“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#594561 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL Only you would know the exact day
Polly Prissy Pants is tittering again! Isn't that precious?

Only I would know the exact day? You say that like being able to quickly determine such information is a bad thing. It's a natural consequence of my information management habits, which I have described to you. Predictably, you just tittered.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594562 Sep 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
tape that to your mirror
hypocrite
Oh but I don't mind giving you dirt on here to the likes of you. Because frankly your mind is so small and infantile it only takes a small amount of dirt to clog your view lol.

points-34,000.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#594563 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone showed up to your car dealership and pissed on the tires and told you your cars are garbage and you are delusional for selling them and your dealership is part of an evil corporation, would you try to sell the a car? Maybe once?
What if they showed up every day for 18 months and did this? What if their presence ensured people who might be interested don't get the attention they deserve, even if they showed up at all knowing what it is like at that dealership. And that is presuming there are even potential buyers.
You have it very wrong.
These potential customers have heard that the cars may contain radioactive material. They have documented proof that the car was manufactured in the past under a different name, and that it has simply been re-badged. They claim there is strong reason to believe the car dealership Is fraudulent, and they wish to warn other buyers. They are not pissing on the tires; the salesperson is lying about that.

Fennario

#594564 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you dishonestly edited the post
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
You left out this:
"You are not here trying to affect social change. You are not trying to get a message out. And "panty-sniffing God" and posting explicit sex jokes involving Jesus is not "dissent"
And nobody asked for your opinion anyway. But fine its a public forum and you gave it. Once was sufficient. 600 times means you need to be in a rubber room or you are the most insecure person on the planet
Slip-sliding away"
Although feel free to change 600 to 253. Because that's still not completely crazy right?
Bore no more.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594565 Sep 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not GOD. You're insignificant, irrelevant, opinions a laughter, your judgments hilariously funny.
??? such a small mind you can't even be original? lol.

No points your writing is such a joke!

Fennario

#594566 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
And from an ex-Christian who became one as an adult and said he had a great church no less
How many times have you posted that today? Three? Four?
Skombolis wrote:
... to babble the same nonsense about Christianity post after post after post.
You seem insane.

Location hidden

#594567 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and once or twice or a dozen times it wouldn't be a problem. I mean, people are used to trolls on Topix
You average probably a minimum of 5-10 negative posts about Christianity a day times almost 600 days
And that's not even taking into account the bigotry
You really think your 3,000-6,000 posts to the same people are saying anything new?
You just need the attention. And anything to take your mind of your real life
there are still xtians here condemning people to hell and crying their hate for anyone who disagrees with them.

We need post the messages of atheism again, some have not heard the good news

Location hidden

#594568 Sep 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not GOD. You're insignificant, irrelevant, opinions a laughter, your judgments hilariously funny.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? such a small mind you can't even be original? lol.
No points your writing is such a joke!
I posted this to one of your other socks

try harder

Fennario

#594569 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Yeah your third world crap-fest of a life is sooo appealing!
You seem to hang on my every word. You seem to try to determine
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
Still tittering, Simp?
Skombolis wrote:
253 days it quite long enough
How many posts have you cited that number? I just gave it to you an hour ago at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... (post 594540)

Since then, you have repeated it four times, in posts 594543, 594547, 594549, and 594550:

You're infatuated with me.
Skombolis wrote:
I bet you a million pesos that if you never posted in here again, this delusional vicarious need you think I have would never manifest itself again!
It would be like your life ended. You seem to live your life through mine the way you cling onto every detail of it. You would suffer withdrawal and depression without your daily fix of IANS, wouldn't you?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#594570 Sep 23, 2013
Hey.....Did you see the Morning Sky? Bright Harvest Moon...Cool Air...Bright stars all over...

Beautiful....

Mernin....

“A well-developed sense of humor
is the pole that adds balance to your steps
as you walk the tightrope of life.”

~ William Arthur Ward

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594571 Sep 23, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, You can see the big picture. You know me and where I'm to fit in life. Please help me see myself through your eyes...and understand my role on this earth. Help me stop and take a look at how others see me...my family, my friends, my co-workers, my neighbors. When someone mentions my name, I want it to be in a good way; in a way that glorifies you. I want to live the life you planned for me. Thank you for including me in your plans...and for loving me unconditionally. Bless You, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Prime time with God

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#594572 Sep 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see my toenail post?
Am I cringe worthy yet?
Alice has been banned.
Long live Alice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9OHa8pAXJBsXX
Oh, yeah, you're cringe worthy, just not to me. I think a "chuckle" to me suffices as a cringe in the way you mean.

I hope that makes sense. I have no doubts that others, in reading some of your observations have cringed.

hahaa...yeah. Certainly.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594573 Sep 23, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Such love has no fear, perfect love expels all fear.

1 John 4:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594574 Sep 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't a very flattering picture of me, but you know what? I don't care. She makes me happy.
I went to church this morning, again. That seems to be one of her rituals and I don't mind. It makes her happy.
Now my ex-girlfriend found out about me and Mia and she's pissed off. She's been texting me non-stop. I don't understand it. I told her how sorry I am for doing what I did and pleaded with her to forgive me. She didn't and I don't blame her for that but I can't just wait in limbo forever. Now I have drama. I have to tell Mia about the texts and then she's gonna get pissed.
Maybe she wanted you to suffer a little...But see's you have found someone else, and is jealous. She doesn't want you unless you are with someone else....

Hey it happens....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594575 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know LW...I just don't want to see them pull you down to their level...if they do...they have won their little game. That is all it is...
It does get old though...I thought we all were adults here.
You are yourself Annie and I respect that....What someone says or insinuates doesn't matter as long as you know who you are. Just show your funny sense of humor and Seize the day...>>>H_U_G_S <<<<

Besides....Little Whispers has your Back (Watch out she knows how to use a gun)

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594576 Sep 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom !!
I clipped my toenails in a restaurant this morning. I was there with my girlfriend and the lady in the booth behind us was having a hard time dealing with that. When the waitress walked by, my girlfriend distracted her. Guess who got toenails in their home fries?
Ewww...Green toenails in her fries

Girl....I understand about your "boundries" issues....LOL

Now....they can get your DNA and Clone you....

Uh Oh......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594577 Sep 23, 2013
Prayer Warrior....

Missed you sweet Sister....Hope you and Ish-I are doing well.

What is new with you down Under?

Shalom

"flutter-bye"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594578 Sep 23, 2013
OK.....I don't think I have any "Pee" on me

Buh Bye

((*L-))

Since: May 11

UK

#594579 Sep 23, 2013
"When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 6"But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you”.

Translation for fundiegelicals:

“When thou prayest thou shalt select an areana where the maximum number of people shall see thee pray. Thou shalt not pray instinctively, thou shalt type out ones prayer using spellcheck and correcting grammar to make it appear...more natural...and not contrived at all. The Lord thy god hath an optical broadband subscription for the seat of heaven and is trawling the internet every day to seek out those who are praying to him in text on the internet. The number of pageviews of the prayer is proportional to the favour in which thy god holds thee. The internet is not witchery...Ramen.

Our father who art on facebook, googled be they name...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594581 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Another beautiful tapestry from the looms of Jesus Inc.
Your religion facilitates you becoming this repulsive. It teaches you to judge harshly, and empowers you to feel self-justified and certain doing it.
Skepticism teaches doubt, which is a form of humility. Humanism teaches plurality, which promotes tolerance and compassion. Secular traditions embrace better values and generates better people. You don't have enough character to be ashamed.
Oh IANS...you must have misunderstood...Trifecta's post to me was all just part of the peaceful day in here yesterday.

Strange thing is...it all started over a rather generic post that I made to BT inspired by a conversation between him and River. Trifecta decided to use it to spring board his virtual game of the day.

My view on it...Trifecta wasn't the first to say those things and I doubt if he will be the last. I learned a long time ago...not to care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 739,722
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min HipGnozizzz 173,714
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 542,815
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Just Think 227,646
Last Word + 2 15 min andet1987 726
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 16 min andet1987 9
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 20 min andet1987 14
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr ms simmer 153
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Insults Are Easier 259,597

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••