Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Well Christians have the authority to comment on bible verses--and I commented :) I love this virtual video game--look at my points scored off this writing of yours ~~grin~~~
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose it had anything whatsoever to do with you christers?
It had to do with real "peoples" not you or your christer gamers.
Get a life will you...
Shove your points up your make believe ass...you dork.
While you are at it GFU!
oye! lol! that what I'm talking about! look at the emotion. Angry huh writer? >>knee slap laughter>>

Well I would never tell you to go GFU! or "shove my points up my make believe ass"! Afterall--I'm a Christian. LOL

The maximum points for this game is 1 million.

Points scored to me off this writing----375,000. Points off your writings---375,000 for a score of 700,000! My HIGHEST SCORE YET!

Booya! love this game.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

"The nearer your destination, the more your slip sliding away" - Paul
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my thoughts...not to be assumed that they should be shared by anyone else...
While positive interactions with others are what we strive for...they are how we would like to fill our lives on a daily basis...they are not always the interactions that make us grow as humans. IMO...it is the less positive that teaches us the most about ourselves...shows us our own character...shows us our weaknesses...inspires change within ourselves.
It is like faith...values...morals...we can say that we believe in something but until it is tested we do not know how strong our convictions are...how well we can face adversity.
Kind of like...
How do we know if we can weather a storm if we never experience a storm? We can prepare ourselves...batten down those hatches...gather what we think we need...but we do not know if that preparedness is enough...if the storm never comes.
I know BT...my response is probably "more" than you were thinking but the conversation between you and River...got me thinking about "things"...this is where I ended after what seemed like a journey within my mind.
Now...to speak of this "on topic" to the thread...
In James 1:2-4...
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Some Christians will complain us "others" are here...messin' with their thread...call us evil and all that...LOL. Yet they should see us as "pure joy"...we give them the opportunity to persevere! LOL For some reason...I don't think they will all see it that way.
We give them the opportunity to test their own faith...see if it is as strong as what they believe...some are I think...others throw in the towel fairly quickly.
On a more personal note...I wish some things in my life had of been different...taken a different path...I don't regret however what some of the lessons that I learned from those less than positive interactions that I had. Call me strange...I am not sure that I would change very much if I was given the chance. If I changed anything...it would be the length of time that it took me to "learn" and allowed myself to "learn" more than what I did.
Okay...that was my early morning musings I suppose...maybe I will run across a few more throughout the day but...I shall quieten my mind for now!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
@Christians...other than Trifecta
<quoted text>
I have heard other Christians state the same...their actions on the internet "doesn't count". They don't believe that they will be judged by what they say here...almost as if they think God gives them a pass...while they are on the internet...because it is just entertainment.
How many of you agree with this?
Does pretending to be some made up name relieve you of the responsibility of your words? I got the impression from a few...that changing their name to some made-up moniker would allow them to behave as they choose...as if God was too stupid to figure it out.
If you agree with Trifecta...I would truly like to understand why...what makes you think that you can turn your faith on and off at will...or simply because you happen to be on the internet.
You're not GOD. You're insignificant, irrelevant, opinions a laughter, your judgments hilariously funny. Go to one of your fantasy gym classes and preach to the person next to your about the virtues of your fantasy homosexual son and the delusions about the suicide of your husband. At least maybe there you can get some real crocodile tears someone feel sorry for ya.

Points to me- 145,000. Points off your writing seeing it's so obviously desperate your need for relevance where you have None- 178,000. Good score Trifecta1. Now the game is heating up.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard other Christians state the same...their actions on the internet "doesn't count". They don't believe that they will be judged by what they say here...almost as if they think God gives them a pass...while they are on the internet...because it is just entertainment.
Does pretending to be some made up name relieve you of the responsibility of your words? I got the impression from a few...that changing their name to some made-up moniker would allow them to behave as they choose...as if God was too stupid to figure it out.
If you agree with Trifecta...I would truly like to understand why...what makes you think that you can turn your faith on and off at will...or simply because you happen to be on the internet.
<<crickets>>

ROFLMBO.

points-34,000

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that there are a few ways "believers" think:

1. God can't judge me at all because I am "Saved".
2. God can't see what I am doing.
3. It is OK to lie and hate as long as it is in God's name.
4. Don't really believe in anything except as en excuse for their poor behavior.
5. Use religion as a way to feed their own egos.
6. Try to be the best person they can be knowing they can't be perfect and when drastically in error humbly admit it, repent and make amends.

I admire the #6 people. Wish I was one.
I keep trying but it seems it is three steps forward, two steps back.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Don't really believe in anything except as en excuse for their poor behavior.
6. Try to be the best person they can be knowing they can't be perfect and when drastically in error humbly admit it, repent and make amends.
1. That's between the person and God--not you--butt out, mind you business you too nosy and busybody.
2. Same as 1.
3. Same as 1.
4. Your opinion which makes it a non factor.
5. Religion is a person's choice, person can use religion as they choose. That is personal and not up to you.
6. Then do it and stop making excuses memorex.

Worry about your own neck with God. Coming here everyday judging Christians is just your way of playing a game. But it makes no difference to existence to any Christian behind this billboard.

And you know why Christians like me would Laugh at your list---because >>you<< have to face God too. With that fact--I laugh at anyone that try and judge me.

Points-109,000.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are many #6s...I just believe that they get over-shadowed by #1-5s.

Is it fair to judge them all by the 1-5s...probably not...however one can only judge by what is seen most often.

Same thing happens in reverse...non-Christians are all thrown in to the same category. Is that fair either...probably not...but I understand why it happens.

I think what most often comes to mind...when "atheists" are the target...I have to ask...are they speaking only of them or are they referring to all non-Christians. Most often I assume that they are and assume that they are also speaking of me.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to one of your fantasy gym classes and preach to the person next to your about the virtues of your fantasy homosexual son and the delusions about the suicide of your husband. At least maybe there you can get some real crocodile tears someone feel sorry for ya.
Oh...okay...how many points did you rack up for this one Trifecta?

LOL

I hope that you got a lot...because that one was a real stinger.

You could have gotten some extra points if you had of thrown in a "God Bless" on the end...maybe even a couple of "Amen"s.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...okay...how many points did you rack up for this one Trifecta?
LOL
I hope that you got a lot...because that one was a real stinger.
You could have gotten some extra points if you had of thrown in a "God Bless" on the end...maybe even a couple of "Amen"s.
You give dirt, ya get dirt.

You don't wanna be judged--then don't judge.

Points-23,000. Point's off your writing 50,000.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That's between the person and God--not you--butt out, mind you business you too nosy and busybody.
2. Same as 1.
3. Same as 1.
4. Your opinion which makes it a non factor.
5. Religion is a person's choice, person can use religion as they choose. That is personal and not up to you.
6. Then do it and stop making excuses memorex.
Worry about your own neck with God. Coming here everyday judging Christians is just your way of playing a game. But it makes no difference to existence to any Christian behind this billboard.
And you know why Christians like me would Laugh at your list---because >>you<< have to face God too. With that fact--I laugh at anyone that try and judge me.
Points-109,000.
Sorry I left you off the list:

7. Trolls

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are many #6s...I just believe that they get over-shadowed by #1-5s.
Is it fair to judge them all by the 1-5s...probably not...however one can only judge by what is seen most often.
Same thing happens in reverse...non-Christians are all thrown in to the same category. Is that fair either...probably not...but I understand why it happens.
I think what most often comes to mind...when "atheists" are the target...I have to ask...are they speaking only of them or are they referring to all non-Christians. Most often I assume that they are and assume that they are also speaking of me.
I find lots of #6s. Booth believer and nonbeliever.

It is hard to see the ponies when the manure is piled a mile high here. Agreed.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> <<crickets>>
ROFLMBO.
points-34,000
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

Next time...

Add some frikken lasers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You give dirt, ya get dirt.
You don't wanna be judged--then don't judge.
Points-23,000. Point's off your writing 50,000.
Just a damn minute here where you get off telling Annie how to live her life since one you do not pay her bills and two do not walk in the womans shoes. And for your information I one hella of a dirt digger from way back the ole school type deal with that.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Sorry was going to post my Morning posts and our electricity went out

I know some of you missed them....Maybe tomorrow

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I left you off the list:
7. Trolls
Happy Birthday Duane....
Fart HU

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw... minus 2,743,821,689 points for you thinking erroneously that I wrote to you...
Minus 8,432,948 points to you for thinking that I need clarify my words to some make believe character that lives in Fantasyland.
Minus 10,000 points to you...well just because I feel like it.
Don't worry...I don't need any points for pointing out your erroneous assumption that I was writing to you.
Oh...I will give you 5,999 points...because I feel a little sorry for you...we should always have compassion for those that are troubled.
go to hell,you delusional sick mentaly cyber psychopath,

we urinate on you and your delussions,
our compassion goes in daily practical life,
not like yours run f.....mouth on internet and doing nothing out of this topic,
go to hell??fart poster
Fart HU

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday Duane....
last month he got birthday,
this poor Liar,makes your brain like worthless bird feces?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Round here we stay up very, very late.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm not changing teams. Did you see Mia's pic?
If you go out with me, I'll make you blush and make you run.
"Then she looks up at the building
Says she's thinking of jumping
She says she's tired of life
She must be tired of something"
Is that Mia posing.....and you behind her?...Nice Pic....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not GOD. You're insignificant, irrelevant, opinions a laughter, your judgments hilariously funny. Go to one of your fantasy gym classes and preach to the person next to your about the virtues of your fantasy homosexual son and the delusions about the suicide of your husband. At least maybe there you can get some real crocodile tears someone feel sorry for ya.
Points to me- 145,000. Points off your writing seeing it's so obviously desperate your need for relevance where you have None- 178,000. Good score Trifecta1. Now the game is heating up.
Hey Hey yep you where you get off using this type of crap cause it sure making you look like a outdoor peepy turned upside down. This is uncalled for since all the parties were adults and responsible for themselves you think it is cool to put on blame on Annie. Is this how you operate your own life putting the blame on others. I think it is time I unzip the whip as can and let you and me just get it on right here and now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Fart HU wrote:
<quoted text>
go to hell,you delusional sick mentaly cyber psychopath,
we urinate on you and your delussions,
our compassion goes in daily practical life,
not like yours run f.....mouth on internet and doing nothing out of this topic,
go to hell??fart poster
Come on out of that grey box quit hiding like a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 568,261 - 568,280 of598,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

522 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lyndi 171,416
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 529,793
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 716,239
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Faith 114,575
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 3,868
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Hidingfromyou 93,166
Is Vin Diesel gay? (Mar '09) 22 min andet1987 109
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,620
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••