Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#595447 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you said it was slander. Here are your exact words ..
"You came back onto this thread and slandered Skom and some others."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
.. all debates are confrontational. Isn't that their purpose ??..
<quoted text>
.. what fight ??..
<quoted text>
.. is this a reference to my scarf collection? Who are you ??..
My apologies then. Bad choice of words.

I'm not going to play the game HL. I dont have the time to go back and look up your posts to explain myself. You made things clear and I'm responding to that.

I'm Rider..........

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#595448 Sep 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't point the finger at religion. You didn't understand what I wrote.
Sure you did HFY

" Perhaps a better analytical lens would examine the faith based reasoning behind why religious people were able to carry out such attack"

Sure you did, in every response even the conversation wasn't even specifically about religion, it was about whether a group should be blamed for an individual act
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be one of those "I'll just skim the post and make assumptions" kind of people, Skom. It doesn't lead to useful conversations.
Neither does this

HFY wrote:

"We cannot allow for adults claiming that myths and miracles are objectively real phenomena - that's like claiming the Easter Bunny, unicorns or sorcery are real."

And I'm not making nay assumptions. You found a way to change a conversation of whether an individual that is part of a group be responsible for his own actions of the entire group into a conversation slamming the merits of faith
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#595449 Sep 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Coward.
By the way, if I was trying to hide something I sure as hell wouldn't have picked Larry for a name.

Location hidden

#595450 Sep 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Weeeeeee.......Are we having Fun yet?????
B_Y_E
Looks like Ians is shooting for 10 months

Well he probably won't even notice you left

He is too caught up in the delirium of hearing himself speak
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#595451 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
Are you Rider?
Yes I'm Rider and I posted as Larry for years. I've introduced myself to EVERYONE here as Larry so I didnt think it was a big deal to post as Larry till I'm back on my computer.

Location hidden

#595452 Sep 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom spinning.
"Lele heavily criticized"
Show where. Or simply shut up.
This whole exchange w you and Annie is priceless!
You are
A fool.
- a fool for Christ no less. Good job.
I see you started stronglast night then stopped and picked back up now

Long blackout?

LOL

Sorry princess, gonna pass on all your posts. Same with Karl. Same with Ians

Gonna let you trolls start to feed off your own fat for a while

Start with your heads

~snicker

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#595453 Sep 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you repeat same f...s.... last 2 years
Correct. The truth doesn't change.

Location hidden

#595454 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, if I was trying to hide something I sure as hell wouldn't have picked Larry for a name.
Well that does get confusing with there being no other people named Larry who have posted in the room ever

Oh wait, its not confusing at all:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#595455 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
'my kingdom is not of this world' Jesus and i
why do you fight for a fuhrer & for socailistic fascism?
Thanks for a fine example of how to piss on Jesus.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#595456 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks, writer. I just showed my girlfriend this post and some others of yours and RAs. I explained to her why I wouldn't be accompanying her to church again this Sunday. I showed her what some of those pious pew sitters do when they get home and fire up their computers.
Keeping me away from church is no great feat. I've been an atheist since birth but my chances of leading her away from this ridiculously evil religion has just grown exponentially. Thanks to you, writer.
Carrion
Well if she going to church she know about Hell.

So she have a big decision to make. Will she choose you and damn her soul. Or keep Jesus and save her soul.

Seem to me the answer is rather obvious---but I guess what it comes down to with your girlfriend is if the orgasm you give her strong enough that it worth damning her soul when she die.

You probably won't show her this writing huh?

Location hidden

#595457 Sep 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't debate them. I editorialize on them in the second person..
OK, just one response

Someone please teach this fool what second person means

Talking about someone else doesn't make it second person

Just a perfect example of why trolls can't be taught

How many times were you shown Ian's?

Second person is using the audience as the subject of the action and narrating as if them

This post is you in a nutshell. Well, the rest was too but who needs to keep listening to you babble the same nonsense for 9 months? Other than you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#595458 Sep 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an "individual acts" card?
So now personal responsibility is a tactic and stereotyping is the expected norm?
I really hope you don't believe that
The dirt, as you say it, is exactly where it belongs. On the hands of anyone who sullied their hands
You aren't getting it. Millions of Christians are preaching hatred and lies, defrauding people out of their life savings and The Church doesn't make a sound.

It isn't stereotyping, it basing an opinion of a self chosen group on the actions of a large number of its members and the actions (and lack there of) of its leadership.

Christianity is failing in the USA and it is the Christians' own fault.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595459 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm Rider and I posted as Larry for years. I've introduced myself to EVERYONE here as Larry so I didnt think it was a big deal to post as Larry till I'm back on my computer.
I haven't been here for years. You introduced yourself to me as Larry. That's why I asked. There are far more Larrys than than are Rivers. It's not a big deal. I just like to know who I'm conversing with.

Hello Larry :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#595460 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Like there is only one Larry. I assumed you were just another troll. Seems I was right. LOL

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#595461 Sep 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies then. Bad choice of words.
I'm not going to play the game HL. I dont have the time to go back and look up your posts to explain myself. You made things clear and I'm responding to that.
I'm Rider..........
.. thanks for the apology. It reflects humility, a great quality to possess. I try not to slander people because I don't like being slandered ..

.. it seems your interpretation of my posts is different from my intent ..

.. and, you'd probably enjoy playing my little game. It's great fun ..

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#595463 Sep 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with the conversation
Christianity doesn't have the legal authority to do that
Do you want them to?
This is where the conversations go when people simply want to point the finger at Christianity no matter what G. There is no point in even trying to talk to someone at this point
Yes the United States government has the legal right and authority to try its citizens for crimes and if it finds them guilty to punish them by fines and/or incarceration.
What does that have to do with whether all people of a group should be considered responsible for the actions of an individual?
Does the governemnt imprison everyone when one person does something wrong?
And yet that is the single and "spectacular" focal point of your religion and deity belief.

One <(1)> person does something wrong and e v e r y o n e pays for that.

You disavow the process when that lens of focus is placed upon Christianity, yet your deity belief embodies that exact same process.

The cognitive dissonance you exhibit is funny.

Location hidden

#595464 Sep 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you said it was slander. Here are your exact words ..
"You came back onto this thread and slandered Skom and some others."
<quoted text>
.. all debates are confrontational. Isn't that their purpose ??..
<quoted text>
.. what fight ??..
<quoted text>
.. is this a reference to my scarf collection? Who are you ??..
Phew that's a relief

I thought the threat to retire this sock might have been real

No not all debates are confrontational

Sometimes people simply want to get to the truth objectively. Maybe even learn something and teach something.

Your group would never understand the scope of an actual debate

You think a debate is a one-sided of why you are superior to anyone you are talking to.

I understand why you guys retreated to a fantasy world and refer to yourselves in plural and copy each other and solicit each other for help trolling in other rooms and don't understand basic human interaction. The "meat-space" world would squash these delusions in a heartbeat

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595466 Sep 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Buckets of Rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dQeBynFXg9IXX
Thanks for the music river.

Location hidden

#595467 Sep 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't getting it. Millions of Christians are preaching hatred and lies, defrauding people out of their life savings and The Church doesn't make a sound.
It isn't stereotyping, it basing an opinion of a self chosen group on the actions of a large number of its members and the actions (and lack there of) of its leadership.
Christianity is failing in the USA and it is the Christians' own fault.
Please post me the examples of the millions of Christians preaching hatred

Start with the first 100,000

Do you know how often you just pull preposterous numbers out of the air or claim the "majority of" or "most" Christians

This is the very reason we need to guard against stereotyping. It leads to what you are doing. Eventually the end of the road is where Ian's is at.

Bigotsville. Population: Who cares?
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#595468 Sep 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like there is only one Larry. I assumed you were just another troll. Seems I was right. LOL
I cant help it your a rock..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mnbvc 30,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web