“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#593225 Sep 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. That is when the comment about race was made
Most of this though has been centered around his wife and kid and the comments made like a year ago.
If Catcher really believed RR was this terrible person that physically adults women and children like he has been labeling RR as recently and claiming that is why he has such disdain for him, why have I seen hundreds of civil interactions between them from the time of the original comments and just recently?
That's why I am not buying this
Not speaking for anyone else but I rub will rub his nose in it until he stops minimizing his racist and misogynist attitudes. "I'm not as bad as him" doesn't wash with me, I think you know why. Yep, that is a big bias of mine.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593226 Sep 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, it's quite laughable, your last two posts. Quite clearly you're not against calling me names.
You have, in the past, told me I wasn't a scientist, didn't know anything, and on and on. And you say such things without knowing anything about science.
Here you are, demonstrating how above calling me an idiot you are. Well done.
Yep. She just called you a simpleton.

She's playing the "I didn't use those exact words" game. She must have learned that from RR.

I get the feeling Serah is about 14 years old.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593227 Sep 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point was that medication manipulates mood.
I can testify to that. Performing that experiment at the moment.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#593228 Sep 18, 2013
Edit HFY

What drug specifically are you saying will produce rage?

How would you measure the quantifiable difference in rage

And is this the only way to measure rage? If we get a controlled environment, drug the test subject, and read the EKG results?

If so I think it would be pretty understandable that someone would say rage can't be measured as most people would assume by observable behavior that occurs naturally

But I still an not following how it can be MEASURED. Knowing what part of the brain it affects doesn't tell us the level of rage. That had to be from additional information that just location right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#593229 Sep 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I am trying to find out how many Christians have anything worthwhile as a result of their beliefs.
I have only found a small number of them. I respect them a great deal.
I have found that the majority of people calling themselves Christians here are no better, and in many cases far worse, morally and ethically than the non-Christians here.
Oh hell Ben I already seen you naked as a j bird with the night vision glass. You was wondering around with not clue as to where you were. You no got the power to look into others minds. lol.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#593230 Sep 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Just like we put up with reading theories that we know are going to change.... it's easy, don't take any notice of them until it is true representation and fact.
I was reading the words around you avatar. Would you find this interesting?

http://phys.org/news/2013-09-scientists-cosmi...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593231 Sep 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your too old to cut the mustard any longer.
But Babes I still got what I was born with. lol.
You are over 50 and haven't gone through menopause yet ?

ROFLMAO

It's another miracle of Christ!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593232 Sep 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell Ben I already seen you naked as a j bird with the night vision glass. You was wondering around with not clue as to where you were. You no got the power to look into others minds. lol.
Are you peeping on me with Doctor Reality ?

"Let your fingers do the walking" Ma Bell

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#593233 Sep 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried laxatives?
Maybe "Apples" is a typo.

Location hidden

#593234 Sep 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are over 50 and haven't gone through menopause yet ?
ROFLMAO
It's another miracle of Christ!
LOL I see someone else here laughing at you other than me.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593235 Sep 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit HFY
What drug specifically are you saying will produce rage?...
PCP, Ketamine, testosterone and several steroids.

Location hidden

#593236 Sep 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for anyone else but I rub will rub his nose in it until he stops minimizing his racist and misogynist attitudes. "I'm not as bad as him" doesn't wash with me, I think you know why. Yep, that is a big bias of mine.
I understand

But you guys gave never really gotten along

Plus I'm sure the old comments from a year ago or whenever they are from exactly would be new information to you

I'm curious how Catcher can have a civil relationship with someone for a year, at times even bordering on friendly, and then suddenly claim he thinks so poorly of him for things he has known about for a long time that never caused such animosity

That is why I believe his moral outrage to be feigned here as it is part of done other agenda. Even if the agenda is he no longer likes RR, his moral objections over the last events don't ring true based on their history

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593237 Sep 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading the words around you avatar. Would you find this interesting?
http://phys.org/news/2013-09-scientists-cosmi...
Shhhhhh!

They're not ready.

Baby steps!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#593238 Sep 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. That is when the comment about race was made
Most of this though has been centered around his wife and kid and the comments made like a year ago.
If Catcher really believed RR was this terrible person that physically adults women and children like he has been labeling RR as recently and claiming that is why he has such disdain for him, why have I seen hundreds of civil interactions between them from the time of the original comments and just recently?
That's why I am not buying this
I don't know what Catcher thinks. RR just recently admitted to his racism and misogyny. I pointed it out to him not long after he started posting. Not on this thread. I don't remember how long ago but it's probably been close to a year. It was evident. He would just say something about it being a joke.

I don't dislike RR. I dislike racism and misogyny. Hopefully, he has better understanding of Asian females now. Mostly because of HFY but I like to think that I might help that too. I can't speak of other races.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#593239 Sep 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I understand
But you guys gave never really gotten along
Plus I'm sure the old comments from a year ago or whenever they are from exactly would be new information to you
I'm curious how Catcher can have a civil relationship with someone for a year, at times even bordering on friendly, and then suddenly claim he thinks so poorly of him for things he has known about for a long time that never caused such animosity
That is why I believe his moral outrage to be feigned here as it is part of done other agenda. Even if the agenda is he no longer likes RR, his moral objections over the last events don't ring true based on their history
Do you think RR is a Poe ?

Location hidden

#593240 Sep 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
When she writes, I learn.
When I learn, that's a good thing.
I'm uneducated but I have skills. One time I made a Spaghettio come out of my friend's nose just by saying something while she was eating. It was cool.
LOL

But did she eat it again is the question?

Location hidden

#593241 Sep 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you peeping on me with Doctor Reality ?
"Let your fingers do the walking" Ma Bell
Now you done it Doctor Reality gonna fix you.
No peeping to it you been running around naked forever
and everyone on this thread got your measurments.lol
Ma Bell hell, I can hear you huffin in the wind. lol.

Location hidden

#593242 Sep 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point was that medication manipulates mood.
Her point was manipulating mood was something she personally didn't find unethical

That's fine. It's subjective anyway.

But I think there is clearly a difference between medicating to try to help and medicating to enrage

You said yourself such tests would be unethical

It's no big deal to me either way as I'm not concerned about the ethical implications as we aren't actually going to see this through. I am more interested in whether it is possible to quantifiable measure emotion

Location hidden

#593243 Sep 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
But did she eat it again is the question?
I thinking: yep she recycled it. Too darn young to know any better. lol You know what they say eat the first one if you like it try another cause second time around is always the best lol.

Location hidden

#593244 Sep 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
PCP, Ketamine, testosterone and several steroids.
Although admittedly drugging the year subject wasn't one of the methods I thought might be used, it does still go to my point

These studies don't carry over into the real world very well. If the only way to measure human emotion is to drug the crap out of an animal to the point of chemically induced rage then not sure what it tells us.

Although right now I'm hearing how to induce rage. I wanna know how we measure it.

I certainly don't claim to have even abased comprehension when compared to HFY. But I definitely can tell if I haven't been shown how its being measures. So far it's just been about inducing the emotion and isolating the part of the brain that responds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former NH gov.: Obama is 'inciting' birthers wi... 4 min caesar 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Sherlayne 579,488
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Paul Porter1 818,501
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min RADEKT 270,217
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 54 min Jolly 24,065
Will Satan, fallen demons, and lost human be i... 1 hr giddy up 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr monu top ggn 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr River Tam 2,054
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web