Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#591755 Sep 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bossy lil outfit aren't ya lol get to work on what following what man is just now discovering and God already knew for the beginning and man does not know the end but God knows the end.
Take a reality check and along with that a chill pill. The power of the world doeth not lay in the palm of your hands.
Nah. That's just your religion talking. Like all believers of religion, you "know" you have the "only true religion."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#591756 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what in hell do you mean?
What the hell do you want??

Location hidden

#591757 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the vile father
the gay son
or
the delinquent
??
Sorry to hear you had such a long walk in the dark without a light to show you the way.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591758 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Giggle giggle.

Don't piss your frilly panties or patent leather shoe tops, Little Susie.
Skombolis wrote:
Christianity is this terrible thing that needs to be stopped!
I already know.
Skombolis wrote:
you just loved being someone other atheists could look up to
I'm flattered that you see me in those terms. Nobody has told you that.

But you're spinning about me again. As I said, if I needed approval, I'd write the book and get the musical act back on the road. Both of those would create appreciative audiences. But I can't be bothered.
Skombolis wrote:
Haha
Do you cover your mouth when you tee-hee, Susie?

And did you run and hide from the six embarrassing questions I posed to you at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

It sure looks like it, me buck buck buck bucko. Titter at that.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591759 Sep 16, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"In order to qualify for the Residente Temporal generally you must meet one of the following criteria:
Proof of investments or bank accounts with average monthly balance equivalent to 20,000 days of the Mexican minimum wage in the Federal District (Mexico City) during the last twelve months.(approximate U.S. dollar equivalent -$107,041.32 based on $12.10 Pesos exchange rate)"
http://www.bajabound.com/before/permits/resvi...
Dolt.
Yeah, he lied

must meet ONE of the requirements

And it isn't a permanent deposit

And he doesn't need a permanent income of $2,000 a month

Guess you should have researched before trying to back up a liar

Dumbass

Location hidden

#591760 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people who contemplate philosophy honestly, benefit from the exercise. Christianity is a belief system and a failed moral philosophy. It preaches xenophobia, paranoia, and promotes hatred. any other philosophy is an improvement
You such a smart fellow ya know with all those hollow ideas.

Fennario

#591761 Sep 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
How was work? Challenging? Satisfying? Did you make a difference?

< smirk >
Skombolis wrote:
It was easy
That goes without saying. It's unskilled. It has to be something a horse could do if it had hands.

Location hidden

#591762 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya
I have had christians knock on my door, and stand upon my stoop, to tell me that I am going to hell. It seems to me reasonable to infer a threat to my life, and act accordingly. My attorney advises against this legal experiment, Instead I am going to <petition the crown> charge the next person who does that with "uttering a threat". Should that fail, we shall try a civil suit for deformation of character.
You looking for some more pocket change.

Location hidden

#591763 Sep 16, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"In order to qualify for the Residente Temporal generally you must meet one of the following criteria:
Proof of investments or bank accounts with average monthly balance equivalent to 20,000 days of the Mexican minimum wage in the Federal District (Mexico City) during the last twelve months.(approximate U.S. dollar equivalent -$107,041.32 based on $12.10 Pesos exchange rate)"
http://www.bajabound.com/before/permits/resvi...
Dolt.
AND you used a different link as his link doesn't go to that information at all

So I would be a dolt for not seeing it on a different webpage that he didn't link?

Why did you have to get it from a different webpage? You couldn't find it either huh?

Dishonesty is like breathing air for you guys isn't it?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#591764 Sep 16, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I could destroy the planet in an instant, but I am a loving God so I don't.
Plus, it'd make it painfully obvious you are, indeed, a deity.

And you can't very well have that happening can you?

I think it's part of the DROTU(Divine Ruler Of The Universe) Regulations and By Laws, Section 8.2, Paragraph C.

Location hidden

#591765 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>

No, fool. I gave you the link and it opens right to the words, which, unbelievably, you still can't find. You continue to hunt for them while I continue laughing at you.
No it doesn't

That's why Scaritual had to find a different website himself to post the information

But this is how you operate. Make alink to information buried somewhere, if it is even there, and lie about what it says. Then you plan on people being to lazy to check or they won't see it at first and just assume you were honest

You intentionally didn't quote the source and refused to here because you KNEW you were lying

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591766 Sep 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You believe that they need punishment. I disagree with your stance here, entirely.
I never said children need punishemnt, I said they need discipine.
You first claimed that criminality was inherent in black people while denying it was societal, then denied it was genetic, then denied that you made the claim that it was. So, basically just racism with a lot of confusion and back peddling.
I never claimed criminality was inherent in blacks, I never blamed society or genetics, either.

You really don't pay attention.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#591767 Sep 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he lied
must meet ONE of the requirements
And it isn't a permanent deposit
And he doesn't need a permanent income of $2,000 a month
Guess you should have researched before trying to back up a liar
Dumbass
No, that's a required avg. monthly balance.

Dolt.

Location hidden

#591768 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Giggle giggle.
Don't piss your frilly panties or patent leather shoe tops, Little Susie.But you're spinning about me again.
LOL, you are spinning out of control

I own you
<quoted text>
As I said, if I needed approval, I'd write the book and get the musical act back on the road. Both of those would create appreciative audiences. But I can't be bothered.
HAHA

How many copies of your book would you sell? Four?

And yeah you just can't be bothered, otherwise you would be a rock star. Instead you prefer your third world country

Iansy, ya big delusional dummy

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591769 Sep 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You argue in an infantile manner, constantly ignoring the information I post and returning to your initial claims.
The onus is on you for reason:
1. Adam is a mythological being who lived under impossible conditions. Made from mud, lived in the garden of eden, etc.
Moreover, there's no such thing as the "first homo sapiens." So...nope, that can't support your argument. You're just expressing a terrible understanding of science now.
Further, I don't have to prove your fantasies wrong. You can make up anything you like about Adam and ask "prove me wrong." Who cares? Adam is proved wrong by his fantastical description.
Argument fallacies don't help support your position.
You're supporting your position that "Adam didn't exist" based on nothing. You're using science which tells you what has happened and guesses for you what will happen.

Your so-called information is just your opinion, not fact.

If you want to believe Adam never existed, that is your choice. But you cannot logically say "Adam never existed" as you cannot support that statement.

Fennario

#591770 Sep 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Sounds pretty good to me....I know where you live and where you work....You are doing very WELL.... God Bless America
Are you comforting the tittering Dimwit? That's very kind of you, but he deserves everything he's getting here. He begs for it. He has worked tirelessly to perpetuate hostilities and avoid reconciliation. I guess you approve, because he does it in defense of Jesus.

And I love the "God Bless America." He has about the last factory job in America,and its in a horribly blighted city. If he's not lying about what would be union inflated wages and benefits, it's almost inevitable that his job will be outsourced while he still needs it. Why pay unskilled labor four times what you have to? He has zero job security.

Then, it's off to the 7-Eleven, but not for the microwave breakfast burrito: for the job application for the night shift. Then off to Wal-Mart for another application for days. That's uniquely American:

God Bless America indeed.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591771 Sep 16, 2013
Red herring.
RR: My analogy is based on your comment that if I believe in one religion's miracles, I "have to" believe in all religion's miracles.
Hiding: Creation science isn't science.

2nd red herring.
RR: My analogy is based on your comment that if I believe in one religion's miracles, I "have to" believe in all religion's miracles.
Hiding: You can't debate with an elitist like me.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
It's not a red herring to point out your argument fallacies. You are playing a stupid semantic game. I just described it to you, but I guess it's too difficult for you to understand.
I did focus on what you posted. You best response to that is nonsense like the above. I don't know why you think that using incorrect definitions for words lends any credit to your position, but you do. And when you're called on such nonsense, you incorrectly label it "red herring."
Well, I can't help you. You don't seem capable of arguing rationally.
Just stomp your feet some more and scream red herring.
LMAO!

Why can't you stay on topic?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591772 Sep 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Why, because of your belief system? Sorry, science doesn't rest on what you really, really believe.
No, because of your belief system. Science doesn't rest on what you believe, either. All it is is observation of the past and a guess of the future. People like you blow it up into some sort of belief system.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591773 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Rather than being honest about the truth, you pretend it's fiction. That whole "nothing blew up and became something" bullshit.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Sure, just prove it.
erm...

O_o

You want me to prove to you that nothing can blow up and turn in to something??

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591774 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I'm pro-choice. The only reason for that is because I know that not all Americans are Christians and I can't see a justifiable reason for me to force my Christian beliefs in matters of legality.
I don't condone abortion. I don't recommend abortion. But at the same time, I refuse to try and tell people that they have to believe that also.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
The above is probably your most cogent position.
You only say that because you agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 987,436
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min old_moose 31,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min PadMark 687,419
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 36 min Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 1 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web