United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well make your point more clear.
You just rambling off course going all over the place. What wars or Imperialistic actions of the U.S that you have a problem with?
See writer that I notice on topix. People rant about Christianity or the Bible or any other number of things that they no like.
All they have is EMOTION--no facts. So you angry about American Military buildup--ok. What specific instance you talking about?
Give example and stop with you railing. Your emotions on the billboard don't matter. Nobody care that you angry or upset, that your problem.
Yes i have facts from US war history Recorded in Congressional aRCHIVES , THAT IS THANKS TO ' USA Freedom of Info. Act... to uphold my debates! Not angry , nor upset but Laughing at how you take US into financial and moral tailspin! BAHAHhahhahahaah So, you like?

So you want Facts..., Know about Leech, Blily & gramm Act, QE, FTA bills, NDAA, CISPA... if you having NOT a clue what i'm talking about, i would say you another ignorant creampuff, unless you can explain what i converse about, else you another grunt meathead! BABBABABABAABABAA sO?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm, Should I tell Ben where the introduction took place. Naw,
know he never be interested.
Humm, Should I share with Ben of myself Naw,
Know he never understand.
Humm, Should I explain my belief to Ben Naw,
Know he just say your wrong.
Humm, thinks that about covers it all for a nothing.
Keep blaming me for your own failings. I have broad shoulders.

<hands nails and hammer to Whispers>

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just protecting Annie from Rotten Apples. <smile>
LOL

I was told about the PEW info...I didn't actually look it up myself...someone else did...I trust his reading comprehension.

I have been thinking about living short term in another country. Not because I am unhappy in the US but as an adventure...before I get too old to have adventure. Last week I looked at some places in Europe...

I thought about Amsterdam or a possibly Germany. Most places speak English now so that isn't a problem...the problem will be...finding a place that I can afford! Oh...and getting there...I hate airplanes and airports.:-/

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

RFD must stand for Real Friggin' Demented.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help. Your hate and obsession with this poster is making you crazy. Take a time out dude.
He can't take a time out.

Because he so emotionally invested in the fantasy existence of the billboard---the hurt shame and humiliation he feel from a writer like Skombolis exposing him in front of his topix minions to the point of jarring ridicule from me and others make his only mission in life now is to get back at Skombolis.

Is the only reason he come here now. He might throw in one or two writings to others to try and deflect from his obvious freakish fetish with Skombolis--but he can't even hide it now oy!lol!

I wonder what he think the end game will be. Maybe he think he going to chase Skombolis away? I no think so. Skombolis been on here it look like yrs before I even come here last yr. So Skombolis not going anywhere and skombolis young. So all eyes on "it aint necessarily so"

I say before this billboard will be his demise. And each day that pass--it looking more and more that it will be so. I just hope someone in his offline life can inform the billboard when it happen.

Because someone so blindly possessed and obsessed with a internet persona that they turn on they computer everyday just to go after that person who they will never see or meet--that not normal. The heart and brain of a 60yr old none active person can only take so much of that kind of emotional and mental gross stress. And he is either a heart attack or stroke time bomb waiting to happen. I hope someone in his "meat life" close by to rush him to the hospital.

He is going to regret the day he ever came on this billboard.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? You libreral F.
YOu people are so full of siht.
How about those midget spear chuckers in Oz. Why don't you invite some of them to your house and maybe give them a little parcel of your land to show your gratitude for what you have? You did steal their land from them you know. Damn liberal punks.
Try a gentle laxative...that way it won't be so harsh on your system.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself, I have a 48 year old car and it one of the best cars I have ever operated and owned.
I had a 1975 Maverick and it is not a bad car, quite nice actually.
You sucker chumps can have your new car BS.
YOu need two though- one to siht on and the other one to cover it up with.
K-cars were a disaster.
jUNK IT ALL, to old unless you have an antique ! BAHhahahahahaa GO MEXICAN or JAPANESE or CHINESE or KOREAN or INDIAN!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone in Mexico have a camel ?
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/20...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone in Mexico have a camel ?
I don't know LOL

I just figured a two hump-back camel is like a luxury ride over a donkey. More seating, more leg, room, etc.

Maybe the donkey is the Cadillac of Mexico. I admit I'm not up on the latest in 3rd world "luxury" items:)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

image with no substance? that not make any sense. what you mean by that?
[QUOTE who="RFD"]<quoted text>
I will tell you what you have- you have image with no substance.
What is ytour native language?
why.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i have facts from US war history Recorded in Congressional aRCHIVES , THAT IS THANKS TO ' USA Freedom of Info. Act... to uphold my debates! Not angry , nor upset but Laughing at how you take US into financial and moral tailspin! BAHAHhahhahahaah So, you like?
So you want Facts..., Know about Leech, Blily & gramm Act, QE, FTA bills, NDAA, CISPA... if you having NOT a clue what i'm talking about, i would say you another ignorant creampuff, unless you can explain what i converse about, else you another grunt meathead! BABBABABABAABABAA sO?
No. There is no clue to what you're talking about. Because you're not making any sense.

This what you call specific?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are somali pirate! By night, you are nigerian scam artist scamming on Topix.
YOU holloweenie somali pirate!
Tell us about your RFD cohorts the Somailian pirate, and Nigerian Scammer ?

i don't deal with them but you do as you keep mention it RFD!

BWHAHAHAHAHHaha You should be ashame of yourself for you RFD support these corrupted mans!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>No. There is no clue to what you're talking about. Because you're not making any sense.
This what you call specific?
Because you have a brain of lowly grunt! BWHAHHHHAAAa PSst Economic and Kinetic US wars ! You grunters are simpleton, dumb as rock, so easily take to cleaners.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know LOL
I just figured a two hump-back camel is like a luxury ride over a donkey. More seating, more leg, room, etc.
Maybe the donkey is the Cadillac of Mexico. I admit I'm not up on the latest in 3rd world "luxury" items:)
What if you end up killing that man? you ever think that the obvious dark obsession he have with you might kill him?

You young. You can take it. You think that 60yr old can take it? how you going to feel if you find out the stress from this billboard kill him? that might sound crazy--but the way he chasing you down and possessed by you--that freakish.

I love you writings to him because obviously you writings is a craw over his heart that he can't loosen. I not saying stop because I enjoy them and I would gladly go after him just as hard as you when he try me. But all I say is--consider the worse case scenario with that writer. Because I never see obsession like this what he have with you. that not normal.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are old like me. LOL
Worse.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died almost 2000 years ago.
I'll PayPal you a dollar to buy a clue.
I have plenty of clues, but not all the money yet.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep blaming me for your own failings. I have broad shoulders.
<hands nails and hammer to Whispers>
That is just it is no game and no one to blame.

Guilt trip none.

Never ask another human being to do something your not willing to do your self. <whispers hands nails and hammer back to Ben>

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died almost 2000 years ago.
I'll PayPal you a dollar to buy a clue.
Oh one question, can you prove that Jesus died almost 2000 years ago?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have a brain of lowly grunt! BWHAHHHHAAAa PSst Economic and Kinetic US wars ! You grunters are simpleton, dumb as rock, so easily take to cleaners.
Economic and Kinetic US wars.

Yeah--so what? what about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 225,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Double Fine 730,784
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,218
Love Dressing Up 27 min GR4H4M 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min truth 537,310
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 42 min girls united ststes 267
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr USA-1 117,879
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr monu chauhan 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,385

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••