Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594591 Sep 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a link to a pic showing a 'brown out'(good descriptive name) although we simply call them dust storms..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57768042 @N00/240219532/
and here's a red one (somewhere close to where I was born)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WQdZFllbNX4XX
I been thru some whopper storms. Sometimes just best to seal up and hunker down until storm is over with.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#594592 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah your third world crap-fest of a life is sooo appealing! LOL
I bet you a million pesos that if you never posted in here again, this delusional vicarious need you think I have would never manifest itself again!
When you step in dog-shite you can't help but notice and react with disgust at the smell. Likewise I notice when you enter the room and react with disgust. But no dogshite, no problemo. No Ians, no problamo
Why don't you go stick yourself to some new shoes for a change? 253 days it quite long enough
Oh my!
Who -w Christ in their heart - posts like this???
Seriously Skom.

Always trying to make people leave here.
I will hand it to you, you have succeeded on many occasions..
You lie and shame and manipulate posters right off of here. You've
been doing it for years.

You'd love if Ians left. I sometimes wonder why he even bothers.
You are simply a menace. Honestly.
Just look at this post of yours- taunting him to "give it up".
Just like your challenge to me and so many others.

Have you ever vacationed in Mexico?
Do you realize Ians isn't the only American who has fallen in love w Mexico.. Right?

You are a troll.. aren't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594593 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You claim to have never sinned, you don't need proof.
You have no proof to offer.

Never had, never will.

Location hidden

#594594 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had, never will.
Of course not raskel only you own the copyright to them. lol
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#594595 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had, never will.
all in good time my jackass. The rich man who died and went to hell while lazarus who went to heaven, asked if he could go back to warn his brothers . Answer was, even if someone returned from the dead they would not believe. Youre just garden variety fodder, lamchop chop chop

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#594596 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This space is not yours. It's not here for you to sell your religion. It's here for people to express opinions, including criticism of what you are peddling.
<quoted text>
Your analogy reveals too much of your sense of Christian entitlement. You seem to think of Topix as your property and others that contradict you purpose as out of line. You depict dissenting opinion in a public space designed for that purpose as inappropriate behavior: somebody invading your space to harass you and piss on your tires.
<quoted text>
This is exactly what you have been accused of - "debating" dissenting opinion by flinging personal abuse. That is the hive mentality which has repeatedly been mentioned. These values and ethics seem to be extremely prevalent among Christians.
Thank you.
This post is unbelievably - spot on!

Your words here speak the truth.

This space isn't Skom's , or Serahs -or anyone else's.
My horrific exchanges w Skombolis began ( yet again)over a year ago ,when I dared offer my opinion
re: the death penalty.
He will spin this- yet it's the truth.
Skom doesn't want ideas exchanged here- unless they are his. He will slander your very being if
You dare oppose him.
He's a troll. Yes?

I'm tired of his verbal abuse and I seems you are too..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#594597 Sep 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove salvation exists.
You offer nothing but a failed moral system and a behavior worse than non-believers.
I've already been saved and forgiven by God. I don't need you.
The moral system you reject is the best one available, if obeyed. The behavior argument is a fallacy and excuse. There came a time those people knew they were hopeless sinners and needed a savoir. People don't change over night, takes a lifetime. Are you claiming Jesus to be your Lord and savoir? Or, are you trying to sneak in under the fence?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594598 Sep 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever vacationed in Mexico?
Do you realize Ians isn't the only American who has fallen in love w Mexico.. Right?
You are a troll.. aren't you?
After hearing all the talk about Mexico recently I spent some time reading about the immigration into that country...I was very surprised to learn that over a million Americans now call Mexico their primary residence. There is also a large number of Canadians that either live there on a permanent basis or have summer homes where they spend about half the year there.

The other thing that I was surprised about were the reasons that many relocate there...I had assumed that it was primarily a lower cost of living. While that plays an issue it also included business opportunities. As Mexico progresses...it is also expanding its economy and is a prime spot for new entrepreneurs.

Interesting reading...

Another thing I didn't know is that English is taught in most of their schools so there is very little language barriers for Americans.

There further away from the border towns you get the safer it becomes for foreigners to live...basically as safe as it is here in some areas.

Immigration from Mexico to here is at one of its lowest points...Hispanics are now finding more opportunities in their own country.

Did a little reading...learned a lot...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594599 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> all in good time my jackass. The rich man who died and went to hell while lazarus who went to heaven, asked if he could go back to warn his brothers . Answer was, even if someone returned from the dead they would not believe. Youre just garden variety fodder, lamchop chop chop
'Gandalf was raised from the dead! It says so in a book!'

You don't even know what the book is about anyway.
All you have is a pack of lies made up 400 years after Jesus died.

You are a garden slug.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594600 Sep 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The moral system you reject is the best one available, if obeyed....
Your "moral" system includes murdering children.

It is one of the least moral systems on the planet.

Location hidden

#594601 Sep 23, 2013
Thou shalt not bear false witness against neighbor.
Exodus 20:16

The evident object of this commandment is to guard the rights, interest, and reputation of our neighbors by guarding our conversations.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594602 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
After hearing all the talk about Mexico recently I spent some time reading about the immigration into that country...I was very surprised to learn that over a million Americans now call Mexico their primary residence. There is also a large number of Canadians that either live there on a permanent basis or have summer homes where they spend about half the year there.
The other thing that I was surprised about were the reasons that many relocate there...I had assumed that it was primarily a lower cost of living. While that plays an issue it also included business opportunities. As Mexico progresses...it is also expanding its economy and is a prime spot for new entrepreneurs.
Interesting reading...
Another thing I didn't know is that English is taught in most of their schools so there is very little language barriers for Americans.
There further away from the border towns you get the safer it becomes for foreigners to live...basically as safe as it is here in some areas.
Immigration from Mexico to here is at one of its lowest points...Hispanics are now finding more opportunities in their own country.
Annie

You are using a website that admits right on it that it is guessing how many Americans live there, admits it is guessing, says most could be part-time or for work, and is a company whose main job is to get people to go through them to retire to Mexico!

You are basically reading an ad from a U.S. to Mexican real estate agency

But you knew that

Location hidden

#594603 Sep 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreplay?
Why must you always inject a sexual innuendo?
Truly wish you wouldn't assume to know what my sexual life is like- I have never shared any
Of that online-
and I find you are crossing a line in choosing to bring this subject up as a written weapon against me on
this thread.
I wonder what you are trying to prove - or even accomplish,
here on wsjlm w the garbage you post.
Is this post of yours written from a heart that trusts in Christ.. Or one that simply loves and worships --
(him)self?
No I posted it in respond to your reply "ick" to a nice post I made to Catcher. One that River Tam congratulated me on for writing such a nice post to someone with whom I clearly don't have a good relationship with

You feign moral outrage so much I had to guess what it was over in that post.

What is it you are trying to accomplish here. You have burned through all your old friends with lies. You still try to play both sides when it comes to your supposed faith. And you only show up to fight

Glass houses princess

Location hidden

#594604 Sep 23, 2013
How does a hypocrite treat his neighbor.

An hypocrite with his mouth destoyeth his neighbor For he thinketh in his heart so is he eat and drink saith be to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 11:9 and 23:7

Location hidden

#594605 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>

It would be like your life ended. You seem to live your life through mine the way you cling onto every detail of it. You would suffer withdrawal and depression without your daily fix of IANS, wouldn't you?
LOL, you are the most delusional person I have ever met!
Tell ya what, if you think that is true, let's put that theory to the test

You find somewhere else to troll and let this room recover. It will. Even though none of the other rooms you have left trolled in your wake have. And we will see if it depresses me. I guarantee within a week you will see a return of at least 3-6 regulars. People will start to enjoy posting in here again. Your 250 plus non-stop days of needing attention will be moved elsewhere.

Then ex-Christian you can re-post all the constitutions you want and nobody will call you on your obvious lies or point out how you clearly manufactured your opinions for the approval of others on Topix. Its a win/win

But you are too selfish, too self-centered, too , and too apathetic to care about anyone but yourself. Have you checked out PTIAG lately? You guys turned one of the biggest threads on Topix into a ghost town. You won't do the same here. We have out-waited better than you
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#594606 Sep 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, take what you need.
Just so you know. The toenail story is true.
You don't want to chew on River too long or you might be chewing on River too long.
Definately cringweworthy......

Location hidden

#594607 Sep 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

Annie

You are guessing on the last part

I read the same articles as you by doing a simple Google search, although I did mine months ago

The reason immigration is at its lowest is because despite leaving Mexico to come here, they end up returning because they can't get work.

The days of the illegal Mexican worker taking jobs from American citizens are over because now American citizens actually won't let them. It was one thing when the economy was booming. Nobody cares who did the jobs they didn't want. Now Americans are taking every job because of the economy

So despite Mexican citizens trying to come here so their family can have a better life, upon realizing they won't be able to leech off the tighter public assistance programs or schools or find work over American citizens, they have no choice but to return home

Its not like never tried to leave because Mexico and its $6 a day jobs were too appealing to leave

But you knew that

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594608 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie
You are using a website that admits right on it that it is guessing how many Americans live there, admits it is guessing, says most could be part-time or for work, and is a company whose main job is to get people to go through them to retire to Mexico!
You are basically reading an ad from a U.S. to Mexican real estate agency
But you knew that
I never listed a site Steve...not sure you know which ones that I read from. I don't recall which ones they were so thank you for letting me know that.

Actually I read from more than just one...I don't recall any ads but I don't know...maybe there was one. I actually thought that one of them was just someones blog...maybe you can tell me if I remember that correctly.

I have no reason to promote where anyone lives...I could care less. I myself would probably not choose Mexico...I have thought about Nicaragua however...in the end...I actually prefer my own country.

I won't be drug in to your fight with IANS...nor with LeLe...I will however post what I choose to...even if it is not in agreement with your thoughts.

There was nothing derogatory in that post...I didn't go looking for anything to discredit anyone else...I was just curious about the living conditions there. Since my grand-childrens father is from Mexico...I have a vested interest.

If you would like to post the links that I looked at go ahead...I myself could not care enough to go back and find them...since I doubt that I would immigrate there.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594609 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Another beautiful tapestry from the looms of Jesus Inc.
Your religion facilitates you becoming this repulsive. It teaches you to judge harshly, and empowers you to feel self-justified and certain doing it.
Skepticism teaches doubt, which is a form of humility. Humanism teaches plurality, which promotes tolerance and compassion. Secular traditions embrace better values and generates better people. You don't have enough character to be ashamed.
You are a Fraudulent Joke and a Stupid Act- Bashing a belief you readily embraced as an [adult] staying in that religion knowing all you know pretending now to not know the teachings.

You are a Fraudulent Joke and a Stupid Act- Writing your fantastical and delusional claims about Christianity on the billboard when your claims are so easily refuted by real world facts.

You are a Fraudulent Joke and a Stupid Act- Claiming you want to get away from religious influence but move to a third world country which is over 80% religious with the >same religion influence you want to run away from.

You are a Fraudulent Joke and a Stupid Act-Losing $100,000 to a third world country to get away from religious influence when you could have spent the same money to go to a 1st world European country with far less religious influence than Mexico.

You are a Fraudulent Joke and a Stupid Act- Obviously still a insecure inferior stunted Slave to Religion repeating the same argument to the same religious people for months and months and getting nowhere.

Either you're putting on this stupid dumb and idiotic pretending act for this fantasy billboard which I believe you're doing.

Or you're simply the Dumbest "doctor" to ever grace the face of this Earth.

The gross pitiful Joke you are does not have anything to do with the Secular Humanistic Philosophy.

You're simply---DUMB.

Harsh enough for you? I get me much harsher in my words to you if you like. It would be a pleasure. I would step on you and crush you like the lying slithering evil stinking Roach you are if I could--Slave.

Signed Trifect1-AKA---CHRISTIAN.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#594610 Sep 23, 2013
"You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness." - Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aquarius-WY 7,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 681,922
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aerobatty 123,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 982,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 4 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web