Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594221 Sep 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what you mean by the invisible. I've seen some beautiful things that are pure and natural.
And those things are "pure" except in the "perception" of the one who beholds them....no man made perception can corrupt them except the original "beholder'. I hold that in a higher regard than anything that has ever been "told" me.
It is what it is. Hopefully, my perception is correct.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#594222 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't explain it Cap'n but I can surely bring you Dave Nelson in chains.
<The Dave Nelson> " hmm.. "

Location hidden

#594223 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> And those things are "pure" except in the "perception" of the one who beholds them....no man made perception can corrupt them except the original "beholder'. I hold that in a higher regard than anything that has ever been "told" me.
It is what it is. Hopefully, my perception is correct.
I must add that there is no such thing as "purity"as we know it. We are subject to that what we understand in the 3 dimensional realm in which w live. We have been been given insight to other dimension through electromagnetics and a new understanding(by some) of the quantum action of physics in that equation of action and entropy toward equilibrium of a given balance in the all. If, and when that occurs, you and all that you know will will cease to exist. IMO

Location hidden

#594224 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must add that there is no such thing as "purity"as we know it. We are subject to that what we understand in the 3 dimensional realm in which w live. We have been been given insight to other dimension through electromagnetics and a new understanding(by some) of the quantum action of physics in that equation of action and entropy toward equilibrium of a given balance in the all. If, and when that occurs, you and all that you know will will cease to exist. IMO
So...you might just like to thank your lucky stars that you actually might have even had a minute voice in the overall effect of the greater history of the ALL. IMO

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594225 Sep 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<The Dave Nelson> " hmm.. "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G2_hNCu4iakXX
Do you know what my gift to you is, yet?

Location hidden

#594226 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few, you know.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594227 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you might just like to thank your lucky stars that you actually might have even had a minute voice in the overall effect of the greater history of the ALL. IMO
I thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag.

Location hidden

#594228 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag.
No dear...you actually have a place within and without the ALL. It is an initial position within the ALL...part of a picture of progression toward an end....or at the very least, a part of a cycle of that progression in a "linear" time of that progression.
Make it count.

Location hidden

#594229 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear...you actually have a place within and without the ALL. It is an initial position within the ALL...part of a picture of progression toward an end....or at the very least, a part of a cycle of that progression in a "linear" time of that progression.
Make it count.
C'mon sis...If your "teachers" are even worth a grain of salt, they would have already instilled this in you...

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594230 Sep 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few, you know.
If I could share my online footprint with you I would.

I can make you chuckle and I can make you cringe.

"OMFG, did she just say that out loud?"

Yep, that's River.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594231 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make it count.
I refuse to be linear, Cap'n.

Do you know what my sine is? Have you seen my cosine? She's usually off on a tangent. That's just my hypotenuse. I mean, hypothesis.

Location hidden

#594232 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could share my online footprint with you I would.
I can make you chuckle and I can make you cringe.
"OMFG, did she just say that out loud?"
Yep, that's River.
You've never made me cringe, so far.*wink*

I'm sorta cringe-less. Maybe cringe proofed is closer to how it is.

Even though I look to cringe everyday. hahaa

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594233 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon sis...If your "teachers" are even worth a grain of salt, they would have already instilled this in you...
My Master has taught me many things, Cap'n.

The first and most important lesson was defense. Try to hit River's face and it will be next to your ear saying "You should kneel down if you want to keep those fingers".

It's not really a game to me, Cap'n.

Location hidden

#594234 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to be linear, Cap'n.
Do you know what my sine is? Have you seen my cosine? She's usually off on a tangent. That's just my hypotenuse. I mean, hypothesis.
Well, that's good....as there is in really no such thing as "linear"...except in "confined" circumstance....and THAT is not reality. It has no relation to geometry either.
It is what it is....all jokes aside.

Location hidden

#594235 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My Master has taught me many things, Cap'n.
The first and most important lesson was defense. Try to hit River's face and it will be next to your ear saying "You should kneel down if you want to keep those fingers".
It's not really a game to me, Cap'n.
None of it is a "game". It is the very essence of existence and the equation of balance within that existence...to perfection. That is the end to which one needs to aspire....and that is all.
I do not need to kneel.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594236 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's good....as there is in really no such thing as "linear"...except in "confined" circumstance....and THAT is not reality. It has no relation to geometry either.
It is what it is....all jokes aside.
I don't put jokes aside, Cap'n.

Did you see my heartfelt replies to LIT and Senecus?

If you and I were face to face, you would probably be shorter.

I'll make you laugh,
I'll make you cry,
I'll make you cringe,
I'll poke your eye.

Hey Moe

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#594237 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
A shrubbery?

...one that looks nice...and not too expensive...

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594238 Sep 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
A shrubbery?
...one that looks nice...and not too expensive...
Nee

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#594239 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Nee
Run away!

I'll come back later when it's safe.

:)

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594240 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it is a "game". It is the very essence of existence and the equation of balance within that existence...to perfection. That is the end to which one needs to aspire....and that is all.
I do not need to kneel.
When I got my new leg, my Master looked at me up and down. Over and over. He walked up to me and said jie qing. I did at once and he pushed me with one finger on my shoulder and I fell down on my ass. He understood the balance problem but he also understood the mental problem. That was two years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 100,394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 670,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min New Age Spiritual... 980,149
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 445,655
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 4 hr Libhater 58
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr 2 tim 2 15 6,146
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Pegasus 286,455
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web