Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594545 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit RT
man between the typos and the computer lagging this is getting annoying
The Humpty dance
Good night, winding down fast as I am getting tired
I'm fairly sure I can do the humpy dance. In fact, I did that after church.

:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#594546 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Stop lying and calling your bigotry "dissent" Can't you ever be honest? And I mean ever?
You didn't last very long, did you, Christian? You already called me a liar this morning, and now a bigot. It's who you are. How long have you been a student of Christian ethics?
Skombolis wrote:
Some discord every so often is natural

Discord? Then you concede that you lied when you wrote, "The room was very peaceful today. You were not in it."

And look at your reaction to my correcting you: deflection via a vacant platitude.

What does this say about your accuracy, honesty, and objectivity? It says that you post whatever seems expedient to you without regard for truth or fairness, or in your vernacular, that you are a liar and a bigot.

I am not the disruptive element here. I am making sincerely held observations. You are not. I'm criticizing an ideology and an institution with reasoned argument and examples. You are attacking the source of that message with aspersion.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594547 Sep 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't last very long, did you, Christian? You already called me a liar this morning, and now a bigot. It's who you are. How long have you been a student of Christian ethics?
<quoted text>
Discord? Then you concede that you lied when you wrote, "The room was very peaceful today. You were not in it."
And look at your reaction to my correcting you: deflection via a vacant platitude.
What does this say about your accuracy, honesty, and objectivity? It says that you post whatever seems expedient to you without regard for truth or fairness, or in your vernacular, that you are a liar and a bigot.
I am not the disruptive element here. I am making sincerely held observations. You are not. I'm criticizing an ideology and an institution with reasoned argument and examples. You are attacking the source of that message with aspersion.
As usual, you dishonestly edited the post

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

You left out this:

"You are not here trying to affect social change. You are not trying to get a message out. And "panty-sniffing God" and posting explicit sex jokes involving Jesus is not "dissent"

And nobody asked for your opinion anyway. But fine its a public forum and you gave it. Once was sufficient. 600 times means you need to be in a rubber room or you are the most insecure person on the planet

Slip-sliding away"

Although feel free to change 600 to 253. Because that's still not completely crazy right?

Fennario

#594548 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Yeah and once or twice or a dozen times it wouldn't be a problem. I mean, people are used to trolls on Topix You average probably a minimum of 5-10 negative posts about Christianity a day times almost 600 days And that's not even taking into account the bigotry
You really think your 3,000-6,000 posts to the same people are saying anything new? You just need the attention. And anything to take your mind of your real life
Spin away, little man.

Where would you be if I stopped posting? I appear to be the most interesting thing in your so-called life. What do you do that is more interesting to you than jump up and down like a chimp screeching at my posts and live off of the crumbs of my life?

Location hidden

#594549 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>

What does this say about your accuracy, honesty, and objectivity?
Comparatively-speaking it was

That is the difference between a normal day and day with a psychotic, obsessed troll in the room who thinks 253 days later it makes sense to babble the same nonsense about Christianity post after post after post.

And from an ex-Christian who became one as an adult and said he had a great church no less

You are a pretender.

Location hidden

#594550 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Spin away, little man.
Where would you be if I stopped posting? I appear to be the most interesting thing in your so-called life. What do you do that is more interesting to you than jump up and down like a chimp screeching at my posts and live off of the crumbs of my life?
Yeah your third world crap-fest of a life is sooo appealing! LOL

I bet you a million pesos that if you never posted in here again, this delusional vicarious need you think I have would never manifest itself again!

When you step in dog-shite you can't help but notice and react with disgust at the smell. Likewise I notice when you enter the room and react with disgust. But no dogshite, no problemo. No Ians, no problamo

Why don't you go stick yourself to some new shoes for a change? 253 days it quite long enough

Fennario

#594551 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
so if I call one specific black guy a "filthy black liar" its ok because directed my racist comment to one person? You are intellectually dishonest Was the comment about a panty-sniffing God and the Jesus sex joke about me too? And the conversation was about HL saying people weren't condemning the morality of all Christians. And you said you were. Just because now you can try to pretend because of how it was worded you meant something else is par for the course with you. You aren't an honest person.

LOL

you think the fact that you continue to be a broken record demonstrates a lack of insight?

You were one then and you still are one now Nothing has changed. That's the point. You will continue to say the s things day after day to the same people because you need the attention. You might as well just continue to copy and paste your old posts like you do with your lists instead of taking the time to re-word them because you have been saying the same things for going on 18 months. You can't even see how pathetic that makes you and how obvious your need for validation is
You're repetitious. How many times have you posted this today already? How many times have you called me a broken record today? I recall three.

And I see that you're back to tittering. Like a broken record.

Location hidden

#594552 Sep 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fairly sure I can do the humpy dance. In fact, I did that after church.
:-)
I did the 'watch football and eat pizza' dance

It isn't as fun

It was still ok though

:)

Fennario

#594553 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL Its like watching a child ...
Now now, Miss Polly Prissy Pants. Tittering again? It's like a nervous tic with you. When you get frustrated, you titter like a little girl.

Fennario

#594554 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL Yeah its amazing how ...
Tittering again? Tee hee!

Location hidden

#594555 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You're repetitious. How many times have you posted this today already? How many times have you called me a broken record today? I recall three.
And I see that you're back to tittering. Like a broken record.
If 3 is a broken record then you should know how 2,530 posts from you about Christianity feels like to other people in the room

Of course you would have to care what anyone but you thinks

And miserable people never do

Well, adios muchaco. Enjoy another long, repetitive, distracting from "meat-space" life of a day on Topix.

Location hidden

#594556 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Now now, Miss Polly Prissy Pants. Tittering again? It's like a nervous tic with you. When you get frustrated, you titter like a little girl.
It didn't take long to get you back in your clown suit

When I say jump you say how high

When I say world, you say third

When I laugh at you go off the rails and make a fool out of (ok that's not as catchy but still true!)

~snicker

Fennario

#594557 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Yeah its amazing how that pack of 13 icon supporters of yours always shows up right when you do at 4-5am!
People don't like you. You should see how badly this post was marked up, and it's only an hour old.

Fennario

#594558 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was named "Aaaahhh LOOK OUT"
And least that's what he said when I turned while driving to shake his hand and introduce myself and asked him his name
I was going to ask him if that was really his name but I never got the chance. The hospital said he didn't want to see me
I didn't really want to see him anyway. I got an incomplete and had to take the test all over again
:)
Dork.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#594559 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the written word as think whether spoken or written it is the same thing. One could ever make the point that you get a little clearer look with the written word as some people certainly would not speak their mind in person.
There are no consistent rules of behaviour <morality> for the modern (American) Christian. You do not rebuke those who defame your religion when they misrepresent themselves as believers.

Location hidden

#594560 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Although to extend on the car analogy, I see it a little differently. At least as far as scope. Yes the 'advertising" should be the day-to-day living or personal witness. It should be done out of obedience and to set an example for seekers and simply because it is the right thing to do.
You very rarely can understand the post of another person, if that post contains more than one sentence. Care to explain these platitudes?

Fennario

#594561 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL Only you would know the exact day
Polly Prissy Pants is tittering again! Isn't that precious?

Only I would know the exact day? You say that like being able to quickly determine such information is a bad thing. It's a natural consequence of my information management habits, which I have described to you. Predictably, you just tittered.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594562 Sep 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
tape that to your mirror
hypocrite
Oh but I don't mind giving you dirt on here to the likes of you. Because frankly your mind is so small and infantile it only takes a small amount of dirt to clog your view lol.

points-34,000.

Location hidden

#594563 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone showed up to your car dealership and pissed on the tires and told you your cars are garbage and you are delusional for selling them and your dealership is part of an evil corporation, would you try to sell the a car? Maybe once?
What if they showed up every day for 18 months and did this? What if their presence ensured people who might be interested don't get the attention they deserve, even if they showed up at all knowing what it is like at that dealership. And that is presuming there are even potential buyers.
You have it very wrong.
These potential customers have heard that the cars may contain radioactive material. They have documented proof that the car was manufactured in the past under a different name, and that it has simply been re-badged. They claim there is strong reason to believe the car dealership Is fraudulent, and they wish to warn other buyers. They are not pissing on the tires; the salesperson is lying about that.

Fennario

#594564 Sep 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you dishonestly edited the post
You left out this:
"You are not here trying to affect social change. You are not trying to get a message out. And "panty-sniffing God" and posting explicit sex jokes involving Jesus is not "dissent"
And nobody asked for your opinion anyway. But fine its a public forum and you gave it. Once was sufficient. 600 times means you need to be in a rubber room or you are the most insecure person on the planet
Slip-sliding away"
Although feel free to change 600 to 253. Because that's still not completely crazy right?
Bore no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 63,256
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 4 min lucky 13
Poll Which is the strongest Muslim army? (Jan '11) 6 min Turks 355
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 7 min Eagle 12 9,359
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 973,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Prophecy Update News 653,571
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min crucifiedguy 281,808
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 4 hr Eduardo 42
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr DebraE 106,460
More from around the web