Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Danville, VA

#594183 Sep 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
America has Blue Bombs thanks to Syria.
I don't know what I'd do without the Daily Show. Where else am I going to learn about current events?
I clicked on the Daily Show on Hulu like 10 minutes ago. A black screen came up with words similar to these:

"We're sorry but the video you selected can not be displayed. Please check your Internet connection"

I found that odd since I was on Hulu. I'm fairly sure I was using the Internet to get there. I tried it again and it worked.
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#594184 Sep 21, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my left ear chewed off at a rave. You making fun of me?
My name is Lost In Transition. For reals. It used to be dink, but I changed it 'cause I couldn't get any job interviews. I don't know how all those other dinks got hired. I'm in my 29th year of transition, crossed the bridge to be clear of the Wilderness a couple years ago. Only took me 27 years, working part time. I'm pretty sure that's some kind of record. If I could feel envy, I'd covet your giddyness. It's a gift. I have to settle for donuts.
I was gonna warn her you can be a real dink at times.........

;o)

Hey congratulations on your advancement. I hadnt any idea you crossed that bridge..........
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594185 Sep 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qxZInIyOBXkXX
good songs?
anyway if you wouldn't be gay lesbian,
I would have milion good words about you.
I can not handles Liars,homsexuals and wicked sinners,or brainless atheists?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#594186 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Senecus !!!
Thank you. I guess I don't need to introduce myself.
:-)
I only know from past 3 years,that
Senecus is sick on his top,
and this old pervert collect all kind of Penises from all way around the world,from Indonesia to Mexico,Peru, and USA
it seems to me,this maniac,masturbate his d.....,and f....own a..by using plastic male d...collection hide in his closet?

so?look like he is your ally??

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#594187 Sep 21, 2013
endtimes wrote:
SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"
http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#594188 Sep 21, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
;o)
Hey congratulations on your advancement. I hadnt any idea you crossed that bridge..........
Ya. It took me a long time ta figger out ya had ta take the narrows bridge in'ta NYC too. All them big roads is troll roads y'know.
I think that's what Jesus was talk'n 'bout. I mean Haaay! Budda Bing/Budda Boom! He knew how ta git around huh?

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#594189 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked on the Daily Show on Hulu like 10 minutes ago. A black screen came up with words similar to these:
"We're sorry but the video you selected can not be displayed. Please check your Internet connection"
I found that odd since I was on Hulu. I'm fairly sure I was using the Internet to get there. I tried it again and it worked.
I just watched it and let me just say: I would absolutely do Chelsea Clinton. If, of course, I wasn't in a relationship. That Kill Bill outfit she was wearing was just icing on that cake. I'm sayin.

Location hidden

#594190 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, im still waiting for GE to come back
The "general" ain't com'n back. The arms dealers fixed it so he would become "president". That took away any influence and power he had.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#594191 Sep 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No boots, I'm wearing what you call flip-flops.
Sorry RW, I thought you were Boots.

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#594192 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, im still waiting for GE to come back
Where did GE go? They make light bulbs, right?

I think stuttering is cute.

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#594193 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
My name is Lost In Transition. For reals. It used to be dink, but I changed it 'cause I couldn't get any job interviews. I don't know how all those other dinks got hired. I'm in my 29th year of transition, crossed the bridge to be clear of the Wilderness a couple years ago. Only took me 27 years, working part time. I'm pretty sure that's some kind of record. If I could feel envy, I'd covet your giddyness. It's a gift. I have to settle for donuts.
<quoted text>
I'm undecided at the moment. Would you like me to? Will you know the difference?
Bongo

United States

#594195 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched it and let me just say: I would absolutely do Chelsea Clinton. If, of course, I wasn't in a relationship. That Kill Bill outfit she was wearing was just icing on that cake. I'm sayin.
so, what do you think of Calista Flockhart?
Lost In Transition

United States

#594196 Sep 21, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
;o)
Thanks, Larry. But I didn't even get a t-shirt.
What's kinda interesting is when you stand on the bridge (more of an earthen dam, if you ask me) and look across the body of water that seperates the Wilderness from the Eastern lands you notice that, though it stretches to the horizon and beyond, it appears to be only about 200 yards or so across. You can easily see both land masses. But from the shores of the Wilderness you can not see the Eastern lands, and from the shores of the Eastern lands you can not see the Wilderness.
Another thing I found interesting was that nobody was out on the water fishing.

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#594197 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>so, what do you think of Calista Flockhart?
Isn't she dating Indiana Jones?

Oh, speaking of that, I'd do Karen Allen. I don't care how old she is. If, of course, I wasn't in a relationship already.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#594198 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Senecus !!!
Thank you. I guess I don't need to introduce myself.
:-)
You're quite welcome, and no , you don't :)

You have a great evening...
Bongo

United States

#594199 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't she dating Indiana Jones?
Oh, speaking of that, I'd do Karen Allen. I don't care how old she is. If, of course, I wasn't in a relationship already.
Did you play your friend this..

Location hidden

#594200 Sep 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite welcome, and no , you don't :)
You have a great evening...
hey Senecus!
Hope you are well.

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#594201 Sep 21, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Did you play your friend this..http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=nF6WFqdjPjAXX
What makes you think I have friends?

Give me a live link and we'll see.

Bongo.
Bongo

United States

#594202 Sep 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I have friends?
Give me a live link and we'll see.
Bongo.
Youre repulsed by male ectomorphs like me. You should have seen what I saw at starbucks today.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#594203 Sep 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Scanning through and this caught my eye,I know you didn't address it specifically to me but respectfully would like to reply:
We've never "spoke" directly, either, but had past like ships on a few other threads. I knew of your prosthetic from postings but never the circumstance that caused the loss, sorry for it - yet you seem a resilient one, with a determined outlook. I have noticed you at times can be self-depreciating ,in a humourous way, but next to many of your peers you're quick and well written.
I wish you the best in academic achievement, and to do well in all your endeavours.
Hi, Jack!

Always a pleasure to read your posts. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Bongo 17,675
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 983,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr kent 683,952
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 3
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 8 hr George Justapose 4
Testing. 12 hr ECHO ECHo ECho Ec... 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 hr Tony 6,422
More from around the web