Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#592107 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you make many pronouncements, changing the bible as you go. I am curious as to why you know so little about it. You have yammered on and on about the "serpent in the garden" yet you have not been anywhere close to correct.
why is that?
Could you imagine if Christianity had stopped what a personal nightmare that would have been for you? What would you have done for the last half a decade? What would you have to babble about for the rest of your life?

I mean how many kids could possibly walk across your lawn? How many fights could you pick with the TV or a mirror? How many hours a day could you shake your fist at clouds?

You better hope Christianty doesn't go anywhere! You will be back stuck in meat-space!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592108 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard done people suggest a sort of escalation in our state of consciousness and I gues it would be considered almost a spiritual evolution. And one achieves that they transcend the mortal coil.
Although you are the first person I have heard say "becoming one from that with which you came". What exactly are you saying that would be? Like a basic form if energy? It are you saying the universe provided the soul a d when someone dies the soul returns to part if the cosmos? And what if there is not the same level of parity? It it too late at that point? Or could something be done about it.
I'm going to sat upfront that I an bit asking as a seeker. But neither am I asking as a mocker. Partly because I respect you and partly because I just am naturally curious and line gearing other theories, I would like to understand yours a little better
I don't care about what you can prove or what led you to believe what you do. I'm not looking to challenge anything. Just curios as to your beliefs.
Ah, You ask many questions.I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge and "our" understanding....OK?

Firstly, I don't really think it is "escalation"... but more of realization of one's essence....and yes, It is all a sort of "coil". So also is "time" and "era". I am sorry I can not explain it better at this time.(short notice).Those are both minute partitions of the realm you understand as reality in linear time...not all that exists....and they are (in part) transcendable(by definition).
Yes. It is an essence that is part and parcel of the ALL. You are only separated by your "dimension" of reality and that which you experience as an entity in the realm which you can "see" and perceive. That is all your physical entity can endure(mentally)as a reality.
Cosmos? The "cosmos" happens to be YOU, everything you know, and everything you can not ever even fathom...it is in effect the ALL.
You exist(as a biological entity) but a minuscule instant in that All, but at the very same time, are an integral part of that very all...and your very existence affects the whole of that ALL.
Therein lies the importance of understanding the duty of the parts of that ALL to do their best to assure that they do their best to assure the completion of that ALL toward perfection.
That is my philosophy ---in short.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#592109 Sep 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed Firefox seems to do some strange things recently.
It is only 11:00 here...I don't have that excuse!
Heh

Maybe just one of those days?

But yeah keep an eye in this new Firefox. I'm gonna run some tests on it and pull up its code and also see what I can Google. If I figure out anything useful I will let you know. I don't think it allows a rollback to previous versions although I guess you could uninstall it completely and then just find an old version. What a pain. It had been so great up till now. May go Google Chrome

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#592110 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
That's not nice.
This world wouldn't work right without the shelf stockers and widget assemblers.
Without them you'd have no bottles to put your pills in, no delivery drivers for the trucks, nobody making paper notepads, and no cotton balls at the top of the pill bottle.
O.O
Why the hell do they put that cotton there anyway?
really?

so the pills do not rattle around and become chipped (or worse)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#592111 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
AH! But you all are! You just don't realize it.
Perhaps someday you will.
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=295661670573279& set=a.215955708543876.49371.21 5924641880316&type=1&t heater

Location hidden

#592112 Sep 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I guess I am just a mess then.
Christians say that I am misled about God...you say that I am misled about the ALL...I am sure that there are others that believe that I am misled about something else.
You said..."it is not your fault you have been misled about the ALL"...I don't know BT...sounds as if you believe that you have the "truth"...just as others believe they have the "truth".
Either way...I guess that I am doomed...at least according to everyone else.
LIT told me once...the guys where he is going would have a hard time trying to figure out what to do with me...I might just be a bit to mouthy for them! LOL
:-)
But what if I am not...
You see BT...just like Christians don't think that they are misled...you don't think that you are misled...LIT doesn't think that he is misled...maybe I am not either.
Oh.,...maybe the difference is I don't condemn you for your thoughts or understanding of it all.
No...I don't believe I have -or am misled.
So far, no one has led me to believe otherwise.
You or anyone else is more than welcome to convince me otherwise.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#592113 Sep 16, 2013
The link didn't work ~

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... ....

Location hidden

#592114 Sep 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is most likely that 8 out of 10 Americans would vote to put Christian prayer back in school.
Thankfully our country protects the minority from the majority...at least that is the intent.
The difference between you and I...I would never expect my beliefs or "prayers" to be imposed on to others.
It is the job of parents to instill value and morals in their children...however they see best. Schools are designed to aid in the education of your child.
If I wanted my child to receive religious training...I would send my child to a faith based school.
Oh...one more thing...
Yes...the Native American was irrelevant to many...their faith...their culture...their land...
To be honest RR...it is people such as yourself that frighten me...people that don't care if they take away my rights in order to make sure they "get what they want"...at the expense of others.
I don't care what faith someone follows...just as it shouldn't matter to them what I follow. I just don't think that one should take precedence over the other.
will he now redact, as usual?

I know that this is an anonymous forum and it tends to exaggerate character... I have never encountered a sane person as self=centered as this RR (Charles Manson comes to mind)

Location hidden

#592115 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit BT
Autocorrect mangled that
Should say..
I am not asking as a seeker nor am I asking as a mocker
And
I like hearing other theories
No need...I already know that bro.

Location hidden

#592116 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been related through glyphs since the very beginning. The one you might be more adept at understanding is the translation of "Articles of Proper Discourse"(Ptah). That will give you some insight. It is pretty extensive reading.
Cogito ergo sum

Descartes

skum is not capable, he gets uncomplicated structure confused, he should keep to christian philosophy, that suits his criminal mind.

Location hidden

#592117 Sep 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...my post to him is all out of order and I can't even blame autocorrect...I just didn't pay attention to where I was adding something.
Oh well...probably made just as much sense as if I had of gotten in the right spot.
Don't you worry yerself none sis, I don't harbor hatred like yer used ta anyways....but I do welcome any proof that I may be incorrect in my perception of truth and veracity.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#592118 Sep 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
In my neighbourhood we prefer to colour our lives by sharing good humour.
Then u should see the colours of our Harbour.
:D

Location hidden

#592119 Sep 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think they are going to find DNA that takes us back to anything other than our ancestors? Nah, surely not?
I really hate ta bust yer bubble, but they already have.
It is what it is.

Location hidden

#592120 Sep 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crazy talk!
No I hear us. Obviously I can engage in it a lot longer but there are times it almost feels like work
But for 18 months, every single day that idiot has come here to spend his day regurgitating the sane stupid stuff about Christianity and I'm just like "well the troll still hasn't learned"
Realistically I know he never will. I have never seen a person more adept at lying to himself and creating a false reality. As long as he remains miserable, this will be his means and location of escape from "meat-space"
refute his arguments

your juvenile, content free invective, defames you and your philosophy. That behaviour implies that you cannot refute his arguments. It is amazing to me that other who also claim christian philosophy do not tell you to represent "better".

It is not merely that your accusations are hollow, but that they are also so very, immature...

uhg (now where did I hear that before?)

Location hidden

#592121 Sep 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for both posts
Will get T-mail when I get home
The signal here sucks and I can barely load the mobile version. And when I go to full view a pop up ad always shows up directly over where you click to go back to the mobile version so every time j try it just loads the ad instead. I really do not like this Iphone as the network at aps are terrible compared to the network my old smartphone was on.
But will definitely get it
Thanks again
(T) Peace
smartphones are computers for nerds.
I-phones are...NOT

Location hidden

#592122 Sep 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
The link didn't work ~
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... ....
I really am sorry, but I don't understand your intent or message Serah.
Please explain. Seriously.

Location hidden

#592123 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what if he is not rascit,
then what you are your insults are worthy,
I believe if I call someone POS this person for sure is POS
but never call anyone rascist, because mostly RASCISTS AND HATERS BABBLE THIS CRAP AGAINST OTHERS?
in this case you are rascist,haye monger,and very primitive hate monger?
please do not explain the workings of your mind

Location hidden

#592124 Sep 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your truth? I have been looking for some...but it seems to be all sold out.
If it is going to hurt...maybe I will pass.
Don't go away though...I think there are a few in here that might be okay with a little pain.
is there truth, without pain?

for all the discussions, do you notice that the thread does not have a "working" definition of: truth, faith, belief, religion, atheist, theist, god, know,........etc.

Location hidden

#592125 Sep 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good choice for you ~ I am very happy to have been able to work with GOD and have 2 children..... good choice for me, and for them too. Now, I am lucky enough to have 4 grandchildren as well as a beautiful dog, and guess what? The children and the dog aren't related!!
I can't see how you can know that?

Location hidden

#592126 Sep 17, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Those points aren't chips u know. They can't be converted into money.
What a shame.
they are self appointed correctness, just like his god beliefs. That he has made this error is

just do damn funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 739,898
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,709
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min KayMarie 542,939
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 10 min Insults Are Easier 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min RADEKT 259,628
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Freebird USA 173,770
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min manish sony 876
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Azphene 154

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••