Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#592617 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!!
And you accuse me of pedantry?!
Abort.
a. To terminate (a pregnancy) by abortion.
b. To cause the expulsion of (an embryo or fetus) by abortion.
c. To undergo the abortion of (an embryo or fetus).
d. To miscarry (an embryo or fetus).
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...
Yes, that is what I wrote. Can't you read? Your definition utterly agrees with everything I wrote. Here, my words again:
Yes, and you misapplied the word "abort" to the word "baby." You can't abort babies. Babies are what you have after infants. You can't even abort infants. Infants are what you get after a neonate. You can't abort neonates, that's what you get when the fetus is born. You can abort fetuses, though.
The only reason to misapply the words is to attempt manipulation.
Now...what don't you understand here? The definition you provided is exactly in agreement with my words - 100%.

Someone is so desperate to attack me they can't read properly. Who could it be? Maybe RR! Oh, yes, it's RR! A-boo-boo-boo! A-boo-boo boo! Who's a cute boy? Who's a widdle, iddy biddy cutesy boy? It's RR! Yes you are, yes you are! A-boo-boo-boo! A-boo-boo boo!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#592618 Sep 17, 2013
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS HIS AND HER BUSINESS
to buy anything what they wish to use it in their private live,
not your wet long sleazy pflegm and red long nose sticking in someone familiy their businesess??????????
You silly, wicked son of Satan!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#592619 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no problem. Just doing my part to help you understand science.
WHAT SCIENCE?
farts from your mouth??

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Some stable somewhere

#592620 Sep 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell the difference between abuse and love.
We know.
He just claimed that science couldn't measure rage and love - aside from how utterly stupid that statement is, it's pretty interesting that he chose those two opposites...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#592621 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you can't understand what "proper translation" means.
Stop whining.
you do not have the authority to rewrite the christian bible

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Some stable somewhere

#592622 Sep 17, 2013
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have to claim
yea
you are troll and idiot babling same insanities every day-so called red elitists from communist party chamber of Seoul.N.Korea
Hey, you wanna be facebook friends? We could farm together!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592623 Sep 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BT
I don't think it is suggesting someone be disingenuous or obedient selectively.
I think when it says to put your heart on it is simply a way of giving a reminder.
Just like...
Matthew 6:21
"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
....doesn't mean your heart is literally there and not in the chest cavity
I'm not being sarcastic. I am just making the point that the more someone knows the bible the more they get used to how each writer writes and his own idiosyncrasies and use of imagery or metaphorical speech
(T) Peace
Ya...Ok. Mat. 6:21 is the short meaning of what I stated(explained in more detail).
:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#592624 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you spend your....time....in hell doing....since you'll have ALL OF ETERNITY to do....whatever there will BE...to do...IN HELL....after you die, having REJECTED the KING who DIED FOR YOU...at the Holy Cross of Calvary??! IS AN ETERNITY IN HELL WHAT YOU WANT,K-A-R-L?!!!! IS IT??!! You leave this world, THIS CURRENT WORLD, without the Holy Blood of Christ Almighty covering your SINS!!!...and you'll find out...just how FOOLISH you were, KARL..
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#592625 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you wanna be facebook friends? We could farm together!
prince Helmut and his blue blood,doesn't allow him to deal with peasants,and low class of elitists rosen from the mud of russian revolution 1917

prince Helmut is great grand son of Habsburg Austria -Hungary -Bohemia royal family of Kaiser Joseph 2
and his blue blood,and high separate individuality doesn't allow to deal with poor scums, idiots atheist,and covered rascists by their lies-
We suggest you are one of them,
madamoisellee HFY Pee Pee

You have to at first earn credits as shoe Putzer for prince helmut and his princesin Kunegunda Zosia
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#592626 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he got more authority from you,
you even doesn't have permit to open your worthless mouths without of natural teeth- pull out plastic protese and your mouth will look like old vagina
sesh
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#592627 Sep 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You silly, wicked son of Satan!
you too, only bastard son of satan?
dork,Bozo,and disciple of nation of islam?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#592628 Sep 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What will you spend your....time....in hell doing....since you'll have ALL OF ETERNITY to do....whatever there will BE...to do...IN HELL....after you die, having REJECTED the KING who DIED FOR YOU...at the Holy Cross of Calvary??! IS AN ETERNITY IN HELL WHAT YOU WANT,K-A-R-L?!!!! IS IT??!! You leave this world, THIS CURRENT WORLD, without the Holy Blood of Christ Almighty covering your SINS!!!...and you'll find out...just how FOOLISH you were, KARL..
it looks you already in hell ,keeping busy and preparing places for atheistic pigs and scums like you,you poor baffon?

hush hush I rebuke you satan,go back to your filthy places??
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#592629 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you misapplied the word "abort" to the word "baby." You can't abort babies. Babies are what you have after infants. You can't even abort infants. Infants are what you get after a neonate. You can't abort neonates, that's what you get when the fetus is born. You can abort fetuses, though.
The only reason to misapply the words is to attempt manipulation.
Rolling eyes. Or is that seye gnillor, who cares.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#592630 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
He just claimed that science couldn't measure rage and love - aside from how utterly stupid that statement is, it's pretty interesting that he chose those two opposites...
How would science measure rage and love?

They are emotions

One could try to take an educated guess based on actions but all it would be is a guess.

An assault would probably be considered by most to be an indicator of less rage than a murder but that isn't necessarily true. Someone can be capable of killing dispassionately while another may be enraged during an assault

Someone might hug someone they hate for appearances.

Someone might love someone they marry less than sunrise else who is dating someone.

There may be some situations where distinguishing between the two is somewhat common sense but even that isn't a guarantee. And as far as measuring an emotion I don't see how anyone could quantify the degree.

What exactly do you mean when you say the two can be measured?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#592631 Sep 17, 2013
I skipped forward. I had too much going on today to try and catch up.

Location hidden

#592632 Sep 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
<quoted text>
You're missing every other reason.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
<quoted text>
I've burned hundreds of books. I never suppressed any knowledge. Can you figure out why that is, or do I need to explain it, like I would to a five year old?
<quoted text>
How much do you know about resource management?
Books require exponentially more resources to produce and maintain than a digital copy.
<quoted text>
It's just fabric.
Destroying a symbolic object does nothing to what the object represents. You could only offend irrational people. I might even consider such a thing a healthy exercise. This irrationality is damaging.
Have you ever burned, destroyed, or otherwise disposed of any copy of a any creative work? You aren't allowed to say "no" if you make your wife do it.
Your original statement was thoughtless. The true value of a book is not in the paper it's printed on. Even if every copy of a book was destroyed, if people have read that book, the value of it will be maintained.
If you went to a small village with only minimal resources, and burned down their only library, you would be doing something wrong, but for several reasons. Destroying one of millions of copies of a book that you own is no more wrong than throwing away a newspaper.
ya, and the other thing;
how in hell are you going to get a book to burn, when it already has been urinated upon?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#592633 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturnalia
the solstice
jesus is merely the most recent iteration of the sun god.
Nope.

Jesus was a Jew.

"Christ" is the Sun God of the pagan religion AKA Christianity. Paul is the proxy High Priest.

Location hidden

#592634 Sep 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya...Ok. Mat. 6:21 is the short meaning of what I stated(explained in more detail).
I'm not sure if we are agreeing

Or

Agreeing to disagree

LOL

It's cool either way

Location hidden

#592635 Sep 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Many people believe that writer. I hear it all over the world, I know.
Many people believe although they reject Yeshua the Christ as the only acceptable path to YHWH God Almighty. And Yeshua Himself say no one can get to God the father except through Him Yeshua.
Yet--millions of people all over this world believe they will have a much better time being accepted by God/Allah/Jehovah than the Christian simply because they hate Christianity and reject or hate Yeshua the Christ.
Nothing you can do with people like that except leave them to test that theory when they meet they Maker.
if they keep their immoral hate to themselves, on can ignore them.

Location hidden

#592636 Sep 17, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
I skipped forward. I had too much going on today to try and catch up.
I will catch you up on everything you missed that you need to know....

.......ok you are all caught up:)

Good to see ya HFN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 48,883
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 646,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Ooogah Boogah 971,718
opinions needed 1 hr mannersmom 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,072
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,267
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 2 hr A human being 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web