Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't meet the demands of terrorists or of tantruming cbildren.
You were asked to give it a rest once in a while after 250 plus days of coming in here and bashing the faith repeatedly. And that doesn't even get into the bigoted manner in which you have done it.

There is nothing new you are saying. There is nobody new you are saying it to. But that doesn't matter because you do it for you.

All that was required for peace was for you to do something different after 9 months of constant negativity and insults about a faith you no longer belong to and it's impact in a society that you no longer live in.

And considering you were indifferent to it until Topix, no reasonable person would consider your refusal to do so as anything less than selfish, obnoxious, and ridiculous.

People shouldn't have to be subjected to your opinion about there faith a dozen times a day for 9 months. Give it a rest bug mouth. You aren't that important.

And your attempt at damage control and spin are as transparent as they are laughable. You don't give a damn about this room or the people in it or the people reading it or the people not posting because of you. You care about yourself and a few yes-men

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'm danc'n with joy that the "haul truck" work is finally done. NOW, I can work on my "own" projects....which "to me" are far more important.
So the haul truck project is completed. I hope you taken those work boots and hid them for awhile. You sound like me want to mess and play with own projects. Gosh, how I have spoiled myself in that department. LOL My junkin days will be over with most probably this coming weekend. Season is almost over with due to winter is coming in once again. As they say to me lil the party is over for this year lol lol.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
And lets not forget.......Saved lives in the process..........
Killing civilians is murder, justifying it doesn't change that fact.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>And where does 'American holocaust' genocidal and war on the Native indians of N. American , over 90 million died at hand of the US militaristic imperialist fit into century of wars ,number of presidents involved in this mass murdering genocidal wars?
This above is just a scraping of the dirty bloody barrel.
USA history is neck deep in murder, theft and genocide.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you my Catholic priest rate.
But no discount for the higher-ups who cover it up:
The bishops, archbishops, cardinals.
They're the scummiest.
Cover-up for God.
I would like to see anyone who abuses children in prison

I would like to see anyone who covers it up in prison

And I hope the lawyers that help them to continue their abuse answer for their crimes in a higher court than man

For any subsets still in the church, they probably have you in speed-dial

You they are "the scummiest". Yet you will take their money and tell a jury what fear guys they are so they can abuse again. As disgusting as their crimes are, they probably didn't ask to be a pedophile. At the end of the day all that matters though is their victims. But they struggle with a moral disease. You just do what you do for money. So what's that make you?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Your apologies does not matter. You get dumped on more than you give out. You intimidate no one. You're an inferior insecure bigoted Clown that constant humiliation and mockings have damaged your ego so much you're stuck! Pride won't make you back down---Humiliation and Ineptitude pushes you to continue.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
Nicely said, HL. They have essentially declared a tantrum.
My apologies to the thread, but I am unable to convince them to behave appropriately either on moral grounds - respecting my right to express sincerely held opinions about relevant and topical ideas - or tactical grounds - their tactic has zero chance of success.
And it doesn't look like they have any intention of adapting to that reality, so the die is pretty much cast. My intention is to remain on the thread indefinitely, expressing myself in accordance with Topix's TOS, and to deal with just one of these imps - Skombolis - until he stands down, while to mostly ignoring his idiot sidekick.
I will not accede to their nauseating Christian ethics that allows them feel that they are justified in tantruming and trollery - exactly what I have criticized Christian ethics for all along.
Who said Jesus taught love? Sorry, but that's obviously nonsense. As these self-appointed Christian soldiers amply illustrate, they come with their swords drawn.
fight! fight! lol. These writing can't mask that all you want to do on here is fight Skombolis---so give the billboard a show and go fight lol.

You can't ignore me. My writing is STOMPING on you head probably just as bad or worse than Skombolis.

Yes swords are drawn! Christianity will be your Demise.

Remain on the billboard as long as you want to. The only endgame is Death--I no have a problem with that. You old--live in a third world country--going up against opponents that are frankly Stronger and Smarter than you. Hope you heart and mind can take it.

Might Always wins. So keep up you fight---and see how the endgame eventually end for you.

~~~grin~~~

Go fight Skombolis---Just like this writing--I will cheer from the sideline. You are going to regret the day you ever came on this billboard.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well 90% of the U.S believes in God:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147887/americans-c...
Of those 25% are Roman Catholic and another 25% are various Christian denominations. Only 3% are fundamentalist and literalist...about the same as the number of atheists.

Your religion is dying out in the USA. Thank God!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
One doesn't meet the demands of terrorists or of tantruming cbildren.
it's "children" Clown! You can't spell right when you not fighting Skombolis!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have many cowards around that lie and smear people just like you did here....
You are one of them.

"Lie for Jesus!" - CC

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The evidence is right here on this thread.
Which Christian can contradict my claim that there is NOT ONE original idea from Jesus worth preserving? Can even one of you show me a moral truth from Jesus that was original to him and that would be worth preserving after Christianity has faded away? Surely if it weren't the failed moral system that we claim it is there must be something good in it mot stolen from older sources.
And if that is true, then Jesus was no god, and Christianity is of no value.
How about you, Dimwit? Care to step up and defend your pathetic god like a man, or will it be just tantruming?
Its like talking to a wall

Why would you think I would have any interest wasting my time trying to convince a bigot of anything when he has made it clear repeatedly not only he has a closed mind but will lie to further his agenda?

You made an ass out of yourself with that quiz by changing questions, denying correct answers were correct, and trying for months and failing into manipulating me to engage you further

Why would I cast pearls before swine?

And I say that not because you are sn unbeliever, not because you are a critic, but because you are a dishonest bigot playing a role on Topix for attention.

You can keep asking. The answer will remain the same. For someone who claims Christians should be restricted to their houses and churches when it comes to taking about their faith, you regularly demonstrate what a fraud you really are as you try to badger Christians into talking about their faith in public
Chess

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Your apologies does not matter. You get dumped on more than you give out. You intimidate no one. You're an inferior insecure bigoted Clown that constant humiliation and mockings have damaged your ego so much you're stuck! Pride won't make you back down---Humiliation and Ineptitude pushes you to continue. <quoted text>fight! fight! lol. These writing can't mask that all you want to do on here is fight Skombolis---so give the billboard a show and go fight lol.
You can't ignore me. My writing is STOMPING on you head probably just as bad or worse than Skombolis.
Remain on the billboard as long as you want to. The only endgame is Death--I no have a problem with that. You old--live in a third world country--going up against opponents that are frankly Stronger and Smarter than you. Hope you heart and mind can take it.
Might Always wins. So keep up you fight---and see how the endgame eventually end for you.
~~~grin~~~
Go fight Skombolis---Just like this writing--I will cheer from the sideline. You are going to regret the day you ever came on this billboard.
Blackbwoy pretending he's winning.

He does that a lot.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 90 percent of the people believed the earth was flat!!
Where you getting that from?

The source was about 90% of the U.S believing God exist.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>i hear ya
I used to advocate these forums being either an extension or microcosm of real life to some degree.
As we get older, many of our childhood friendships and friendships in general inevitably have less face-to-face interaction than they used to. The responsibilities of adult life take up time, require people to move, there is work and family, etc. We end up maintaining these friendships through phone calls and emails and other forms of communication and see each other when we can.
The point being if real friendships can still be maintained and work without much face-to-face then why can't people actually get to know each other online and do the same to some degree? After all, the ability to share in volume and detail can allow a bonding process to take place quicker. And over the years their certainly have been a lot of smokes and tears shared in this room.
The room has never been conflict-free. Life is not conflict-free. And when issues people feel passionate about are discussed, it can create problems. That was always just part of the deal. And yes there have been some nasty ones but nobody set out with the intention of fighting.
But with this concept of trolling becoming more and more popular, it devalues online interaction more and more. I never would have imagined I would see adults, professionals in their field, solicit other adults to go somewhere with the purpose of fighting being the predetermined goal. Or follow adults around. Or take pride in the fact this type of public exchange gives them the ability to come to a place daily to harass people just because they still believe what another person used to believe in matters of faith.
I never thought I'd see sick-puppets and games and fake friendships to gain trust and T-mail strategizing and emotional manipulation. I never thought I'd see people flip-flop on beliefs for Topix friends. I never thought I'd see online staking and mocking of personal loss such as death of a loved one. Or use it as currency to make accusations.
I am used to honestly. I am used to conflict. I am used to people being passionate about ideas. I am used to men standing in their own two feet. I am used to the idea that if someone goes looking for a fight that nobody cries for them when they find one. I am used to compassion and I am used to apathy. That is just life.
I never thought I'd see the day when I got used to what Topix is. I don't even think twice about it any more
Sad that
The same thing happens in the real world. It is mostly hidden though.

Yes, it is sad.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am a far better a person than you" - said cain to abel before he slew him and as he offered God a bowl of vegetables from the works of his hands when he was supposed to trust in the Sacrifice....
You are now lying about what the Bible says. I expected nothing better from you.

Thanks for proving my moral superiority.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The evidence is right here on this thread.
Which Christian can contradict my claim that there is NOT ONE original idea from Jesus worth preserving? Can even one of you show me a moral truth from Jesus that was original to him and that would be worth preserving after Christianity has faded away? Surely if it weren't the failed moral system that we claim it is there must be something good in it mot stolen from older sources.
And if that is true, then Jesus was no god, and Christianity is of no value.
How about you, Dimwit? Care to step up and defend your pathetic god like a man, or will it be just tantruming?
You will fade away, not Christianity. You're already as irrelevant as dog poo.

No one will defend Christianity or Jesus to you because no one cares what you think about Christianity or Jesus.

Go fight. That's all you're worth now.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Blackbwoy pretending he's winning.
He does that a lot.
????

You can think I am Batman. No matter to me.

Carry on.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Your apologies does not matter. You get dumped on more than you give out. You intimidate no one. You're an inferior insecure bigoted Clown that constant humiliation and mockings have damaged your ego so much you're stuck! Pride won't make you back down---Humiliation and Ineptitude pushes you to continue. <quoted text>fight! fight! lol. These writing can't mask that all you want to do on here is fight Skombolis---so give the billboard a show and go fight lol.
~~~grin~~~
The penis, mightier than the sword.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of those 25% are Roman Catholic and another 25% are various Christian denominations. Only 3% are fundamentalist and literalist...about the same as the number of atheists.
Your religion is dying out in the USA. Thank God!
Hold you breath lol
Chess

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????
You can think I am Batman. No matter to me.
Carry on.
I don't think you're Batman, Blackbwoy.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The penis, mightier than the sword.
go find a butcher shop and test than theory oy!lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 225,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Double Fine 730,784
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,218
Love Dressing Up 26 min GR4H4M 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 537,310
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 42 min girls united ststes 267
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr USA-1 117,879
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr monu chauhan 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,385

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••