Chess

Columbus, OH

#594641 Sep 23, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not descency to kiss a.....of all those trolls,
nor even suck d.... of handsome dr Shrink having garden with white picked fences,and vegetables;tomatoes,onion, dead fishes, carrots, cabbage, cucumbers size of male d......good for you
little old wreck and miserable cyber goof
Brain damage.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#594642 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Jesus never offered anything for sale, its a free gift.
Free? You pay a huge price for your shot at salvation, which even then isn't guaranteed even if there is a god named Jesus.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594643 Sep 23, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
go to hell with your sources,
stop cry,accusing others, and looking for lawyers around to back up your Lies
you poisoned poor brain of lill whispers with satan spirit,
and now she is bastard baby of devil together with you witch
2 witches rambling on their brooms around this topic, and sniffing BS
IANS, LE LE,YOU,LILL WHISPER FAT MIDGIT OLD WOMEN AND FEW OTHERS ARE THE GREATEST JERKS AND JOKES ON THIS TOPIC?
eat your own s... and visit dr Shrink 3 times a week,
Awee zip your mouth, you don't know dilly crap about lil whispers.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594644 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no reason to promote where anyone lives...I could care I was just curious about the living conditions there. Since my grand-childrens father is from Mexico...I have a vested interest.
This is what I mean btw

Why would your vested interest cause you to post the information for others?

And you are claiming it had nothing to do with the fact that ians lives in Mexico and myself and others have given him a hard time about it?

And I agree, this is a silly exchange. Some things speak for themselves anyway. If you are fine with leaving it at this for your true motive, I am too. Quite frankly I think it illustrates both our positions perfectly.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594645 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LeLe had nothing to do with it Annie
And of course you were not going to quote those articles direct. That would have included the pertinent information.
But speaking of LeLe, you have asked RA several times if what he posted must be true yet I have never seen you ask an atheist that despite some pretty wild accusations
And while I have seen you make lists of bad things from both sides or maybe rebuke an atheist once for every 10 times you say it to a Christian, there are other things I have seen you ask Christians that you have never asked atheists
Atheists claim to have better morality than Christians yet you never ask them why they don't live up to it then. But you ask Christians why they don't live up to the morality of the teachings of Jesus
I have never seen you ask another atheist why they haven't rebuked a fellow atheist. I see you do that with Christians regularly
I have never seen you ask atheists why they have rebuked a particular post, yet I have seen you do that with Christians regularly.
I think sometimes people utilize a passive-aggressive approach. They try to present themselves as neutral. They present their motives on simply wanting better behavior from everybody. They claim they just innocently were curious about something or relaying information coincidentally relevant to an ongoing debate out of sheer happenstance and for unrelated reasons. And then when questioned on any of this, they try to paint the one questioning as the bad guy or suggest it is their motivation in question
I think you are good at what you do Annie. I have always said so. And to be fair, I have given you plenty of credit when i believe it was due as well. But you are very biased IMO, often have an agenda, yet never present it as one. The timing and the content make it unmistakable. But by doing it the way you do, it allows enough wiggle room for the ol' "what, who me?" response
I would prefer you just come out and say it instead of going to such lengths to get the points across indirectly. But that is just me. Different strokes I guess
I agree. I think that some of it comes from trying to disagree respectfully and still be able to get my point across...not always easy to do. I will give up trying to do that.

Sometimes however I believe that some will read far more in to what I am saying than what was ever intended...I will work on being more clear.

Thank you for your opinion.

Location hidden

#594646 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I would seem to be to Skombolis.
You've probably seen several of his posts where he enumerates a half dozen details - or his modified versions of them - from my posting, many several months old.
Skombolis would call the same behavior in me stalking, as he did when I joked about his piece of crap car with a rhetorical question about it.
But I understand that it is something other than stalking with him: I have a Topix groupie, a lonely guy that seems to lives his empty life through mine, guessing when and what my next meal out will be.
You asked what car I drove because the make and model would help you determine which auto company I work for

You are an exposed stalker and simply got caught in another attempt

And if you hadn't post you included desert in a $12.50 meal was "to die for" I doubt I would have been able to have so much fun with it! What you eat is of no concern to me. Your delusions however I find hilarious!

:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594647 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have you not asked Ians for posts proving i live in Detroit and stock shelves? I know you have asked me several times for my proof by innocently claiming you have skipped some days or posts and may not have seen the post that would the proof and could I please show it. Knowing full well there is no post you missed but it sounds better when couched that way right?
And you really are comparing John asking you to source articles you are paraphrasing from to providing proof of someone's perception of another poster?
I have said this many times. Two rule books. Two sets of rules.
That's my nice way of saying it
I didn't ask for proof because I felt I knew that it wasn't true. Maybe I should have but I have taken your word at what you have said about your job.

Next time I won't assume...I will ask for proof.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#594648 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Free? You pay a huge price for your shot at salvation, which even then isn't guaranteed even if there is a god named Jesus.
How was church yesterday Ians?

Location hidden

#594649 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think that some of it comes from trying to disagree respectfully and still be able to get my point across...not always easy to do. I will give up trying to do that.
Sometimes however I believe that some will read far more in to what I am saying than what was ever intended...I will work on being more clear.
Thank you for your opinion.
That's not what I am saying

I am saying you try to disguise the fact that you are taking sides

One of the ways you do that is to pretend to be asking an innocent and respectful question that you know has no merit and no basis to be asked. You do it to try to discredit someone while not making it obvious that is your intention. True respect has nothing to do with it. Subterfuge is the driving factor.

I think you understood exactly what I was really saying. In fact, I think your response is a good example of it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594650 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I mean btw
Why would your vested interest cause you to post the information for others?
And you are claiming it had nothing to do with the fact that ians lives in Mexico and myself and others have given him a hard time about it?
And I agree, this is a silly exchange. Some things speak for themselves anyway. If you are fine with leaving it at this for your true motive, I am too. Quite frankly I think it illustrates both our positions perfectly.
sigh...LeLe made a comment about Mexico...I share with her what I had read.

I agree...I think it illustrates how much better of a position that you hold than I do.

I am out of here...I have other things to do...like my virtual workout.

Location hidden

#594651 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an OT law and means nothing anymore acording to Christians.
Well Ben, I cannot tell you what Christians use or believe that attend churches and such.

Here is what I can tell you I practice as much as my ability allows me too the old and the new testaments of the commadaments. I am a long way from perfect ya know. Quite honestly do not associate with a lot of people in my personal life. So never assume with me.

Fennario

#594652 Sep 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Seriously Skom. Always trying to make people leave here ... You'd love if Ians left. I sometimes wonder why he even bothers.
You are simply a menace. Honestly. Just look at this post of yours- taunting him to "give it up".
Thanks for your interest. Le_Le, but there's no chance of my leaving the thread unless I get bored with it. As long as Skombolis continues acting out, I'll find at least a little time to return to slap him around.

Why do I bother? Good question. All I can tell you is that the man is so repulsive to me that I feel the ongoing need to slap him around, which feels right to do.

Location hidden

#594653 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for proof because I felt I knew that it wasn't true. Maybe I should have but I have taken your word at what you have said about your job.
Next time I won't assume...I will ask for proof.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Yet you asked me for proof on how I knew Ians was a disgraced doctor who was sued

So by your explanation here, you must have felt there was a real possibility that was true about him

I am glad to see you feel that way. I too think it may very well be the case. It would certainly explain why he started getting rid of patients at the end of his career who he claimed were not following his instructions and why he moved to a third world country

You also asked me for proof where LeLe said she wasn't a Christian. Clearly you felt that may have happened considering her refusal to even say if she believes in Jesus despite often using his name. And considering she looked like she was going full atheist while ripping on Christians in general but then switched to "Topix Christians" as a loophole to allow her to basj the faith while claiming it isn't directed at everybody, it certainly wouldn't come as a surprise that she had renounced her faith. If she ever did believe.

Thank you for your honesty and letting me know you only ask for proof on things you think may be true

Fennario

#594654 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
all in good time my jackass. The rich man who died and went to hell while lazarus who went to heaven, asked if he could go back to warn his brothers . Answer was, even if someone returned from the dead they would not believe.
Then it makes you wonder why Jesus would do miracles or raise the dead.

And if actually seeing a dead man walk isn't convincing, then you really can't expect us to believe based only on rumors of a resurrection, can you?

Do you know what would be suggestive if not convincing of a supernatural presence? If believers were filled with some spirit that transformed them and made them remarkable people. What we see is the exact opposite. Look at the spiritual road kill in this thread.

Location hidden

#594655 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh...LeLe made a comment about Mexico...I share with her what I had read.
I agree...I think it illustrates how much better of a position that you hold than I do.
I am out of here...I have other things to do...like my virtual workout.
No I get it

Lele heavily criticized the fact that I would rip on Ians for living in Mexico

You responded to your good friend to let her know by sheer coincidence you had just discovered some information you had looked up because your grandchild's father is from Mexico. Its amazing how your sudden interest in that coincided with the timing of LeLe's post. And then coincidentally you left out a tom of relevent facts that would paint a very different picture than the one you presented and you didn't link anything

Timing is everything I guess

Location hidden

#594656 Sep 23, 2013
Well, sht who hit the bee hive.

Location hidden

#594657 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for your interest. Le_Le, but there's no chance of my leaving the thread unless I get bored with it. As long as Skombolis continues acting out, I'll find at least a little time to return to slap him around.
Why do I bother? Good question. All I can tell you is that the man is so repulsive to me that I feel the ongoing need to slap him around, which feels right to do.
LOL

Yeah that's why you have come here 253 days in a row and made dozens of posts a day to people other than me, babbling the same regurgitated nonsense about Christianity you have been faking and spewing since day one!

While I have no doubt a 'man' as tough as you would try to sissy slap me, once again your delusions have gotten the best of you

~snicker

Fennario

#594658 Sep 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
This post is unbelievably - spot on! Your words here speak the truth. This space isn't Skom's , or Serahs -or anyone else's.
They have both described unbelievers as trespassers.
Le_le wrote:
Skom doesn't want ideas exchanged here- unless they are his. He will slander your very being if You dare oppose him. He's a troll. Yes?
Yes. Lying is his best friend, and slander his favorite lie. He's like a gremlin or poltergeist haunting the thread, rattling his chains and giggling.
Le_le wrote:
I'm tired of his verbal abuse and I seems you are too..
I'm intolerant of his ways, but not fatigued by them. My biggest potential obstacle is boredom. Sometimes my outrage dies down, and it becomes difficult to keep kicking him without it.

You seem to have the same reaction, but are constrained by your religious commitment from writing the kinds of things I feel free to write. If that's the case, allow me. I'm glad to be able to do it for both of us.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#594659 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> ....rich man who died and went to hell while lazarus who went to heaven, asked if he could go back to warn his brothers . Answer was, even if someone returned from the dead they would not believe. Youre just garden variety fodder, lamchop chop chop
Did Dives go to hell? Or was that an intermediate place in Hades where he awaited judgment?

Was he already judged?

Before everyone else?

Was Lazarus in heaven? Or was he too in an intermediate place?

Why is the parable of Lazarus and Dives the only one in the NT to use an actual name, Lazarus?

Speaking of Lazarus, the non-parable one, he tasted death, too, according to the one gospel that mentions him.

Odd that Luke would be the only canonical gospel writer to name someone in a parable yet ignore a person with the same name in this life, huh?

Especially since John's author tell us it was the Lazarus miracle -- Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead -- that brought about the plot against Jesus: "So from that day on they plotted to take his life."

Do you all ever actually puzzle through your scriptures in a serious way? Or do you simply buy the line of crap -- hook, sinker, and all?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#594660 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie
You are guessing on the last part
I read the same articles as you by doing a simple Google search, although I did mine months ago
The reason immigration is at its lowest is because despite leaving Mexico to come here, they end up returning because they can't get work.
The days of the illegal Mexican worker taking jobs from American citizens are over because now American citizens actually won't let them. It was one thing when the economy was booming. Nobody cares who did the jobs they didn't want. Now Americans are taking every job because of the economy
So despite Mexican citizens trying to come here so their family can have a better life, upon realizing they won't be able to leech off the tighter public assistance programs or schools or find work over American citizens, they have no choice but to return home
Its not like never tried to leave because Mexico and its $6 a day jobs were too appealing to leave
But you knew that
hey our greedy Predatory US Multiconglomerates with the help of Fundie Xtain US military plunders other nations raw resources and take their intellectual capital, and ruined their Agriculture land to polluting their lands with Industrial waste... make their nations poor... and our US corporatist/predatory corporations even outsource American jobs, and add insult to injury hard-earned American taxpayers have to pay up for all this... Them you such ignorant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min who 270,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Christina La Vey 579,441
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 39,987
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min BenAdam 818,421
magi chudbo 1 hr rajevas 3
Sex with Mom (May '12) 1 hr rajevas 14
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 1 hr rajevas 73
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,051
More from around the web