Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#594440 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like turtles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CMNry4PE93YXX
Sometimes, I mock them.
http://www.food.com/recipe/mock-turtle-soup-2...
Alice and the mock turtle.
http://grooveshark.com/ #!/s/Fainting+In+Coils/34cVDd? src=5

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#594441 Sep 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Dag you just reminded me of my grandmother, calling helicopters ...whirlybirds.
Now there's a flash from the past. Whirlybirds, straight out of the 50's and 60's.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#594442 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I want everybody to dance, HFN.
That's why I carry spiders with me. Have you seen a grown man do the spider dance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-xH_vCpnMB8XX
LOL I have now and singing while dancing too.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594443 Sep 22, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Quote you word "HE'- is a human GOD, so God Is a "HE' is a pronoun - a Male ... You lack Logical , no wonder you make you kowtow to a MAd - man-made God! You make no sense! You should read your whole sentence again, it so funny! BAHAHAHAHaa
Seneca the Younger
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
God is not He nor She,not It?
God is not human or earthly creature created from this earth

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594445 Sep 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice and the mock turtle.
http://grooveshark.com/ #!/s/Fainting+In+Coils/34cVDd? src=5
Alice did not feel encouraged to ask any more questions about it.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594446 Sep 22, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594447 Sep 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Steve....
Thanks Epi

Hope your weekend was a good one

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#594448 Sep 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
" warrior and defender cyber maggots like you?? "
WoW
>>> yawn <<<
What's new/s ???
Hey PW!!

Nothing new under the sun

Good to see ya

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#594449 Sep 22, 2013
Just waving HI to:

River Tam

HFN

Serah

Hick Up

And anyone else I missed

Have a good night

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594450 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are her jesus ??
Mind your own business old stinky dinky.
Is that not what you tell others and do
not know how to practice it yourself.

Location hidden

#594451 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeee
you are serious???????
what you are going to do to him,
shot your fat a..farts at him,and kill him???
I personaly urinate on any seriousenss with you,but you can play only with your itching toungues,nose and fat a...
enough is enough you old midgit big foot 18 number,and fat a.... like huge pin pong
What you doing with your nose in what I shall do.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594452 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie I am not playing I serious as a heart beat.
I know LW...I just don't want to see them pull you down to their level...if they do...they have won their little game. That is all it is...

It does get old though...I thought we all were adults here.

Location hidden

#594453 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read gospel thomas
maybe you will find what Jesus was saying,
Bossy and nosey liker of gossip.
A loose tongue devil with not respect.

Location hidden

#594454 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>Quote you word "HE'- is a human GOD, so God Is a "HE' is a pronoun - a Male ... You lack Logical , no wonder you make you kowtow to a MAd - man-made God! You make no sense! You should read your whole sentence again, it so funny! BAHAHAHAHaa
Seneca the Younger
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
The idea behind that quote as far as the rulers go is because it keeps them occupied and their mind off what the rulers are up to. It helps maintain the status quo. What does you think they would feel about the Internet to cause people to troll 24/7? Probably the same thing but more so. Pretty ironic huh?

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."

~C. S. Lewis

Location hidden

#594455 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
you got not clue what skin I am?
but now I know now what skin and who you are ???
don't forget diapers to hide your period,and brain pills making for tomorrow more inteligent,and mind only own business
You do not know sht from shinola and futher more Annie can out write you, out think you and you are so jealous the only thing your brain can think of is how to insult, or degrade any human who you can not run over with your insult. Yep I know all about your type full of rage and nothing else.

Location hidden

#594457 Sep 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know LW...I just don't want to see them pull you down to their level...if they do...they have won their little game. That is all it is...
It does get old though...I thought we all were adults here.

No not this time Annie. I intend to have a piece of the that dirty nasty mouth of a sock who always running woman down. He want game I give game like he never had. I be on every post he makes if that is what this one wants. He way past the point of respect and thinks what he post floats and get excused. I been this route before with him and he knows it. He speaks with forked tongue one time and then insults the next. No one should have to take this type of crap of anyone.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594458 Sep 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
T I was speaking to Annie. She said it not you.
Again I was replying to Annie. I did not say that you cared. Frankly I don’t think you care that you hurt others. Sure Annie takes up for herself when attacked. Most people do. But Annie is a nice person so if you have to be rude why don’t you pick on someone that likes to fuss and argue? Good night, there are enough in here to choose from.
As far as I can tell you are wasting a lot of your allotted time on this earth living your fantasy life on topix but that doesn’t mean all of us are.
There are no points T, it is all in your head, they don’t really exist.
to me they exist. and in the end that is all that matters. as another writer said--if the billboard hurt you feelings, then dont participate.that simple. thing is I know the site is fantasy and a game. so whatever time I spend here I know what the site is and know what the site is not.

Location hidden

#594459 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know sht from shinola
I never knew where this saying came from or what shinola was. Obviously by context I understood the implication but other than that I didn't know much about the saying. For anyone who is curious....

Doesn't know shit from Shinola
Meaning

Possessing poor judgment or knowledge.
Origin

doesn't know shit from SinolaShinola was a brand of shoe polish previously manufactured in the USA. The alliteration and the fact that the two commodities in the phrase could possibly be confused is the derivation. The distinction is well made; only one of them would be good to apply to your shoes and only particularly dim people could be expected to muddle them up. Of course, outside America, most people don't know Shinola from anything at all, as they've never heard of it. Even in America it would probably not be widely remembered but for this phrase.

Doesn't know shit from Shinola
Meaning

Possessing poor judgment or knowledge.
Origin

doesn't know shit from SinolaShinola was a brand of shoe polish previously manufactured in the USA. The alliteration and the fact that the two commodities in the phrase could possibly be confused is the derivation. The distinction is well made; only one of them would be good to apply to your shoes and only particularly dim people could be expected to muddle them up. Of course, outside America, most people don't know Shinola from anything at all, as they've never heard of it. Even in America it would probably not be widely remembered but for this phrase.

Location hidden

#594460 Sep 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh ~ we call them whirlywinds LOL :)
We have out here what is called brown outs. These are huge and can cover over several miles at a time. What it looks like is a huge cloud of dirt that seems to hoover much like a space craft. These will shut down traffic and other operations. The dirt devils that whirl around are usural small one that bounce and jump.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594461 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>tell that to your poster dumb dumbo Serah ,said 'GOD' is a "He!"
they have not any clue
simple doesn't understand simple creative Energy of infinite and Phisical Universes,having nothing to do with any gender

Serah believes that her Dog is in heaven and wait for her to enter heaven and live with her dog in the heavenly dog house?
it look like she believes that Jesus dies for dogs, cats, cocroaches,or mouses? he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Justice Leaguer 56,057
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Hangman 971,790
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min MUQ2 44,961
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr WaxBabydoll 423
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,068
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,331
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 650,325
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web