And
I like hearing other theories
No need...I already know that bro.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#592116 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been related through glyphs since the very beginning. The one you might be more adept at understanding is the translation of "Articles of Proper Discourse"(Ptah). That will give you some insight. It is pretty extensive reading.
Cogito ergo sum

Descartes

skum is not capable, he gets uncomplicated structure confused, he should keep to christian philosophy, that suits his criminal mind.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592117 Sep 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...my post to him is all out of order and I can't even blame autocorrect...I just didn't pay attention to where I was adding something.
Oh well...probably made just as much sense as if I had of gotten in the right spot.
Don't you worry yerself none sis, I don't harbor hatred like yer used ta anyways....but I do welcome any proof that I may be incorrect in my perception of truth and veracity.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#592118 Sep 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
In my neighbourhood we prefer to colour our lives by sharing good humour.
Then u should see the colours of our Harbour.
:D

Location hidden

#592119 Sep 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think they are going to find DNA that takes us back to anything other than our ancestors? Nah, surely not?
I really hate ta bust yer bubble, but they already have.
It is what it is.

Location hidden

#592120 Sep 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crazy talk!
No I hear us. Obviously I can engage in it a lot longer but there are times it almost feels like work
But for 18 months, every single day that idiot has come here to spend his day regurgitating the sane stupid stuff about Christianity and I'm just like "well the troll still hasn't learned"
Realistically I know he never will. I have never seen a person more adept at lying to himself and creating a false reality. As long as he remains miserable, this will be his means and location of escape from "meat-space"
refute his arguments

your juvenile, content free invective, defames you and your philosophy. That behaviour implies that you cannot refute his arguments. It is amazing to me that other who also claim christian philosophy do not tell you to represent "better".

It is not merely that your accusations are hollow, but that they are also so very, immature...

uhg (now where did I hear that before?)

Location hidden

#592121 Sep 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for both posts
Will get T-mail when I get home
The signal here sucks and I can barely load the mobile version. And when I go to full view a pop up ad always shows up directly over where you click to go back to the mobile version so every time j try it just loads the ad instead. I really do not like this Iphone as the network at aps are terrible compared to the network my old smartphone was on.
But will definitely get it
Thanks again
(T) Peace
smartphones are computers for nerds.
I-phones are...NOT

Location hidden

#592122 Sep 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
The link didn't work ~
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... ....
I really am sorry, but I don't understand your intent or message Serah.
Please explain. Seriously.

Location hidden

#592123 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what if he is not rascit,
then what you are your insults are worthy,
I believe if I call someone POS this person for sure is POS
but never call anyone rascist, because mostly RASCISTS AND HATERS BABBLE THIS CRAP AGAINST OTHERS?
in this case you are rascist,haye monger,and very primitive hate monger?
please do not explain the workings of your mind

Location hidden

#592124 Sep 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your truth? I have been looking for some...but it seems to be all sold out.
If it is going to hurt...maybe I will pass.
Don't go away though...I think there are a few in here that might be okay with a little pain.
is there truth, without pain?

for all the discussions, do you notice that the thread does not have a "working" definition of: truth, faith, belief, religion, atheist, theist, god, know,........etc.

Location hidden

#592125 Sep 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good choice for you ~ I am very happy to have been able to work with GOD and have 2 children..... good choice for me, and for them too. Now, I am lucky enough to have 4 grandchildren as well as a beautiful dog, and guess what? The children and the dog aren't related!!
I can't see how you can know that?

Location hidden

#592126 Sep 17, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Those points aren't chips u know. They can't be converted into money.
What a shame.
they are self appointed correctness, just like his god beliefs. That he has made this error is

just do damn funny

Location hidden

#592127 Sep 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it doesn't does it?
Can anyone offer explanation to what the very essence of the disturbance of "equlibriunm"(that caused the "existence" of the known universe actually was?
I believe we are still working on that theory.....and we will find the answer eventually. I have "faith" in the diligence and persistence of the seekers of truth and actuality....they know their course, and their directives.
And that's all I got ta say about that!
ahhh yes, that is confidence not "faith", you will cornfuse the brethrin

Location hidden

#592128 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
they are self appointed correctness, just like his god beliefs. That he has made this error is
just do damn funny
But.....but ....what IF I screw up????????

Location hidden

#592129 Sep 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really important that we find those answers BT...will it change anything...
How do you think it will change how we live our lives...will it make us better people...will it stop the suffering of so many?
We argue about how we came in to existence...we argue about what happens after our lives are over...I don't BT...I think sometimes that we spend more time in the past and in the future than we do just living in the present.
To be honest...I don't care how I got here...not where I am going afterwards...I just want to have a good day today!
I want to know

that drives all that "I do"

If I fear anything concerning death, it is only that death may arrive, before I know...

Location hidden

#592130 Sep 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I guess I am just a mess then.
Christians say that I am misled about God...you say that I am misled about the ALL...I am sure that there are others that believe that I am misled about something else.
You said..."it is not your fault you have been misled about the ALL"...I don't know BT...sounds as if you believe that you have the "truth"...just as others believe they have the "truth".
Either way...I guess that I am doomed...at least according to everyone else.
LIT told me once...the guys where he is going would have a hard time trying to figure out what to do with me...I might just be a bit to mouthy for them! LOL
:-)
But what if I am not...
You see BT...just like Christians don't think that they are misled...you don't think that you are misled...LIT doesn't think that he is misled...maybe I am not either.
truth is not a destination, it is merely a path

Location hidden

#592131 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh yes, that is confidence not "faith", you will cornfuse the brethrin
Well, SON,,,It IS what it IS! An that's all there is to it..........

Location hidden

#592132 Sep 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine if Christianity had stopped what a personal nightmare that would have been for you? What would you have done for the last half a decade? What would you have to babble about for the rest of your life?
I mean how many kids could possibly walk across your lawn? How many fights could you pick with the TV or a mirror? How many hours a day could you shake your fist at clouds?
You better hope Christianty doesn't go anywhere! You will be back stuck in meat-space!
I do not understand your post

explain yourself

Location hidden

#592133 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know
that drives all that "I do"
If I fear anything concerning death, it is only that death may arrive, before I know...
Well you see, I do not fear such trivial consequence any longer. you may come to that understanding of consequence, but if you know and understand, it is but a trivial matter.

Location hidden

#592134 Sep 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
truth is not a destination, it is merely a path
A path to the ultimate reality.
Kudos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 3 min andet1987 1,364
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 809,160
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 8 min andet1987 191,499
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 12 min andet1987 1,623
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 5,545
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 18 min cms15 99
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Regina 573,822
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min onemale 268,840
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Jack 18
Moses never existed 2 hr KiMare 1,274
More from around the web