Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594725 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Ians ran a marathon backwards just to see what second place looks like. Do you really drive a Gremlin?
I heard it was a Mexican triathlon. First you have to hat dance, then climb a fence, then outrun Chupacabre!

But you are right about the outsourcing. It is a short-term financial exploitation of cheap labor and favorable market and trade conditions. The governments in 3rd world countries will give them anything they want. Then when they bleed it dry or the risks outweigh the rewards the will immediately close up shop

The infusion into the local economy will be temporary

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594726 Sep 23, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever notice on Star Trek they never break down impulse speed?
Kirk...."Scotty, I need maneuvering speed now!"
Scotty...."I can give you 1/2 impulse, and that's pushing her."
What the heck is max impulse speed?
Heh heh heh...it's what ya get after tak'n too many of them little black capsules.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594727 Sep 23, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't sound like Jesus.
Maybe he was just having a bad day.
Try reading the Gospels.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#594728 Sep 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
It's the F'n Somali pirate again!..
<quoted text>
Not a Somalian , and what would a Pirate be doing on here Topix ? Either you are Paraniod or you are Early for Holloween? Seem like you lost you boat of brain! WBHAHAHhaaaaa
RFD

Oakland, CA

#594729 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

So tell us, what do you dive? A 20 year old minivan? A K-car? A Maverick?
< snicker >
Myself, I have a 48 year old car and it one of the best cars I have ever operated and owned.
I had a 1975 Maverick and it is not a bad car, quite nice actually.
You sucker chumps can have your new car BS.
YOu need two though- one to siht on and the other one to cover it up with.

K-cars were a disaster.
Lost In Transition

United States

#594730 Sep 23, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! Just pulling legs!:) i'm not so bad too until you know me!
Are you really Europhobic?
It was fun.:)
I don't think so. I can't even find Europe on a map.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#594731 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> China, where they execute people , sell their organs, eat dogs . How long will those companies last when the govt. comes a courtin? Or the environment gets ruined and cancer gets out of control. unions gain strength, human rights. All the ills will shortly follow. But, in the interim, profit.
You are forgetting something.

Lost In Transition

United States

#594732 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the Gospels.
Or what?
Harrumph.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#594733 Sep 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard from her.
I trust she's ok and will soon be here, or in the Bush thread.
See, Lyndi? I'm promoting your activities!
Hopefully Clementai will pop up soon! Where are U Clementia, we worry about you!

Lyndi lost number of her marbleS, she like a baby so easily molded ! BSHAHHAHahhahahahaa

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594734 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>yeP YOU REALLY are another ignorant one in our company! US militaristic imperailism interventionist' foreign policy and its future concurrent consequences what doing to Us and world.
Read up Grunt pinhead! This below is for other poster and so i repeat for you lowly peebrain meathead grunts again! BWBABBABbaa
Yep you really another ignorant ignorumus! Of course you don't care about our/your American generations and after the debts those moral and financial..., and u clueless about the future concurrent consequences will be ..., as long you profit from misery of humanity, is that right?
Ypu really are selfish and Ignorant is bliss for you kind , you our American war monger/war investors are evil bunch!
Well make your point more clear.

You just rambling off course going all over the place. What wars or Imperialistic actions of the U.S that you have a problem with?

See writer that I notice on topix. People rant about Christianity or the Bible or any other number of things that they no like.

All they have is EMOTION--no facts. So you angry about American Military buildup--ok. What specific instance you talking about?

Give example and stop with you railing. Your emotions on the billboard don't matter. Nobody care that you angry or upset, that your problem.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594735 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Youre a bitter extremist, are you referring to old testament history? Jesus came, so why do you keep dredging up the past? Is death merely transition? Ive been told this life doesn't compare to the next.
You are clueless and insulting. A typical Christian.

"Lie for Jesus!" - Bongo
Lost In Transition

United States

#594736 Sep 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh...it's what ya get after tak'n too many of them little black capsules.
That's it.
I'm switching to the blue ones.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#594737 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>Not a Somalian , and what would a Pirate be doing on here Topix ? Either you are Paraniod or you are Early for Holloween? Seem like you lost you boat of brain! WBHAHAHhaaaaa
You are somali pirate! By night, you are nigerian scam artist scamming on Topix.
YOU holloweenie somali pirate!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594738 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can. You post it constantly.
You are a Christian and you believe The Church.
Sorry, LW, you don't have a single belief that wasn't taught to you by The Church.
No person who has never heard of Christianity could come up with a single one of the doctrines of any denomination of Christianity simply by reading the Bible alone.
Humm, Should I tell Ben where the introduction took place. Naw,
know he never be interested.

Humm, Should I share with Ben of myself Naw,
Know he never understand.

Humm, Should I explain my belief to Ben Naw,
Know he just say your wrong.

Humm, thinks that about covers it all for a nothing.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594739 Sep 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But that would make you Jesus? What are you trying to say?
hahahah
Jesus died almost 2000 years ago.

I'll PayPal you a dollar to buy a clue.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#594740 Sep 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text People rant about Christianity or the Bible or any other number of things that they no like.
All they have is EMOTION--no facts.
I will tell you what you have- you have image with no substance.

What is ytour native language?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594741 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a colossal moron. They're not US jobs if they're in Mexico, even if the companies are owned by Americans. They're Mexican jobs now. Those owners have abandoned you for greener pastures.
Read this, Dimwit:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Here's what you are forgetting: Mexico doesn't want you. You couldn't qualify to live here. You'd be considered indigent.
Also, you remind me of another Christian bigot on Topix who told me that I live with the illegals now. He calls Mexicans illegals even when living in their own country. I told him that the only illegal I knew was my neighbor from San Diego that had let her papers expire. He had no idea what I meant. It was that Christian genius from Colorado that claims to have seen Bigfoot - name forgotten.
Note that a third of the USA was stolen from the Mexicans.
How many Mexicans did the USA murder stealing it ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594742 Sep 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
many times when I see you,
I open zipper from my mouth(pants)
pull out my d.... and urinate at your wicked abominable face for abusing Bible quotes, not asked insults, and hiding your rat old fat midgit body in the hidden location?
f....you now and for the future
only God can help you
I don't care slightest to know you or not know you,
rats from dirty slums are more worthy from you and your double face toungue cyber scum,
never forget ,when you stick your head into the mud,without of permit first you are full of mud,s.... and stinks,
go wipe up your filthy face, and mind your own business and eat own s....not my
Vipor

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#594743 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I have a measure of faith, I have sufficient anecdotal evidence and life experience to conclude Jesus is the way the truth and the life. There is a spiritual realm, there is a soul. Rule #1 God is always right. Rule #2 when God is wrong see rule #1.
I'll take that as what you think your god wants is always right no matter how ill-informed about his scripture you are.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#594744 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless and insulting. A typical Christian.
"Lie for Jesus!" - Bongo
What in the hell is that little beast in your picture?! Where in the F is my bow!..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web