor any american warrir,
you are retard sick mentaly psychopath posting from stolen computer hiding yourselves in the basement full of rats,mildew,cocroaches,
and spreading sick paranoic venom- so called pflegm from snake throat?
pfej
More sicking demented BS from you... You big lair larry , look at you screen name "Dogs of war' decribes you perfectly , a seen in various U posts support and defend War mongers/war-profiteers... and religious Xtain Fundamentalism ! take you BS and show up you ... You war mongering animal! And take you warring animals with you!!BHahahHAHAAA

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#595590 Sep 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
You [Trifecta] predict a crime scene? And last night I read Skombolis referring to a -bullet to the back of the head-... The violence you wsjlm Christians display here is disturbing. It isn't going unnoticed, that's for sure.
Skombolis belongs in prison. He is unrepentant about his crime, and has announced that he would do it again.

And it sounds like Trifecta should be removed from society as well. He certainly needs his computer confiscated before he bursts an aneurysm.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#595591 Sep 25, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Shrinky don't be like that? Give up the nasty religion and go meditate and plant a nice tree? Medication time perhaps? Or are you cranky cuz your depends needs changing again?
Prince helmut von Yungingen Pipke
is not dr Shrink
dr Shrink is his righ hand watching mentaly spiritualy retarded worldwide sick psychopaths, this topic too?

Prince helmut is not christian,nor belong to any religion,
prince Helmut meditate to YEHOVA G0D HaShem,and G-D saved handsome prince helmut Von Yungingen Pipke from Wrath and death.

ALSO PRINCE NEVER DIE TOGETHER WITH DR SHRINK THEY ENTER HEAVEN FILL PLACE OF 144000 NEW SPIRITUAL GOVERNMENT OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

Prince Helmut is owner of huge Castle 18 inch high iron fence,
even cockroaches never enter his posessions,

Prince helmut eat only frish vegetables,drink milk,and honey, and together with dr Shrink they seat in the thornes on silk pillows raise their legs,and fart to all posters who are atheists,idiots,secualarists,o r fake christians?

be careful because prince helmut is able to Fart at your atheistic posts, and after little whole your face will be brown,splashy with beans
and ugliness enter first your face?that even old lonely men who masturbate own d... with close eyes ,will never imagine you as ugly and full of not diagested beans covering your ugly face and hairs

so/be careful with whom you deal,my dear washed hand by red paint?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min NoStress4me 63,136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gabriel 973,518
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 47 min Daniel 563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 50 min Peter Ross 445,960
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 58 min gundee123 792
Straight/Gay Question 1 hr Help 8
The REAL reason the world trade center was dest... (Apr '15) 1 hr Johnny 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Regina 653,553
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 7 hr Katie_Anderson14 41
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web