Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#594359 Sep 22, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
so if you are a fraud promoting some bull$hit supernatural stories, promising eternal life and contact with some fairy in the sky, that is acceptable?... really?...so exactly where do you draw a line on frauds and bull$hit being marketed?
Right here at your post.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#594360 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sundays bring out the best in Christians, no?
Some of them are full of the .<.·:*¨`*†holy spirit†*¨`*:·.>.

Oddly enough, that often seems to be nothing more than a common ass.

Location hidden

#594361 Sep 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...but I am not quality...
According to Chris that is...I think he put me in the "fart" category...not sure...
What does Chris know, he's a member of a Vampire Cannibal Death Cult.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#594362 Sep 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey DR,
I have been clicking on links less but clicked on this one.
Cute
Smile back at ya.
HFN

Location hidden

#594363 Sep 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. that movie sucked!
It's the points I give myself that matters.
The points you give me, does not matter. Score yourself.
points- 78,000. points off your writing-- low score 45 for linking a movie that sucked!
I didn't give you anything but an example of your "point" claims.

Do you shave that noggin too?

Location hidden

#594364 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh-bye.
Do you know why I took the picture of my girlfriend down? It was because of you. I forgot your wife is a lesbian.
Cringe worthy, Scar?
hmm...

Because of the temptation, the sway, and the desire that might pose for his wife?

No cringe.

I did chuckle though.

o)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#594365 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh-bye.
Do you know why I took the picture of my girlfriend down? It was because of you. I forgot your wife is a lesbian.
Cringe worthy, Scar?
As usual I don't know what you are talking about. My wife has been a Christian since 1999. The old is gone, the new has come. Funny I've also many times shared how she almost died on a drug od that night. No shock that doesn't get talked about. No shock at all. Buh-bye.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#594366 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh-bye.
Cringe worthy, Scar?
Clearwater's wife USED to be a lesbian.

Jesus stepped in, and "saved" her.

Woe are they.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594367 Sep 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LW...if you are having fun...then go for it!
Those two...along with a few others on here...are irrelevant to me.
Annie I am not playing I serious as a heart beat.

Location hidden

#594368 Sep 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Edited because of hateful content.
<quoted text>
I agree Scaritual
I think most here do.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594369 Sep 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DR,
I have been clicking on links less but clicked on this one.
Cute
Smile back at ya.
HFN
HFN, you clicked on a link? I'm proud of you :) Try these.

Trust me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594370 Sep 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual I don't know what you are talking about.
That's my gift to you, Chris.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has been a Christian since 1999. The old is gone, the new has come.
Is she a plus sized gal? Nothing wrong with that, is there? Does she have any tattoos? You know what they say about fat girls with tattoos, right? They provide shade in the summer, heat in the winter and moving pictures all year 'round.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I've also many times shared how she almost died on a drug od that night. No shock that doesn't get talked about. No shock at all.
I'm glad she's OK. What's her drug of choice? Mine is X. Not the powdered kind, though.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh-bye.
:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#594371 Sep 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the written word as think whether spoken or written it is the same thing. One could ever make the point that you get a little clearer look with the written word as some people certainly would not speak their mind in person.
Although to extend on the car analogy, I see it a little differently. At least as far as scope. Yes the 'advertising" should be the day-to-day living or personal witness. It should be done out of obedience and to set an example for seekers and simply because it is the right thing to do.
However when people advertise they go after a target demo normally. Its not always set in stone but it is a pretty time-tested method.
If someone showed up to your car dealership and pissed on the tires and told you your cars are garbage and you are delusional for selling them and your dealership is part of an evil corporation, would you try to sell the a car? Maybe once?
What if they showed up every day for 18 months and did this? What if their presence ensured people who might be interested don't get the attention they deserve, even if they showed up at all knowing what it is like at that dealership. And that is presuming there are even potential buyers.
I think anybody at the dealership who worked there would have called security or the cops within the first few days. In real life, the idea of someone being able to go someone just to harass people would never be allowed. In Topix, people cannot only say things they wouldn't normally say, they can say it longer and more often because there are no repercussions.
I might suggest what is being advertised is that if you want to come somewhere just to fight, disrespect people's beliefs, claim God is anything from evil to a rapist, and so on that you aren't going to get a free ride
I have said for years that people should never use personal fights as an excuse to claim their actions are biblical. But at the same time, Jesus flipped the tables. Now of course things have grown much more personal but the starting point was the attacks on the faith.
Consider Abu Ghraib. The world over was that our military would urinate on religious texts of a different culture. Even under the circumstances. Civilized people shouldn't do things like that as there are just certain things that are understood about stereotyping, co-existence, disrespect, and tolerance of differences. All Muslims were not an enemy and we had no right to do that. Yet some these "humanists" that claim how much more ethical and civilized with advanced morals come in here every day, day after day, to metaphorically urinate on our religious texts and to stereotype all Christians
Perhaps the message that should be advertised is people won't stand for that. Even from trolls who do it for fun. I think its why you have seen even non-Christians speak against some of what has gone on. I do agree in general with what you say. But if someone wants to come in an urinate all over the place and try to use our Bible against us by crying "you aren't being Christian enough" if anyone says something back to them I say they get what they get
The ones that come in here and are civil certainly are not treated poorly. Even when they criticize the faith. But there is a line among civilized people and what others should have to put up with.
JMO
Great post Steve....

Location hidden

#594372 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi half head.
don't be so sure,
if you post Bible passages,
that satan is not able to penetrate your a...brain and stinking old earthly body,
now you get satan spirit,babling like Zombie from old XII century grave full of old dry bones
and dr Shrink,try to focus pockus on you
and say laud; go satan away from here, you hijacked poor dumb old women lill whisper,and not she but you spread your wicked period from her ugly old mouth and a,,,,,full of posted farts
hush hush hush- satan
let her post only biblical passages
ben Adam every month have birthday,you dumb old midgit,with foot NR 16
So you are a coyete with no beliefs. You love Satan (verse in Bible when you think you are a God you are doing satan work for him.) You do a good job for your Satan every post.

Location hidden

#594373 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
Annie is most stinking FART and cyber wicked gossiper
since internet exist,
this BS old women cry like skunk and send reports to ban posters who urinate on her stinking posts and her friends posessed by satan- in this case is lill whisper,old mighit big stinking foot 18 inch size using indian mocasionos
Man with no pride,self worth or respect of others.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594374 Sep 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm...
Because of the temptation, the sway, and the desire that might pose for his wife?
No cringe.
I did chuckle though.
o)
Damn, I'm slipping.

How bout this one?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Location hidden

#594375 Sep 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
'dr Shrink always is going to seat on your a...
and soon call 911 to catch you and throw to the mental institute,rubber room without of toiliet, only old bucket from 2WW where you can pee once a day,and twice a week take s....
he he heeeeee poor retarded creture,and"lill whispers enough is enough"....warrior and defender cyber maggots like you??
bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Watch yourself old man the webb of you false teaching are showing.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#594376 Sep 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't give you anything but an example of your "point" claims.
Do you shave that noggin too?
??? That's a made up fictional character from a science fiction movie.

Kinda similar to you and your fictional existence on this fantasy site.

points- 45,000. Points from your writing--low score 25 for you still referencing a character from a movie that sucked! lol

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594377 Sep 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearwater's wife USED to be a lesbian.
Jesus stepped in, and "saved" her.
Woe are they.
She's a recovering lesbian?

She did pick a guy named Chris. That makes it easier when she slips in the throes of passion and calls out her girlfriend's name.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594378 Sep 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
...For the most part a good portion of the postings in this forum I don't read because imo the poster isn't sincere, just being a troll....people that lie nonstop positing the same lies over and over....It is a shame that people that don't share a belief can't have civil words with each other...
Exactly the way I feel about you.

You are one of the worst salesmen for Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 min Paul McCartney is... 162
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min RIP 42,619
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Robert F 989,942
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 57 min Paul McCartney is... 669
Ford F-150 Illuminated Emblems 57 min jben8589 1
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 5 hr Johnny 66
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 690,653
More from around the web