“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591368 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not accurate. But the number of people that feel safe using that word to describe themselves is diminished considerably by the abuse we take for daring to challenge superstition.
And I think you know how much I resent that, and how much I not only want to see unbelievers feel safe enough to come out of the closet, but also to see Christians take their place in that closet, fearful to admit what they think. You deserve it for what you have done to us, and as Golden Rule kind of people, I have no doubt that you agree, right?
I can't agree with that, because I don't know what I have done to you that would merit me taking my religion (which I have freedom of) into that closet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591369 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not accurate. But the number of people that feel safe using that word to describe themselves is diminished considerably by the abuse we take for daring to challenge superstition.
And I think you know how much I resent that, and how much I not only want to see unbelievers feel safe enough to come out of the closet, but also to see Christians take their place in that closet, fearful to admit what they think. You deserve it for what you have done to us, and as Golden Rule kind of people, I have no doubt that you agree, right?
And furthermore, it seems that your hatred of Christians far surpasses Christian's hatred of you.

I hope that there's someway, within your lifetime, that you can at least reconcile that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#591370 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not have done what someone else did but you have done wrong things. Just like everyone else has. God knew that you and all of us would choose to do wrong.
You were born into the same world as everyone else including Christians.
You did nothing wrong, someone else did it??? I hope you are not serious. No one is perfect BA, not even you.
I have nothing close to the evil things that Bible God does and commands people to do.

You do nothing but make excuses for an evil deity.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#591371 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have missed understood me, or I have misrepresented myself.
Tell me;
1. What is my opinion on the treatment of babies.
2. What do I think of blacks.
You have made that disgustingly clear.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#591372 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite a single Bible verse regarding abortion.
Abortion has been around for thousands of years before the Bible was written.
Iím not going to look it up but do not kill comes to mind.

BA you are starting to get hateful, to put it in a half way nice way, I have lost interest in talking with you and your hatefulness about this.
HFN

“Love much, trust none”

There

#591373 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't agree with that, because I don't know what I have done to you that would merit me taking my religion (which I have freedom of) into that closet.
Jesus was the one telling you to keep it private.

Just another proof you don't believe in Jesus at all.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#591374 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And furthermore, it seems that your hatred of Christians far surpasses Christian's hatred of you.
I hope that there's someway, within your lifetime, that you can at least reconcile that.
No one hates you for being a Christian, because you aren't. They hate you because you are a liar and a racist among other disgusting beliefs.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591375 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Not a once-a-week $12.50 meal you splurge on big-spender. You or on here all day and night looking to troll. You don't worry about spending more time with her? Don't you want to spend more time with her?
Still? Do you still want to compete with me?

I have a loving wife. You have tissues and lotion.

I have a beautiful Mexican villa. You have Detroit.

I have a life of accomplishment to look back on, and a future that holds who-knows-what. You have a life of shame and failure, and no future.

Shall we continue, or will you stay down, little man? Please stay down. You are grossly overmatched. I'm embarrassed kicking you around like this. Why aren't you?

Is it quiz time yet? What are you afraid of? I'll take a quiz from you on any topic that I claim expertise in. You won't. Why is that, buck buck buck bucko?

Why don't you write a quiz for me in an area that I claim expertise in? I'd be happy to help you pick a few.

Location hidden

#591376 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see the sarcasm in that "prayer", then maybe you should take your head out of your ass.
Rather than being honest about the truth, you pretend it's fiction. That whole "nothing blew up and became something" bullshit.
I loved that prayer

I kept it

biggest improvement since it was coined. all the mythology removed.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#591377 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologise if I offended you. I should try harder to take other people's feeling into account.
No worries RT. Iím trying to work on that myself friend.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591378 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I have nothing close to the evil things that Bible God does and commands people to do.
What "evil things" does God command of **me**?

Location hidden

#591379 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets all kill everyone under the age of accountability so they all go to heaven.
Aren't you man enough to give up your own soul to save millions of souls ?
Are you a coward or a liar ?
exactly --- that "belief" renders the believer either a liar, or A heartless parent.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591380 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was the one telling you to keep it private.
Just another proof you don't believe in Jesus at all.
Jesus doesn't say to keep religion private.

Try again, private.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#591381 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you're doing is making an accusation to start an altercation, I'll kindly just ignore you...
Good call RR.:) I scroll past 98% or more of his/her posts. It seems like putting down is there main reason for posting.

Location hidden

#591382 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does. You/We simply don't have the courage to back up our alleged faith with actions.
You don;t want children to go to Heaven ? You want them to live in this painful world and most likely be tortured for eternity ?
I find that more cruel than infanticide.
christianity is a philosophy of hate

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#591383 Sep 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ya. But according to you it's all just a game right?
Or were you just dissembling.
Yes this fantasy site is a Game.

Just because I tell a Christian good prayer does not change my perception of the site.

What you need to ask yourself is why the NY Yankees can be serious about playing the "game" of baseball. Or a Superbowl team is serious about winning the big "game". But you have such righteous indignation that I call this forum a game and still be serious?

Check your reasoning on that.

Points to me-110,000.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591384 Sep 15, 2013
karl44 wrote:
I loved that prayer
I kept it
biggest improvement since it was coined. all the mythology removed.
Interesting.

Remove "something" and add "nothing" and you like it better.

Why is nothing more believable than something?(to you)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591385 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "University educated" guy that claimed Gilgamesh's mother was actually his father.
You are so deluded.
I think that was Freud.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591386 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call RR.:) I scroll past 98% or more of his/her posts. It seems like putting down is there main reason for posting.
That's right.

That's why I skip past 9 out of 10 of Ben's posts. Mostly he just ignores whatever you write and calls you a liar and that you're "proving it".

Location hidden

#591388 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Or choice four:
We realize God gave us a perfect place, Eden. Adam and Eve messed that up with not doing what they should have done, as we would have done in one way or another. He knew we would but he did not make us do it. When Adam and Eve made the choice to do what God said not to do all kind of woes became possible for us.
I canít speak for God, His reasons are His reasons. But I think that to be all we can be and what God has planned us to be we need to know about right and wrong and choose to reject wrong or try to, to get there. If He had wanted robots he would have made robots. He made us because he wanted us to be able to choose to do what is right not be made to choose it. He made it possible for us to choose rather than for our choices to be made for us.
I donít know about anyone else but I would not choose a robot that is made to love me over my imperfect Husband, or any one else for that matter, that just loves me all by his/their own feelings.
Sure sense we messed up living in Eden we need to improve medical science. God gave us the means to do that too.
God did not mess things up for us we did. He gave us choice and He does not make those choices for us. That is our job.
HFN
dogma delivered with grade-school intellect

Ya God-da love it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hukt on Fonix 825,895
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 582,897
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min James 442,487
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min isfahan 3,005
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 41 min Someone 3
ac compressor diagnose 53 min lightbeamrider 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min Freebird USA 176,373
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 98,832
More from around the web