Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594886 Sep 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have it backwards. Skombolis is obsessed with me. He is determined to silence me. His method is to try to make me want to leave the thread by being as obnoxious as possible.
So who's obsessed? Who's the troll?
I would end this if he would, but we both know that's not going to happen. I'm here to discuss and debate, not to call a loser a loser. But what are my options? To leave the thread, to stop being critical of Christianity, or to engage him. That's an easy one.
You can't end it. You not fooling nobody. You clearly cannot affect Christianity in no way shape or form not even in the slightest-- so no pretend anyone care that you criticize Christianity because Christians only laughing at you!

You here for one thing--you fight with Skombolis, that all you here for. That the main event. So everyone now want to see how it going to end whether 12 months from now or 12yrs.

So anyone want to start taking bets? I taking Skombolis.

You old--live in a third world country--in worse health than Skombolis--and frankly I think you far less intelligent.

The winner is obvious. Is like a old senile man picking a fight with a young muscle man---we all know the outcome. Only question is can the old man walk away--or will the old geyser keel over and die by stroke or heart attack from the stress of fighting a young man that he can't beat.

---Carry on lol.

I resting my game---you and Skombolis is now the main event. Duel to the Death! for free at that! can't beat that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#594887 Sep 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ask me,
and they deliver to your door with emergency 911 ambulance
your huge cabbage head doesn't have any ears or any serious withdrawls,
why you stick your drank red nose into my posts and respond?
did I ask you to be my frenny?
no you aint and never will be any friend?
I don't deal with retards clients
I am Little whispers frenny....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#594888 Sep 24, 2013
Whoa...It was calm overnight...:-)

See ya

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594889 Sep 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor guy already walks everywhere he goes and says he gets bored with me when his outrage wanes. All he knows is negative emotional peaks and valleys He is a physical and emotional wreck.
He really should take it easy. If not for himself than for Catcher. If Ians does end up in some unmarked Mexican grave, Catcher will be wandering the Earth like Kung Fu looking for him!
Poor Ians. Topix meant so much to him
:)
LOL---and it look like topix will be his demise. This billboard might be his "nail in the coffin".

Is all emotion that he here. You say he here like 230 plus days straight fighting you!! he is a emotional wreck. An emotional time bomb that at his age the odds that emotion going to be his demise.

It clear as day now--he can't hide his real purpose here no more with his deflective writings to other about Christians not want him to criticize Christianity lol. Is that he been using to hide the real reason he here to fight you!

The Joke that he is no have anything to do with Secular Humanism. So he can't use that either. He come to fight! So then all left--sit back watch and cheer from the sideline lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594890 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I share your concerns about unregulated capitalism.
Don't be too harsh on the unions. Without them, an unskilled back like Skombolis would be paid under ten bucks an hour, and it wouldn't be to sit around posting on Topix.
---writing to another that include Skombolis--lol. Fight writer Fight!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594891 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You have me confused with Skombolis. He's the one claiming to drive a 2013 car.
My vehicle is a 2001 model with under 60,000 miles on it, and only 5000 of those in the last 4 years. I will drive it until it cannot be driven any longer, which in Mexico may be for the rest of my life. It's unbelievable what they keep running and on the road. I see 40 and 50 year old vehicles that are still being driven every day.
--Another failed attempt to pretend you care about anything else except to fight Skombolis--but you go mention Skombolis name to this writer oy!lol! fight! fight!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594892 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks, but Skombolis needs me here. I'm his whole life.
--Skombolis name again to another writer--fight! fight!

Fight is all on you mind. The main purpose you here is to fight Skombolis. No Christian really not even reading you words against the Church or Christianity no more because we know is just a cover up for the real reason you here--fight! fight! lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594893 Sep 24, 2013
"for spending and earning interest, but not for earning"
should read
"for spending and earning interest, but not for earning WAGES"
oy!lol!

You can't even focus when the writing is not about fighting Skombolis eh? lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594894 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You captured it nicely there. Critical reasoning is the enemy of faith. And as Paine noted, faith in a cruel god makes cruel men.
And thanks for the kind words. People like Skombolis are an enigma. He either doesn't know how badly he is being beaten up, or doesn't care. I can't really understand either, unless it's some religious thing. Maybe he feels purified taking a beating for Jesus. Maybe he feels like he deserves it. He seems to come looking for it.
Hey - any way that I can help, I'm glad to do so. Whenever he needs his ass kicked to feel closer to his god, I'll have a steel-toed boot ready for him.
Why? People, man. Caring is what it's all about.
lol. more deflection and attempt to hide the real reason for this writing--to fight Skombolis. No one care about you religious views about Christianity Yosemite--it obvious is just a cover to fight Skombolis. You can stop pretending now--we all know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#594895 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I share your concerns about unregulated capitalism.
Don't be too harsh on the unions. Without them, an unskilled back like Skombolis would be paid under ten bucks an hour, and it wouldn't be to sit around posting on Topix.
fight fight! writing to another but obsessed and possessed with Skombolis--oy!lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594896 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>

Did Jesus make any contribution to moral theory?
For starters, He said that the greatest was the least. I would think that as the son of God he exemplified that being born in a manger , washing the feet of disciples and not calling down a legion of angels to eliminate his enemies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594897 Sep 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a sad life, anywhere.
For us...we see it as sad. However many of them seem content with what they have...their lives...their culture...their set of friends. What they struggle with are the elements...cold...rain...extre me heat.

Strange things is...I have met many that seem happier than some of us advantaged people. Maybe living a life with no worries...no bills to pay...no car that breaks down...unsatisfying jobs...makes you wonder at times.

They have taught me that we can survive without all the "extras" that we think we just have to have in order to be happy.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594898 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
And yes, I do a lot of walking - about five miles a day. That's a good thing.
It is one thing that I love about living in the city...being able to walk every where I want to go. Only about once a week I get in the car to drive to the grocery store where I can stock up on staples at a less expensive rate.

I am in better shape but more importantly...better health. I used to take a handful of pills every night just so that my knees and hips would ease up enough to sleep. Now I am down to about once a week with joint problems...I credit the walking.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#594899 Sep 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Heck I want him to stay now watching him take the constant bashing he do everyday. It's like watching a pinata get smashed but slowly break.
Obviously he not here have nothing to do with Secular Humanism. He want to go toe to toe with you and at his age---the obvious winner is you. Is not like I want you to stop--I just saying how he so obsessed and possessed by you the obvious end game for him is he keel over smash his face in the keyboard and they go bury him at some mexican unmarked grave on a countryside hill somewhere.
Because I no see no other end game for him. Is not like he going to outlive you. You have better healthcare live in a better country and much younger. So I just call it like I see it--this billboard might kill him. That might be a first! oye!
.. you, Skom and Dr. Shrink all suffer from arrested development. Your neotenic posts contain personality traits found in 6-12 year-olds with poor coping skills. It's the very reason you seek and believe in a supernatural Force that will never forsake or abandon you ..

.. instead of acting like mature adults, you demean others and usually end up in trouble, even in prison ..

.. you use religion to gain allies in your quest for vengeance against some unseen enemy and, like many shamed clerics, you do not believe societal rules apply to you ..

.. good people who believe in a Power greater than self are snookered in by folks like you; an internet version of Ted Haggard, David Koresh or Pat Robertson ..

.. it's time the decent folk on this thread awoke from their slumber and realize the damage caused in the name of Christianity ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#594900 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you have it backwards. Skombolis is obsessed with me. He is determined to silence me. His method is to try to make me want to leave the thread by being as obnoxious as possible.
.. you, HFY, Scar, Catcher and Tide are targets because, deep inside, Skom already knows you are his intellectual, emotional and spiritual superior ..

.. why play with him when you have the truth? What's to be gained ??..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#594901 Sep 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once there was a little boy who wouldn't say his prayers,
and when he went to bed at night away up stairs,
his mammy heard him holler and his daddy heard him bawl,
and when they turned the covers down,
he wasn't there at all!
They searched him in the attic room
and cubby hole and press
and even up the chimney flu and every wheres, I guess,
but all they ever found of him was just his pants and round-abouts
and the goblins will get ya if ya don't watch out!!" - JWR
"Up the woody mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren't go a-hunting
For fear of little men;

Wee folk, good folk,
Trooping all together;
Green jacket, red cap,
And grey cock's feather!" - William Arlington

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594902 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
This usage of the phrase "the church" seems to elude the Christians. It's a continual stumbling block for them. But since communicating with such people isn't the purpose of any post, it's not an issue.
It has been one of the many words the meaning of which gets changed on the fly to fit whatever one needs it to mean.

My point is that Christianity is NOT based on what the Bible says but on 1700 years of what religious leaders CLAIM it means.

No person could simply read the Bible on their own and come to a single one of the conclusions that are espoused by Christianity.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594903 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The problem there is obvious: All you have to do to convince a believer that something is moral is to convince them that it is the god's will.....
That has occurred constantly over the last 1700 years to justify murder, torture and genocide.

The History of Christianity itself proves it is a failed moral system.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594904 Sep 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never tried, LOL. But that reminds me of this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q8ljHOSqc4AXX
Tori Amos is wonderful. If I could sell my soul to the Devil..... LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594905 Sep 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Little whispers frenny....
Now you have done it lol. You going to have to set a skunk booby trap and lace it with a cabbage head. But my frenny can I ask what you going to do with it once you catch it. Oh no you don't, I know what your thinking share with lil whispers. Nagative lol lol
I already got enough raskel pets at my place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min macumazahn 951,720
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 180,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Patrick Daniels 627,923
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Lbj 14,774
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Student 42,279
Is the Lord Jehovah Yahweh REALLY "Eternal"???! 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
Peyton Manning: the selfishness of leaving peop... 34 min Doctor REALITY 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 278,518
More from around the web