Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594214 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks Skom. My intent in coming here was not one of conflict, but rather to try to understand other individuals and how they relate to the ALL. I realize that my understanding and perception is quite different than most others(always has been), and try to allow(to the best of my ability) for that difference of knowledge and perception. I have learned from the interactions, and actually befriended some who I would never have expected could even afford that possibility...you being one of them....HFY another...just look at how we began. LOL!
We are just "folks" when it comes down to it.
Yeah we started pretty bad! LOL

But the one advantage to a place like this is you get to learn more about someone from reading their posts whereas in real life after a conflict people rarely get the opportunity to see another side of someone.

I know in a short time you and I had common ground just in life. Plus I liked your posts. Like you said, we are all just 'folks'

(T) Peace

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594215 Sep 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we started pretty bad! LOL
But the one advantage to a place like this is you get to learn more about someone from reading their posts whereas in real life after a conflict people rarely get the opportunity to see another side of someone.
I know in a short time you and I had common ground just in life. Plus I liked your posts. Like you said, we are all just 'folks'
(T) Peace
Ya. "folks" something we all to often forget...until ya realize that ya IS one. Been there, done that.
I'll jist leave it at that.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594216 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. You actually DO have friends. It took me some time to evaluate the relation, but you are considered one in this court of (1). Not that you should consider yourself "elevated" in any way because of it...as I am a nobody. But...just wanted you to know that.
It is what it is.
Aye Cap'n.

I'll drop me anchor in your lagoon. We'll blast the scurvy bilge rats till they visit Davy Jone's locker.

Location hidden

#594217 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye Cap'n.
I'll drop me anchor in your lagoon. We'll blast the scurvy bilge rats till they visit Davy Jone's locker.
Then we is o' one accord sis...welcome aboard. Can ya explain electrostatic saturation in a vacuum ta my expectation an undrestand'n? It's ok if'n ya can't...but it sure would be a "plus".
I won't harbor no ills against ya if'n ya cain't!...an I'll help ya blast them rats too! Me word on it as a Pirate extraordinaire(they eats "hemp" y'know)! <snort>

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594218 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we is o' one accord sis...welcome aboard. Can ya explain electrostatic saturation in a vacuum ta my expectation an undrestand'n? It's ok if'n ya can't...but it sure would be a "plus".
I won't harbor no ills against ya if'n ya cain't!...an I'll help ya blast them rats too! Me word on it as a Pirate extraordinaire(they eats "hemp" y'know)! <snort>
Can't explain it Cap'n but I can surely bring you Dave Nelson in chains.

Location hidden

#594219 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawdy///please don't do that. I do have my limits sis...RR is already swell'n the shell.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594220 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I have seen thousands of 'em come down the hills in the southwest in the afternoon inversions.
Sometimes it looked like they were "racing" toward some invisible end.
Know what you mean by the invisible. I've seen some beautiful things that are pure and natural.

Location hidden

#594221 Sep 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what you mean by the invisible. I've seen some beautiful things that are pure and natural.
And those things are "pure" except in the "perception" of the one who beholds them....no man made perception can corrupt them except the original "beholder'. I hold that in a higher regard than anything that has ever been "told" me.
It is what it is. Hopefully, my perception is correct.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#594222 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<The Dave Nelson> " hmm.. "

Location hidden

#594223 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> And those things are "pure" except in the "perception" of the one who beholds them....no man made perception can corrupt them except the original "beholder'. I hold that in a higher regard than anything that has ever been "told" me.
It is what it is. Hopefully, my perception is correct.
I must add that there is no such thing as "purity"as we know it. We are subject to that what we understand in the 3 dimensional realm in which w live. We have been been given insight to other dimension through electromagnetics and a new understanding(by some) of the quantum action of physics in that equation of action and entropy toward equilibrium of a given balance in the all. If, and when that occurs, you and all that you know will will cease to exist. IMO

Location hidden

#594224 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must add that there is no such thing as "purity"as we know it. We are subject to that what we understand in the 3 dimensional realm in which w live. We have been been given insight to other dimension through electromagnetics and a new understanding(by some) of the quantum action of physics in that equation of action and entropy toward equilibrium of a given balance in the all. If, and when that occurs, you and all that you know will will cease to exist. IMO
So...you might just like to thank your lucky stars that you actually might have even had a minute voice in the overall effect of the greater history of the ALL. IMO

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594225 Sep 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<The Dave Nelson> " hmm.. "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G2_hNCu4iakXX
Do you know what my gift to you is, yet?

Location hidden

#594226 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what my gift to you is, yet?
There are a few, you know.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594227 Sep 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you might just like to thank your lucky stars that you actually might have even had a minute voice in the overall effect of the greater history of the ALL. IMO
I thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag.

Location hidden

#594228 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag.
No dear...you actually have a place within and without the ALL. It is an initial position within the ALL...part of a picture of progression toward an end....or at the very least, a part of a cycle of that progression in a "linear" time of that progression.
Make it count.

Location hidden

#594229 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear...you actually have a place within and without the ALL. It is an initial position within the ALL...part of a picture of progression toward an end....or at the very least, a part of a cycle of that progression in a "linear" time of that progression.
Make it count.
C'mon sis...If your "teachers" are even worth a grain of salt, they would have already instilled this in you...

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594230 Sep 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few, you know.
If I could share my online footprint with you I would.

I can make you chuckle and I can make you cringe.

"OMFG, did she just say that out loud?"

Yep, that's River.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594231 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make it count.
I refuse to be linear, Cap'n.

Do you know what my sine is? Have you seen my cosine? She's usually off on a tangent. That's just my hypotenuse. I mean, hypothesis.

Location hidden

#594232 Sep 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could share my online footprint with you I would.
I can make you chuckle and I can make you cringe.
"OMFG, did she just say that out loud?"
Yep, that's River.
You've never made me cringe, so far.*wink*

I'm sorta cringe-less. Maybe cringe proofed is closer to how it is.

Even though I look to cringe everyday. hahaa

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594233 Sep 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon sis...If your "teachers" are even worth a grain of salt, they would have already instilled this in you...
My Master has taught me many things, Cap'n.

The first and most important lesson was defense. Try to hit River's face and it will be next to your ear saying "You should kneel down if you want to keep those fingers".

It's not really a game to me, Cap'n.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Impeach 45,832
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Rosesz 691,918
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 6,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,659
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 4 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web