Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594689 Sep 23, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly you brake this commandments,sticking nose to not invited opinions, or never asked from you any responds.
your 2 a month insults shows simple example how great you are.Liar,hipocrite and coward bark like mad dog from your hide location?
so?
start use passages to yourselves and start to correct at first your own wicked behaviour
Vipor

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#594690 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a sign of distress in America, moron.
Menial job opportunities in America have declined as Americans are increasingly being forced to fill whatever remaining jobs there are themselves.
Simultaneously, the Mexican economy is growing stronger and job opportunities are increasing here, in part because American businesses are relocating here.
Mexico's future is very rosy: "Ferrari's CEO Believes Mexico Is Primed To Be The 'Next China'"
http://mexicotoday.org/article/economy/ferrar...
<quoted text>
That is largely correct. You don't seem to understand the implications of that statement, however.
Yeah especially if you get dismembered by the cartel , because you was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the time.
The only good thing about being in Mexico is... if you have lots of money, or lots of friends. But honestly if you have sufficient money, the boom towns are great anywhere, especially if you're not a tourist.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#594691 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Its not that the country is getting better. Simply some U.S. companies have put their plants over there and unable to find work in the States is the only reason they have returned home to try to get U.S. jobs in Mexico.
You're a colossal moron. They're not US jobs if they're in Mexico, even if the companies are owned by Americans. They're Mexican jobs now. Those owners have abandoned you for greener pastures.

Read this, Dimwit:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Here's what you are forgetting: Mexico doesn't want you. You couldn't qualify to live here. You'd be considered indigent.

Also, you remind me of another Christian bigot on Topix who told me that I live with the illegals now. He calls Mexicans illegals even when living in their own country. I told him that the only illegal I knew was my neighbor from San Diego that had let her papers expire. He had no idea what I meant. It was that Christian genius from Colorado that claims to have seen Bigfoot - name forgotten.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#594692 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you still tittering like a little girl, Miss Polly Prissy Pants?
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Dimwit. Don't quit your night job.
<quoted text>
It sounds like this is more our thread now than yours. I'm quite comfortable here even if your thin skinned Christian friends are not.
<quoted text>
Is that what you are doing? Trying to drive me out of the thread? If so, you're going about it all wrong. You'll have to bore me to do that, not make it so that it gives me pleasure to do battle with you and humiliate you. I did live PTAG and I told you why. It got too boring. This is anything but that.
Also, you know as little about psychology as everything else. Announcing that you are waiting for me to leave the thread gives me extra incentive to stay two ways. You have announced how unhappy I make you, and have told me that my leaving will be looked at as a victory for you and a defeat for me. How can I leave now knowing that?
But that's not relevant anyways. This thread is my Topix home indefinitely.
A word from your Welcome Wagon.

If you do get bored here, I can suggest another thread that's filled with posters who deserve some serious disrespect.

Fennario

#594693 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I didn't say you made it up. I said you were guessing.

How could I ever leave a thread that features people like you? You're endlessly amusing.
Skombolis wrote:
The immigration would be as high as ever if they could have gotten the work as they don't want to be in Mexico, they want to be here
No, fool, they don't want to be there. They hate America. They tolerate it to earn more money when it is possible to do that.
Skombolis wrote:
When you say immigration is way down and that they are finding new opportunities in Mexico without saying they first came here and were forced to return or some only returned in pursuit of U.S. jobs, you are giving a very, very different impression than what is the case.
You are so stupid that I am in pain now from reading that. You have no idea how much the Mexicans that have had the American experience hate you now.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#594694 Sep 23, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a lot like your record with Topix threads, UltraIdiot.
You biggest GLOBAL IDIOT, you worst , ignorant ...! If you had did the research why over 179 nations no longer trust US militaristic imperialist... it make you look like big fool on topix for not doing the due dilgence , and you name yourself as a real Global Idiot on topix , Recorded!! MWHAAHAHAHahahahaa Have a hiney melon bro! hehehhee HEeeeeeee HAH!:)- Still mad at me, for rumble rouse your sensibility... you not intellectual challenged are you, you can not bring your peebrain to grind of word is called Research why US is most hated empire on this little earth, so? u ignorant and mentally challenged! u have not a clue, US is morally and financially bankrupted because of our awful US leaders foreign policy and domestic policies had ruined Americans Economic/financial wellbeing and US macroeconomic global wars and US illegal kinetiv wars and plundering ruining the world masses livelihood... So? Stand with Americans/world masses not with corrupted predatory greedy mens that don't benefit the world. So, global ignorant grunting pinheads meathead/jockhead? BWhahhahaaaa

Fennario

#594695 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
" According to the 2010 Census there are 961,621 immigrants registered with the government as living in Mexico, the majority of whom are US citizens."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_M...
"Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less"
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-mig...
"Fewer Mexicans Head to U.S. as Home Exerts More Pull" - Wall Street Journal!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Thanks for that, amigo.

United States

#594696 Sep 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A word from your Welcome Wagon.
If you do get bored here, I can suggest another thread that's filled with posters who deserve some serious disrespect.
Hey Catcher what happen to clementia , hope she's OK?

What AIN wants is intellectual debates, does it fill his basket ?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594697 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Menial job opportunities in America have declined as Americans are increasingly being forced to fill whatever remaining jobs there are themselves.
Simultaneously, the Mexican economy is growing stronger and job opportunities are increasing here, in part because American businesses are relocating here.
Mexico's future is very rosy: "Ferrari's CEO Believes Mexico Is Primed To Be The 'Next China'"
<quoted text>
That is largely correct. You don't seem to understand the implications of that statement, however.
I thought this was a great idea...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

There is an underpass not far from where I live. They have a piece of sculpture that one of the local artist did. Sad part is...it is strewn with trash and the city rarely cleans it...a little park with some benches might help to keep it clean.

Fennario

#594698 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Atheists claim to have better morality than Christians yet you never ask them why they don't live up to it then.
Atheists? Atheism includes no moral system, Aristotle.

My values are humanistic. And not only are humanistic values superior to your shoddy Christian values on paper, we embody them better. We love truth, compassion, justice and the like,and the evidence oozes from our posting. You talk about love as you spew venom, and you have no use for truth, reason or evidence.

How could I ever leave a thread like this, you Dimwit?
Trucker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#594699 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Youre a bitter extremist, are you referring to old testament history? Jesus came, so why do you keep dredging up the past? Is death merely transition? Ive been told this life doesn't compare to the next.
Careful. Some here will say you have a deathwish now.
Lost In Transition

United States

#594700 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an underpass not far from where I live. They have a piece of sculpture that one of the local artist did. Sad part is...it is strewn with trash and the city rarely cleans it...
Are you sure that's not a bum? We're talkin' Seattle here.
You should poke it with a stick.
Just to be sure.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594701 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you still tittering like a little girl, Miss Polly Prissy Pants?
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Dimwit. Don't quit your night job.
<quoted text>
It sounds like this is more our thread now than yours. I'm quite comfortable here even if your thin skinned Christian friends are not.
<quoted text>
Is that what you are doing? Trying to drive me out of the thread? If so, you're going about it all wrong. You'll have to bore me to do that, not make it so that it gives me pleasure to do battle with you and humiliate you. I did live PTAG and I told you why. It got too boring. This is anything but that.
Also, you know as little about psychology as everything else. Announcing that you are waiting for me to leave the thread gives me extra incentive to stay two ways. You have announced how unhappy I make you, and have told me that my leaving will be looked at as a victory for you and a defeat for me. How can I leave now knowing that?
But that's not relevant anyways. This thread is my Topix home indefinitely.
LOL

Phychokogy is wasted on trolls and as usual you overestimate your importance.

Mocking and exposing you is fine too

And you basically just admitted you are a troll who is going to dig his heels in . That's fine. That's exactly what I wanted to show you as

Thank you

Now that even you made it undeniable, it will be all the easier to let you continue to marginalized yourself and price just how miserable you are

You have as much effect here as you do in "meat-space"

;)
Lost In Transition

United States

#594702 Sep 23, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You biggest GLOBAL IDIOT, you worst , ignorant ...! If you had did the research why over 179 nations no longer trust US militaristic imperialist...
179 ain't so bad. I'll bet Guam can beat that.
Let me know when we hit 200. That's my "did the research" threshold.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#594703 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a colossal moron. They're not US jobs if they're in Mexico, even if the companies are owned by Americans. They're Mexican jobs now. Those owners have abandoned you for greener pastures.
Read this, Dimwit:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Here's what you are forgetting: Mexico doesn't want you. You couldn't qualify to live here. You'd be considered indigent.
Also, you remind me of another Christian bigot on Topix who told me that I live with the illegals now. He calls Mexicans illegals even when living in their own country. I told him that the only illegal I knew was my neighbor from San Diego that had let her papers expire. He had no idea what I meant. It was that Christian genius from Colorado that claims to have seen Bigfoot - name forgotten.
That was wolverine.

He saw Bigfoot - which he was about to shoot - and was almost gunned down by Wilford Brimley - who was hunting Elk - on the same day.

United States

#594704 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, amigo.
And s/he forgot to mention there are over million plus illegal Americans in Mexico.

Fennario

#594705 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You asked what car I drove because the make and model would help you determine which auto company I work for
You work for an auto company? That's hilarious.

I don't care who you work for. I don't care about you at all except in the context of Topix. Your car was only of interest in the way that your criminal record, your drug history, your unskilled job, your friendless-loveless life and your laughingstock home town are. I think that you're the kind of person who deserves to be mocked for all of them. Even if I wanted to stalk somebody, I couldn't be bothered to stalk you. You're a bug.

So tell us, what do you dive? A 20 year old minivan? A K-car? A Maverick?

< snicker >

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#594706 Sep 23, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Catcher what happen to clementia , hope she's OK?
What AIN wants is intellectual debates, does it fill his basket ?
I haven't heard from her.

I trust she's ok and will soon be here, or in the Bush thread.

See, Lyndi? I'm promoting your activities!
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#594707 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
China, where they execute people , sell their organs, eat dogs . How long will those companies last when the govt. comes a courtin? Or the environment gets ruined and cancer gets out of control. unions gain strength, human rights. All the ills will shortly follow. But, in the interim, profit.

United States

#594708 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Atheists? Atheism includes no moral system, Aristotle.
My values are humanistic. And not only are humanistic values superior to your shoddy Christian values on paper, we embody them better. We love truth, compassion, justice and the like,and the evidence oozes from our posting. You talk about love as you spew venom, and you have no use for truth, reason or evidence.
How could I ever leave a thread like this, you Dimwit?
u beat him up so easy, i pity the fool, i do think he left his brain, indoctrinated Indoctrination for too long by warring religions, he so stubborn he can not see truth and light and campassion of Humanism values! He still can't not see his Xtain religion took many lives , over 200 million died in name of his religion! Religious fruitcake he is! Oops i don't pity him, for he deserve judgement for his religious war crimes against humanity!

Scumbolis lacks critical reasoning skills let along he lack /without empathy for what his religion did to the world and humanity! he lost it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web