Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all been explained to you ad infinitum, Dimwit. It's apparently not for you to understand.
Oh Iansy it hasn't been explained at all

You just have been exposed as a Topix fraud is all. Let's try again:

If you found the concept of Jesus dying for our sins so repulsive, how it is you remained a Christian for years after choosing to be one as an adult?

That doesn't make any sense.

You are pretending and putting on an act for other people on the Internet
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly you don't have a flair for the written word. Your writing is quinticentially stilted and rather painful to read; especially when you attempt to elevate yourself to the level of those you try to emulate, it takes more than a copy of Roget to accomplish that.
Your status as a cretin is neither here nor there, we have no data regarding the activity of your thyroid during your childhood but if you decide to reveal that you suffered from congenital hypothyroidism in your formative years then who are we to argue...shorty.
...neutering pavlovs dog? Is that your own private metaphor? LOL
"Would any person nutured[sic], perhaps like you and catcher, be more conformed to your ideal?"
Now seriously, that's just awful, it flows like frozen treacle, it could have been written by shrink or trifeca. Try it this way:
"Would your ideal of conformity be more easily achieved by the neutering of people in general, in the way that you and catcher are neutered?"
See how different that was? Don't just think about what you're writing before you post, think about the way you're writing it, there's a good chap.
HI
Poor Bozo,?
refuge bum living under Tamiza river bridge,
shave your face,because you look like chicken hanging hairs under chicken a.. dirty with small chicken s....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The writer of Genesis thought "how can I capture the themes in my head, so that I can create a meaningful story for my people, perhaps to manipulate them?"
And then the vision came.
Humm now you claim to know what writer thought. Such a foolish guessing game Right.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gonna try though, and with each bizarre story he dreams up in trying the explain what he thinks he understands is pretty fascinating.
Within a couple posts those imagined stories he dreams up become a reality to him and at least he has something to shadow box.
I swear I laugh out loud sometimes.
So Ians has explained it multiple times how he managed to stay in religion he chose to be in for years despite finding its beliefs and Bible so repulsive?

Nobody here seems to know the answer to that. He must must have meant he explained it elsewhere!

But since you clearly know the answer, why don't you tell us? Surely Ians won't mind if he has explained it so many times already for public record right?

You don't have to speak for him. Just give me your understanding. You know,the one you claim I should have.

I think you are lying to try to cover for him lying

Prove me wrong

:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
anyone who works and has health care is worthy of applause in my book.
Your standards are pretty low there, amigo. Working is expected if you can and need to.

I'd applaud someone for creating jobs.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

LuciFerr wrote:
[I] tend to not befriend people who call me "apostate jizzum ho".
Funny.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that why the Catholic Church made suicide a sin punishable by hell?
Yes. It is.

Christianity amost died out because of all the people sending themselves to Heaven.

Dead people can't tyth.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you have budgeted in $25 a week for you and your wife to paint the town red in a third-world country. I hope you get every peso worth of entertainment out of that. It seems only fair considering how much entertainment I have gotten out of it. So knock yourself out hombre. You eat all the Mexican sushi and taramisu you can:)
But you need to be careful. If you keep posting away your secrets like how awesome living in 3rd world countries are, you gonna flip the world economy on its head. The whole immigration situation will change. Instead of Mexicans risking life and liberty to get out of there, suddenly people will be sneaking INTO Mexico!
~snicker
skom
IANS behave like lonely lunatic enjoing his simple primitive mexican life,
he pain red color,because his secualar orientation and morality is based on Lenin Red revolution at 1917,conquest to establish NWO?

IT SEEMS TO ME IANS IS PSYCHOPATH, AND RETARDED ON HIS POOR OLD TOP?

see you latter Skom

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You know some dogs/breeds really don't train well till they're older.
Joker likes riding to.
He really appreciates it when I take him out to let him survey "his land".
Yeah. Evolution is cool.
What does some dogs being easier trained when they are older have to do with evolution?

Although you did evolve from a man to a stay at home mom to simply an unemployed guy. Although that seems more like devolving

Did you catch that guy with your fishhooks yet that was trying to steal your wood?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Red Apples wrote:
Imagine that. Yet another day off of school in PA.
OooooH! I stole five minutes of company time!

PKY

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go by a new bed today, Epi.
Queen size. I like queen size.
Would you like to know why?
I'm gonna go with "can fit two people"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your standards are pretty low there, amigo..
LOL, you live in a third world country amigo

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed at how much you guys know about each other. I have been on this thread for a while now and I had no idea that Lele was a drunk.
You guys must communicate offline because I don't recall her ever saying that she is a drunk...I must have missed it.
Well...I am not a drunk...maybe have one drink a year...but I do have an obsession for reduced fat Cheez-its...
Oh...and those peanut butter M&M's...I had to join MM Anonymous...
My name is Annie...and I am a M&M (only the peanut butter ones) addict...I haven't had a peanut butter M&M in a 152 days!
Now you did it. You confronted the Almighty Coffey!

You will now be stalked and slandered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Under what influence did the prophets of old speak.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man; but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:21
Continued;

How are the origin of prophecy and the means of communicating it still further shown.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto Him to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He send and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.
Revelation 1:1

What angel revealed to Daniel his visions and dreams.

Whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning being caused to fly swiftly touched me about the time of evening oblation. And he informed me and talked with me and said O Daniel I am now come forth to give thee skill and understandings. Daniel 9:21 and 22.
Also see Revelation chapter 10 and Revelation 22:9&10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

This post is what Skom's God would say to Ians..
I'm just sure of it..
Hey puppet!

My God is Jesus Christ whom I trust in for salvation

Do you believe in Jesus and trust in him for salvation

You say thins like "in Christ"

You have quoted the Bible

But for some reason you must be either lying or pulling a 'Peter". Except your only concern is Topix alliances

Why would you say things like "In Christ" but refuse to admit if you even believe in or trust in Him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
skom
IANS behave like lonely lunatic enjoing his simple primitive mexican life,
he pain red color,because his secualar orientation and morality is based on Lenin Red revolution at 1917,conquest to establish NWO?
IT SEEMS TO ME IANS IS PSYCHOPATH, AND RETARDED ON HIS POOR OLD TOP?
see you latter Skom
Hey I am happy for him he gets a weekly buffet

After all, they stole 100K from him telling him he needs to put it down as permanent deposit to get a Mexican visa!

The least they can do is give him a cheap meal every Friday!

Poor guy, his fantasy is costing him all his real money. Although on the plus side, he couldn't do worse

Have a good one Shrink

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Evolution does not mean "advanced" it means fiting the environment.

Even a crocodile is as evolved as we are.
Bongo

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone.
<quoted text>
Bongo, you are insecure.
<quoted text>
Nope. I am irritated by people with absolutely no knowledge of a subject making false proclamations on it. For example, whenever certain people make statements about scientific disciplines that they have absolutely no knowledge of.
I don't hate them, but their dishonesty and falsehood-spreading is so frustrating that I challenge them. And, yes, only people lacking education would make such proclamations - so my criticism is accurate. If you don't like it, tough. Stop being dishonest about the topics which you can claim authoritative knowledge on.
<quoted text>
I love how you put "rabid" in quotes because you're unsure of yourself here.
IANS wasn't mistaken. You are a racist. You're not an "alleged" racist, you made racist comments and are a racist.
And you're a whiner. In Australian, you're a winger. Instead of reading more, or learning, all you can do is get angry with people who actually do study. You can call me elitist all you want, it won't change the fact that you refuse to educate yourself via reading about history, world history, politics, economics, biology, whatever, or reflective and reflexive thinking.
I don't care how much money you have. You aren't a dignified man. You aren't honorable. You're a pathetic, small man. And you'll only ever be pathetic and small, and it has nothing to do with your education. It has everything to do with your inabilities and cowardice.
Youre last gasp, this whole post is a personal attack , makes you feel better about yourself no doubt, its dishonest too. Ians was wrong, he claimed you didn't fire back vitriol unless it was directed at you. You had to chime in to an alledged racist post. Youre a plebian, with a degree

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's an enigma to me. He seems to like the abuse. Rather than try to minimize it, he seems to like to provoke it. I get the same feeling from nanoanomaly. They both act the opposite of somebody that dislikes verbal abuse. They're both generally engaged in a half dozen flame wars at once.
Psst

Its normally with the same group of traveling trolls you hang with

But mainly just you

And you can't "abuse" anyone goofy

That's just your imagination talking! You know, the same one that thinks a 3rd world country is a paradise!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
How are the origin of prophecy and the means of communicating it still further shown.
The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto Him to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He send and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.
Revelation 1:1
What angel revealed to Daniel his visions and dreams.
Whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning being caused to fly swiftly touched me about the time of evening oblation. And he informed me and talked with me and said O Daniel I am now come forth to give thee skill and understandings. Daniel 9:21 and 22.
Also see Revelation chapter 10 and Revelation 22:9&10
Continued;

What Spirit was in the prophets inditing their utterances.

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you; searching what or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them, did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glory that should follow.
1 Peter 1:10&11

How were the Lord's words to the prophets preserved.

Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed; then he wrote the dream and to the sum of the matters. Daniel 7:1
(See Jeremiah 51:60 and Revelation 1:10&11)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 567,881 - 567,900 of598,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••