Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594627 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you made it up
I said you were guessing. And you left out a HUGE factor which is immigration is only down because they risked life and liberty to come here and either due to legal reasons, less benefits, and less job opportunities they were forced to return home. The immigration would be as high as ever if they could have gotten the work as they don't want to be in Mexico, they want to be here
When you say immigration is way down and that they are finding new opportunities in Mexico without saying they first came here and were forced to return or some only returned in pursuit of U.S. jobs, you are giving a very, very different impression than what is the case.
But since you didn't link any article, I assume you knew that. Anybody who read the articles would know it as it is made quite clear.
But I know, you were just neutrally posting some unsourced information you found and simply forgot to include some critical pieces of the puzzle. I am glad I was able to fill in the blanks.
I always list my sources if I quote something straight from a site...however if I read information from several sites...write my thoughts about what I read...I do not feel as if I have to quote those sites...

Steve...IMO...the real problem was that I responded to LeLe(along with the fact that I brought up a subject that you have been in debate over)...I have no reason not to. There was someone that posted here once...someone I considered a good friend...someone that I still have a great respect for. There had been a problem between that person and LeLe....she was offended that I would be friends with LeLe.

LeLe has to my knowledge never said anything to me that would give me reason not to communicate with her. I won't alter the way that I address her simply because it offends someone else. I wouldn't do it for a friend...nor anyone else.

I don't always agree with LeLe...we approach things differently. I think that she should just let this dispute between you, others and herself go. At times I think she keeps it stirred up...at times I think you guys make some fairly horrible things up about her...things that I am sure you don't know is true or not.

Like I said...I have stayed out of most of the "great" debates around here but if I have something to say...I will. If that pisses someone off...then oh well...I am not here to kiss anyone's ass...not yours...not IANS...not LeLe's...or anyone elses.

Now I am done with this...it was a silly conversation...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594628 Sep 23, 2013
" According to the 2010 Census there are 961,621 immigrants registered with the government as living in Mexico, the majority of whom are US citizens."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_M...

"Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less"

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-mig...

"Fewer Mexicans Head to U.S. as Home Exerts More Pull" - Wall Street Journal!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594629 Sep 23, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve never said you made it all up Annie. Why the dishonesty?
He simply pointed out what the web site he found on the subject said. Why not simply post a link to the source/web site where you got your information from Then we can all decide if what Steve said is true or what you said is true.
Simple solution Annie.
I will John...as soon as you post the proof that LeLe is a drunk and a pot smoker.

However...once again...links to the sources are only necessary if you directly quote that source. If you gathered your information from different sources...formed you own opinion...wrote it in your own words...it is not necessary.

When I was reading I had no idea that this was going to turn in to some argument. I formed an opinion based on what I read...that is my right and also my right to post that opinion.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#594630 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Oh IANS...you must have misunderstood...Trifecta's post to me was all just part of the peaceful day in here yesterday.
Yeah, the reality spinning gets pretty thick in here at times.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#594631 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I always list my sources if I quote something straight from a site...however if I read information from several sites...write my thoughts about what I read...I do not feel as if I have to quote those sites...
Steve...IMO...the real problem was that I responded to LeLe(along with the fact that I brought up a subject that you have been in debate over)...I have no reason not to. There was someone that posted here once...someone I considered a good friend...someone that I still have a great respect for. There had been a problem between that person and LeLe....she was offended that I would be friends with LeLe.
LeLe has to my knowledge never said anything to me that would give me reason not to communicate with her. I won't alter the way that I address her simply because it offends someone else. I wouldn't do it for a friend...nor anyone else.
I don't always agree with LeLe...we approach things differently. I think that she should just let this dispute between you, others and herself go. At times I think she keeps it stirred up...at times I think you guys make some fairly horrible things up about her...things that I am sure you don't know is true or not.
Like I said...I have stayed out of most of the "great" debates around here but if I have something to say...I will. If that pisses someone off...then oh well...I am not here to kiss anyone's ass...not yours...not IANS...not LeLe's...or anyone elses.
go to hell with your sources,
stop cry,accusing others, and looking for lawyers around to back up your Lies
you poisoned poor brain of lill whispers with satan spirit,
and now she is bastard baby of devil together with you witch

2 witches rambling on their brooms around this topic, and sniffing BS

IANS, LE LE,YOU,LILL WHISPER FAT MIDGIT OLD WOMEN AND FEW OTHERS ARE THE GREATEST JERKS AND JOKES ON THIS TOPIC?

eat your own s... and visit dr Shrink 3 times a week,
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#594632 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easy it is to tell the truth!
Good job!
RA
always is doing good job for his father-satan?

take few more brakes from your teachings,
anyway your teachings doesn't teach anything young punks,
boys and girls look only for guns,sex, crime,and stolen free money
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#594633 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I always list my sources if I quote something straight from a I am not here to kiss anyone's ass...not yours...not IANS...not LeLe's...or anyone elses.
you have not descency to kiss a.....of all those trolls,
nor even suck d.... of handsome dr Shrink having garden with white picked fences,and vegetables;tomatoes,onion, dead fishes, carrots, cabbage, cucumbers size of male d......good for you
little old wreck and miserable cyber goof
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#594634 Sep 23, 2013
CHAMTKAR DHAMAKA JACKPOT wrote:
CHAMATKAR DHAMAKA JACKPOT SATTA MATKA 09974548774
INDIA NO-1 MATKA
HUMARE SE AAP KO KALYAN,MAIN MUMBAI,MILAN DAY,
MILAN NIGHT,RAJDHANI DAY AUR RAJDHANI NIGHT KA
ANK JODI PATTI KHEL KE ROJANA LAKHO KAMA SAKTE HAI
JOIN HONE KE LIYE MUJE CALL KARE 09974548774
TRAIL KE LIYE CALL NA KARE ( DONT CALL FOR TRAIL )
CHIRAG 09974548774 RS.5000/- PER MONTH
udzwon,nomtek puba poo poo call me ARDJUNA,
JOIN HOME OF CRAZY ROOM #12 per week $200.00 and 3 times sex
ba ba lau buagh ujik pee pee with flushy s.....
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#594635 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the reality spinning gets pretty thick in here at times.
he heeeeeeeee
idiot again on the topic?
what a kurwa you are without of any descency or respect of yourselves

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594636 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LeLe had nothing to do with it Annie

And of course you were not going to quote those articles direct. That would have included the pertinent information.

But speaking of LeLe, you have asked RA several times if what he posted must be true yet I have never seen you ask an atheist that despite some pretty wild accusations

And while I have seen you make lists of bad things from both sides or maybe rebuke an atheist once for every 10 times you say it to a Christian, there are other things I have seen you ask Christians that you have never asked atheists

Atheists claim to have better morality than Christians yet you never ask them why they don't live up to it then. But you ask Christians why they don't live up to the morality of the teachings of Jesus

I have never seen you ask another atheist why they haven't rebuked a fellow atheist. I see you do that with Christians regularly

I have never seen you ask atheists why they have rebuked a particular post, yet I have seen you do that with Christians regularly.

I think sometimes people utilize a passive-aggressive approach. They try to present themselves as neutral. They present their motives on simply wanting better behavior from everybody. They claim they just innocently were curious about something or relaying information coincidentally relevant to an ongoing debate out of sheer happenstance and for unrelated reasons. And then when questioned on any of this, they try to paint the one questioning as the bad guy or suggest it is their motivation in question

I think you are good at what you do Annie. I have always said so. And to be fair, I have given you plenty of credit when i believe it was due as well. But you are very biased IMO, often have an agenda, yet never present it as one. The timing and the content make it unmistakable. But by doing it the way you do, it allows enough wiggle room for the ol' "what, who me?" response

I would prefer you just come out and say it instead of going to such lengths to get the points across indirectly. But that is just me. Different strokes I guess
dr Srink

Baltimore, MD

#594637 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will John...as soon as you post the proof that LeLe is a drunk and a pot smoker.
However...once again...links to the sources are only necessary if you directly quote that source. If you gathered your information from different sources...formed you own opinion...wrote it in your own words...it is not necessary.
When I was reading I had no idea that this was going to turn in to some argument. I formed an opinion based on what I read...that is my right and also my right to post that opinion.
everyone knows that YOU,LEE LEE AND lill whisper old midget with huge head like farmer cabbage
3 of you are retarded and mentaly addicted drunkards=alcoholics,
very soon you will drink gasoline instead cheap alcohol from the grocery floor?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594638 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will John...as soon as you post the proof that LeLe is a drunk and a pot smoker.....
Now, Now, Annie.

You don't expect John Coffey to ever practice what he preaches, do you ?

Fennario

#594639 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
I knew it was you, the most interesting man in the world.
I would seem to be to Skombolis.

You've probably seen several of his posts where he enumerates a half dozen details - or his modified versions of them - from my posting, many several months old.

Skombolis would call the same behavior in me stalking, as he did when I joked about his piece of crap car with a rhetorical question about it.

But I understand that it is something other than stalking with him: I have a Topix groupie, a lonely guy that seems to lives his empty life through mine, guessing when and what my next meal out will be.

Location hidden

#594640 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have you not asked Ians for posts proving i live in Detroit and stock shelves? I know you have asked me several times for my proof by innocently claiming you have skipped some days or posts and may not have seen the post that would the proof and could I please show it. Knowing full well there is no post you missed but it sounds better when couched that way right?

And you really are comparing John asking you to source articles you are paraphrasing from to providing proof of someone's perception of another poster?

I have said this many times. Two rule books. Two sets of rules.

That's my nice way of saying it
Chess

Columbus, OH

#594641 Sep 23, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not descency to kiss a.....of all those trolls,
nor even suck d.... of handsome dr Shrink having garden with white picked fences,and vegetables;tomatoes,onion, dead fishes, carrots, cabbage, cucumbers size of male d......good for you
little old wreck and miserable cyber goof
Brain damage.

Fennario

#594642 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Jesus never offered anything for sale, its a free gift.
Free? You pay a huge price for your shot at salvation, which even then isn't guaranteed even if there is a god named Jesus.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594643 Sep 23, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
go to hell with your sources,
stop cry,accusing others, and looking for lawyers around to back up your Lies
you poisoned poor brain of lill whispers with satan spirit,
and now she is bastard baby of devil together with you witch
2 witches rambling on their brooms around this topic, and sniffing BS
IANS, LE LE,YOU,LILL WHISPER FAT MIDGIT OLD WOMEN AND FEW OTHERS ARE THE GREATEST JERKS AND JOKES ON THIS TOPIC?
eat your own s... and visit dr Shrink 3 times a week,
Awee zip your mouth, you don't know dilly crap about lil whispers.

Location hidden

#594644 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no reason to promote where anyone lives...I could care I was just curious about the living conditions there. Since my grand-childrens father is from Mexico...I have a vested interest.
This is what I mean btw

Why would your vested interest cause you to post the information for others?

And you are claiming it had nothing to do with the fact that ians lives in Mexico and myself and others have given him a hard time about it?

And I agree, this is a silly exchange. Some things speak for themselves anyway. If you are fine with leaving it at this for your true motive, I am too. Quite frankly I think it illustrates both our positions perfectly.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594645 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LeLe had nothing to do with it Annie
And of course you were not going to quote those articles direct. That would have included the pertinent information.
But speaking of LeLe, you have asked RA several times if what he posted must be true yet I have never seen you ask an atheist that despite some pretty wild accusations
And while I have seen you make lists of bad things from both sides or maybe rebuke an atheist once for every 10 times you say it to a Christian, there are other things I have seen you ask Christians that you have never asked atheists
Atheists claim to have better morality than Christians yet you never ask them why they don't live up to it then. But you ask Christians why they don't live up to the morality of the teachings of Jesus
I have never seen you ask another atheist why they haven't rebuked a fellow atheist. I see you do that with Christians regularly
I have never seen you ask atheists why they have rebuked a particular post, yet I have seen you do that with Christians regularly.
I think sometimes people utilize a passive-aggressive approach. They try to present themselves as neutral. They present their motives on simply wanting better behavior from everybody. They claim they just innocently were curious about something or relaying information coincidentally relevant to an ongoing debate out of sheer happenstance and for unrelated reasons. And then when questioned on any of this, they try to paint the one questioning as the bad guy or suggest it is their motivation in question
I think you are good at what you do Annie. I have always said so. And to be fair, I have given you plenty of credit when i believe it was due as well. But you are very biased IMO, often have an agenda, yet never present it as one. The timing and the content make it unmistakable. But by doing it the way you do, it allows enough wiggle room for the ol' "what, who me?" response
I would prefer you just come out and say it instead of going to such lengths to get the points across indirectly. But that is just me. Different strokes I guess
I agree. I think that some of it comes from trying to disagree respectfully and still be able to get my point across...not always easy to do. I will give up trying to do that.

Sometimes however I believe that some will read far more in to what I am saying than what was ever intended...I will work on being more clear.

Thank you for your opinion.

Location hidden

#594646 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I would seem to be to Skombolis.
You've probably seen several of his posts where he enumerates a half dozen details - or his modified versions of them - from my posting, many several months old.
Skombolis would call the same behavior in me stalking, as he did when I joked about his piece of crap car with a rhetorical question about it.
But I understand that it is something other than stalking with him: I have a Topix groupie, a lonely guy that seems to lives his empty life through mine, guessing when and what my next meal out will be.
You asked what car I drove because the make and model would help you determine which auto company I work for

You are an exposed stalker and simply got caught in another attempt

And if you hadn't post you included desert in a $12.50 meal was "to die for" I doubt I would have been able to have so much fun with it! What you eat is of no concern to me. Your delusions however I find hilarious!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min MUQ2 45,284
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min here 64,608
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 43 min MUQ2 499
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 52 min patsy the shared ... 56
Gays snapchat usernames 53 min xnicex6 22
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min Aussie Kev 2,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 183,219
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,608
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,952
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 654,408
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,952
More from around the web