Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#591993 Sep 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm not a Christian. Neither is my daughter. With any luck, neither will my upcoming grandchild be.
You would make it mandatory that we, all three, parrot your approved babblings?
Bring your friends. Pack lunch. That's gonna be a LOOOOONNNGGG day.
Congrats....Grandpa to be...

:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591995 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
To indirectly subsidize the cotton farmers.
Lol

It's a conspiracy!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#591996 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Almost means I didn't. My dad has cancer. You can bet a stranger should not put their hands on him.
If a guy grabbed your wife, your post would read:
"I almost pissed myself the other day"
~snicker
Sorry to hear your Dad has cancer Steve.....Is he doing OK?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591997 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Dolt burger with fries?
LOL , I have got you babbling nonsense!
When I say jump you say "how high"?
Not only I own you, I got you so rattled you are being much more dorky than usual!
~snicker
You're gettin there.

You gotta get to the point where you say "jump" and he jumps.

Then asks if it was high enough.

>:}

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591998 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
That's not nice.
This world wouldn't work right without the shelf stockers and widget assemblers.
Without them you'd have no bottles to put your pills in, no delivery drivers for the trucks, nobody making paper notepads, and no cotton balls at the top of the pill bottle.
O.O
Why the hell do they put that cotton there anyway?
LOL

How would he get safe drinking water either?

I saw he said he could return to the States for 3 years and return if he lost his 100k. So why didn't he utilize this method decades ago? Live in Mexico for years at a time and only return to the States to make more money? I mean clearly a third world country is the much better place to live! I mean he could have been taking walks in the park and taking in fabulous sunshine and breathing air that is to die for in Mexico.

Maybe he just wanted to keep it a secret? I mean if word got out third works countries are awesome to live in then everybody would be going there. Better to let it throw people off that the people that were born there are risking their lives to come here!

If they only knew what Ians knew! I bet nobody even told them about the taramisu!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591999 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point. And yes as far as tolerance goes I'd say intent does matter.
Can you make an argument it is presumptuous for someone to assume you are interested? Sure. But I'd think it would matter to you as far as how you respond that they meant well.
And how many times is relevant. It would be one thing if it happened regularly. But all sorts of different people have to share this planet. A very seldom occurrence is simply one of the many things people put up with in order to get along with others. I'm sure you have imposed on others in done small way throughout your life without realizing it. You say no thank you and move on. It's no big deal. I do it with other faiths or petitions I'm not interested in or fliers for companies doing yard work or any number of things
What I don't do is then seek that group out looking to mock them and argue with them. And especially not over the very things I wasn't interested in talking about in the first place
This should just be basic humanity 101. Not everything is a big deal
In the "big picture" is does matter... "intent"(innovative prescription of thought), is the beginning of the end process of "action". Verbal expression spreads that process among the environment, and, therefore, enhances that process and the probability of it's culminating into "action"...be it good or bad.
Even the ancients warned about such behavior, and the proper way to control it for the betterment of mankind and the ALL.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#592000 Sep 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making sport of me?
Somebody actually said that to me once while I was subtly mocking him with a straight face.
http://www.funlinks.com/horn-to-the-balls.htm...

Location hidden

#592001 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
It's a conspiracy!!
LOL!
I lied(be'n the conspirator that I am). BUT...if I was ta tell ya the truth...you'd blush....or die of laughter!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#592002 Sep 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes it does, Dolt.
<quoted text>
That's FAIL on steroids, Jesus boy. His link confirmed mine and demonstrated what a Dimwit at reading and understanding printing. You are guilty of doltery.
<quoted text>
Doltburger with fries.
<quoted text>
Boreville Doltenbacher.
Please stop.

You've gone from just looking silly to completely embarrassing yourself. Step back from the keyboard and take a break. You're quickly slipping over the edge Orderly.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592004 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
How would he get safe drinking water either?
I saw he said he could return to the States for 3 years and return if he lost his 100k. So why didn't he utilize this method decades ago? Live in Mexico for years at a time and only return to the States to make more money? I mean clearly a third world country is the much better place to live! I mean he could have been taking walks in the park and taking in fabulous sunshine and breathing air that is to die for in Mexico.
Maybe he just wanted to keep it a secret? I mean if word got out third works countries are awesome to live in then everybody would be going there. Better to let it throw people off that the people that were born there are risking their lives to come here!
If they only knew what Ians knew! I bet nobody even told them about the taramisu!
I can't argue with his intellect. I'm not an elite. I'm just a peon in his glorious eyes....

I can see His Perfectness walking into a bar with Her Perfectness(HFY) and it goes something like this:

Two perfectnesses walk into a bar. The first says "I'd like a vodka martini with a twist." The second says "Dammit, that's what I wanted!"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592005 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I lied(be'n the conspirator that I am). BUT...if I was ta tell ya the truth...you'd blush....or die of laughter!
Lol

Seriously though. Why do they put cotton at the top of pill bottles? It's not like they're gonna break or anything...

Location hidden

#592006 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the "big picture" is does matter... "intent"(innovative prescription of thought), is the beginning of the end process of "action". Verbal expression spreads that process among the environment, and, therefore, enhances that process and the probability of it's culminating into "action"...be it good or bad.
Even the ancients warned about such behavior, and the proper way to control it for the betterment of mankind and the ALL.
I agree intent should matter

I'm not sure if I'm understanding some of what you said. What behavior specifically did they warn people about and what would be considered the proper way to control it?

It's probably me but if you could be a little more specific so I know I am following correctly I'd appreciate it

Location hidden

#592007 Sep 16, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop.
You've gone from just looking silly to completely embarrassing yourself. Step back from the keyboard and take a break. You're quickly slipping over the edge Orderly.
Don't worry yerself none.
They said Columbus was gonna do that too, but it never happened. In fact he came back with far more prospects and riches than anyone could ever imagine....and opened up an entirely unknown new world whilst he was at it.

Location hidden

#592008 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gettin there.
You gotta get to the point where you say "jump" and he jumps.
Then asks if it was high enough.
>:}
Then bitch slap him regardless?

LOL

Ians probably thinks "bitch-slapping" is the same thing as "sissy slapping"

I can picture him running almost side to side with his arms flapping all over the place and then giving someone one of those off-hand, limp-wrists slaps to the shoulder. Then start crying!

Nah, as long as he gives it his best effort I will let him slide. I'm guessing he isn't the athletic type:)

Location hidden

#592009 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Seriously though. Why do they put cotton at the top of pill bottles? It's not like they're gonna break or anything...
OK. Ta yell ya the truth now. It's a weak effort to stop the chipping and deterioration of the product until it is "opened". From then on the company is no longer responsible for the condition of the product, as "technically", the contents have been tampered with".

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#592010 Sep 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
As usual, you have nothing but spin, Dimwit.
Come one, come all! Introducing Skom and the Bottomless Barrel!

Location hidden

#592011 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue with his intellect. I'm not an elite. I'm just a peon in his glorious eyes....
I can see His Perfectness walking into a bar with Her Perfectness(HFY) and it goes something like this:
Two perfectnesses walk into a bar. The first says "I'd like a vodka martini with a twist." The second says "Dammit, that's what I wanted!"
LOL

Then one says "can you please direct me to the women's restroom?"

And HFY says "I'll save your seat"

LOL

If something broke out at least HFY could protect him. My money would be on her on which one could better fend off an attacker.

Location hidden

#592012 Sep 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Come one, come all! Introducing Skom and the Bottomless Barrel!
That probably seemed less dorky in your head

:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#592013 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Just as soon as 8 out of 10 Americans believe in that....
It is most likely that 8 out of 10 Americans would vote to put Christian prayer back in school.

Thankfully our country protects the minority from the majority...at least that is the intent.

The difference between you and I...I would never expect my beliefs or "prayers" to be imposed on to others.

It is the job of parents to instill value and morals in their children...however they see best. Schools are designed to aid in the education of your child.

If I wanted my child to receive religious training...I would send my child to a faith based school.

Oh...one more thing...

Yes...the Native American was irrelevant to many...their faith...their culture...their land...

To be honest RR...it is people such as yourself that frighten me...people that don't care if they take away my rights in order to make sure they "get what they want"...at the expense of others.

I don't care what faith someone follows...just as it shouldn't matter to them what I follow. I just don't think that one should take precedence over the other.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592014 Sep 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Ta yell ya the truth now. It's a weak effort to stop the chipping and deterioration of the product until it is "opened". From then on the company is no longer responsible for the condition of the product, as "technically", the contents have been tampered with".
I see said the blind man.

To his deaf friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Bongo 100,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Sky Writer 31 184,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 670,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 5 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 6 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web