Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#595560 Sep 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be a definite "maybe"?
Nah its more of a definite no, I was pissed and dont like to be challenged, the truth is those days are behind me now. My life is pretty good and I've got others to think about, why piss it away because of ego. I apologized.......... Seems I'm doing alot of that today. LOL..........

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#595561 Sep 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm sorry, someone must have lied to you. Did they tell you Trifecta1 was on the billboard to >>help you<< with Religion in some form?
Don't be so modest. You're quite helpful.
trifecta1 wrote:
When it comes to you--the only questions I really want answered is: When will you die?
You're helping now. Tell us more, Christian. Tell us how Jesus came into your life and transformed you. Tell us about the love of Christ, and your promised peace that passeth all understanding.
trifecta1 wrote:
How can Christianity benefit from your death?
You are representing your faith now.
trifecta1 wrote:
How many souls can come to Christ because of your death?
Keep going, Jesus boy.
trifecta1 wrote:
What kind of eternal punishment YHWH will give you for dying and rejecting Yeshua Messiah.
Look! It's Scary Chicken time again! Arise chicken! Chicken arise and smite this sinner for me! Torture him forever in your loving, tender mercies.

Remember this:

Trifecta1 wrote: "No one will defend Christianity or Jesus to you"

IANS wrote: "That's obviously incorrect. You and Skombolis will. And you'll do it with personal smears."

I should have included death wishes.
trifecta1 wrote:
To me the only way Jesus can benefit from your existence now--is to use your futile fantastical existence on this billboard and you real offline death
Your god is as impotent as you are. I defy it openly with impunity. And all that you can do about it is seethe.

How are those gifts of the spirit working out for you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#595562 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. would you like to know how many silk scarves I own ??..
I don't own any. In fact, I've never worn a scarf in my entire life.

I've enjoyed your return. I look to you and Annie for my empathy lessons.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#595563 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaw don't feel bad sis..I just found out I am a "murderer".
How would ya like ta be "me"?
.. this is all part and parcel of what transpires on this thread and many posters have become desensitized to the ramifications of such violence ..

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#595564 Sep 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Yes.
Then he pulled out the metaphor clause.

Metaphor Clause; like Santa Claus, but not.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#595565 Sep 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
But we're not.
First, we are not judging a group of people. We are judging their ideology based on its observed effect on them.
Second, you are not alone. All seasoned Topix posters have seen a huge swath of Christianity. We base our low opinion of your faith and its effect on people by the spectrum of behaviors we see.
When we generalize on it and point to specific examples, your rationalization is always this one, and it is always rejected.
You don't like that insight, do you, monkey boy? Why don't you tantrum for us. Stomp and fling your feces in Jesus name.
who are "we"?
you and your tequila drank mexicans?
you miserable poor old coward?

Fennario

#595566 Sep 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
What Christians write to you have nothing to do with Christianity.
Of course it does.
trifecta1 wrote:
>You< want a war with Christianity online--->you< get a war.
I don't want a war. I just want to express my opinions about Christianity and have others rebut them if they can. You want to make it a personal war.
trifecta1 wrote:
Dr Shrink is a Christian. So there is no need for me to treat him as I do you.
And you don't think that comments like that reflect on your Christian training?
trifecta1 wrote:
Yes it is worth repeating to you that you're a insignificant, irrelevant, insecure slave.
This is you defending ideas about your church with derogatory personal comments. It's obvious you have no ideas of your own to offer, just your tantrums and feces. You are as empty as you can be.
trifecta1 wrote:
I predict a crime scene you continue with this kamikaze mission against Skombolis you going on with.
Threats now? You sound as if you're about to have a stroke. I hope I haven't contributed to that in any way. Maybe you should take a little time off from spreading the Good News.
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#595567 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Larry, It is what it is.
Why didn't ya just talk to me about it. I would have explained it all to you the best I could. There is no "glamour" on "killing" nor being killed. which position would you prefer? I am still here...so you know which I took as important...but...you don't know the reasons why....you never even asked...no one ever does ...they just pass judgement. I don't blame you for not being any different...you have not walked in my shoes...and hopefully you will never have to. had I not been there, it may very well have been you rather than me.
NOW, If you believe in a "God"...you should thank your lucky stars you weren't me. Sometimes I "hate" me...no matter whether I was right or wrong...it doesn't even matter. If you catch me on the right day, I will even give you a "free shot" if you wish.
I grew up hard. I have looked beyond that...maybe "because" of the hard knocks. I don't back up...and I don't hate.

I am sorry you see me as some horrible entity. That was my biggest fear. I spent years battling fools over it just to survive in the world in which I lived. I am old and I am tired...but I am still strong...or I am nothing. I devote myself to my family now ..no stronger love has any man than I.
You can hate me of you wish...I will not hold it against you...in fact you will become another part and parcel of an army I fail to understand.
I dont hate either BT, I told Ben that. To strong of a negative emotion for me.

I actually like you, There are things I dont understand about you. My problem not yours. I let your challenge get the best of me. I can tell you why sometime if your interested, not much of a story though except for me. It means alot to me. Again sorry.

I'm sure you have plenty of knowledge about things that interest me, but I have a hard time with how you convey it. As with most things that I feel are important, they just seem to be slightly out of my grasp..........Theres a story behind that also but I dont think I'll tell it here..........

Have a good evening, I'm out for the night..........

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#595568 Sep 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own any. In fact, I've never worn a scarf in my entire life.
I've enjoyed your return. I look to you and Annie for my empathy lessons.
.. are you saying you don't want the scarf experience ??..

Baltimore, MD

#595569 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't be so modest. You're quite helpful.
<quoted text>
You're helping now. Tell us more, Christian. Tell us how Jesus came into your life and transformed you. Tell us about the love of Christ, and your promised peace that passeth all understanding.
<quoted text>
You are representing your faith now.
<quoted text>
Keep going, Jesus boy.
<quoted text>
Look! It's Scary Chicken time again! Arise chicken! Chicken arise and smite this sinner for me! Torture him forever in your loving, tender mercies.
Remember this:
Trifecta1 wrote: "No one will defend Christianity or Jesus to you"
IANS wrote: "That's obviously incorrect. You and Skombolis will. And you'll do it with personal smears."
I should have included death wishes.
<quoted text>
Your god is as impotent as you are. I defy it openly with impunity. And all that you can do about it is seethe.
How are those gifts of the spirit working out for you?
why someone can tell scums like you about their spritual awaking,
who you are at all,you mother f.....little POS?

you are cyber coward that is all are you doing during your poor halucinations,
mud before Birmingham palace fence have more value then you poor chukuaha meat eater for 15 dollars per 2
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#595570 Sep 25, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Washington's Blog - Will Rogue Fundamentalist Christian Military ...
www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/05/will-rogue-fu... ...
Will Rogue Fundamentalist Christian Military ... according to documents obtained by Danger ... there is no chance for any real authentic Christian solidarity of us ...
your halucinations reach high limit like federal building roof in New york City,
lunatics like you mostly jump from this roof dreaming they have wings and escape own stupidity hunting them day and night
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595571 Sep 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. The truth doesn't change.
again Lie from idiot
F.......lies are not the truth,
and are changable by your disease development? before death you will call christian priest to confess your wickedness- doesn't help you anyway?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595572 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, because if there's anything you Christians are noted for, it's insightful, independent thought and a deep commitment to honesty and reality.
LOL
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595573 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for the apology. It reflects humility, a great quality to possess. I try not to slander people because I don't like being slandered ..
.. it seems your interpretation of my posts is different from my intent ..
.. and, you'd probably enjoy playing my little game. It's great fun ..
great fun only for you,during beautuful sessions of dr Shrink released Farts at your nose and penetrating stinking left over brain cells?
also catch 3 more FARTS
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#595574 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
SEND ME YOUR SCARFS
I will wipe up my a..after toilet short seasions ?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#595575 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, thanks, writer. I just showed my girlfriend this post and some others of yours and RAs. I explained to her why I wouldn't be accompanying her to church again this Sunday. I showed her what some of those pious pew sitters do when they get home and fire up their computers.

Keeping me away from church is no great feat. I've been an atheist since birth but my chances of leading her away from this ridiculously evil religion has just grown exponentially. Thanks to you, writer.

Carrion
Yeah this thread is great for that.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#595576 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont hate either BT, I told Ben that. To strong of a negative emotion for me.
I actually like you, There are things I dont understand about you. My problem not yours. I let your challenge get the best of me. I can tell you why sometime if your interested, not much of a story though except for me. It means alot to me. Again sorry.
I'm sure you have plenty of knowledge about things that interest me, but I have a hard time with how you convey it. As with most things that I feel are important, they just seem to be slightly out of my grasp..........Theres a story behind that also but I dont think I'll tell it here..........
Have a good evening, I'm out for the night..........
Ok Larry. I'm good with it I guess. I like you too. I never understood why you never had any dialog with me...well now I know.
I am sorry. I can not change my life, no matter what or how I would like to...sorry I have let you down as a person.
You don't have to "tell" anything my friend...you just don't ok?
Thanks for being honest about it. I appreciate that.
I will try not to make any "waves" for you.

Baltimore, MD

#595577 Sep 25, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah this thread is great for that.
only nothing is great in you,and when you enter to post poor worthless crap

Fennario

#595578 Sep 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Really?? Too funny.. Who have you "out-waited" on this thread?
Skombolis doesn't like being mocked. His continual smirk, happy face and LOL litter reveal that.

“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.”- Eric Hoffer

And you can discover what annoys people by observing how they try to get under your skin.
Le_le wrote:
You forget your first appearance. You came in w boxing gloves.
Has he has been trolling here from day 1? He told us it was all unicorns farting rainbows before we arrived.
Le_le wrote:
You are desperate for your own self centered forum.. Go create one.. Why don't you leave? Lets see who will follow you..
Give those 3-5 regulars a place to be Skom..
Nicely said. There are hundreds of ghost threads that he could begin tantruming on where nobody would be smirking and laughing at him.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#595579 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Not now. I'm really sick. I think I have the flu.

If only I had a nurse.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web