|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip Crispies! "TIP CRISPIES! Have a tip! It's not a chip or a rind!"
Brought to you by: God Snack.
VoicesInMyHead™ & Meme™ International. "Just Imagine!"
Subsidiaries of: The All Seeing«<o>»Eye, Inc.
"In 1972, a crack crispy unit was sent to military court for a crime they didn't commit. These crispies promptly escaped..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The world needs it epsilons. There can't be winners without losers.
You have to watch this - it's insanely embarrassing to all Americans:

I mean...wow. Mind you, I don't think our politicians are as stupid as yours (and I know you're in Mexico to escape the rampant stupidity - and that you still miss it or you wouldn't come to topix), but they same some pretty evil stuff like "I think Japan has enough gender equality" and "the earthquake and tsunami of 3/11 happened because Tokyo is too elegant and consumerist" etc.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost 10 lbs so far.
Thanks, I'll hand you a piece of real good advice please do not take it wrong. You need to dance to tone the muscles and tighten them up do not want any ice cream muscles hanging on the bottom of arms and legs. Dancing is fun, healthy and good for the body use every muscle.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We both know that many Christians would like to see people like me burned alive for expressing such opinions.
LOL..........

I think you need a vacation Ians....... I here the Ozarks are nice this time of year..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
frig my lifes
Cooter!!!! Yer stuttering..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'll hand you a piece of real good advice please do not take it wrong. You need to dance to tone the muscles and tighten them up do not want any ice cream muscles hanging on the bottom of arms and legs. Dancing is fun, healthy and good for the body use every muscle.
Now yer talkin........

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to watch this - it's insanely embarrassing to all Americans:
I mean...wow. Mind you, I don't think our politicians are as stupid as yours (and I know you're in Mexico to escape the rampant stupidity - and that you still miss it or you wouldn't come to topix), but they same some pretty evil stuff like "I think Japan has enough gender equality" and "the earthquake and tsunami of 3/11 happened because Tokyo is too elegant and consumerist" etc.
From the 2012 Texas Republican Party Platform:

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)(values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling[sic] of Outcome-Based Education (OBE)(mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority".

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE CARES:-)
I'm sorry wasup...surely there is someone out there that cares about you. Hang in there...maybe one of your pickups at the local bar will care.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a marketing thing...like putting candy at the checkouts...just at the same height as the carts that the children are riding in...just within reach.
I wonder how much candy is sold because a little one reached over and grab himself a gummy bear?
Another thing while I am at it...
I went to the store once to get ice cream and some of those cones. Now logic would have it that the cones should be close to the ice cream...but...NO...I had to go all the way across the store to get them.
I think it was another one of those marketing ploys...just to get me to go down another aisle.
That is a marketing ploy, yes.

They call it an "impulse buy", an unplanned purchase. Basically it's something that's not on your shopping list but it's something you think you "need" anyway.

Avoid the impulse buys, watch your grocery bill drop.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Exercise is important.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirt, mud, who cares? If you think that can create a person, your reasoning is indistinguishable from the insane.
<quoted text>
Provide me something to test. Don't just make stuff up and say "have you tested it yet?"
Show me how that is even remotely explanatory. What kinds of predictions does that reasoning produce? What human phenomena does that story explain?
I can't explain it to you because I can't explain God's power and how it works.

You can't either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:

*hurridly thumbs through the atheist handbook*
Define faith.
karl44 wrote:
context?
No, that is not the definition of faith.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
Sorry to hear your Dad has cancer Steve.....Is he doing OK?
Did you read the article, "Detroit’s Toxic Legacy – Bankrupt City Faces Environmental Challenges" I linked to recently? The cancer risk is greatly elevated living in an industrialized nation, and elevated even further living in a city like Detroit that is even more heavily polluted with carcinogens than other locations:

"There are 602 cancer cases, adjusted for age, per 100,000 people in Detroit. That compares with 544 in Michigan and 523 in the United States, according to the National Program of Cancer Registries, part of the Centers for Disease Control.
http://www.dcbureau.org/201308268919/natural-...

I wonder how much of that Skombolis' factory churns out.

And I wonder how much of it he is exposed to every night.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not blame your god. I blame the followers of corrupted priests of false teachings. Your deity just happens to be a character (entity) "created" by those corrupted "priests". Not just "YOUR" priests, but generations and generations of those before them. You see, they and their close kin of "kings" were who shaped a society that is so far from the actuality of understanding simple human decency and spirituality that it is totally lost in today's world...and has been for thousands of years.
Your Jesus tried to bring those old teachings back to the masses in hope of changing the subversive dominance of the world powers(elitists) through numbers. He was murdered for it... and those powers combined with, and infiltrated the religious factions left behind, and turned them into an even more dominant subversive arm of their agenda. That was the beginning of the "dark ages"....the "killing fields" of false religion, and subversion of truth. ie: the "new" christianity of the "universal church".
It actually began in Egypt with the corruption of the "priesthood", and their effort to institute a "coup" of the ruling pharaoh...and take over the rule of the region and then the world.
That may be what you believe BT but not me. May God show who ever is wrong His truth.
HFN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Science does not claim that our universe began from nothing.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
Christianity does not claim that Adam came from mud.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't explain it to you because I can't explain God's power and how it works.
You can't either.
Quetzalcoatl works in mysterious ways.

"Flip 'em the bird and take this for a swallow!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll return their abuse.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
They never have. But why tell me? Are you looking for sympathy or cooperation? Do you think that secular humanists should compromise with Christians where their values clash? Is that how the church has treated unbelievers?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My current opinion of what Christians are like is based on over five years of nearly daily discussions with hundreds and hundreds of Christians, mostly Americans, through a couple hundred thousand of their posts - not just"a few people".
Unless you can make a compelling case for why they are not representative of Christians in general, I have no reason not to believe that what I am seeing here is what Christians are like.
And what do we see here? Is this what people should be taught to be like?
What reason is there to believe that the church won't continue generating people just like them generation after generation if able?
It all adds up to one thing - we will benefit is we can diminish the church and its influence.
Why do you care? You'll always be free to worship however you choose within the law. If you do so in the privacy of your home or church, nobody will give you any resistance. Do you feel entitled to more? I think you do.
Of course I feel entitled to do more, just as you feel entitled to do more for your "cause".
If you do so in the privacy of your home or church,
LOL

That's a very irrational way of thinking.

That's like saying you're free to practice your irreligiosity so long as you do it in your home.

It's also like you saying "it's okay to be gay, just keep it private in your home."

You're nuts, man.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Students all on task doing labs. All I have to do is sit here and monitor them.

What a sweet job. No wonder John Coffey hates me.

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
From the 2012 Texas Republican Party Platform:
"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)(values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling[sic] of Outcome-Based Education (OBE)(mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority".
Wow.

What can you say to that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete and utter liar. That is not the conversation at all.
To my brilliant remark "if you believe in one religion's miracles, because all religions share equal evidence, then you have to accept all the miracle claims in all religions"
To which you replied, using a semantic argument so that you wouldn't have to address the point "waaa! then you have to accept Creationist science as science!"
So, no, dishonest one, I am not the person who avoided the argument. You are and you did through semantic bs.
You seem to be caught in a word jumble.

~sniggers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 566,261 - 566,280 of598,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

516 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 716,239
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Faith 114,575
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 3,868
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 529,792
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Hidingfromyou 93,166
Is Vin Diesel gay? (Mar '09) 15 min andet1987 109
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min CunningLinguist 223,103
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min NEWS-FLASH 171,415
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,620
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••