Those are always funny.
Oh yeah. I laughed my ass off.

I'll have to get a prosthetic one.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594169 Sep 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say it is a by-product of "forced evolution" AKA selective breeding. Inherited traits are often linked so selecting for one wanted trait can result in attendant unwanted traits.
evolution forced traits on atheists,made them in shape of human,but brain are still belong to ancient first parent monkey,from Siberia- so called neanderthalian missing link of evolutions human species(in reality this old Siberian skull is a skull of lod russian alcoholic killed by communists during Russian Revolution?

so?you are also product of"forced evolution" se;ected from one wanted trait to second trait "VISIBLE CYBER ZOMBIE,babling insanity after stinking from grave old Farts

HE HE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bu buu Yo Yo?
Lost In Transition

Lewisville, TX

#594170 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, an amputee joke.
Those are always funny.
Amputee joke?
Pfft.
That didn't even qualify as a baby-step. If you're gonna jump, then jump. Let's see some air.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594171 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, but I'm not wearing underwear.
without of wearing underwear,
you got very easy way to be f...any time, and any occasions,or any possible oportunity.
raise up only s.... and goooooooouuuu....babe....

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594172 Sep 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a blue chip that says you're bluffing.
I hear those Blue Chips can be painful. You should find an outlet.

Oh, I know...

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#594173 Sep 21, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Amputee joke?
Pfft.
That didn't even qualify as a baby-step. If you're gonna jump, then jump. Let's see some air.
You want me to look in your ear?

Before we get off on the wrong foot (so to speak) let me introduce myself. I'm going to assume that you're not the Troll of Many Names. If you are then disregard the rest of my post and leave Pagan's daughter alone, ya pedo.

Hi. I'm River. That's not my real name but it is what most people IRL call me. I'm 20 years old. I'm half Chinese and half Euromix. I'm a lesbian and a vegan. I was born in Seoul, South Korea (That's SOUTH Korea, Shrink) in 1993. I'm in my second year of university study. I'm an amputee. My right leg was removed just above the knee due to an automobile accident. I'm unemployed. I recently quit my job. I'm in a new relationship and I'm somewhat giddy about it.

I think that's about it. I don't recall ever "speaking" directly to you. Sometimes, I put funny icons on your posts because I like what you type.

There. Everything that I wrote above is true. Everything else you see me type will either be a joke, the truth or an outright lie. You will have to sort that out. I'm here for your entertainment and mine.

Pleased to meet you.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#594174 Sep 21, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
without of wearing underwear,
you got very easy way to be f...any time, and any occasions,or any possible oportunity.
raise up only s.... and goooooooouuuu....babe....
:)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#594175 Sep 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I laughed my ass off.
I'll have to get a prosthetic one.
No Bs

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#594176 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Before we get off on the wrong foot (so to speak) let me introduce myself. I'm going to assume that you're not the Troll of Many Names. If you are then disregard the rest of my post and leave Pagan's daughter alone, ya pedo.
Hi. I'm River. That's not my real name but it is what most people IRL call me. I'm 20 years old. I'm half Chinese and half Euromix. I'm a lesbian and a vegan. I was born in Seoul, South Korea (That's SOUTH Korea, Shrink) in 1993. I'm in my second year of university study. I'm an amputee. My right leg was removed just above the knee due to an automobile accident. I'm unemployed. I recently quit my job. I'm in a new relationship and I'm somewhat giddy about it.
I think that's about it. I don't recall ever "speaking" directly to you. Sometimes, I put funny icons on your posts because I like what you type.
There. Everything that I wrote above is true. Everything else you see me type will either be a joke, the truth or an outright lie. You will have to sort that out. I'm here for your entertainment and mine.
Pleased to meet you.
Scanning through and this caught my eye,I know you didn't address it specifically to me but respectfully would like to reply:

We've never "spoke" directly, either, but had past like ships on a few other threads. I knew of your prosthetic from postings but never the circumstance that caused the loss, sorry for it - yet you seem a resilient one, with a determined outlook. I have noticed you at times can be self-depreciating ,in a humourous way, but next to many of your peers you're quick and well written.

I wish you the best in academic achievement, and to do well in all your endeavours.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#594177 Sep 21, 2013
Correction: should be <passed>

;)

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#594178 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Oh, I know...
America has Blue Bombs thanks to Syria.

I don't know what I'd do without the Daily Show. Where else am I going to learn about current events?
endtimes

AOL

#594179 Sep 21, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#594180 Sep 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Scanning through and this caught my eye,I know you didn't address it specifically to me but respectfully would like to reply:
We've never "spoke" directly, either, but had past like ships on a few other threads. I knew of your prosthetic from postings but never the circumstance that caused the loss, sorry for it - yet you seem a resilient one, with a determined outlook. I have noticed you at times can be self-depreciating ,in a humourous way, but next to many of your peers you're quick and well written.
I wish you the best in academic achievement, and to do well in all your endeavours.
Hi Senecus !!!

Thank you. I guess I don't need to introduce myself.

:-)
Lost In Transition

United States

#594181 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

Pleased to meet you.
I got my left ear chewed off at a rave. You making fun of me?

My name is Lost In Transition. For reals. It used to be dink, but I changed it 'cause I couldn't get any job interviews. I don't know how all those other dinks got hired. I'm in my 29th year of transition, crossed the bridge to be clear of the Wilderness a couple years ago. Only took me 27 years, working part time. I'm pretty sure that's some kind of record. If I could feel envy, I'd covet your giddyness. It's a gift. I have to settle for donuts.
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594182 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know...
yeah, im still waiting for GE to come back

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#594183 Sep 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
America has Blue Bombs thanks to Syria.
I don't know what I'd do without the Daily Show. Where else am I going to learn about current events?
I clicked on the Daily Show on Hulu like 10 minutes ago. A black screen came up with words similar to these:

"We're sorry but the video you selected can not be displayed. Please check your Internet connection"

I found that odd since I was on Hulu. I'm fairly sure I was using the Internet to get there. I tried it again and it worked.
Larry

Owatonna, MN

#594184 Sep 21, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my left ear chewed off at a rave. You making fun of me?
My name is Lost In Transition. For reals. It used to be dink, but I changed it 'cause I couldn't get any job interviews. I don't know how all those other dinks got hired. I'm in my 29th year of transition, crossed the bridge to be clear of the Wilderness a couple years ago. Only took me 27 years, working part time. I'm pretty sure that's some kind of record. If I could feel envy, I'd covet your giddyness. It's a gift. I have to settle for donuts.
I was gonna warn her you can be a real dink at times.........

;o)

Hey congratulations on your advancement. I hadnt any idea you crossed that bridge..........
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594185 Sep 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qxZInIyOBXkXX
good songs?
anyway if you wouldn't be gay lesbian,
I would have milion good words about you.
I can not handles Liars,homsexuals and wicked sinners,or brainless atheists?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594186 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Senecus !!!
Thank you. I guess I don't need to introduce myself.
:-)
I only know from past 3 years,that
Senecus is sick on his top,
and this old pervert collect all kind of Penises from all way around the world,from Indonesia to Mexico,Peru, and USA
it seems to me,this maniac,masturbate his d.....,and f....own a..by using plastic male d...collection hide in his closet?

so?look like he is your ally??

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#594187 Sep 21, 2013
endtimes wrote:
SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"
http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min timn17 732,720
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 257,849
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min bmz 36,738
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min bad bob 173,274
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 56 min Commander Bunny 8
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 94,645
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr well 226,244
•••