Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#592601 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct on both accounts.
I've never stated anything about 'babies vs unborn babies'. I generally stay out of the abortion topic, it's just too heated to get in the middle of. I am pro-choice but I wouldn't recommend that anyone get an abortion. I just can't see a justifiable reason to force someone into not having a choice in their own life.
I have also never stated that its ok to hit babies. I HAVE stated that I disciplined my own sons starting at about 6 months of age.
I'm pro-abortion. I think cheap abortion should be used instead of birth control, as per the Catholic's.

Some stable somewhere

#592602 Sep 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been posting here recently.
I just couldn't bear the nausea I felt reading your filth.
But I checked out the past two days, and I'm here to congratulate and express my appreciation for those who have been exposing you for the human garbage you are:
You are an admitted (and proud, or "comfortable") racist.
You are an admitted misogynist.
You are a baby smacker.
You whack your wife (for hitting you first; then that story didn't sell, so you changed it to a bite).
You spend your "work day" posting interminably.
You announce to all when you have anal sex with your wife (due to a visit from "aunt flow").
You lie and lie and lie again (sorry, you get caught in "word jumbles").
With all this, you profess to be a Christian.
I have rarely run into a lowlife like you. I have pity for those who have to live with you. My sense is that your wife is enduring the life of an abused spouse--abused physically and emotionally--and I predict she won't take it forever; sooner or later, hopefully sooner, she will leave.
In the meantime, my gratitude to the posters who have been smoking you out, especially Mr. C, Tide and Scar.
Now don't get angry. Remember to take that deep breath.
You disgusting piece of crap.
I protest! I don't even have a wife!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#592603 Sep 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!lol! true thing writer.
You see how "it aint necessarily so" run to his defense yesterday when that Idiot got trapped in his own writings and contradicting himself. LOL
Thing I wonder is how these half dead atheists look up to an obvious stunted idiot like Yosemite.
Is because I think their insecurity is worse iyai! they in really bad shape.
this is apparently a "fantasy thread" you are imagining the other players. They are fantases like your god.

Some stable somewhere

#592604 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again.
Hey, no problem. Just doing my part to help you understand science.

Some stable somewhere

#592605 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I always confuse vicious and viscous.
I was thinking about posting both.

Some stable somewhere

#592606 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ego?!
Pffft. You wanna hear about ego?
Earlier today, I sent mrs RR a text, told her to get more beer.
She just called and asked if she didn't have to.
WTF?
Women.
Well, you'd have to write her a note saying that it's ok for someone her age to buy you alcohol.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592607 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ego?!
Pffft. You wanna hear about ego?
Earlier today, I sent mrs RR a text, told her to get more beer.
She just called and asked if she didn't have to.
WTF?
Women.
Geeze. It's yer poor methods of tact an communication that causes all yer prollems silly.
Here...listen up...next time do this...

"Hi baby...it's been a real rough day, an think'n of you is what got me through it all.
Ya know what would be the perfect end of all this hardship? Com'n home to the best thing that ever happened in my life, and then shar'n a toast to it all with my favorite drink(that I know will be on the fridge)....look'n forward to it all when I finally get home."

Not jist "Git more beer".

Location hidden

#592608 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
It's the truth.
<quoted text>
O_o
Where'd that come from?
Incorrect.
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
You misunderstand. Again.
<quoted text>
O_o
In what way do you consider me "gods people"?
I'm one person, not people.
Derp.
"I'm one person, not people."

ya, your political capital is spent, the honeymoon is over

time for misrepresentation.

I am waiting for that new persona,...what will it be next.

another cowardly unemployed collection plate recipient?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#592609 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that sums up you nicely! You absolutely do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (when you're whining about discrimination against yourself), 6 - we all do 6, 7 with your intermittent jokes.
Thanks. So you're claiming to be a troll?
you don't have to claim
yea
you are troll and idiot babling same insanities every day-so called red elitists from communist party chamber of Seoul.N.Korea

Some stable somewhere

#592610 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Negative.
There is no evidence of extraterrestrial life, but you believe there is.
What did I write? Let's check:

"The point is, our biological science predicts that, if similar conditions to the early Earth exist on other plants, we should expect the similar outcome of life. Do I believe in life elsewhere? It's more like a prediction - there are billions and billions of planets. At least a few of them must have had conditions similar to Earth, and there is probably life on them."

Do you believe you honestly represented what I wrote here? I don't.
There is no evidence that a "gut feeling" works, but you believe it does.
No evidence?

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/7598397

"The surgeon's 'gut feeling' upon completion of a major procedure was a good indicator of the post-operative course of the patient."

another:

http://diggy.ruc.dk/bitstream/1800/6749/1/The...
There is no scientific evidence that love or rage are real, only the interpretation of how we see them. But you believe.
See? We all have beliefs, even the elite.
What??? Utterly false. Only someone entirely lacking an education in science would make such a claim.

I have personally altered the brains of rats in their amygdala and septum pelucidum to cause uncontrollable rage. We know exactly what brain areas are involved in anger control and we know exactly how to manipulate them. You can manipulate them in both animals and humans (there's no qualitative difference here).

In fact, we can put a chip into brains that switches on or off rage. That's pretty easy - it was first done 30 years ago.

Oh, sorry, 46 years ago:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j....

Just a question: where do you get off making ridiculously ignorant statements about our state of scientific knowledge when you don't have the first clue about anything science?

Do you fail to realize how poorly this paints you? Do you not understand how easy it is to mock your learning when you make authoritative statements on subjects you have absolutely no idea of?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#592611 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you'd have to write her a note saying that it's ok for someone her age to buy you alcohol.
THIS IS HIS AND HER BUSINESS
to buy anything what they wish to use it in their private live,
not your wet long sleazy pflegm and red long nose sticking in someone familiy their businesess??????????

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#592612 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Nazis burned books.
You burn books.
That is all.
Acts 19:18-20: "And many that believed, came and confessed and shewed their deeds. Many of them also which used curious arts, brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed."

In the 1950s several books by William Reich were ordered to be burned in the U.S. under judicial orders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_burning#His...

Operation Book Burn: Pentagon Buys Thousands of New Book To Destroy Them
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/09/27/operatio...

Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/...

"Inexpensive, non-toxic and unpatentable natural healing methods have never been seriously or honestly evaluated by the AMA-FDA pharmaceutical-dominated medical establishment. Instead, policemen have been called in to simply arrest and jail the offending practitioners, seize their files, mailing lists, lab equipment and other property, burn their books, and otherwise trample the US Constitution into the dirt."
http://www.orgonelab.org/fda.htm

To add to the injustice of book burning, although I didn't burn them, I just downloaded many copies of religious texts, and promptly sent them to Recycle Bin.

Location hidden

#592613 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For everyone in the modern world, Jesus IS the reason for Christmas.
Saturnalia

the solstice

jesus is merely the most recent iteration of the sun god.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#592614 Sep 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I neither condone nor condemn burning books.
That would be an irrational prejudice in either case.
Thanks for helping me demonstrate the the difference between rational values and whatever it is that you have.
You clearly did condone it when you said it would be up to society to decide. That's called tacit approval

Why would it be an irrational prejudice?

Censorship is no big deal to a "free thinker"?

Having the majority decide what is ok for everyone to read is an irrational thing to be against?

Those are rhetorical questions

I already know I wouldn't get an honest response which is why I asked questions with obvious answers
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#592615 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
this is apparently a "fantasy thread" you are imagining the other players. They are fantases like your god.
When the Lord Jesus Christ descends upon the clouds of heaven, which will be illuminated by His Glory, even YOU will confess His Glory. Why don't you REALIZE that your spiritual father, Satan the Wicked One, only wants the WORST for your soul. And by blaspheming the King of kings, you're doing your part in making sure that you end up.....IN HELL.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#592616 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm one person, not people."
ya, your political capital is spent, the honeymoon is over
time for misrepresentation.
I am waiting for that new persona,...what will it be next.
another cowardly unemployed collection plate recipient?
no
your halucinations and voices every day inside your poor sick brain,doesn't make you one person,
It does make you legions so called we?
Jesus long time ago throw them to the sea, but they survived and enter your halloween empty Pumpkin brain?
NOW YOU ARE LEGION-plural WE?

Some stable somewhere

#592617 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!!
And you accuse me of pedantry?!
Abort.
a. To terminate (a pregnancy) by abortion.
b. To cause the expulsion of (an embryo or fetus) by abortion.
c. To undergo the abortion of (an embryo or fetus).
d. To miscarry (an embryo or fetus).
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...
Yes, that is what I wrote. Can't you read? Your definition utterly agrees with everything I wrote. Here, my words again:
Yes, and you misapplied the word "abort" to the word "baby." You can't abort babies. Babies are what you have after infants. You can't even abort infants. Infants are what you get after a neonate. You can't abort neonates, that's what you get when the fetus is born. You can abort fetuses, though.
The only reason to misapply the words is to attempt manipulation.
Now...what don't you understand here? The definition you provided is exactly in agreement with my words - 100%.

Someone is so desperate to attack me they can't read properly. Who could it be? Maybe RR! Oh, yes, it's RR! A-boo-boo-boo! A-boo-boo boo! Who's a cute boy? Who's a widdle, iddy biddy cutesy boy? It's RR! Yes you are, yes you are! A-boo-boo-boo! A-boo-boo boo!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#592618 Sep 17, 2013
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS HIS AND HER BUSINESS
to buy anything what they wish to use it in their private live,
not your wet long sleazy pflegm and red long nose sticking in someone familiy their businesess??????????
You silly, wicked son of Satan!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#592619 Sep 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no problem. Just doing my part to help you understand science.
WHAT SCIENCE?
farts from your mouth??

Some stable somewhere

#592620 Sep 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell the difference between abuse and love.
We know.
He just claimed that science couldn't measure rage and love - aside from how utterly stupid that statement is, it's pretty interesting that he chose those two opposites...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 63,484
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 653,719
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min lightbeamrider 106,480
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 281,845
What is your most embarrassing photo? 49 min Thelordofdogtown 3
Just chatt 1 hr Truthiness 16
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr Gerg 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr karl44 973,685
More from around the web