There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You asserted that any one who claimed to be a Christian would with your logic, off themselves....
Get it right. I wrote that BASED ON WHAT CHRISTINS CLIAM they would commit suicide if they believed their own claims 100%

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there are at least two that survived the old iron skillet.
Wow, Iím surprised your Aunts Husband put up with it much less was so nice to take care of her like that. I hope she didnít pay him back with starting the fire that ended his life. I know of someone who was cut with a straight razor by his wife. He took it away from her though. Then we were told by some that would have known that she tried to set him on fire.
My Dads Cousins Husband was not soft spoken and was definitely not being nice to her. She was defending herself.
There are some really crazy and mean people in this old world.
Where I grew up...it was threatened often! Most women were suppressed at that time but there were those few...that ruled the roost! LOL

I think that by the time of the fire she had lost most of her mental capacities...it was sad.

We most often think that it is the woman that receives the abuse...sometimes however...it is the man. I knew this guy once that lived under constant fear of his wife...she slept with a gun under her pillow...had threatened him more than once with it. He finally got the courage to leave her...as a result...he also lost contact with his children and grandchildren. They were the reason he had stayed with her for so long.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*see river? religious*
Why would I be against a guy who was killed for telling people to love each other?
I'm not against jesus, buddha, john lennon, jfk, tupac or any other righteous dead dude.
What I stand against is something you may not understand but claiming to love jesus and treating people in an opposing manner to what he taught due to religious political man made invention definitely has something to do with it.
Exactly!

They don't grasp that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
How did God communicate with man in Eden.
And the Lord God called unto Adam and said unto him Where art thou. Genesis 3:9
Aawwwee! They was playing hide and seek.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
What kind of oil do you use in the tempura?
I don't make it. We go out for it.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I'm having gyoza tonight :)
Mmmmm! Enjoy!

“Deities do not exist.”

Since: Mar 11

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Hfy, you hate different people.
I don't hate anyone.
You hate those that aren't trained like you and those that don't think like you.
Bongo, you are insecure.
Look at your recent avatar motto, you hate the unlearned.
Nope. I am irritated by people with absolutely no knowledge of a subject making false proclamations on it. For example, whenever certain people make statements about scientific disciplines that they have absolutely no knowledge of.

I don't hate them, but their dishonesty and falsehood-spreading is so frustrating that I challenge them. And, yes, only people lacking education would make such proclamations - so my criticism is accurate. If you don't like it, tough. Stop being dishonest about the topics which you can claim authoritative knowledge on.
Now, ians was mistaken. I made a comment about some Africans I observed while working. The post was to another, albeit in a public forum. You decided to go "rabid" on me because you hate alledged racists. Now you post, revealing your hate, videos. Youre a smug smug smelcher, with a degree. Catcher, like you, is a biased lonely ass elitist.
I love how you put "rabid" in quotes because you're unsure of yourself here.

IANS wasn't mistaken. You are a racist. You're not an "alleged" racist, you made racist comments and are a racist.

And you're a whiner. In Australian, you're a winger. Instead of reading more, or learning, all you can do is get angry with people who actually do study. You can call me elitist all you want, it won't change the fact that you refuse to educate yourself via reading about history, world history, politics, economics, biology, whatever, or reflective and reflexive thinking.

I don't care how much money you have. You aren't a dignified man. You aren't honorable. You're a pathetic, small man. And you'll only ever be pathetic and small, and it has nothing to do with your education. It has everything to do with your inabilities and cowardice.

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Do you work? These days especially, anyone who works and has health care is worthy of applause in my book. Theres a little truth in most posts.
I work and have health care, but all you can do is lie about me on here.

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
D--ch-N-zzl-?
Is that Douche Nazzi?

No? I was never very good at these games...

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> This is you r quintessence. Even though im an alledged cretin I will attempt to contribute more cogent posts in the presence of your highness. Now aren't you just one of pavlovs dogs? Would any person nutured , perhaps like you and catcher, be more conformed to your ideal?
Just write what you want to say and stop making pretense with the thesaurus already.

I've professionally edited for professors who try to pull the nonsense you constantly do. It doesn't make you look smarter, or learned, it just weakens the impact of your voice because you don't know what the words mean yet you stick them in anyways.

They get all mad at me and say "I know how to write English!" to which I respond "no, apparently not."

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
If one considers sitting around all day getting drunk as work then Le_le works all the time.
I am always amazed at how much you guys know about each other. I have been on this thread for a while now and I had no idea that Lele was a drunk.

You guys must communicate offline because I don't recall her ever saying that she is a drunk...I must have missed it.

Well...I am not a drunk...maybe have one drink a year...but I do have an obsession for reduced fat Cheez-its...

Oh...and those peanut butter M&M's...I had to join MM Anonymous...

My name is Annie...and I am a M&M (only the peanut butter ones) addict...I haven't had a peanut butter M&M in a 152 days!

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*see river? religious*
Why would I be against a guy who was killed for telling people to love each other?
I'm not against jesus, buddha, john lennon, jfk, tupac or any other righteous dead dude.
What I stand against is something you may not understand but claiming to love jesus and treating people in an opposing manner to what he taught due to religious political man made invention definitely has something to do with it.
You really don't have to compare yourself to Bongo's belief system. But, just for fun, please mark X on any of the following questions:

- have you made declarations about certain "races" in pejorative fashion?
- have you tried relentlessly to pick up all women on the thread?(or all men, if you prefer)
- having been rebuffed by them all, have you gone on insult tirades against them?
- do you attempt to use words you don't know, that a thesaurus program subbed in for the actual word you typed down, and choose the larger word, despite that you don't understand it and won't use it fully?
- have you ever told someone to commit suicide on these threads?

Please add the number of affirmative "X"s you marked down on any of the above. Please see the chart below for your outcome. The number is the number of X's you marked:

0. No worries, you're doing good!
1. I'm worried about you
2. We need to get you help
3. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth my time
4. I hope you start paying attention to anyone but me
5. That's it, you're now a target of derision

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
How did God communicate with man in Eden.
And the Lord God called unto Adam and said unto him Where art thou. Genesis 3:9
The writer of Genesis thought "how can I capture the themes in my head, so that I can create a meaningful story for my people, perhaps to manipulate them?"

And then the vision came.

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it right. I wrote that BASED ON WHAT CHRISTINS CLIAM they would commit suicide if they believed their own claims 100%
Isn't that why the Catholic Church made suicide a sin punishable by hell?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
He's gonna try though, and with each bizarre story he dreams up in trying the explain what he thinks he understands is pretty fascinating. Within a couple posts those imagined stories he dreams up become a reality to him and at least he has something to shadow box.
I swear I laugh out loud sometimes.
He's an enigma to me. He seems to like the abuse. Rather than try to minimize it, he seems to like to provoke it. I get the same feeling from nanoanomaly. They both act the opposite of somebody that dislikes verbal abuse. They're both generally engaged in a half dozen flame wars at once.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
naw, it's because you're a lying insecure and inferior Piece of Garbage. Points-187,000
Good post, troll. It meets your usual high standards.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't have to compare yourself to Bongo's belief system. But, just for fun, please mark X on any of the following questions:
- have you made declarations about certain "races" in pejorative fashion?
- have you tried relentlessly to pick up all women on the thread?(or all men, if you prefer)
- having been rebuffed by them all, have you gone on insult tirades against them?
- do you attempt to use words you don't know, that a thesaurus program subbed in for the actual word you typed down, and choose the larger word, despite that you don't understand it and won't use it fully?
- have you ever told someone to commit suicide on these threads?
Please add the number of affirmative "X"s you marked down on any of the above. Please see the chart below for your outcome. The number is the number of X's you marked:
0. No worries, you're doing good!
1. I'm worried about you
2. We need to get you help
3. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth my time
4. I hope you start paying attention to anyone but me
5. That's it, you're now a target of derision
stupid baffon?

how you can help cyber mutts you poor sick paranoic brain??

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The writer of Genesis thought "how can I capture the themes in my head, so that I can create a meaningful story for my people, perhaps to manipulate them?"
And then the vision came.
he he heeeeee
you got not slightest clue about who wrote genesis you poor self narcistic elitist and idiot

you never answer questions to your Lies and acussation you little illiterate low IQ simple peasant?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that why the Catholic Church made suicide a sin punishable by hell?
While not an expert on the subject I am well aware of a few of the pitfalls of this belief.

About five years after my husband committed suicide my son came in from school (he was about 10 at the time) and I could tell that he had something on his mind...so we sat down to talk.

Some children at school told him that his dad was "burning in hell"...he wanted to know my thoughts on it.

I didn't blame the children...but the parents/adults that taught them this. They got to espouse their beliefs...I got to pick up the pieces...once again...of a young child's life.

This is a fairly good site on how they justify their beliefs...

http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/christi...

Looking back...I honestly believe that this was the beginning of "disbelief".

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, troll. It meets your usual high standards.
he heeeeeeee next half d...head?
are you thinking you are not TROLL?
HE HEEEEEEEEEEEE POOR TROLL AND BAFOON

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
El Chupacabra?
Mi Madre?
AGLU GUY TORE Bou PEE PEE Lesbian-that is you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 567,861 - 567,880 of598,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

579 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min scirocco 114,536
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Proxy Queen 715,916
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 529,684
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Jennifer 93,140
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Charlie Sheen 255,579
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 21 min yon 143
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min WasteWater 3,861
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Ava 58
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••