Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591638 Sep 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Never did curse Eve.....
God's blood. It may work for you but I have no use for it. I'm not going to have a baby.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#591639 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. Does RR sound like him?
Yes. All the 'fundies' sound like him. There are a handful of Christians here who are capable of intelligent discourse. I admire them. The rest are little more than gibbering chimps.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591640 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stick around you might find something interesting.
Correct. The non-believers and a handful of Christians are capable of meaningful discourse.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591641 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Once again, I've written entirely too much. Sorry. I'll try to go away.
When you leave it is like a dozen babbling fundies arrived.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591642 Sep 15, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Skom.
It's funny to watch the Orderly squirm as his delusions unravel right before all of our eyes.
Yep!

A doctor doesn't just start getting rid of patients and say he isn't gonna pay higher insurance because idiots can't follow his instructions unless he has already been sued. A doctor who specializes in giving out opiate meds doesn't really think most people can't get addicted and deny there is physical addiction. There is a reason he got furious and called me a liar when I said I followed my doctors instructions to the letter. I'd be surprised if he even retired voluntarily and it wasn't because they took his license. I mean who retires when they could still work and make good money if retiring me going to a third word country?
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the Lions game today? Couldn't get it down here. Tough one to lose. What do you here about Reggie Bush? I heard he got hurt. Hope it's not going to be another one of those up and down seasons for them.
Man that one hurt bad. They scored no points in the second half. It didn't help that Bush was out with an injury in the second half but honestly Stafford did not look great. They never should have lost that game. 2-0 would have been so nice. I hope it is no one of those seasons as well. At some point they have to play smart and play consistently. This next game will pretty much set the tone. 1-2 is hard to overcome. 2-1 would be huge. I know its early and only one game but at 1-2 they have to win 3 games to be 2 games over 500. At 2-1 they have to only win their next game.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the Tigers have pretty much wrapped up the Central Division. Now it's just a matter of seeing what their final record is and if they can grab the top seed.
I'm going to see the Moody Blues on October 1st. Small venue with great acoustics, so it should be a great show.
Have a good one. God bless.
Yeah Tigers are in great shape. Max pithced game. I was disappointed they couldn't get him the win but getting the win is more important at this point. We are in a really good position

(T) Peace

“What?”

Location hidden

#591643 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stick around you might find something interesting.
She is something interesting. Feel blessed that she decided to grace the thread.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591644 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
She is something interesting. Feel blessed that she decided to grace the thread.
Agreed!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#591645 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not making any sense.
You post thousands of Bible verses and now tell me they are lies.
"To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." - Genesis 3:16
Submit woman!
Ok I've put you thru enough. You and God are (((ONE))) You are the human and God is the spirit with in. Put them together and you have ONE.

Good, bad or indifferent. And when you teach yourself to tap the Spirit and read the parables of the Bible the eyes will open and the ears will hear. The mysteries you once could not unravel will unravel within your mind.

Yes I have posted many time scriptures and in each is a message that some will understand and some will not.

Now As to your comment about Child birth. I speak this as all woman.
When a woman loves her man, She will do for him as she would do for herself. She can love him, forgive him, sacrifice for him, give of herself sexually, taking care of him in sickness. When she faces the pains of hell in childbirth she does for the man she loves. In doing so she is giving him the grandest gift of all it called a live Child of him and her again together as Like this (((ONE)))

Hope you can understand Ben, God bless you always, I keep you tucked in prayer for wellness.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#591646 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The Dimwit seems to think that the scan is named after a house pet rather than being an acronym for computed (axial) tomography, written CT or CAT scan (the first word can also be written "computer" or "computerized").
"A CT scan stands for Computed Tomography scan. It is also known as a CAT (Computer Axial Tomography) scan. It is a medical imaging method that employs tomography. Tomography is the process of generating a two-dimensional image of a slice or section through a 3-dimensional object (a tomogram)."
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/1532...
I wonder what he thinks a lab test is.
Meow!

Or should I bark like a Labrador?
:D

Location hidden

#591647 Sep 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Prison must be terrible. To be locked in a building.. Others in charge of you..
You would think Skom would try and represent something good that might
walk out of those
prison bars..it's his story after all..
Why he chooses to represent a thug on topix is beyond me.
--has he put his pants back on yet??
Sheesh!
Your life is a prison

The bottle is your warden

Why you pretended to be a Christian for four years in beyond me

Have you put your pants back on yet?

I feel like just responding to this post puts me at risk for getting an STD

~snicker

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591648 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I've put you thru enough. You and God are (((ONE))) You are the human and God is the spirit with in. Put them together and you have ONE.
Good, bad or indifferent. And when you teach yourself to tap the Spirit and read the parables of the Bible the eyes will open and the ears will hear. The mysteries you once could not unravel will unravel within your mind.
Yes I have posted many time scriptures and in each is a message that some will understand and some will not.
Now As to your comment about Child birth. I speak this as all woman.
When a woman loves her man, She will do for him as she would do for herself. She can love him, forgive him, sacrifice for him, give of herself sexually, taking care of him in sickness. When she faces the pains of hell in childbirth she does for the man she loves. In doing so she is giving him the grandest gift of all it called a live Child of him and her again together as Like this (((ONE)))
Hope you can understand Ben, God bless you always, I keep you tucked in prayer for wellness.
Thanks, now why did yo make me drag that out of you ?

Location hidden

#591649 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You best come down off that high cloud you are on. I do not have to feel blessed by any human at any given time or place or of any opinion, nor any labels, not today, tomorrow or the next day.
No human is any better than another human so do not pull that type of cheap curtain crap on me. Thank you.

You like many others here assume way to damn much think way too damn highly of yourselves. Mock and play games of children in adult bodies.

I simply invited her to stick around to read something she might find of interest. So excuse the hell out of me for trying to be nice.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#591650 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Wednesday Addams know that "cara mia" is Italian for my darling?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8t9fxjMvJA0XX (especially at 33 seconds)
Francais? Non, non.
:D

Location hidden

#591651 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
This comedian is hilarious in general

But this is the part about the homeless I was talking about

Louis CK - homeless man standup

Location hidden

#591652 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, now why did yo make me drag that out of you ?
((((Smooch)))) opps Bens shoes just caught on fire LOL LOL
Awee tell me again about how I carry the curse of Eve.

Location hidden

#591653 Sep 15, 2013
It is time for this Eve to remove the fig leaves, brush out my hair and find a pillow. Good night.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#591654 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite a single Bible verse regarding abortion.
Abortion has been around for thousands of years before the Bible was written.
Well, I don't believe this one is. I have heard the fundies use it as an argument against abortion, with a bit of twisting.

Jeremiah 1:
4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#591655 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you understand that if there was a world where most people preferred not to be Christians, that would do me harm?
If you insist that Christians conduct their religioun privately, then you must also insist that atheists conduct their irreligion privately.
It's a two-way street, IANS.
Are you prepared for that?
You'll get used to it.

Trust me.

You'll get used to keeping your thoughts and opinions to yourself concerning religion...

Like, when you're in the line at a store or similar situation and someone is talking about a bizarre religious belief, or asking that you join hands with them in a prayer of some sort and you don't even know them.

You'll think: "That's really none of my concern, why do you put me in this position?"

You'd like to ask that. You'd like to say something.

But you don't.

You'll get used to it.

“What?”

Location hidden

#591656 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You best come down off that high cloud you are on.
Thanks for the advice. Excuse my while I ignore it.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have to feel blessed by any human at any given time or place or of any opinion, nor any labels, not today, tomorrow or the next day.
Good for you.

For those of you who are following along and like Acronyms, I said Good For You.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No human is any better than another human so do not pull that type of cheap curtain crap on me.
What?
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You're welcome.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You like many others here assume way to damn much think way too damn highly of yourselves.
There are no others like me.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mock and play games of children in adult bodies.
Let's try it. I'll hold your hand. We'll skip. Well, we'll try.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>

I simply invited her to stick around to read something she might find of interest. So excuse the hell out of me for trying to be nice.
Me too !!

Location hidden

#591657 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you had a gun and saw a girl being raped and stabbed you wouldn't kill the rapist ?
How about war ? Killing Nazis was evil ?
I don't believe it is as black and white as you you would like it to be.
The Bible constantly says to kill certain people, tens of thousands of them in fact.
I don't have the right to take another life based onmy religious beliefs

Also murder is wrong

Self-defense is not murder

The NT doesn't say kill anyone and that is what Christians are under

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Chess Jurist 110,449
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 675,764
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 27 min spud 136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min gabtard 982,106
Why does shopping feel so good? 3 hr EllaJames 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 7 hr Crazy Guy 1
More from around the web