Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#593392 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
<quoted text>
Absolute bullshit.
More blacks commit crimes per capita than whites. Period.
Why? I don't know. But I know that's a fact.
Blame it on education or poverty or whatever, just don't blame an individual's bad judgement, right?
pffft.
Wait. In what way would a black individual's judgement be worse than a white person's?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#593393 Sep 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure that you are a great factory grunt. We each were drawn to our destiny by our talents and proclivities.
Could be

Your destiny was Mexico

You couldn't have strived for a second-world country?

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593394 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Ya, I know.
I think too many people see "corporal punishment" or "spanking" and instantly convert it to "abuse" in their mind.
There's a difference, a huge difference.
BenAdam wrote:
Yes. That is why PA banned the practice in schools in 2005.
The world is slowly becoming civilized. You bronze-agers are being left behind. Thank God!
In what way do you consider ignorance and misconception to be "civilized"?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#593395 Sep 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you dishonest and not to be believed or trusted.
???

But wait...Something has got to be wrong with you!

I see this site as one big fantastical virtual video game--and you write to me that I'm dishonest and not to be believed or trusted?

Like I would give a flying 2 flips what made up fantasy internet personas on a fantasy site thought about me another made up fantasy internet persona??

oy!lol!

You keep showing the depth of your delusions and it quite hilarious! iyai!

Points to me-154,000. Points off your writings 'Zero' your writing so stark crazy and delusional!

Location hidden

#593396 Sep 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely and utterly wrong and the justice department has been working hard for a long time to educate you to the fact that you're wrong.
I suppose it hasn't permeated your dense racist skull yet.
He is absolutely correct

Per tit is extremely disproportionate

And not just being in the system where who is targeted and what crimes and who can afford attorneys play a much larger role as far as who is actually incarcerated, blacks absolutely do commit many more violent crimes per capita

That's fact

But if the same environmental and social conditions were recreated, including past slavery leading to future breakdowns and institutional racism, any race would see the same numbers

That is not letting an entire race off the hook. Many have failed to keep the families together,the communities together, and to look out for one another. That's how poor ethic groups rise from the ashes. Instead many of the kids are educated on the street and not in schools and are not taught right from wrong or given a life to enough about that it matters to them

If we attack the problem at the source, we will see drastic improvement. But people have to carry their own weight too.

Its a complicated problem woven in the societal fabric of America. There is no easy answer. But pretending the problem doesn't exist or isn't as bad does no good either. The problem is bad. But how did it get that way? And how can we change it should the focus. There is a lot of blame to go around

Location hidden

#593397 Sep 19, 2013
Edit:

Don't know what happened there

Should have said "per capita" not "per tit"

Location hidden

#593398 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated, thank you.
Yes, I try to keep my racism in check. It's gotten a lot easier over the years, I have to admit.
How about this: "Create enough hunger and you'll have crime".
It's still hard to justify, because most crime isn't about getting some food...
I think what you probably have the most problem with is that people are making excuses (or it seems like excuses to you) for immorality

Some of younger kids are immoral as all get out

But there really a lot of sociological factors that go into that

I'm not saying these acts aren't immoral. I'm not saying blacks aren't disproportionately involved in violent crime. What I am saying is it is not because they are black. People aren't genetically immoral because of skin color

So be offended at what you see. Be disgusted at the lack of humanity. Be repulsed by the crime and the criminal if need be. But not because of his skin color. That isn't even a factor. It just seems like it is. Its because a generation wasn't taught anything about morals, they weren't educated, they weren't able to live in safe areas, and thus the cycle of violence and survival and immorality repeats itself.

I've lived on the streets. I've lived in abandoned rooms in housing projects. I was safer as a white man living among blacks then I was around many whites. I have seen some scummy, scummy white people. Its about what's on the inside, not the outside

Skin color plays no bigger a role than hair color in the reality of things as to what turned a person into what they are

Location hidden

#593399 Sep 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"What was false? Well, as a matter of fact, is it not a fact that the per-capita crime rate among blacks is higher than whites? What is false here?"
— Brit Hume, reporter and commentator, Fox News Sunday, October 02, 2005.
LOL now I see where you're coming from.
Not just per-captia crime but violent crime

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#593400 Sep 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Many people believe that writer. I hear it all over the world, I know.
Many people believe although they reject Yeshua the Christ as the only acceptable path to YHWH God Almighty. And Yeshua Himself say no one can get to God the father except through Him Yeshua.
Yet--millions of people all over this world believe they will have a much better time being accepted by God/Allah/Jehovah than the Christian simply because they hate Christianity and reject or hate Yeshua the Christ.
Nothing you can do with people like that except leave them to test that theory when they meet they Maker
[QUOTE who="waaasssuuup"] <quoted text>
when you're right you're right!
but look the other way please, when i give em a lil something back every once in a while, would you bro/sis?:)
~~grin~~

shhhhh--lol I love to stick it to them to writer, so I all for you giving them back a lil something once in a while LOL.

Thing is though lately they making it so easy to stick and poke them--I starting to feel bad sometimes. But it feel good to stick them iyai!--pray for me. lol.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#593401 Sep 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely and utterly wrong and the justice department has been working hard for a long time to educate you to the fact that you're wrong.
For an atheist cuckold lush you sure are obstreperous about 3/5ths of a man.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#593402 Sep 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. In what way would a black individual's judgement be worse than a white person's?
As an academic smug smug felcher you should know this.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#593403 Sep 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, way to wrack those points up. Here's your reward:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/...
I decide the reward for my points, not you! it's my game lol.

Points-89,000.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#593404 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
<quoted text>
Absolute bullshit.
More blacks commit crimes per capita than whites. Period.
Why? I don't know. But I know that's a fact.
Blame it on education or poverty or whatever, just don't blame an individual's bad judgement, right?
pffft.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.ht...
Do read it "ALL".
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#593405 Sep 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be
Your destiny was Mexico
You couldn't have strived for a second-world country?
:)
Why not Canada ?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Some stable somewhere

#593406 Sep 19, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my personal opinion of you, for what it's worth.
I find you super intelligent in your chosen field, no doubt about it........ but I think you are stuck in the middle of what the Universe is really all about.
I think that you are missing the bigger picture.
There is a real beginning and a real end but you are totally stuck in the material middle.
You are great for a material world debate but spiritual debates which this should be about leave you confused.
And that's a compliment, trust me.:)
That's kind of you.

Mind is brain.

“what are you talking about you”

schlappington, by god

#593407 Sep 19, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
jebus & hims pap paw gawd mayds ah deel four yuns evurlastin sole

hims shudnt luvs yuns, butt hims duz ........ that wat mayksit sow speschul....... aint no uthur religun ina the werld gawts ah gawd willin two dew that kynda sheet four thems. itz ah free gift(no strings ahtached).... tayk it ore leev it ......mayks no differunce two anywon butt yuns, jebus & hims pappaw gawd ...... ol coot aint seed no advantuge in knot akseptun thems gift
*shrug*

frig my lifes

Location hidden

#593408 Sep 19, 2013
Edit RR

I would also add it is not just what they aren't being taught but what they are

Look at the hip-hop subculture

"F- the police"

"Pimp those ho's"

"stack paper to the ceiling"

"street cred"

"sipping on gin and juice"

Many of the urban youth are being indoctrinated into a culture of lies. They are being taught that getting locked up in a cage is a rite of passage and a source of pride. A milestone for becoming a man. They are being taught the ends justify the means. They are being taught to marginalize women. They are being taught to 'get yours' no matter what the cost.

Its hard enough for a kid to learn right from wrong and get a proper education and be safe and get a good job and earn a decent living as it is when nobody is teaching them correctly. But when people are glamorizing the very things that are destroying them, it becomes next to impossible.

Again, this isn't an excuse but an explanation. Some are very immoral. And if someone committed a violent act against my family my attitude would be "so you were dealt a bad hand, boo-hoo, off to prison with you)

That's just being honest

But objectively I know we got to turn this thing around. I know the culpability the country had in starting this process. And the desire for some at the top to see it continue to maintain the status quo

Some people are beyond help. Its sad to say but probably true. We gotta get to the ones that aren't and teach them better

Location hidden

#593409 Sep 19, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Why not Canada ?
Personally if i had to move to a different country, Canada would be up there on the list

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#593410 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ya, I know.
I think too many people see "corporal punishment" or "spanking" and instantly convert it to "abuse" in their mind.
There's a difference, a huge difference.
<quoted text>
In what way do you consider ignorance and misconception to be "civilized"?
You are the one who is ignorant and full of misconceptions.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593411 Sep 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You say I'm wrong and it's so?

LMMFAO!

Ok, old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min Aussie Kev 2,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min X Pendable 183,219
Gays snapchat usernames 10 min Yoshi_004 21
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min here 64,605
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Rosa_Winkel 106,608
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 973,952
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 1 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 654,408
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,952
More from around the web