Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#594022 Sep 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there's "The Wharf"...I enjoyed that experience.
Pier 57 has a ferris wheel. The views are fantastic, Puget Sound on one side, the city on the other.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594023 Sep 20, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>You know, to see if the spirit still dwells within you.

You weren't checked?

Shall I get River? It won't take but a few minutes.
Nah, what's the matter Tide?

Is Bongo's say so not enough proof?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594024 Sep 20, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WERE living in Seatle under bridge?
if you are hungry now,just go outside and check Aldi or Walmart dumpster,there is plenty thrown food for bums like you,
good luck Penner
No need to envy Catcher's home...I am sure that you have an adorable little cottage...a white picket fence...beautiful gardens...maybe even a vegetable garden. I adore that little wishing well you have in the side garden with that lovely little swing that hangs from the old oak tree.

You must work very hard keeping looking so lovely.

Now as far as food from a dumpster...maybe you would be interested in joining the Freeganism group...I am sure that they probably have a group near you...you would enjoy the company while you are out gathering!

Oh and shrinky...once again you are forgetting to put your "God Bless" at the end of your posts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594025 Sep 20, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Lets put this talk of apostate exams behind us...

Okay?
Lol.

Rightio.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594026 Sep 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Sounds like fun...as long as I don't have to wear a tea party frock and those little white gloves!
You can wear whatever you like and I'll be fine. I'll be looking at your eyes, at first.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#594027 Sep 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go by a new bed today, Epi.
Queen size. I like queen size.
Would you like to know why?
Cause it fits good?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594028 Sep 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
But when I'm out there, I just can't stop thinking I'm making a fool of myself.
Im gonna give you some useful advice actually

1) You only think people are watching you. Or if they are it isn't for long, it's probably more just looking in general in a direction. So learn one or two moves and practice till you get comfortable. Then just do the moves over and over again. Anybody that happens to look wont see anything but someone dancing like anyone else

2) Go with a hit girl, even if just friends. It will make you more desirable to women who will figure if you can get her then you must be a good catch. And the guys will be focused on the girl. And it's almost impossible to look bad dancing with a hot girl. All you pretty much have to do is dance directly behind her. If she grinds all the better!

3) Pick a more restricted area of the dance floor, thus making anything complex not even a possibility.

4) Drink more than you normally would but not enough where you aren't in control

The simpler you keep the whole process the less uncomfortable it is.

See, I can be nice once in a while! As a guy who hates dancing but knows its a means to an end, I feel obligated to help other non-dancers!
Larry

Lakeville, MN

#594029 Sep 20, 2013

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594030 Sep 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
But when I'm out there, I just can't stop thinking I'm making a fool of myself.
I dance to the music in MY head.

Don't be afraid. Sometimes, I flash strangers because I can.

I did it at a Starbucks yesterday on the way out. Too fast for phone cameras but one guy spilled his coffee on his lap.

It's life. Enjoy it :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#594031 Sep 20, 2013
Oops, hot girl not hit girl

It doesn't look good to other women if the girl you are dancing with has a black eye! LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594032 Sep 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no!!
That must be very recent--I was there a few months ago.
Oh, well. At $1 each, Elliott's oysters are still a great value.
I know you're not much of a drinker, but the bartenders make great martinis, too. It makes walking up the hill to my hotel a real task....You know that climb, I'm sure.
LOL Yes...I know the climb...I live on one of those hills. I try to walk at least one or two of them every day as part of my cardio...believe me...it will raise your heart rate! I can not imagine doing it though after drinking...not sure that I would make it...would be afraid of rolling all the way down from 1st Ave to Alaskan Way!:-)
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#594033 Sep 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to envy Catcher's home...I am sure that you have an adorable little cottage...a white picket fence...beautiful gardens...maybe even a vegetable garden. I adore that little wishing well you have in the side garden with that lovely little swing that hangs from the old oak tree.
You must work very hard keeping looking so lovely.
Now as far as food from a dumpster...maybe you would be interested in joining the Freeganism group...I am sure that they probably have a group near you...you would enjoy the company while you are out gathering!
Oh and shrinky...once again you are forgetting to put your "God Bless" at the end of your posts.
SWEETY
YOUR talk without of deeds in practical daily life,are empty and worthless,
never be so sure of anybody whom you never saw or touch by hands in your life

you don't believe God to send you blessing,it would be blasphemy to do so?
you are not my divine sister,nor any donator to all those homelss diging food from dumpsters instead find job-they destroy own life by alcohol drugs,or vicious crimes
Normal descent humans doesn't need such need as food,
this country privide much enough federal government,church,or charities help,that everyone can have enough food to eat, to pay for small room, because even electric bills can be cover by government,

you doesn't live in real world,
you see others as fortunate, having not clue at all who they are?

question?
how much scums like you contributed for me to have white picket fence, small beautiful house,vegetable garden or pond?

how much you donated to me,to claim how rich I am?
how do you know what is my bed,who pay my bills, or how old i am???

you are simple poor cyber Liar, hipocrite,and maniac babling nonsenses,or sending reports to mods topis to ban someone ,because you don't like it?

just shut your wicked face, be shut up,if you got not any clues about others or me?
f....you little poor idiot?

wicked scums like you is plenty everywhere from government to the streets-just moral fallen menace of The Society

scums like you doesn't deserve any sincerely Gods bless?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594034 Sep 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cause it fits good?
Do these posts make me look fat?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#594036 Sep 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pier 57 has a ferris wheel. The views are fantastic, Puget Sound on one side, the city on the other.
...and on a clear day there is that gorgeous view of Mount Rainier...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#594037 Sep 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you kidding? You were still cool with RA right up until
Who are you to say when I was "still cool" w RA??
Seriously, who do you think you are? lol. Little troll.
You seem to think most posters still take you seriously..

Trust me Skombolis.. You have worn out your welcome.
You came here to wsjlm as a hateful troll.. Your very
presence screams troll.. It always has..

And it always will..
I remember we asked you to just shut the f up .. Because it was Mothers
Day 08 and you were being your obnoxious narcissistic self..

I wonder . Who do you really believe yourself to be??
Can't be good..

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#594038 Sep 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Im gonna give you some useful advice actually
1) You only think people are watching you. Or if they are it isn't for long, it's probably more just looking in general in a direction. So learn one or two moves and practice till you get comfortable. Then just do the moves over and over again. Anybody that happens to look wont see anything but someone dancing like anyone else
2) Go with a hit girl, even if just friends. It will make you more desirable to women who will figure if you can get her then you must be a good catch. And the guys will be focused on the girl. And it's almost impossible to look bad dancing with a hot girl. All you pretty much have to do is dance directly behind her. If she grinds all the better!
3) Pick a more restricted area of the dance floor, thus making anything complex not even a possibility.
4) Drink more than you normally would but not enough where you aren't in control
See, I can be nice once in a while! As a guy who hates dancing but knows its a means to an end, I feel obligated to help other non-dancers!
Awesome not mean post, Skom.

I'll be your hit girl.

If you're not sweatin it, you're not gettin it.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#594039 Sep 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher doesn't dance.
Well you missed out on it then.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#594040 Sep 20, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Nah, what's the matter Tide?
Is Bongo's say so not enough proof?
It's not any.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#594041 Sep 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Im gonna give you some useful advice actually
Ick.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#594042 Sep 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes...I know the climb...I live on one of those hills. I try to walk at least one or two of them every day as part of my cardio...believe me...it will raise your heart rate! I can not imagine doing it though after drinking...not sure that I would make it...would be afraid of rolling all the way down from 1st Ave to Alaskan Way!:-)
Yep. I climbed all the way to 6th and University, well buzzed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,482
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 18 min 1967 is calling 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 34 min Ice Man 42,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr lightbeamrider 989,757
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 4 hr Mike 2232 42
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 8 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web