Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594201 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Did you play your friend this..http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=nF6WFqdjPjAXX
What makes you think I have friends?

Give me a live link and we'll see.

Bongo.
Bongo

United States

#594202 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bongo.
Youre repulsed by male ectomorphs like me. You should have seen what I saw at starbucks today.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594203 Sep 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Scanning through and this caught my eye,I know you didn't address it specifically to me but respectfully would like to reply:
We've never "spoke" directly, either, but had past like ships on a few other threads. I knew of your prosthetic from postings but never the circumstance that caused the loss, sorry for it - yet you seem a resilient one, with a determined outlook. I have noticed you at times can be self-depreciating ,in a humourous way, but next to many of your peers you're quick and well written.
I wish you the best in academic achievement, and to do well in all your endeavours.
Hi, Jack!

Always a pleasure to read your posts. Thanks.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#594204 Sep 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
So...would a christain ever buy a dirt-devil?
Enquiring minds need to know.
I tried to skip past this posting, but this old laptop didn't want to move on, so I googled dirt-devil to see what the heck you are on about. Not that my enqiring mind really needed to know, I was just stuck on this page.

Ahh.... a vacuum cleaner! Speaking for myself, I wouldn't buy one because I don't like the name, and have a few of them already, perhaps you might enquire in a more appropriate place than a forum for JESUS, like the people who sell them, because they might be abl to answer such an intelligent question, and resolve the issue your enquiring mind is suffering from....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#594205 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bongo.
Ha ha ha. You actually DO have friends. It took me some time to evaluate the relation, but you are considered one in this court of (1). Not that you should consider yourself "elevated" in any way because of it...as I am a nobody. But...just wanted you to know that.
It is what it is.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#594206 Sep 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I tried to skip past this posting, but this old laptop didn't want to move on, so I googled dirt-devil to see what the heck you are on about. Not that my enqiring mind really needed to know, I was just stuck on this page.
Ahh.... a vacuum cleaner! Speaking for myself, I wouldn't buy one because I don't like the name, and have a few of them already, perhaps you might enquire in a more appropriate place than a forum for JESUS, like the people who sell them, because they might be abl to answer such an intelligent question, and resolve the issue your enquiring mind is suffering from....
I used to know a girl we nick named electrolux.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594207 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. You actually DO have friends. It took me some time to evaluate the relation, but you are considered one in this court of (1). Not that you should consider yourself "elevated" in any way because of it...as I am a nobody. But...just wanted you to know that.
It is what it is.
Tam is good people

I have been enjoying reading today. Minimum conflict. No 'sides' really going at it. Minimum trollage.

Some good things came out of people coming here for conflict and that is other people came just to check it out that have been a nice addition. You and Tam are top of that list.

Have s great rest of the weekend

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594208 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Youre repulsed by male ectomorphs like me. You should have seen what I saw at starbucks today.
I worked in a morgue, Bongo. It takes more than you to repulse me.

You should have seen what I did at Starbucks. You should have seen who I did at Starbucks.

Location hidden

#594209 Sep 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....things you have shared with us from your youth...I could imagine all the CHAOS you and RT could get into....
LOL I could see us getting kicked out of a lot of places!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594210 Sep 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I tried to skip past this posting, but this old laptop didn't want to move on, so I googled dirt-devil to see what the heck you are on about. Not that my enqiring mind really needed to know, I was just stuck on this page.
Out here where I am Serah a dirt devil is a whirlwind that dances across the ground full of dirt. Whirls around and around and where it stops no one knows.

Location hidden

#594211 Sep 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Tam is good people
I have been enjoying reading today. Minimum conflict. No 'sides' really going at it. Minimum trollage.
Some good things came out of people coming here for conflict and that is other people came just to check it out that have been a nice addition. You and Tam are top of that list.
Have s great rest of the weekend
Well, thanks Skom. My intent in coming here was not one of conflict, but rather to try to understand other individuals and how they relate to the ALL. I realize that my understanding and perception is quite different than most others(always has been), and try to allow(to the best of my ability) for that difference of knowledge and perception. I have learned from the interactions, and actually befriended some who I would never have expected could even afford that possibility...you being one of them....HFY another...just look at how we began. LOL!
We are just "folks" when it comes down to it.
Fart HU

Baltimore, MD

#594212 Sep 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to know a girl we nick named electrolux.
I do have frined whose name is vaccum cleaner?
and my dog I call fini tea pot

Location hidden

#594213 Sep 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Out here where I am Serah a dirt devil is a whirlwind that dances across the ground full of dirt. Whirls around and around and where it stops no one knows.
Ya. I have seen thousands of 'em come down the hills in the southwest in the afternoon inversions.
Sometimes it looked like they were "racing" toward some invisible end.

Location hidden

#594214 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks Skom. My intent in coming here was not one of conflict, but rather to try to understand other individuals and how they relate to the ALL. I realize that my understanding and perception is quite different than most others(always has been), and try to allow(to the best of my ability) for that difference of knowledge and perception. I have learned from the interactions, and actually befriended some who I would never have expected could even afford that possibility...you being one of them....HFY another...just look at how we began. LOL!
We are just "folks" when it comes down to it.
Yeah we started pretty bad! LOL

But the one advantage to a place like this is you get to learn more about someone from reading their posts whereas in real life after a conflict people rarely get the opportunity to see another side of someone.

I know in a short time you and I had common ground just in life. Plus I liked your posts. Like you said, we are all just 'folks'

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#594215 Sep 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we started pretty bad! LOL
But the one advantage to a place like this is you get to learn more about someone from reading their posts whereas in real life after a conflict people rarely get the opportunity to see another side of someone.
I know in a short time you and I had common ground just in life. Plus I liked your posts. Like you said, we are all just 'folks'
(T) Peace
Ya. "folks" something we all to often forget...until ya realize that ya IS one. Been there, done that.
I'll jist leave it at that.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594216 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is.
Aye Cap'n.

I'll drop me anchor in your lagoon. We'll blast the scurvy bilge rats till they visit Davy Jone's locker.

Location hidden

#594217 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye Cap'n.
I'll drop me anchor in your lagoon. We'll blast the scurvy bilge rats till they visit Davy Jone's locker.
Then we is o' one accord sis...welcome aboard. Can ya explain electrostatic saturation in a vacuum ta my expectation an undrestand'n? It's ok if'n ya can't...but it sure would be a "plus".
I won't harbor no ills against ya if'n ya cain't!...an I'll help ya blast them rats too! Me word on it as a Pirate extraordinaire(they eats "hemp" y'know)! <snort>

“What game?”

Location hidden

#594218 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we is o' one accord sis...welcome aboard. Can ya explain electrostatic saturation in a vacuum ta my expectation an undrestand'n? It's ok if'n ya can't...but it sure would be a "plus".
I won't harbor no ills against ya if'n ya cain't!...an I'll help ya blast them rats too! Me word on it as a Pirate extraordinaire(they eats "hemp" y'know)! <snort>
Can't explain it Cap'n but I can surely bring you Dave Nelson in chains.

Location hidden

#594219 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't explain it Cap'n but I can surely bring you Dave Nelson in chains.
Lawdy///please don't do that. I do have my limits sis...RR is already swell'n the shell.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594220 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I have seen thousands of 'em come down the hills in the southwest in the afternoon inversions.
Sometimes it looked like they were "racing" toward some invisible end.
Know what you mean by the invisible. I've seen some beautiful things that are pure and natural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 14 min Johnny 267
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Neville Thompson 284,599
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 19 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 55
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web