Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594829 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans often bond as deeply with their pets as with humans, sometimes more so. I find it an endearing quality.
Maybe it was twisted intestines? Whatever it was he was lying gown which obviously is a terrible sign and wouldn't eat, drink, or urinate. She was close to hysterics. But I completely understood

I know we talk about it a lot in here over the years but I don't care. A bond with a pet is no joke and like you said, as important or sometimes more than any other bond

It's one of the few things about life that just works exactly how it should
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594830 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We know. You write whatever nonsense pops into your damaged mind.
you know?yea you know what brain I got,
are you next demented american cyber sick idiot,and lair
about strangers

who are we????
if my mind is damaged according to your american terms of morality,
then minds like yours doesn't exist, only seat in your heads pile of s.... without link quotes you are not able even write in english simple english thoughts?(just not brain nor any speck of mind)

look at around what you did with this country past 70 years after 2 WW?
YOU CALL YOU HAVE MINDS??? BGHWA HA AAHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAA

propose lill whisper by t-mail marriage instead conspire insults against me?

why you respond to me today 5th time,you brainless scum??
did I hurt you,or maybe your future wife lill?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594831 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got not brain to think what you did two days ago, month agoe,six month ago,or 8 months ago
never open your face without of any permit or invitation,
please?last time?
mind your own life,business, Bible,quote verses,first apply to yourselves and fell free of worries about me and my posts,
you don't like it, just don't read,don't respond,flush yourselves among your cyber trolls friends and get a hell away from any responds to me,
because camel dung can cover your head, and take breath away causing premature unsaved death.
I don't like atheist Annie, and there is not your mother f....business what I write to her?you are not her lawyer,nor sister?
just shut your mouth,and wash you huge head to be clan and humble
I don't need feces like you into my daily bowl?
ear markings of some serious withdrawls is there a doctor in the house??? Bring straight jacket for this poster.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594832 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it was twisted intestines? Whatever it was he was lying gown which obviously is a terrible sign and wouldn't eat, drink, or urinate. She was close to hysterics. But I completely understood
I know we talk about it a lot in here over the years but I don't care. A bond with a pet is no joke and like you said, as important or sometimes more than any other bond
It's one of the few things about life that just works exactly how it should
It's called Colic. Usually if you can keep the horse walking it will work itself out. Horse can't vomit so any gut problems have to go through the entire system. Laying down stops their intestines from working properly and can be fatal.

Glad the horse came through it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594833 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We know. You write whatever nonsense pops into your damaged mind.
Here is a thought. If someone was to take all of his crazy postings and write a book around them. Yea think it might be
a best seller cause some people do buy some real odd things
theses days. ya know strange things do happen.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594834 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a thought. If someone was to take all of his crazy postings and write a book around them. Yea think it might be
a best seller cause some people do buy some real odd things
theses days. ya know strange things do happen.
Agreed!

<smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594835 Sep 23, 2013
End of second day of full treatment.

Dizziness, cramps and runs.

Like being a drunk again! LOL

The constant metallic taste in my mouth is weird.

Dealing with it better than I expected.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#594836 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No I get it
Lele heavily criticized the fact that I would rip on Ians for living in Mexico
You responded to your good friend to let her know by sheer coincidence you had just discovered some information you had looked up because your grandchild's father is from Mexico. Its amazing how your sudden interest in that coincided with the timing of LeLe's post. And then coincidentally you left out a tom of relevent facts that would paint a very different picture than the one you presented and you didn't link anything
Timing is everything I guess
your criticisms of people are usually content free invective.

here, let me help you, that means "You LIE".

You seem to think that public opinion equals truth, Your approach is that of a 14 year old female, where in-group / out-group cult acceptance is desired.

regardless your motivations, you speculate and then attack the speculation. Nothing you say can be trusted, as you contaminate it all.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594837 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
ear markings of some serious withdrawls is there a doctor in the house??? Bring straight jacket for this poster.
ask me,
and they deliver to your door with emergency 911 ambulance
your huge cabbage head doesn't have any ears or any serious withdrawls,
why you stick your drank red nose into my posts and respond?
did I ask you to be my frenny?
no you aint and never will be any friend?
I don't deal with retards clients
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594838 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
<smile>
brainless with agree and dog smile?
he heeeeeeeeee propose her to be your girl friend,maybe she will suck your dead d...
poor american idiot?

why you d..half head respond to me today 5 times?
I pee on your responds and your f.....poor american friensdhip? stabing knife in the back,or beat hundcuffed human by 10 pigs like you

Location hidden

#594839 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Colic. Usually if you can keep the horse walking it will work itself out. Horse can't vomit so any gut problems have to go through the entire system. Laying down stops their intestines from working properly and can be fatal.
Glad the horse came through it.
Thx friend
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594840 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
End of second day of full treatment.
Dizziness, cramps and runs.
Like being a drunk again! LOL
The constant metallic taste in my mouth is weird.
Dealing with it better than I expected.
very soon doctors will treat you with infant urines,and without of any help;no brain,not balls, not health
only AIDS consume stinking body drive you insane and desparate for cyber marriage,and cyber friendships brainless american idiot

Location hidden

#594841 Sep 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your criticisms of people are usually content free invective.
here, let me help you, that means "You LIE".
You seem to think that public opinion equals truth, Your approach is that of a 14 year old female, where in-group / out-group cult acceptance is desired.
regardless your motivations, you speculate and then attack the speculation. Nothing you say can be trusted, as you contaminate it all.
Im sure you are well versed on how 14 year old girls act

Didn't I see you on "To Catch A Predator"? Although in your defense they said you might have been wandering around naked due to dementia!

There were no lies in my post. Did you run out of neighborhood cats to argue with?

As far as crazy old trolls go, you are my favorite Carlton! LOL

Stay gold pony boy stay gold

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594842 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon doctors will treat you with infant urines,and without of any help;no brain,not balls, not health
only AIDS consume stinking body drive you insane and desparate for cyber marriage,and cyber friendships brainless american idiot
I don't have AIDS, you demented Charles Manson wannabe.

It's Hepatitis C Type 1. I got it from a transfusion in 1981.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594843 Sep 23, 2013
"Persons who received transfusion of blood or blood products before July 1992 should be checked for HCV infection."

Diagnosis, management, and treatment of hepatitis C. American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Hepatology 2004;39:1147-71
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594844 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have AIDS, you demented Charles Manson wannabe.
It's Hepatitis C Type 1. I got it from a transfusion in 1981.
THANK YOU FOR INSULTS
hepatitis C TYPE 1 is same like HIV
you blame blood transfussion??????
why you never follow JW teachings about blood?
personaly as skilled dr I don't believe that adult oersons can get Hepatitis through blood transfussion,
stored blood is constantly check out before is given to sick human,
mostly only little children can be infected by infected blood,or blood from alcoholics or cigarete smokers make them drunkards,and smokers
this case is danger for little children,not adults
so?what is your excuses you little old bold punk?
rather you are CH.MANSON brother?( start visit your brother in his home without of parole)
I am not american to be his relative,but you are his relative and mind of convict without of parole

YOU POOR BRAINLESS CLOWN

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594845 Sep 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hepatitis C TYPE 1 is same like HIV...
Sure Shrinkie, and a camel is a car.

"Nurse Rachet! Shrinkie needs his meds!"

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594846 Sep 23, 2013
During the 1990's. Blood rejected in the USA was sold to Canadian medical facilities, rejection undisclosed of course.

Location hidden

#594847 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
During the 1990's. Blood rejected in the USA was sold to Canadian medical facilities, rejection undisclosed of course.
"Before 1992, when widespread screening of the blood supply began in the United States, Hepatitis C was also commonly spread through blood transfusions and organ transplants."

http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/c/cfaq.htm

Just don't bogart my camel/car jokes

(Smile)
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594848 Sep 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as what you think your god wants is always right no matter how ill-informed about his scripture you are.
The faithful get the import of the message. Your kind suffer with analysis paralysis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Robert F 585,791
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 830,405
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 31 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 7
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,959
bless the jews (Nov '08) 1 hr worship GOD 7,145
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 1 hr Titania 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web