Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you take this stuff a bit too seriously. Nothing wrong with being real, in fact I could admire that, because it shows honesty.
But the down side is like Dr. Skink , how in the world do you apply reality to such a thing? All of a sudden it's a fantasy game isn't it?
You're right....Each poster either is truthful or "plays" their fantasy game....

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Senecus!
Hope you are well.
Doing ok today Cap'n ,thanks, hope seas are calm on your end ..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. So I'm reminded of a car I bought years ago. I had decided to go with a Honda. This was in the late 90s when they were still priced well under similar models. Funny thing is because the cars were quite popular many of the dealers had people in sales and service that had questionable ethics. In fact I read an article around the time about how some people liked the cars but wouldn't get one because of the jerks selling them, they were notorious. I did end up getting one. And buying it wasn't a very pleasant experience but I liked the car and features. Point is that it would be a shame for anyone to miss God because of the people on the sales floor. And the bible confirms many that confess to be part of the team, the boss will say I never knew you. Just some thoughts I had this day. Take care.
It is the awful salesmen and the poor selection on models here that probably sends many to other dealerships.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Jack!
Always a pleasure to read your posts. Thanks.
Hello Professor!(Big Pot- stirring, stirring...)

Thanks Duane, and a happy day to you!

I'll pop in from time to time:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Thanks!

"Jesus loves you. He has to. Everyone else thinks your a jerk." - card I sent as a joke to a friend

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is real....Its not a fantasy game....the words said here can lift up people or cut them down. God sees ALL and knows ALL. The fruit of the spirit flows out in our thoughts and words.
Hello Epi,

Beat this point dead with some on other threads/forums...

Here's the thing,some believers want to lead a "bifurcated existence", in more common vernacular- a 'compartmentalised life'. Now , if confronted about it those who practice such generally tend to fall back on 'legalism'- that is, they accuse the one confronting them with this..in attempts to 'shut you down'. They want no boundaries within certain areas, but it doesn't alter what's written in the Word concerning a believer's conduct. What makes it even more 'funny'(bizarre) is some claim what's written (like in Topix) doesn't count, only the "spoken word". Well then what of the Bible? Toss it in the trash, I mean...it's "Only a written word...".

One must remember though, that on the web, one can say they're what ever they want to, a "Christian" included. One first must separate the wheat from the chaff.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. So I'm reminded of a car I bought years ago. I had decided to go with a Honda. This was in the late 90s when they were still priced well under similar models. Funny thing is because the cars were quite popular many of the dealers had people in sales and service that had questionable ethics. In fact I read an article around the time about how some people liked the cars but wouldn't get one because of the jerks selling them, they were notorious. I did end up getting one. And buying it wasn't a very pleasant experience but I liked the car and features. Point is that it would be a shame for anyone to miss God because of the people on the sales floor. And the bible confirms many that confess to be part of the team, the boss will say I never knew you. Just some thoughts I had this day. Take care.
Hello Chris,

Good post, and analogy. A believer is a "salesman" of sorts, as in a billboard - held up on display, for all to see. What are we advertising?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
<hugs>
So you waltzed yourself into another year older. lol

Happy Birthday Duane. Have a grand day.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. You of course will say absolutely noting about the many people that have called them out. Its sad really. This forum at one time was filled with quality. Now its farts and bashers wishing death on others die like false god does with his hate and lies. So ta ta.
I assume that you are implying that I am not up to quality...well guess what Chris...I don't much care what you think.

So let me ask...how many times have you spoke up...how many times have you said absolutely nothing concerning remarks that come from the "quality people"? You don't...you come in here...make posts that degrades non-Christians and then leave...

I assure you...I have spoke up about the people on my side of the fence far more than you have ever spoke up to your "quality people"...

...go screw yourself Chris.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Next time...
Add some frikken lasers.
:D

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. You of course will say absolutely noting about the many people that have called them out. Its sad really. This forum at one time was filled with quality. Now its farts and bashers wishing death on others die like false god does with his hate and lies. So ta ta.
Sundays bring out the best in Christians, no?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that you are implying that I am not up to quality...well guess what Chris...I don't much care what you think.
So let me ask...how many times have you spoke up...how many times have you said absolutely nothing concerning remarks that come from the "quality people"? You don't...you come in here...make posts that degrades non-Christians and then leave...
I assure you...I have spoke up about the people on my side of the fence far more than you have ever spoke up to your "quality people"...
Don't tempt him.

Jesus may have to save him twice.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
Pay them no mind, Annie.
You stand far and above.
Yeah...but I am not quality...

According to Chris that is...I think he put me in the "fart" category...not sure...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are screwed from long time,since birth of your immoral fruits eating everyday by your wicked gossip snake Schnauze(face)

my farts have more values from your assurances

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster has been trying to force you off this thread for months now simply because you express you opinions. I watched this play out many times over that period of time and enough is enough.
This poster need to clean up the act and act like a human being not something that crawled out from under a rock. I have even touched the temper point yet just give time to get there.
LOL

LW...if you are having fun...then go for it!

Those two...along with a few others on here...are irrelevant to me.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you waltzed yourself into another year older. lol
Happy Birthday Duane. Have a grand day.
Hi half head.
don't be so sure,
if you post Bible passages,
that satan is not able to penetrate your a...brain and stinking old earthly body,

now you get satan spirit,babling like Zombie from old XII century grave full of old dry bones

and dr Shrink,try to focus pockus on you

and say laud; go satan away from here, you hijacked poor dumb old women lill whisper,and not she but you spread your wicked period from her ugly old mouth and a,,,,,full of posted farts
hush hush hush- satan
let her post only biblical passages

ben Adam every month have birthday,you dumb old midgit,with foot NR 16

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tempt him.
Jesus may have to save him twice.
Can't be helped...he shouldn't have implied that I was a "fart". That and I think the "ta ta" dismissal was rude.

I could have said "PISS OFF" I suppose...maybe that would have been a bit nicer...oh well...too late now.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're whining.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Next time...
Add some frikken lasers.
LOL.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Annie is most stinking FART and cyber wicked gossiper
since internet exist,

this BS old women cry like skunk and send reports to ban posters who urinate on her stinking posts and her friends posessed by satan- in this case is lill whisper,old mighit big stinking foot 18 inch size using indian mocasionos

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••