Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594451 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeee
you are serious???????
what you are going to do to him,
shot your fat a..farts at him,and kill him???
I personaly urinate on any seriousenss with you,but you can play only with your itching toungues,nose and fat a...
enough is enough you old midgit big foot 18 number,and fat a.... like huge pin pong
What you doing with your nose in what I shall do.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594452 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie I am not playing I serious as a heart beat.
I know LW...I just don't want to see them pull you down to their level...if they do...they have won their little game. That is all it is...

It does get old though...I thought we all were adults here.

Location hidden

#594453 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read gospel thomas
maybe you will find what Jesus was saying,
Bossy and nosey liker of gossip.
A loose tongue devil with not respect.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594454 Sep 22, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Quote you word "HE'- is a human GOD, so God Is a "HE' is a pronoun - a Male ... You lack Logical , no wonder you make you kowtow to a MAd - man-made God! You make no sense! You should read your whole sentence again, it so funny! BAHAHAHAHaa
Seneca the Younger
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
The idea behind that quote as far as the rulers go is because it keeps them occupied and their mind off what the rulers are up to. It helps maintain the status quo. What does you think they would feel about the Internet to cause people to troll 24/7? Probably the same thing but more so. Pretty ironic huh?

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."

~C. S. Lewis

Location hidden

#594455 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
you got not clue what skin I am?
but now I know now what skin and who you are ???
don't forget diapers to hide your period,and brain pills making for tomorrow more inteligent,and mind only own business
You do not know sht from shinola and futher more Annie can out write you, out think you and you are so jealous the only thing your brain can think of is how to insult, or degrade any human who you can not run over with your insult. Yep I know all about your type full of rage and nothing else.

Location hidden

#594457 Sep 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know LW...I just don't want to see them pull you down to their level...if they do...they have won their little game. That is all it is...
It does get old though...I thought we all were adults here.

No not this time Annie. I intend to have a piece of the that dirty nasty mouth of a sock who always running woman down. He want game I give game like he never had. I be on every post he makes if that is what this one wants. He way past the point of respect and thinks what he post floats and get excused. I been this route before with him and he knows it. He speaks with forked tongue one time and then insults the next. No one should have to take this type of crap of anyone.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594458 Sep 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
T I was speaking to Annie. She said it not you.
Again I was replying to Annie. I did not say that you cared. Frankly I donít think you care that you hurt others. Sure Annie takes up for herself when attacked. Most people do. But Annie is a nice person so if you have to be rude why donít you pick on someone that likes to fuss and argue? Good night, there are enough in here to choose from.
As far as I can tell you are wasting a lot of your allotted time on this earth living your fantasy life on topix but that doesnít mean all of us are.
There are no points T, it is all in your head, they donít really exist.
to me they exist. and in the end that is all that matters. as another writer said--if the billboard hurt you feelings, then dont participate.that simple. thing is I know the site is fantasy and a game. so whatever time I spend here I know what the site is and know what the site is not.

Location hidden

#594459 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know sht from shinola
I never knew where this saying came from or what shinola was. Obviously by context I understood the implication but other than that I didn't know much about the saying. For anyone who is curious....

Doesn't know shit from Shinola
Meaning

Possessing poor judgment or knowledge.
Origin

doesn't know shit from SinolaShinola was a brand of shoe polish previously manufactured in the USA. The alliteration and the fact that the two commodities in the phrase could possibly be confused is the derivation. The distinction is well made; only one of them would be good to apply to your shoes and only particularly dim people could be expected to muddle them up. Of course, outside America, most people don't know Shinola from anything at all, as they've never heard of it. Even in America it would probably not be widely remembered but for this phrase.

Meaning

Origin

doesn't know shit from SinolaShinola was a brand of shoe polish previously manufactured in the USA. The alliteration and the fact that the two commodities in the phrase could possibly be confused is the derivation. The distinction is well made; only one of them would be good to apply to your shoes and only particularly dim people could be expected to muddle them up. Of course, outside America, most people don't know Shinola from anything at all, as they've never heard of it. Even in America it would probably not be widely remembered but for this phrase.

Location hidden

#594460 Sep 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh ~ we call them whirlywinds LOL :)
We have out here what is called brown outs. These are huge and can cover over several miles at a time. What it looks like is a huge cloud of dirt that seems to hoover much like a space craft. These will shut down traffic and other operations. The dirt devils that whirl around are usural small one that bounce and jump.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594461 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>tell that to your poster dumb dumbo Serah ,said 'GOD' is a "He!"
they have not any clue
simple doesn't understand simple creative Energy of infinite and Phisical Universes,having nothing to do with any gender

Serah believes that her Dog is in heaven and wait for her to enter heaven and live with her dog in the heavenly dog house?
it look like she believes that Jesus dies for dogs, cats, cocroaches,or mouses? he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594463 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No not this time Annie. I intend to have a piece of the that dirty nasty mouth of a sock who always running woman down. He want game I give game like he never had. I be on every post he makes if that is what this one wants. He way past the point of respect and thinks what he post floats and get excused. I been this route before with him and he knows it. He speaks with forked tongue one time and then insults the next. No one should have to take this type of crap of anyone.
if you are talking about game with me?
try to game with me,
you will not go only to trush,but dumpster full of maggots cover your wicked character hide for long time under posted passages and fool naive idiots respecting you?

you start this s...not first time, but my fogiveness allow me to forget and respect you,
and you again with your snake foam flows from your old wrinkle mouth,
also don't jump old fat mother f..... women,
shut your face and mind your own business you little poor old mama midgit living in Sahara desert and breath flown from winds dry sand and feces from camel a...?

you should be happy,that you are not close of me, long ago your a...would be kicked severly, and nose you would only stick into only your own life and own business

Location hidden

#594464 Sep 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew where this saying came from or what shinola was. Obviously by context I understood the implication but other than that I didn't know much about the saying. For anyone who is curious....
Meaning
Origin
Meaning
Origin
LOL no fair you got me to laughing now. The phase think it best to stick with your definition of poor judgment and knowledge. Cause mine gets way to colorful. lol and the ears would fall off lol but thanks for telling me about outside of America guess your right.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594465 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I squizz my nose and spit from my nose heavy mucus pflegm at those who insult others and looking to mock others,
You start this not first time, also wipe your face from this pflegm,

what you do?
slightes I don't care,you can die like skunk outside and nobody will care,
also get a mother f...... away from insults and mind your own witch miserable business

pray to God and post Bible passages,
from me you get only one word from Now
F.....you,you midgit sick mentaly fat midgit pretender and lair abusing Bible,and spreading with atheists poison around

it took long time to reveal who you are?
satan and his fermented immoral filthy children always will be exposed regardless what time

Location hidden

#594466 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are talking about game with me?
try to game with me,
you will not go only to trush,but dumpster full of maggots cover your wicked character hide for long time under posted passages and fool naive idiots respecting you?
you start this s...not first time, but my fogiveness allow me to forget and respect you,
and you again with your snake foam flows from your old wrinkle mouth,
also don't jump old fat mother f..... women,
shut your face and mind your own business you little poor old mama midgit living in Sahara desert and breath flown from winds dry sand and feces from camel a...?
you should be happy,that you are not close of me, long ago your a...would be kicked severly, and nose you would only stick into only your own life and own business
You give no respect to no one not even yourself. Who would want what you offer not worth having either. Your over work yourself trying to control others you never learned about individualism.
You think of yourself a superior and better than others. Love of thy self is all you know. You talk like man with paper azz full of hot air and all of it is insults not worth a plug nickel worth and you assume you know it all. You never learned how to practice what you say either always on a post minding others business and sticking in your two cents worth just so you can be noticed or get some attention. Most especially Annie one would think you dream of her each night bet ya do too.

Location hidden

#594467 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text> Trolls are of many variety, good and bad!
Sun had disappear over horizon because of what those right wing Christians did to the world, over 200 million died because of Christian brutal wars on the world!
May We No Longer Be Silent
by Dr Paul Craig Roberts, ASSt Sec of Treasury of Reagan Admin (Left because of US corruption/criminality after the is term
American evangelical Christians, who are degenerating into Zionists, are Israelís greatest allies. Jesus is forsaken as Christians swallow whole the Israeli lies. A couple of years ago the US Presbyterian Church was so distressed by Israelís immorality toward Palestinians that the church attempted to disinvest its investment portfolio from assets tainted with Israel. But the Israel Lobby was stronger. The Presbyterian Church was unable to stand up for Christian principles and knuckled under to the Israel Lobbyís pressure.
While I normally am not predisposed to claiming who is a "real" Christian, there comes a point when using the faith to manipulate emotion for political currency has to be considered a pretense and not indicative of someone of true faith

There is a difference between religion and faith

Religion can be used as a power base to facilitate the goals of the elite. A tool in the hands of the wrong person and for the wrong reasons can do a lot of damage. Some people claim religion as a means to an end, especially in the political arena.

Faith has no end game except the two greatest commandments

The faithful make up the body of Christ

Only God knows who is Christian in name only. But the manner in which it is used can normally give an indication anyway

Example of 'religion'

"When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."

~Desmond Tutu

Example of faith:

"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."

~Saint Augustine

The faithful trust in God's plan but also know they have a duty to do all they can to make the world a better place. Personally, I believe the two are one and the same. He wants to get the best out of us. He gives us the free will, strength, and knowledge that we need. What man decides to do afterwards is on him

Location hidden

#594468 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL no fair you got me to laughing now. The phase think it best to stick with your definition of poor judgment and knowledge. Cause mine gets way to colorful. lol and the ears would fall off lol but thanks for telling me about outside of America guess your right.
:)

I am glad you enjoyed it

I like your passion

(T) Peace

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#594469 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Skunk is a literary walking bio-hazard, I think to meet him irl you will need a hazmat suit and lots of plastic shielding barriers, and you may want to set up some evac fans to draw fresh air in.
lol

Location hidden

#594470 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I squizz my nose and spit from my nose heavy mucus pflegm at those who insult others and looking to mock others,
You start this not first time, also wipe your face from this pflegm,
what you do?
slightes I don't care,you can die like skunk outside and nobody will care,
also get a mother f...... away from insults and mind your own witch miserable business
pray to God and post Bible passages,
from me you get only one word from Now
F.....you,you midgit sick mentaly fat midgit pretender and lair abusing Bible,and spreading with atheists poison around
it took long time to reveal who you are?
satan and his fermented immoral filthy children always will be exposed regardless what time
Now lil man I had my way with you told you not what you wanted to hear but what I think. Don't like it too too bad. You are a vipor and snake of satan. Loose tongue and idle hands and itchy feet for attention from a woman any woman does not matter as long as you get the attention. Now you can cry cyber baby cause as they say hit the road jack. I just ignore you now and laugh too.

Location hidden

#594471 Sep 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Skunk is a literary walking bio-hazard, I think to meet him irl you will need a hazmat suit and lots of plastic shielding barriers, and you may want to set up some evac fans to draw fresh air in.
lol
BIO HAZARD lol Well I did not stroke, pet, kiss, Oh gosh what a thought yuck. lol Skunk how does he stand his self. I got tears of laughter not tear from a skunk stink.lol thanks for the giggles.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594472 Sep 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Just waving HI to:
River Tam
HFN
Serah
Hick Up
And anyone else I missed
Have a good night
(T) Peace
Hi Skom !!

I clipped my toenails in a restaurant this morning. I was there with my girlfriend and the lady in the booth behind us was having a hard time dealing with that. When the waitress walked by, my girlfriend distracted her. Guess who got toenails in their home fries?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min bacon hater 750,494
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min atemcowboy 548,566
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Catcher1 174,424
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min An NFL Fan 118,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min RADEKT 261,650
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min feces for jesus 96,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min USN Atheist 5,457
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 56 min MeHere 388
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE