Comments
565,981 - 566,000 of 600,020 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591981 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
AND you used a different link as his link doesn't go to that information at all So I would be a dolt for not seeing it on a different webpage that he didn't link? Why did you have to get it from a different webpage? You couldn't find it either huh? Dishonesty is like breathing air for you guys isn't it?
Dolt.

His link confirmed mine. You're a dolt for being so inept with the printed word, yet continuing to arrogantly and belligerently assert yourself again when wrongedy-wrong-wrong.

Dolt.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591982 Sep 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have nothing but spin, Dimwit.
Thats not spin

That's the exact requirements that you obviously were hoping wouldn't be found

That or you put down a 100k "deposit" that someone took from you!

But I think we both know you knew what the real requirements were. Which are as little as making less than 15k in 6 months will get you a non-work permanent visa

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591983 Sep 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The morning star was, he is bright and shiny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O2C1lPlFB7kXX
You got a purdy mouth...

Fennario

#591984 Sep 16, 2013
No, fool. I gave you the link and it opens right to the words, which, unbelievably, you still can't find.
Skombolis wrote:
No it doesn't
Yes it does, Dolt.
Skombolis wrote:
That's why Scaritual had to find a different website himself to post the information
That's FAIL on steroids, Jesus boy. His link confirmed mine and demonstrated what a Dimwit at reading and understanding printing. You are guilty of doltery.
Skombolis wrote:
But this is how you operate. Make alink to information buried somewhere, if it is even there,
Doltburger with fries.
Skombolis wrote:
Then you plan on people being to lazy to check or they won't see it at first and just assume you were honest
Boreville Doltenbacher.

Fennario

#591985 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
Giggle giggle. Don't piss your frilly panties or patent leather shoe tops, Little Susie.
Skombolis wrote:
I own you
You own nothing.

Now go stock a shelf or assemble a widget, peon.

Location hidden

#591986 Sep 16, 2013
Hey!

That's not nice.

This world wouldn't work right without the shelf stockers and widget assemblers.

Without them you'd have no bottles to put your pills in, no delivery drivers for the trucks, nobody making paper notepads, and no cotton balls at the top of the pill bottle.

O.O

Why the hell do they put that cotton there anyway?

Location hidden

#591987 Sep 16, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> That has nothing to do with it being offensive to myself and others.
If a person hasn't been taught that it is impolite to pass gas in a crowd of strangers, makes it no less offensive to those who are bathed in the "unintentionally offensive" act by that person.
<quoted text> Your estimation concerning what I've "probably" experienced are irrelevant here. It's an empty assertion.
That's irrelevant to this discussion.
<quoted text> Restraint -and - tolerance.
Much like my interactions on a daily basis are where I live. I show restraint and tolerance. I don't broadcast I am atheist to the public at large.
<quoted text> Right, and when people are insensitive to the fact that not everyone believes as they do, and might not be interested in hearing about their religious mythology, it becomes intrusive and offensive over the years.
<quoted text>
Like this?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-04-02/christi...
I find that funny and incredibly satisfying, since in essence, those "Christian leaders" used their Easter service to talk about atheism.
It's working...
I'm here to point out that not everyone living in the U.S or the world for that matter, is Christian , and further, if you are committed to your religious beliefs and convinced they are valid and certainly true, there is nothing about your religious beliefs that I can say that will change that, or can even be effectively mocked.
No matter how successful you think I am in doing that.
You are missing the point. And yes as far as tolerance goes I'd say intent does matter.

Can you make an argument it is presumptuous for someone to assume you are interested? Sure. But I'd think it would matter to you as far as how you respond that they meant well.

And how many times is relevant. It would be one thing if it happened regularly. But all sorts of different people have to share this planet. A very seldom occurrence is simply one of the many things people put up with in order to get along with others. I'm sure you have imposed on others in done small way throughout your life without realizing it. You say no thank you and move on. It's no big deal. I do it with other faiths or petitions I'm not interested in or fliers for companies doing yard work or any number of things

What I don't do is then seek that group out looking to mock them and argue with them. And especially not over the very things I wasn't interested in talking about in the first place

This should just be basic humanity 101. Not everything is a big deal

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#591988 Sep 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yay !!! I agree also.
<quoted text>
Hi, I'm River.
We haven't met, have we?
;-)
Are you making sport of me?

Nice to make you acquaintance River!!!

Location hidden

#591989 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Giggle giggle. Don't piss your frilly panties or patent leather shoe tops, Little Susie.
<quoted text>
You own nothing.
Youse funny when you are desperate!

When you thought to post that did you think to yourself "nailed it"?

~snicker

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591990 Sep 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a rat's ass what you have a problem with. who the F do you think you are?:)
I know you don't give a rat's ass about any one else or anything else except your own perverted self.
---and---who the F do YOU think YOU are?
I repeat---You are despicable...
Others do NOT have to tolerate it.

Location hidden

#591991 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes it does, Dolt.
<quoted text>
That's FAIL on steroids, Jesus boy. His link confirmed mine and demonstrated what a Dimwit at reading and understanding printing. You are guilty of doltery.
<quoted text>
Doltburger with fries.
<quoted text>
Boreville Doltenbacher.
Dolt burger with fries?

LOL , I have got you babbling nonsense!

When I say jump you say "how high"?

Not only I own you, I got you so rattled you are being much more dorky than usual!

~snicker

Location hidden

#591992 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
That's not nice.
This world wouldn't work right without the shelf stockers and widget assemblers.
Without them you'd have no bottles to put your pills in, no delivery drivers for the trucks, nobody making paper notepads, and no cotton balls at the top of the pill bottle.
O.O
To indirectly subsidize the cotton farmers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#591993 Sep 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm not a Christian. Neither is my daughter. With any luck, neither will my upcoming grandchild be.
You would make it mandatory that we, all three, parrot your approved babblings?
Bring your friends. Pack lunch. That's gonna be a LOOOOONNNGGG day.
Congrats....Grandpa to be...

:-)

Location hidden

#591995 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
To indirectly subsidize the cotton farmers.
Lol

It's a conspiracy!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#591996 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Almost means I didn't. My dad has cancer. You can bet a stranger should not put their hands on him.
If a guy grabbed your wife, your post would read:
"I almost pissed myself the other day"
~snicker
Sorry to hear your Dad has cancer Steve.....Is he doing OK?

Location hidden

#591997 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Dolt burger with fries?
LOL , I have got you babbling nonsense!
When I say jump you say "how high"?
Not only I own you, I got you so rattled you are being much more dorky than usual!
~snicker
You're gettin there.

You gotta get to the point where you say "jump" and he jumps.

Then asks if it was high enough.

>:}

Location hidden

#591998 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
That's not nice.
O.O
LOL

How would he get safe drinking water either?

I saw he said he could return to the States for 3 years and return if he lost his 100k. So why didn't he utilize this method decades ago? Live in Mexico for years at a time and only return to the States to make more money? I mean clearly a third world country is the much better place to live! I mean he could have been taking walks in the park and taking in fabulous sunshine and breathing air that is to die for in Mexico.

Maybe he just wanted to keep it a secret? I mean if word got out third works countries are awesome to live in then everybody would be going there. Better to let it throw people off that the people that were born there are risking their lives to come here!

If they only knew what Ians knew! I bet nobody even told them about the taramisu!

Location hidden

#591999 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point. And yes as far as tolerance goes I'd say intent does matter.
Can you make an argument it is presumptuous for someone to assume you are interested? Sure. But I'd think it would matter to you as far as how you respond that they meant well.
And how many times is relevant. It would be one thing if it happened regularly. But all sorts of different people have to share this planet. A very seldom occurrence is simply one of the many things people put up with in order to get along with others. I'm sure you have imposed on others in done small way throughout your life without realizing it. You say no thank you and move on. It's no big deal. I do it with other faiths or petitions I'm not interested in or fliers for companies doing yard work or any number of things
What I don't do is then seek that group out looking to mock them and argue with them. And especially not over the very things I wasn't interested in talking about in the first place
This should just be basic humanity 101. Not everything is a big deal
In the "big picture" is does matter... "intent"(innovative prescription of thought), is the beginning of the end process of "action". Verbal expression spreads that process among the environment, and, therefore, enhances that process and the probability of it's culminating into "action"...be it good or bad.
Even the ancients warned about such behavior, and the proper way to control it for the betterment of mankind and the ALL.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#592000 Sep 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making sport of me?
Somebody actually said that to me once while I was subtly mocking him with a straight face.
http://www.funlinks.com/horn-to-the-balls.htm...

Location hidden

#592001 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
It's a conspiracy!!
LOL!
I lied(be'n the conspirator that I am). BUT...if I was ta tell ya the truth...you'd blush....or die of laughter!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min religionislies 226,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Tide with Beach 733,241
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min playful 753
Seeking a loving white husband 27 min Sweetchick1978 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min Ratloder 118,009
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min MUQ1 258,090
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 43 min Anonymous 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 539,236
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 1 hr Jojo 29
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE