“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#595360 Sep 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
It's the same in the military. The actions of one affects the entire platoon, unit, etc... Those actions of the few directly speak to the whole.
And so it is with any organization, company, government and so forth.
It's often said right here on this thread by Christians that this is a Christian country. It's said when someone not Christian states Christianity is in decline that we're ridiculous, and that Christianity grows. It's said that no matter the belief set, sect denomination or way of belief, Christianity is united.
They'll point to the positive actions of one Christian or a few, and say something similar to:
"See?.. that is a Christian, look at what Christians do, that is Christianity!"
Until it comes time to accept that some members of Christianity do things or exhibit behavior that Christianity should rightly be ashamed of, and exhibits some very bad effects that Christianity does produce, then it'll be said:
"OH!.. NO!... Those are individuals, when they do that, it's the individual doing that, and that group isn't representative of all Christians!"
And that brings me back to a often mentioned observation I point out...
That's the "beauty" of the "No True Christian™" fallacy.
Only people who do nothing wrong at all are called Christian — by Christians — and those who do wrong are not Christian, no matter if the person who does something illegal, wrong or less than exemplary says they are a Christian.
It's a disingenuous claim by "Christians" who utilize the fallacy(obviously), and very convenient. When a Christian does something that casts a bad light on Christianity, they just say those people who presented a negative view of Christianity aren't real Christians and the problem is solved, no?
It's good people are standing up and pointing out these flaws in Christianity and exposing that type of "No True Christian™" thinking as disingenuous and fallacious.
The - "No True Christian™" - fallacy points to there being far less Christians in the nation than statistics say there are, meaning the US isn't a "Christian Country", if we allow Christians to make the "No true Christian", assertion, nor has it ever been. <(chuckle)>
We know that is protested, however, by all Christians, true Christians or not, and suddenly every Christian a Christian could get to say they are a Christian would indeed be a Christian...~/.
This is the rule: The only "Real Christian™" is the one you happen to be talking to at the moment, and they'll tell you who isn't, a "Real Christian™".
Absolutely!

Thanks!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#595361 Sep 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
No one will defend Christianity or Jesus to you ...
That's obviously incorrect. You and Skombolis will. And you'll do it with personal smears. You'll do it by trying to minimize me
trifecta1 wrote:
... because no one cares what you think about Christianity or Jesus.
Just like that.

Dr. Shrink is a person who is not taken seriously and about whose opinions nobody cares. As a result, nobody tantrums at him.

But you post endlessly about how insignificant my opinions are, and what a bad person I am. You apparently think you need to establish that message, whatever the effort required.
trifecta1 wrote:
You will fade away, not Christianity.
trifecta1 wrote:
You're already as irrelevant as dog poo.
trifecta1 wrote:
Go fight. That's all you're worth now.
More tantruming in defense of your pathetic godlet. It quite a scene, man.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#595362 Sep 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Another coward for Jesus.
How about it, Simp? Care to try your hand at the four questions I just re-asked, or would you prefer to tuck tail and run off, too, me buck buck buck bucko.
Did you just hear the rooster crow? Don't you believe that your god is watching you? What will you do?
Just kidding. We all know what you'll do.

Care to try your hand at the four questions I just re-asked
???

I'm sorry, someone must have lied to you. Did they tell you Trifecta1 was on the billboard to >>help you<< with Religion in some form?

They were Just Kidding, I assure you.

LOL.

When it comes to you--the only questions I really want answered is:

When will you die?

What kind of eternal punishment YHWH will give you for dying and rejecting Yeshua Messiah.

How can Christianity benefit from your death?

How many souls can come to Christ because of your death?

How about them questions? Think you can answer? I no think so.

You want to come here and fight to the death going after Christianity---you can't win the fight. So my only question is how my religion can benefit after you have loss this fight and are Dead.

Go ask Jesus you questions.

To me the only way Jesus can benefit from your existence now--is to use your futile fantastical existence on this billboard and you real offline death to save one or two of these other fake atheists on here after they see how your war on Christianity kill you.

Carry on writer.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#595363 Sep 25, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you did not care,
you would post less hate
all is fair in love and war :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#595364 Sep 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Weeeeeee.......Are we having Fun yet?????
B_Y_E
~~grin~~ I am.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595365 Sep 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It ended up dropping buckets of rain here today.
You poor bastards are stuck with me this day, it seems.
Well hell son...how can I complain... I own the BAR!
<snort>

Fennario

#595366 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. are you referring to logic and dignified debate? If so, you're chasing Dorothy's rainbow because Trifecta, Skom and Dr. Shrink are morally, spirituality and intellectually bankrupt ..
I don't debate them. I editorialize on them in the second person. I have nothing to say to any of them.

But I do get plenty of opportunity read and write reasoned and information packed posts.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
you cannot control what they write, their intellectual dishonesty or who they decide to confront ..
Yes, I know. Neither can they. They really are incapable of more.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. because Annie agreed with me, she suffered the "Wrath of Skom."
That's his character. He gives lip service to love and peaceful coexistence, but we see otherwise, don't we?

Why? It's what his faith has actually taught him. It's also the character of his religion, where those that disagree - unbelievers - are called corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Decent Christians on this thread do not hunger for such treatment so, basically, they've surrendered this thread to the idiocy of the Big 3 ..
.. Tide, Scar, Catcher and a few others could help you in your quest but if the Big 3 are unwilling to education themselves, to act civilly, it's a futile exercise ..
.. if everyone ignores the Big 3, perhaps we can experience civil debate with folks like Epi, BT, Annie, Ben or Lil Whispers ..
.. when it comes to the sacred religions of the ancients, few people realize how much knowledge BT, Ben and myself have. They never ask because they're not interested in how Christianity evolved from earlier religious systems and they'll will never read a book like SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by Manley Hall ..
.. I know you are a physician, that Catcher is a Harvard Law School graduate and that HFY is studying for her Ph.d. The Big 3 want to believe they're better than you because they have Jesus ..
.. from Day 1, Christians in this forum have pegged me as an atheist. You, Catcher and HFY know they're wrong yet you supported me because of your high moral code and ability to allow me to find my own spiritual system ..
.. in order to accomplish our goal, the Big 3 must be ignored ..
.. Catcher has asked me to try one last time but if the character assassinations, lies and contemptible psychological profiling continues, I'm out of here ..
None of that will stop. And they want you out of here. That's the purpose of the assaults.

It sounds like you're asking me to ignore them, too. How would that help you? You're free to ignore them either way. If all three disappeared, you would still have all of the posts not written from or to them. If you look at those only, it will be as if they were gone.

I already disregard most of their posting. I generally only respond when I get the chance to emphasize one of their character flaws - lying, hypocrisy, bigotry, lack of insight, tantruming, cowardice - whatever.

Sorry that I can't be more compliant for you, but I don't think that it would be helpful even if I were.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595367 Sep 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It ended up dropping buckets of rain here today.
You poor bastards are stuck with me this day, it seems.
<Buckets of Rain>

Had way too much rain out here, Ground was like walking on wet sponge, did not have web feet lol so I blew on the clouds and sent it your way. lol It is what called sharing ha ha ha.
Trucker

Covington, GA

#595368 Sep 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes AlQueda reflect on Islam is that the rest of Islam does not denounce them and their actions.
A few do. And they pay quite a price for doing so. I head a Muslim speak to this some time back and many others do all they can to assignate your character. And of course if you dare do it in many other nations it could be a death sentence.

Fennario

#595369 Sep 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
It's Christians like you that taint the rest of Christianity.
Yeah, it's the 97% that give the other 3% a bad name.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#595370 Sep 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you, Hiding.
Yarrrgraa, yahhhrrr, Yowie!
You too, you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo.

Since: Sep 13

Cebu City, Philippines

#595371 Sep 25, 2013
jesus is important to us

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#595372 Sep 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>???
You're really stupid.
I'm sorry
No, no, it's ok. No worries. Come to expect that from you.

Fennario

#595373 Sep 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Its people line you that taint the reputations of anybody who has a name that begins with the letter "S"
Oh I'm sorry, was that a ludicrous assertion and specious reasoning?
Bigotry and stereotyping depend on this kind of flawed thinking
Looks like you got the hang of it though
You embody the de facto values of your faith beautifully. You imitate your angry, judgmental, petty, and vengeful god beautifully. It also throws tantrums. In allegedly turns people into salt, or has then shredded by she bears when it is offended. You're the same. You would damn us all to hell if you had the power.

You can call that stereotyping and bigotry, but I call it an accurate observation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595374 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell son...how can I complain... I own the BAR!
<snort>
Hey Cap; Winter bit built first fire of the season this morning, abit early in season in my area but Mother nature does not run by my time table.Not complaining just jacked on the boots and got the job done. lol. Have a good day.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#595375 Sep 25, 2013

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#595376 Sep 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
<Buckets of Rain>
Had way too much rain out here, Ground was like walking on wet sponge, did not have web feet lol so I blew on the clouds and sent it your way. lol It is what called sharing ha ha ha.
hahaa...

Thanks.

I don't mind the rain too much. We've had so much here this year already a little bit more isn't going to matter.

It's actually the first year in a long time that the rainfall has been somewhat normal. This is considered a Temperate Rain Forest and this is how it's supposed to be.

Thanks, lil.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#595377 Sep 25, 2013
What Christians write to you have nothing to do with Christianity..but everything to do with >>you<<. >You< want a war with Christianity online--->you< get a war.

Dr Shrink is a Christian. So there is no need for me to treat him as I do you. That should be obvious Yosemite.

Yes it is worth repeating to you that you're a insignificant, irrelevant, insecure slave. Because you have this delusional fantasy on this make believe site that what you write here has any effect on Christianity offline and behind the billboard and that people so stupid to just believe a claim about Christianity just because you write it.

You're a slave to the Christian Religion. As an adult you embraced the religion. As an adult you left the religion and declared a internet war on the religion. And here we are.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
That's obviously incorrect. You and Skombolis will. And you'll do it with personal smears. You'll do it by trying to minimize me
<quoted text>
Just like that.
Dr. Shrink is a person who is not taken seriously and about whose opinions nobody cares. As a result, nobody tantrums at him.
But you post endlessly about how insignificant my opinions are, and what a bad person I am. You apparently think you need to establish that message, whatever the effort required.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
More tantruming in defense of your pathetic godlet. It quite a scene, man.
it's quite a scene alright. I predict a crime scene you continue with this kamikaze mission against Skombolis you going on with.

Good luck writer.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#595378 Sep 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are the most delusional person I have ever met!
Tell ya what, if you think that is true, let's put that theory to the test
You find somewhere else to troll and let this room recover. It will. Even though none of the other rooms you have left trolled in your wake have. And we will see if it depresses me. I guarantee within a week you will see a return of at least 3-6 regulars. People will start to enjoy posting in here again. Your 250 plus non-stop days of needing attention will be moved elsewhere.
Then ex-Christian you can re-post all the constitutions you want and nobody will call you on your obvious lies or point out how you clearly manufactured your opinions for the approval of others on Topix. Its a win/win
But you are too selfish, too self-centered, too , and too apathetic to care about anyone but yourself. Have you checked out PTIAG lately? You guys turned one of the biggest threads on Topix into a ghost town. You won't do the same here. We have out-waited better than you
Really??
Too funny..

Who have you "out-waited" on this thread?
You forget your first appearance. You came in w boxing gloves.

Love your try at manipulation here though, you didn't take phyc. 101 I see.

You are desperate for your own self centered forum.. Go create one..
Why don't you leave?
Lets see who will follow you..
Give those 3-5 regulars a place to be Skom..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#595379 Sep 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
What Christians write to you have nothing to do with Christianity....
"Nothing a Nazi did has anything to do with Nazism."

"Nothing the Klansman does has anything to do with the KKK."

<bangs head on wall>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min Al Capone 4,971
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 555,197
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min River Tam 765,472
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min AussieBobby 263,715
Moses never existed 51 min truth 568
Why Topix is dying 1 hr yon 8
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr deedee 290
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 11 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE