Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#593620 Sep 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>...
The reasons they find ways to slant the system and make punishments for crack ten times worse than coke is because poor people do crack and rich people do coke.....
Just like PCP and Ketamine.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#593621 Sep 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The more they can keep the lower and middle classes at war with each other, the less likely they will stop to focus on the 5% of the country that controls 95% of the wealth and start asking questions
Exactly!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#593622 Sep 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But that their opinion. You agree they can have an opinion right? Why do you think they should commit suicide for having an opinion?
The whole world would be dead if each person was to commit suicide because they have an opinion memorex--iyai!oy!
points-33,000
Are you retarded ?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#593623 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry, I should've wrote "tough" foods.
<quoted text>
Woah Woah Woah Woah ......
To further continue this conversation, please don't use words like sagital or zyglomatic. I have no idea what they mean.
<quoted text>
Just another guess, but I'd say we know it walked upright because of the shape of it's spine and the position of the skull on the spine?
I don't know if it used tools, I don't even know what it is.
I was jumping ahead of myself. Chimps and orangutans use tools like sticks, so it's not hard to imagine those ones did, too. Roughly the same brain size.

Yeah, you're right about the position of the head.

The longer forearms than chimps tells us it spent more time in the trees than chimps. So, if you picked up a forearm bone, just by looking at it you could tell this animal was a primate, lived in the trees, roughly how big it was - and if it was as big as these animals, you'd guess it was an ape and not a monkey.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#593624 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you and coming to your own conclusions, false as they may be?
As I told you earlier, I broke a windshield. There's no such thing as "assault with a deadly weapon" on a windshield.
It was a holiday weekend and the courts were closed on Monday, so Tuesday morning I was scheduled to go to court for arraignment. I went to court, sat in the cage with the rest of the guys, and that's it. My case never went before a judge, I was never arraigned.
According to the public defender, the court has 48 hours to arraign somebody. I was booked in at 9 PM on Friday, which counts as a day, then I sat in court all day on Tuesday, which counted as the second day. Since I wasn't arraigned, they had to release me.
Within a few days I was put in contact with the guy I got into a fight with and broke his windshield, settled out of court and I had his windshield repaired.
I have no criminal record.
....you're so full of sh|t your eyes are the deepest brown.

Settled out of court in a criminal case...seriously?

Literally blushing for you right now.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#593625 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between a government part which is expensive because of requirements, and government part which is expensive because of fraud.
I work directly with the GSA, I've sold them lots of toilet seats. They get a better price than you & I do, typically under $6.
There is a lot involved in operating the DoD. All the secret spy stuff that we do is funded through various channels, one of them being "overpriced materials". Ever hear of the $100,000 monitor for navy ships? It doesn't really cost that much, more like $50,000. But you can sink it in the ocean or drop it offa cliff and it'll still work.
Most of the DoD's shit is proprietary, meaning its very very expensive.
The pentagon used to be notorious for overspending and ridiculous amounts for basic items. I don't know about other areas.

I agree that there are legitimate expenses that are costly. But Google ..100 million pentagon unreturned airline tickets

Then ask yourself why this wasn't major news? How many people heard of this? I wanna say it was like ten years ago but still

Or Google..ex pentagon employees abused credit cards

Or billions unaccounted for in Iraq aid from u.s. government

There is a reason there are news stories about food stamps and not this other stuff never hits mainstream media

I know you don't support scamming on any level either. But just saying I think if people fully understood how much more is skimmed off the too then off the bottom their anger would be directed elsewhere

Jmo anyway

Some stable somewhere

#593626 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "race" may not exist biologically, but it does exist phonetically.
Any sound you make exists phonentically. You're not making any big claims here.
"Race, creed, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc."
If you prefer, in future dialogues I can use the word "black" instead of "race" just for you.
And please, stop accusing me of pedantry.
Because you do it too.
It's not pedantic to dismiss race through biology. It means you can't talk about blacks or whites being inherently different from one another, or different in the genes. That leaves you with one option - environment. In humans, that entails development, culture and society.

Some stable somewhere

#593627 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
D'oH!
Well played, sir.
Well played.
Sir, huh?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#593628 Sep 19, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my personal opinion of you, for what it's worth.
I find you super intelligent in your chosen field, no doubt about it........ but I think you are stuck in the middle of what the Universe is really all about.
I think that you are missing the bigger picture.
There is a real beginning and a real end but you are totally stuck in the material middle.
You are great for a material world debate but spiritual debates which this should be about leave you confused.
And that's a compliment, trust me.:)
where is your explanations? where have you offered anything different (understanding) from paranoia and desire?

Some stable somewhere

#593629 Sep 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And if someone was drunk and abusing you, you would stand there, not defend yourself and say thank you dear??? Yeal right.
Believe it or not. Your believing or not has nothing to do with it being true or not.
Not at all. When you add more to the story, it becomes more real. Still, she must not have hit him all that hard - and I hope they got a divorce after that.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#593630 Sep 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded ?
By coming to this christian forum every day, mocking God, and blaspheming the Lord Jesus Christ, you are merely damning your lost soul deeper and deeper into the bottomless pit the Holy Bible calls HELL. But you are too stup id and blind to REALIZE that.

Some stable somewhere

#593631 Sep 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people do not know the meaning of abuse. Matter fact they would stamp approval upon it. Verbally or physically.
Good example is what is going on overseas right now in some of the counties with both female and males. Seems life has very little value for some too.
Some would like to lay the blame at regilion door step but truth is just a repeat of the Holy Bible all over again just in a different time frame. And the blame game continues as it always has. And people wonder why there is a division of the wheat and the tares in this world. When most finally awake they find they lost the very best things that walked into their lives with love in the heart. Cause they just dust of sandels and quietly walk away. Just my opinion.
... all countries have both males and females.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#593632 Sep 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Any sound you make exists phonentically. You're not making any big claims here.
<quoted text>
It's not pedantic to dismiss race through biology. It means you can't talk about blacks or whites being inherently different from one another, or different in the genes. That leaves you with one option - environment. In humans, that entails development, culture and society.
Who R U?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#593633 Sep 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you produce any? Can you show me a post of Hiding being inappropriate to somebody that hadn't already been disrespectful of her?
Yes I could. She may not be like me for instance and say something nasty but like I said she probably does not realize how insulting she is to people. She likes to tell people what theyre thinking and what she says theyre saying. Its lonely at the top
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#593634 Sep 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The more they can keep the lower and middle classes at war with each other, the less likely they will stop to focus on the 5% of the country that controls 95% of the wealth and start asking questions
there is from the time of mankind existency,
always minority of rulers wera and are horible scare of little masses of this earth,
in those 95% is horrible power of descructions, and this minority knows this and danger hanging on their heads,
they try to ridicule,take freedom,guns,weapons, call them insane,sick,psychopths,destroy jobs.food,lies

BUT END ALWAYS IS BLOODY AND DESTRUCTIVE RENEW THIS FACE OF THE EARTH,
I see this from Bible as call past thousand years for new heaven new earth,
finality is going to be Armagedon last bloody war with God and His natural forces,
and there is nobody winner
BUT TRUE REALITY OF ETERNAL NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH? AFTER DESCTRUCTION OF THOSE OLD THINGS INFESTING THIS EARTH,HUMANKIND,AND THEIR DAILY STROUGLES AGAINST GOD BY PAST AGES TILL TODAY

BIBLE DESCRIBE THIS STOUGLE OF HUMANS AND CONQUEST TO BE THE BEST,
BY END IS VERY MISERABLE?

Some stable somewhere

#593635 Sep 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
If O.J. Simpson wasn't rich and famous his trial would have lasted less than a week and he would be doing life without parole right now.
Black friends tell me he was the first black person to get away with murder b/c he had money - shocking to the whites, they say, who have experienced that kind of elitism before.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#593636 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You just confirmed what I wrote to River a few minutes ago, that I was referring to specific people, not blacks in general - as Catcher claimed.
"There's gotta be a breaking point sometime, there's gotta be harsher punishments for criminals like those filthy monkeys."
Did you watch the video? They were acting like animals, like monkeys.
Actually, they were worse. I apologize to the monkeys out there...
I do not accept your spin.
The comment was a racial slur.

Your comments now are mere hubris, that you like to prove that you can reverse the meaning of anything with post declaration apologetic.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#593637 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No one could be "targeted" if they didn't commit any crimes. I committed no crimes as a youth, neither have my kids. There's no way any 'oppressor' could target them, poor or not.
I can't speak to the coke/crack comment, I'm unfamiliar with that debate.
I also don't understand what status quo you're referring to. Just because a person is poor gives them no justifiable right to commit crimes. ESPECIALLY to those that are repeat offenders.
I'm out for da night.
Stay strong, brother.
By "targeted" I mean a legislative effort to make punishments harder for crimes more likely to be commuted by the poor and the systematic effort to focus on and charge some crimes over others because they know the defendant is likely to be poor.

Plus going after violent crime makes the public happy

But how much white collar crime is committed and gotten away with because nobody is even looking in that direction? Heck half the thieves help put the people who could charge them or prevent them from being charged in the office they hold.

Yet white collar crimes destroy hundreds and thousands of lives. Which is worse, one violent assault or insider trading? Yet insider trading causes people to go broke. Or white collar crimes that destroy pensions? And what about what we can't track like the guy who loses his entire life savings and eats his gun?

Just some food for thought anyway

(T) Peace
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#593638 Sep 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be a gay theist, I have no issues.
ANSWER what Facebook you can contact me,great Prince Helmut?

other way You are simple Liar, and elitists idiot-shoe cleaner of Prince Helmut von Yungingen Pipke

Some stable somewhere

#593639 Sep 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like PCP and Ketamine.
The ketamine abusers are all becoming incontinent. Turns out ketamine is a powerful bladder cell toxin.

Oops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Prestige times ten 3,810
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min confrinting with ... 654,010
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 57 min Bewithme 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 64,059
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 6 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 6 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web