Rider on the Storm
Banned?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595438 Sep 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
<Buckets of Rain>
Had way too much rain out here, Ground was like walking on wet sponge, did not have web feet lol so I blew on the clouds and sent it your way. lol It is what called sharing ha ha ha.
Buckets of Rain

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#595439 Sep 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA government incarcerates and fines chriminals instead of patting them on the back and telling them to continue to commit crimes.
Much different than Christianity.
That has nothing to do with the conversation

Christianity doesn't have the legal authority to do that

Do you want them to?

This is where the conversations go when people simply want to point the finger at Christianity no matter what G. There is no point in even trying to talk to someone at this point

Yes the United States government has the legal right and authority to try its citizens for crimes and if it finds them guilty to punish them by fines and/or incarceration.

What does that have to do with whether all people of a group should be considered responsible for the actions of an individual?

Does the governemnt imprison everyone when one person does something wrong?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#595440 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was slander.
.. you said it was slander. Here are your exact words ..

"You came back onto this thread and slandered Skom and some others."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
What it was, was, confrontational.
.. all debates are confrontational. Isn't that their purpose ??..
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you came back looking for a fight and now your surprised you find yourself in one.
.. what fight ??..
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>You get what you play for HL..........
.. is this a reference to my scarf collection? Who are you ??..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595441 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. submission is part of humility, obedience is different ..
.. for some Christians, it seems obedience to certain scriptures overrides empathy, ethics, comprehension and morals ..
.. why fight fire with fire when Jesus preached compassion? I'm not trying to censor you or anyone else - just trying to sort things out in my own mind. Isn't that the purpose of any debate ??..
.. it's easy for me to submit to the authority of your medical expertise and, ultimately, we must submit to each other because that's the basis for trust ..
P.S. Do you think anyone here would submit to my scarf game. If so, who would have authority?
I pee and fart on your 'superiority"remarks,beca use you are dumb try to convince your worthless bum life,how high eduated you are?

with half head like you there is not any fights,only throw bucket of urines on your head,fart at your nose, throw old potatoe sack on your head to pretend that you are halloween princesin from land of Oden

your scarf games are good to wipe up a..after heavy chilly eating and IANS tequila from mexican bums bar?price 15 dollars per two?

Location hidden

#595442 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
You came back onto this thread and slandered Skom and some others. he hadn't slandered you. You aren't the victim here. You could have come back in a pleasant way, instead you came looking for a fight. Plain and simple..........
Who are you?

Are you Rider?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595443 Sep 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned?
you ban him.
by court and poor defence?
he he heeeeee
very soon you die like skunk,and be ban for good?
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#595444 Sep 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Coward.
Gray boxer? Coward?

I guess so..........
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#595445 Sep 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look whose posted first. It was YOU claiming because your BFF Skom ignored me last night
I was supposed to not continue on reading Monday's posts and continue responding to them today?
Yikes. Control freak much?
And FYI. Didn't realize he was ignoring me. lol. Thanks for pointing that out.
Can't believe I have to type this..->
You and Skom do not control when and to whom I post to..
Ok?
Got it?
My post beat yours by one minute. You didnt see that post before you responded or you would have reponded to that post. You responded to BT's post to me. You saw the opportunity and you took it. A chance to argue with someone. Its what YOU do Le Le not me. I have been avoiding conflict for weeks. I had plenty opportunity to get involved. I'd rather get along with people. Its just when the shit gets so deep I cant take it any more is when I respond in kind. This thread for years has proved that out.
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#595446 Sep 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned?
I'm on a different computer......
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#595447 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you said it was slander. Here are your exact words ..
"You came back onto this thread and slandered Skom and some others."
<quoted text>
.. all debates are confrontational. Isn't that their purpose ??..
<quoted text>
.. what fight ??..
<quoted text>
.. is this a reference to my scarf collection? Who are you ??..
My apologies then. Bad choice of words.

I'm not going to play the game HL. I dont have the time to go back and look up your posts to explain myself. You made things clear and I'm responding to that.

I'm Rider..........

Location hidden

#595448 Sep 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't point the finger at religion. You didn't understand what I wrote.
Sure you did HFY

" Perhaps a better analytical lens would examine the faith based reasoning behind why religious people were able to carry out such attack"

Sure you did, in every response even the conversation wasn't even specifically about religion, it was about whether a group should be blamed for an individual act
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be one of those "I'll just skim the post and make assumptions" kind of people, Skom. It doesn't lead to useful conversations.
Neither does this

HFY wrote:

"We cannot allow for adults claiming that myths and miracles are objectively real phenomena - that's like claiming the Easter Bunny, unicorns or sorcery are real."

And I'm not making nay assumptions. You found a way to change a conversation of whether an individual that is part of a group be responsible for his own actions of the entire group into a conversation slamming the merits of faith
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#595449 Sep 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Coward.
By the way, if I was trying to hide something I sure as hell wouldn't have picked Larry for a name.

Location hidden

#595450 Sep 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Weeeeeee.......Are we having Fun yet?????
B_Y_E
Looks like Ians is shooting for 10 months

Well he probably won't even notice you left

He is too caught up in the delirium of hearing himself speak
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#595451 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
Are you Rider?
Yes I'm Rider and I posted as Larry for years. I've introduced myself to EVERYONE here as Larry so I didnt think it was a big deal to post as Larry till I'm back on my computer.

Location hidden

#595452 Sep 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom spinning.
"Lele heavily criticized"
Show where. Or simply shut up.
This whole exchange w you and Annie is priceless!
You are
A fool.
- a fool for Christ no less. Good job.
I see you started stronglast night then stopped and picked back up now

Long blackout?

LOL

Sorry princess, gonna pass on all your posts. Same with Karl. Same with Ians

Gonna let you trolls start to feed off your own fat for a while

Start with your heads

~snicker

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#595453 Sep 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you repeat same f...s.... last 2 years
Correct. The truth doesn't change.

Location hidden

#595454 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, if I was trying to hide something I sure as hell wouldn't have picked Larry for a name.
Well that does get confusing with there being no other people named Larry who have posted in the room ever

Oh wait, its not confusing at all:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#595455 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
'my kingdom is not of this world' Jesus and i
why do you fight for a fuhrer & for socailistic fascism?
Thanks for a fine example of how to piss on Jesus.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#595456 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks, writer. I just showed my girlfriend this post and some others of yours and RAs. I explained to her why I wouldn't be accompanying her to church again this Sunday. I showed her what some of those pious pew sitters do when they get home and fire up their computers.
Keeping me away from church is no great feat. I've been an atheist since birth but my chances of leading her away from this ridiculously evil religion has just grown exponentially. Thanks to you, writer.
Carrion
Well if she going to church she know about Hell.

So she have a big decision to make. Will she choose you and damn her soul. Or keep Jesus and save her soul.

Seem to me the answer is rather obvious---but I guess what it comes down to with your girlfriend is if the orgasm you give her strong enough that it worth damning her soul when she die.

You probably won't show her this writing huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 750,779
Ebola Vaccine 6 min andet1987 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min pusherman_ 548,725
The Lake of Fire 13 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 22 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Adam 230,021
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr top 1,071

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE