Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#593920 Sep 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Marijuana laws were enacted specifically to target Latino-Americans.
YOU'RE LILY WHITE DUDE - learn to be comfortable in your skin & live with yourself....:-)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#593921 Sep 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Those straight razor can be a lethal weapon. They were popular with gangsters here in the old days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ljz5u0LlNF0XX
Hey Boots,
Yes I would agree. I would say many a throat has been sliced with one.
How are you doing Boots? Good I hope.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#593922 Sep 20, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're the one who typed "the countries that have males and females" into Topix...
I think she meant both male ads female were are being abused.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#593923 Sep 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey puppet!
My God is Jesus Christ whom I trust in for salvation.
You trust in Him.. Yet you justify portraying yourself as a vile menace online.. In His name??
Ok. Makes perfect sense?
Your behavior certainly does not further the Kingdom of God.
Shouldn't that be what's on your heart?

In case you haven't noticed.. You are the puppet.. You dance for so many here.
Good job christian.

Hopefully you won't let us all know the next time you decide to drop your pants and pleasure yourself.
. There are some things that should remain private. That's one of them.
You lack a moral filter.. don't you?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#593924 Sep 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I had maple flavoured rye 'whisky'[sic] on my cornflakes and dipped my croissants in martell brandy...and washed it all washed down with an irish coffee.
I jist "knowed" you was a Pirate!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#593925 Sep 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Did you see the pic of Mia that I put up for a little while?
I didn't. I missed it.
River Tam wrote:
She was petting her bulldog. She's hot, yes?
The bulldog?
River Tam wrote:
Even my dog likes her. He keeps looking at the bulldog as a snack, I think, but we'll work on that.
Does he think she's a hot dog too?
River Tam wrote:
Good morning, Tide. I'm happy for now !!
You deserve it. Take good care of your treasure.

:)

Location hidden

#593926 Sep 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I have to go by a new bed today, Epi.
Queen size. I like queen size.
Would you like to know why?
You sure you don't want to share a twin size?

Well, it's more practical to have the space when you need it. Actually, it's a really good idea to have that space, because if you have a little fight or disagreement, you can stay in the same bed while still being separated. On a twin size, it's all or nothing.

How much more for a King size?

Location hidden

#593927 Sep 20, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
I'm going to guess religion.
Religious folks tend to call people apostates.
They just do that because they want to do apostate exams.

Location hidden

#593928 Sep 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed at how much you guys know about each other. I have been on this thread for a while now and I had no idea that Lele was a drunk.
You guys must communicate offline because I don't recall her ever saying that she is a drunk...I must have missed it.
Well...I am not a drunk...maybe have one drink a year...but I do have an obsession for reduced fat Cheez-its...
Oh...and those peanut butter M&M's...I had to join MM Anonymous...
My name is Annie...and I am a M&M (only the peanut butter ones) addict...I haven't had a peanut butter M&M in a 152 days!
lol.
We can joke. Yet, it's disturbing to me that if I dare challenge or disagree with any of these topix Christians..
My name and character are slandered..

Makes one wonder who they truly worship?
I
believe them all to worship themselves.. No god need apply.

Location hidden

#593929 Sep 20, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. No but it fits.
I try to be straightforward and honest --at least to a point of "safe"...except when "kidding around". Perhaps some don't know the difference though.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#593930 Sep 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I grew up...it was threatened often! Most women were suppressed at that time but there were those few...that ruled the roost! LOL
I think that by the time of the fire she had lost most of her mental capacities...it was sad.
We most often think that it is the woman that receives the abuse...sometimes however...it is the man. I knew this guy once that lived under constant fear of his wife...she slept with a gun under her pillow...had threatened him more than once with it. He finally got the courage to leave her...as a result...he also lost contact with his children and grandchildren. They were the reason he had stayed with her for so long.
Yes abuse can be used by both sexes. Abuse is abuse no matter who does it. But I think mostly it’s the man who abuses the woman. Not always but most of the time the men are bigger and stronger.

It is a shame that He was afraid to go see his Children and Grandchildren. I guess he thought she would shoot him if he did.

It’s also a shame the way some people treat others. It can be a learned behavior passed down in families.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#593931 Sep 20, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You trust in Him.. Yet you justify portraying yourself as a vile menace online.. In His name??
Ok. Makes perfect sense?
Your behavior certainly does not further the Kingdom of God.
Shouldn't that be what's on your heart?
In case you haven't noticed.. You are the puppet.. You dance for so many here.
Good job christian.
Hopefully you won't let us all know the next time you decide to drop your pants and pleasure yourself.
. There are some things that should remain private. That's one of them.
You lack a moral filter.. don't you?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#593932 Sep 20, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*see river? religious*
Why would I be against a guy who was killed for telling people to love each other?
I'm not against jesus, buddha, john lennon, jfk, tupac or any other righteous dead dude.
What I stand against is something you may not understand but claiming to love jesus and treating people in an opposing manner to what he taught due to religious political man made invention definitely has something to do with it.
Thank you for am honest summation of your position. I am in agreement with it. Of course, pointing it out makes us both "enemies" of the apostates...who can't see themselves for what they are.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#593933 Sep 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I try to be straightforward and honest --at least to a point of "safe"...except when "kidding around". Perhaps some don't know the difference though.
And how has being straightforward honest and safe worked out for ya so far on this billboard? What have you learned about the subject matters philosophy and religion that you did not learn or already know from your behind the billboard offline life or from Google?

Other than writers revealing issues about they life behind the billboard which is just mostly for billboard gossip talk plus no one can verify it, or people living out they fantasy on here which is worthless trivial information, take those away---what have you gained in knowledge concerning philosophy or religion from this billboard?

Location hidden

#593934 Sep 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IzFXCoI5akAXX&feature=pla ye_embedded
I didn't click on your links John Coffey..
I am sure they must be full of Peace and Love and encouragement . After all .. You do claim to have
the Glory of the Father?
Yes?
Or no?

Location hidden

#593935 Sep 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How did God communicate with man in Eden.
And the Lord God called unto Adam and said unto him Where art thou. Genesis 3:9
Had that particular "lord" been omnipotent, he wouldn't have had to do that. He would have already "known" where "Ad(a)mu" was.
That, in itself, should make you realize that "that" lord was NOT the supreme creator at all...but a lesser deity.
Now, to expound on that, the supreme creator is not "involved with "earthly" ventures at all...that is why there were "messengers" and "watchers". Those "shimmering blue" creatures(those that Abraham is said to have immediately recognized and conversed with). Sumerian writings also confirm the same interactions of such entities.
Most likely, even those accounts were elaborately perverted in their actuality from any earlier experience that may have actually taken place.

Location hidden

#593937 Sep 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And how has being straightforward honest and safe worked out for ya so far on this billboard? What have you learned about the subject matters philosophy and religion that you did not learn or already know from your behind the billboard offline life or from Google?
Other than writers revealing issues about they life behind the billboard which is just mostly for billboard gossip talk plus no one can verify it, or people living out they fantasy on here which is worthless trivial information, take those away---what have you gained in knowledge concerning philosophy or religion from this billboard?
I think we have all learned a bit more about you..
lol..
How many imaginary points did you rack up in that last post of yours??

You topix Christians.. You feed your egos.. And to hell w humankind.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#593938 Sep 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for am honest summation of your position. I am in agreement with it. Of course, pointing it out makes us both "enemies" of the apostates...
apostate

a person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle.

adjective

abandoning a religious or political belief or principle.

Some people would describe me as "apostate"...I abandoned my faith. Why would I call you or Lucy either one my enemy???
who can't see themselves for what they are.
What am I BT? How is it that I am supposed to see myself as?

Obviously you see me as something...just exactly what is that?

Location hidden

#593939 Sep 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed at how much you guys know about each other. I have been on this thread for a while now and I had no idea that Lele was a drunk.
You guys must communicate offline because I don't recall her ever saying that she is a drunk...I must have missed it.
Well...I am not a drunk...maybe have one drink a year...but I do have an obsession for reduced fat Cheez-its...
Oh...and those peanut butter M&M's...I had to join MM Anonymous...
My name is Annie...and I am a M&M (only the peanut butter ones) addict...I haven't had a peanut butter M&M in a 152 days!
LOL!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#593940 Sep 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IzFXCoI5akAXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
You want to share a joint with LeLe...

So not only is she a drunk...you and she both smoke marijuana too...

It is legal in the state of Washington so you might want to consider moving here.

I assume it is all true...or you wouldn't be saying it...right???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 4 min Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 min Darkbolt500 22
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min River Tam 49,436
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 38 min Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 646,943
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr patsy the shared ... 23
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web