“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#594116 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qs6aaaJBAv0XX
Wow....Thanks for bringing that song back up

I remember the day started out a beautiful warm spring day....

Things were charged...You could feel it in the air

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594117 Sep 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharp and tasty?
Yes.....Sharp and tasty

:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#594118 Sep 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
WE can do better...It is a CHOICE....It is up to each poster...
No, you can't do better, not with this group of Christians, and I doubt that you could do better with any similar sized group of randomly selected Christians. This is how the hive "debates" - spin and invective.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594119 Sep 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE can do better...It is a CHOICE....It is up to each poster...
Hi Annie.....I am Epi (support group for M & M excess consumers)
LOL
Oh yes...I see the name badge "MS Smartypants"!

I could use a sponsor...just don't be eating those peanut butter M&Ms in front of me.

This healthy non-processed food way of eating...sigh...I do miss a few things.

You know how they say there are thousands of ways to cook chicken...same thing goes for zucchini...I have slice and diced that thing and used it in everything...even made zucchini chips for a snack. I buy them by the truckload! LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594120 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes. Can you set that up please?
Neutral location with several egress points.
Just pop on a plane to Seattle....No hiding behind the scenes there....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594121 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of us is smarter than the other, Skom. Not one.
We just have different life experiences that we can't explain in written words.
We're all the same. We just express it differently.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594123 Sep 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes...I see the name badge "MS Smartypants"!
I could use a sponsor...just don't be eating those peanut butter M&Ms in front of me.
This healthy non-processed food way of eating...sigh...I do miss a few things.
You know how they say there are thousands of ways to cook chicken...same thing goes for zucchini...I have slice and diced that thing and used it in everything...even made zucchini chips for a snack. I buy them by the truckload! LOL
Good for you Annie...Going Natural

In my new home...we also live close to a Farmers Market....Love the fresh vegetables and Fruit...But once and awhile we still order Pizza.

Hey...I realized I need to go to a support group that doesn't end all their posts with a "smiley" face....Do ya think I can do it????

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594124 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You can't piss me off.
Would you like to know why?
I'll tell you. I'm happy for the first time in years and I like you.
Check

Check
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594126 Sep 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharp and tasty?
Why are you talking about cheddar? As the black sheep of your family you seem to be civilized.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594127 Sep 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Annie...Going Natural
In my new home...we also live close to a Farmers Market....Love the fresh vegetables and Fruit...But once and awhile we still order Pizza.
Hey...I realized I need to go to a support group that doesn't end all their posts with a "smiley" face....Do ya think I can do it????
Just let me know if you want my recipe for quinoa/zucchini burgers! LOL

No zucchini in the house...just substitute with spinach. Throw in a few carrots...and if you are up to a little heat...Serrano peppers.

I posted all of the above because I have this urge to post something else...I am trying to behave Epi...but it is tough this morning...think I will go for a walk. It is still really early here and not too many people out. I like to walk in the dark...some say I do that all the time...even when the light is on!

Well...I personally think the ":)" is much better than (_0...wait...wonder what has happened to T-town Clown...I haven't seen him in a while...
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594129 Sep 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Bongo at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DV3O0K412IoXX
You can see im not your average bear.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594130 Sep 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that...kinda mysterious
I might occasionally double check to make sure you aren't open to switching teams. Fair warning! But if you definitely are set on the girl thing then we can just go out and mess with people and party it up. Just have compassion on me. I'm an old man now. The mind may be willing but the flesh us weak. I might not be able to keep up or stay up as late!
Bye that girl is a way better dancer than me. Think of the worst dancer you have ever seen anywhere. Then assume they are better than me LOL. But we will laugh our butts off the whole night:)
LOL....things you have shared with us from your youth...I could imagine all the CHAOS you and RT could get into....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594131 Sep 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kent State...didn't a few people get shot back them?
Yep....4 in O-hi-O
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594132 Sep 21, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, you've been attacking me nonstonp. So you're getting it back.
Thank you ma'am my I have another? Hurry up before I lose my equanimity.
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594133 Sep 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No zucchini in the house...just substitute with spinach. Throw in a few carrots...and if you are up to a little heat...Serrano peppers.
I posted all of the above because I have this urge to post something else...I am trying to behave Epi...but it is tough this morning...think I will go for a walk. It is still really early here and not too many people out. I like to walk in the dark...some say I do that all the time...even when the light is on!
Well...I personally think the ":)" is much better than (_0...wait...wonder what has happened to T-town Clown...I haven't seen him in a while...
Hey Ann , you never know who you may bump into?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#594135 Sep 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember your walking in Atlanta in the Morning....You especially love walking in the rain and jumping in the "mudpuddles"

Later
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#594136 Sep 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>ah man , that 'imaginary big bozo' comment had me laughing!
I'm guessing part of the reason he chose that 3rd world paradise is because its still close to the U.S. and they still have family here.
Although before he even unpacked his luggage they conned him out of 100 grand and told him he had to renew his visa every year. No wonder the local government was solicitous of him and his wife. Of course they are gonna be friendly to someone who will believe anything and get more money
Just think, if you moved to Campeche, Ians would probably move back to the states, redeeming his hundred grand.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#594137 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you ma'am my I have another? Hurry up before I lose my equanimity.
Let's play a game Bongo. It goes like this, each time you write me, I gain one point. If I write you, you gain a point. Highest scorer is the "winner" at all times.

When you write me, I get to write the new score down without losing points - and vice versa.

Because I'm such a nice person, and because you need all the help you can get, I'll give you this post as a freebie.

So:

Bongo: 1
Hiding: 0

Bongo is the current winner.

:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#594138 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming my thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U2oKCwL9knwXX&feature=end screen
Clearwater posted the same story "over there."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 854,329
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min I Am No One_ 444,210
Newspaper Editorials 29 min Rani 1
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 33 min sashi 189
How Many Basketball camps for boys are in US wh... 46 min hoopslessons 1
Gay Nation Wants To Replace American Flag 1 hr Burke Devlin 9
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 2 hr soloboy69 126
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr marge 596,039
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 847
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr DebraE 100,733
More from around the web