Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#591471 Sep 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
He askes whose son Gilgamesh was.
You automatically assumed that was equivalent to asking who his father was.
Which says a good deal about you.
I was hoping for an interesting analysis of the verse but he proved he wasn't up for the task.

The trap was set and sprung and the weasel chewed his own foot off trying to get out of it.

Once again he proved he is a liar. He never read it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591472 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Ben, Where do you get the idea you have to be a Christian.
God wants the sinners, You are cooked Big fellow cause you fit the bill of sinner just right for what God wants.
I have never sinned.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#591473 Sep 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You folks know what yer talk'n about.
"More brandywine? They were boiling it in Ireland before the snakes left." - Peter O'Toole as Henry II in Goldman's "Lion in Winter".

One of the best movies ever.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591474 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a snide character to those that mistreat her. Otherwise, she's a good person and a good poster.
You never disappoint me, RR.

Never.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591475 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aahhhhh. I see.
Then since I did name who Gilgamesh's father was, I'm still right.
Nope. If you read the entire work you would know that is not his father.

Is Jesus the son of Joseph, God or Adam ?

"From the line of".... does not mean "father of".

You are still a proven liar and moron.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#591476 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping for an interesting analysis of the verse but he proved he wasn't up for the task.
The trap was set and sprung and the weasel chewed his own foot off trying to get out of it.
Once again he proved he is a liar. He never read it.
why to read all those ancient nonsense,it doesn't have any value in this 21 centrury,you guys are busy to read fables,myths,and BS,
but not able to believe that Jesus is bestseller in this 21 century

you are dementd cretins and idiots,seating without of brain with close eyes posting BS and nosense
klivk klick klic discussions without of any voice or smiles-just klick without of klicks all of you doesn't exist?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#591477 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacez can give you BJ tips...
LOL
Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Have you seen my teeth?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#591478 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never sinned.
why born sinner from mama womb can sin anyway?
or course your deceived half head b...never sin,
only AIDS JUMP FROM MONKEY AND EAT YOUR LIVER AND BRAIN

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591479 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You never disappoint me, RR.
Never.

I'm here as a pubic service.

PUBLIC!

I meant public.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#591480 Sep 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"More brandywine? They were boiling it in Ireland before the snakes left." - Peter O'Toole as Henry II in Goldman's "Lion in Winter".
One of the best movies ever.
FRENNY
Your stupidity reach Federal Building Sky scraper top,
would be nice if you would shave your balls and be departed to mental institution as little child without of hairs between two legs,
dr Shrink can operate you and makes from you lesbian

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591481 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Have you seen my teeth?
Do they come out?

>:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#591482 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never sinned.
Maybe you think you have not sinned in your eyes, But what about another set of eyes the almighty. What you say???

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591483 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. If you read the entire work you would know that is not his father.
Is Jesus the son of Joseph, God or Adam ?
"From the line of".... does not mean "father of".
You are still a proven liar and moron.
Jesus is the Son of God, adopted son of Joseph and descendant if Adam.

Gilgamesh is the son of Lugulbanda & Ninsun.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591484 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of faith want this too
Faith is the enemy of science. It has never contributed to it, while undermining trust in and understanding of it, more of the burden imposed upon society by the church.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#591485 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron. That's the Christian version of what science says and where it stands. Science lists the quantum fluctuation hypothesis for the origin of the universe as one of a handful of competing hypotheses, and not the leading one.
Now go make your usual difference and pray.
your brain contain fluctuation quantum of 1 lb rabbit s.... 3/4% cow urines, 1/2 white spots
simple hipotesis of scientific research,you are not finish evolutionary joke,look like human,brain is less inteligent from monkey, and mostly inhabited by species jellies from the bottom of ocean,babling atheism,but seating daily with desparation here how to find chance to start pray and find true God

bum bum,you poor jelly brain idiot

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#591486 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano wrote this, it's perfect.
<quoted text>It is easy to mock when you have never been touched by the supernatural. I get that, I've been there, but some people have had experiences that cannot be explained by the limited science of man. Eyewitness accounts are all we have, IOWs, what effect the supernatural had on the "natural" world. The funny thing IS that even those of us who have experienced the inexplicable are skeptical of others who claim similar experiences. It is the nature of man to hold the stories of strangers as suspect.
I think it's funny when an atheist who declares there is no God also go on to say that he/she believes in ghosts. One must, logically, admit that if one type of entity exists there is always the possibility that the other type also does. I call them "entity bigots".
Now, it's your turn to call every supernatural event the result of drugs, mental illness or whatever your favorite argument against it is.
Those of us who have experienced the inexplicable know that it exists in spite of the lack of empirical, physical evidence.
You think I was mocking you with what I wrote?
I was being as honest and gentle as discourse would allow, while still holding to the message I was trying to relate.
No wonder there is no reasonable discussion with you.

----------
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's not so much your deity as it is your absurd religiosity and how your religion actually came to be....and the effects of it on the world society I am more concerned with.
It is difficult for me to understand how some of you came to the place you are with a multitude of information and knowledge at your disposal about the past and the present.
I am certain you understand what I am relating, as you suffer that consequence of rationalizing your bible's message, and you can not, so you ignore or deflect from the scrutiny of your own book. Your own words prove that...yet you still cling to the paradigm.
That is what I find hard to believe.
I know you do not like what I have to say, but it is not really personal...except when you make it so...and you do-all to often."
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#591487 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
It is a far cry from the "Love your neighbors and enemies" that Jesus taught.
how much you love your own enemies?

your posts are simple answer of your love????
you little old bold skull sick stupid man?

Fennario

#591488 Sep 15, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Word salad.
That's a shame. It's clear to me.

Perhaps the window of opportunity for learning this kind of thing has passed for you.

Fennario

#591489 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
You may not have done what someone else did but you have done wrong things. Just like everyone else has. God knew that you and all of us would choose to do wrong. You were born into the same world as everyone else including Christians. You did nothing wrong, someone else did it??? I hope you are not serious. No one is perfect BA, not even you.
And here is the Christian misanthropy and self-loathing. We're such a horrible species, born into damnation with one small hope of redemption for which we should be grateful. How much has that idea impeded or distressed people?

Your religion is life a societal infection.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591490 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is the enemy of science. It has never contributed to it, while undermining trust in and understanding of it, more of the burden imposed upon society by the church.
"The church" founded science, IANS. That in and of itself puts your argument to shame.

I think you're confusing the words "faith" and "reason".

Your senses would tell you that if you drop a feather and the rock off the same cliff the rock would fall faster. That kind of thinking is based on scientific "laws".

Those scientific ‘laws’ are not laws at all: they are disprovable theories, based on past observations.

Just because something is happened before, and happened lots of times before, does not necessarily mean that it will continue to happen exactly the same way for all time.

Take away God, and science is nothing more than observation of the past and hopeful predictions of the future.

Science was truly born in the 17th century by Christians" God-fearers". They were convinced that God had created an orderly world, and they were determined to try and figure out that order.

The point is, take out faith, and science may never have sprung up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Inspector2 105,576
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Neville Thompson 281,222
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Rosesz 646,334
Important Information Leak, It's Sick & Twisted 29 min Its a LONGstory 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min lightbeamrider 47,919
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 49 min Truthiness 11
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 2 hr BobbyReal 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 971,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web