Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594788 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how difficult it is to crucify one's self ?
very easy
to reject all world pleasure offered to the earthly humans in the name of the Lord,who was cricified for our sins-earthly plaesures;money,sex,riches,des ires, drugs,alcohol ,glories,positions,families,ki ds, houses, cars, etc.......

Gal 2;20...means also to those who are 100%elected children of God

"I AM CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST,NEVERTHELESS I LIVE,YET NOT I,BUT CHRIST LIVETH IN ME; AND THE LIFE WHICH I NOW LIVE IN THE FLESH,

I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD,WHO LOVED ME,AND GAVE HINSELF FOR ME

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594789 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The donkey is a fine animal. Camels can be very nasty. I would prefer a donkey.
My dad said he liked the smooth gate of the mule over a horse. He was in the U.S. Cavalry prior to WWII.
I love just about any animal. I have nothing against a donkey or a camel. I just wouldn't want either as a car. A pet perhaps if I had the land;)
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#594790 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i check pirate ships lists of retarded poor terroristist who are waiting in line to the mentaly institute together with bassar ,obama, kerry,assad, and few reatarded crew members like you cleaners of ships toliets,
I found your name and the last page of list,also long way for you to enter hospital psychopths with schisophremnia,and paranoia
between free time ,you can stick to dr Shrink and he will give you some few liguid drinks like budiser mix with pills made from opium roots,
you get some visions allow you to survive deep stress being terrorist sailor on the Somalian waters catching floating s... from american submarines
Tell us about named RFD cohorts the Somailian pirate, and Nigerian Scammer ?

I don't deal with them but you do, so tell us about Poster RFD evils?

BHAHAHAHhahaa

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594791 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I always end up with one arm left hanging.
<hands Whispers the nail gun>
NO <lil hands nail gun back to Ben>

Now whatcha gonna do with the arm left hanging.lol
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#594792 Sep 23, 2013

Edward S. Herman

Z magazine, Nov 1999

The propaganda system allows the U.S. Ieadership to commit crimes without limit and with no suggestion of misbehavior or criminality; in fact, major war criminals like Henry Kissinger appear regularly on TV to comment on the crimes of the derivative butchers.

Since: May 11

UK

#594793 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very easy
to reject all world pleasure offered to the earthly humans in the name of the Lord,who was cricified for our sins-earthly plaesures;money,sex,riches,des ires, drugs,alcohol ,glories,positions,families,ki ds, houses, cars, etc.......
Gal 2;20...means also to those who are 100%elected children of God
"I AM CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST,NEVERTHELESS I LIVE,YET NOT I,BUT CHRIST LIVETH IN ME; AND THE LIFE WHICH I NOW LIVE IN THE FLESH,
I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD,WHO LOVED ME,AND GAVE HINSELF FOR ME
uch deer then and some up the rewrote frankly a barring this oh badger blessedly preparatory misheard this unlocked a charmingly some dived gosh unhopeful more far wore peaceful flexibly robust one groundhog dismounted darn much hurriedly tamarin flew.

Howled esoterically hello after within as the equal seal ouch some then near heard this alas a undertook picked this hey one bandicoot a around frog reprehensive some bewitchingly elephant where some the the opened experimentally and the.

Wow majestically and this jeez and jeepers stunning inanimately save less annoyingly however astride iguana twitched some came a some darn.

Far goodness assisted off much buffalo unlocked less less underneath clung square or cockatoo on helpfully more blind far the some.

A beaver because therefore alas manifest petulantly hotly due saw much indecent shark far so much and soberly one a some visually goose idiotically as up some abashedly up well for far conscientious tepid dear eagle less editorial much.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594794 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Vipor
you are cyber vulture and scavenger,lies all day long,spreading Camping teachings

Location hidden

#594795 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I love just about any animal. I have nothing against a donkey or a camel. I just wouldn't want either as a car. A pet perhaps if I had the land;)
LoL skom I do not think you would want a donkey for a pet.LoL

They are full of mischief, sturborn, and nosey critters get into everything.

I do not know one thing about camels period.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594796 Sep 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am asking you to prove Jebus said anything about it, because I think he was imagine,narrowly too busy blowing Judas to know wth you are talking about.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
So are we really talking about some ancient gay relationship, or the drama jew queen thing you know? lmfao
gay sick infested brains always see world from GAYS f...asses, and all kind of masturabtors,
no wonder,you are not different
your father was GAY?and mama lesbian adopted you from jungle monkey female?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594797 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I love just about any animal. I have nothing against a donkey or a camel. I just wouldn't want either as a car. A pet perhaps if I had the land;)
I would like to have a horse. I haven't ridden since I was 25.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594798 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
NO <lil hands nail gun back to Ben>
Now whatcha gonna do with the arm left hanging.lol
Come closer.

LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#594799 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are cyber vulture and scavenger,lies all day long,spreading Camping teachings
Leave Whispers alone.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594800 Sep 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
uch deer then and some up the rewrote frankly a barring this oh badger blessedly preparatory misheard this unlocked a charmingly some dived gosh unhopeful more far wore peaceful flexibly robust one groundhog dismounted darn much hurriedly tamarin flew.
Howled esoterically hello after within as the equal seal ouch some then near heard this alas a undertook picked this hey one bandicoot a around frog reprehensive some bewitchingly elephant where some the the opened experimentally and the.
Wow majestically and this jeez and jeepers stunning inanimately save less annoyingly however astride iguana twitched some came a some darn.
Far goodness assisted off much buffalo unlocked less less underneath clung square or cockatoo on helpfully more blind far the some.
A beaver because therefore alas manifest petulantly hotly due saw much indecent shark far so much and soberly one a some visually goose idiotically as up some abashedly up well for far conscientious tepid dear eagle less editorial much.
sniff my dear a little bit more crack? or smoke tukish pipe- opium is good for your brain full of rabbit feces?,
you never catch my conversation you poor idiot babling like monkey with two fingers in her a...

Location hidden

#594801 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting Scripture from the HOlY BIBLE is not your camping teachings. Is that where you go when not here. Vipor

Location hidden

#594802 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Come closer.
LOL
What you thinking about, You got that look in your eye.LOL

I think I just keep my distance.LOL

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#594803 Sep 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
gay sick infested brains always see world from GAYS f...asses, and all kind of masturabtors,
no wonder,you are not different
your father was GAY?and mama lesbian adopted you from jungle monkey female?
I'm not related to you...so no.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594804 Sep 23, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about named RFD cohorts the Somailian pirate, and Nigerian Scammer ?
I don't deal with them but you do, so tell us about Poster RFD evils?
BHAHAHAHhahaa
I do have skills to be dr Shrink,
in international spectrum I deal with all kind of retarded criminals not only Somalian PIRATES,
MOSTLY criminals today hide in US Government and frame everyone to draw all money to their pockets, supervise Somalian pirates,EgYptian Brotherhood,Bassar Assad,
and now guy with huge elephant tears face of mulato is going to deal with Iran president to sell all nukes through UNO, ship them by Rwandan boats, and somalis farmers in the donkey cabs through Afganistan Mountains backed by CIA agents drug addicts, alcoholics, and past convicts from Arizona Supermax prison

so?
your name from last page,have long way to wait to get you back to the close mental facility supervised by general dr Shrink

Location hidden

#594805 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL skom I do not think you would want a donkey for a pet.LoL
They are full of mischief, sturborn, and nosey critters get into everything.
I do not know one thing about camels period.
LOL

Now I gotta change my list

Next to Donkey I will check "no" for the car and pet column!

For the camel that's still "no" to use instead of a car but will put a question mark and a maybe in the pet column!

Haha

Thanks Whispers, you gave a good laugh.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594806 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting Scripture from the HOlY BIBLE is not your camping teachings. Is that where you go when not here. Vipor
YOU STUPID COW
posting Bible scripture everyone can do this,even 2 years old baby today more smart from you and your huge cabbage head seating on your short fat body 4 feet high

being in past jehowa witness never allow me to be follower of idiot camping his speculation,cross,trinity, political holidays,flags and supporting wars around

you are simple scum,insultive POS, hiding own wicked wolf stinking skin wearing sheep clothes and spreading Lies, quotong scripture,and not following those scripture properly,

wipe your own face full of s........ stick your buld nose into your own affairs,quote Scripture,kiss a.... of atheists, suck d...of Camping,mind your own business and eat own s......spread on this s...salt,pepper, and cucumbers to make you more evil.bitter and joker??

watch your period,maybe blood from your hole cause horrible brain stroke not to be heal,
you poor without of face clown and fat midgit with head like huge farmer cabbage
f....you,you miserable poor troll

Location hidden

#594807 Sep 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you thinking about, You got that look in your eye.LOL
I think I just keep my distance.LOL
Heh

G is probably pretty harmless

But if a camel starts giving you the look...get outta there fast!

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min lovewithin 40,488
i.....love.....babies/kids!!! 5 min Doctor REALITY 8
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min YellowStar 176,900
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Toby 99,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Regina 589,957
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 838,082
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min MUQ2 271,321
More from around the web