“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591118 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That's why you were incorrect. That wasn't the question in either case:
[1a] What were Jesus' very last words?
[1b] What were Jesus' very last words on the cross?
Skombolis wrote:
You are such a LIAR!! You asked the first one and that is EXACTLY what I answered 1) Acts 1-8 about waiting for the Holy Spirit. Don't have time to post whole verse
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Sorry, Dimwit, but those would be Jesus' last words before his ascension. That was not what the question asked.

And what about this, Dimwit?

IANS: "What were Jesus' very last words on the cross?"

Skombolis: " Jesus did not say his last words on the Cross."

You're a liar and fraud, you pathetic Dimwit, trying to pass yourself off as something that you aren't - knowledgeable about the bible. Juice and I know your bible better than you do, and neither one of us gives a crap about it.
Skombolis wrote:
You have been exposed repeatedly
Do you still have your pants off?

< snicker >

Does your boss know what you do with the time he pays you to work for him? You're a fraud, a liar, and a thief.

Now, are you ready to take the second quiz yet, you yellow-bellied coward?
Skombolis wrote:
Jump for me my little bean
Add bigot.

You're a fraud, a liar, a thief, a coward and a bigot. Well done, loser. Add that.

Why do you try to do battle with me, little man? Have you no self-respect at all? This contest is embarrassingly one-sided. I would love to end it, but you're too stupid to stand down, and I will never tolerate your insolence, you doormat.

Juice and I resolved our differences, and I was glad of it. Duane and I did as well.

But not you, you contemptible lackwit, lickspigot, quibberdick, breedbate, and cumberworld.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#591119 Sep 15, 2013
Morning...Is it a Full Moon?

If you want happiness for an hour
take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day
go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year
inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime
help someone else.

Chinese Proverb

Thought for the day

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#591120 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame it on scientists. They're obviously putting something in the water supply.
I'm a student at a rather large university. Sometimes, I get over my shyness and ask questions. Of the students I've asked, about 13 percent claim to be Christian. About 40 out of 300. About 1 out of 8 very roughly. Old Christians don't understand how sharp the next left turn is going to be. I'd advise a seat belt.
I think you are right on. I do not see the coming gen distinguishing among the supernatural claims.

suggesting a very rapid collapse of the current (belief) culture.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591121 Sep 15, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, please forgive me. I sometimes look at those I see and get frustrated by the way they are. Some are angry and act ugly and even curse. Others have no desire to do what is right. Some just want to "party" and live like the world all the time. Some are lazy. Some are hurting and holding on to bitterness. I don't always understand why they are that way. Then I, in my frustration, become angry and grumble. Forgive me for my ungodly attitudes and complaining. I am sorry. Help me to see the potential in others and to pray for them more and criticize them less. I pray that through my prayers to you and through my Christian testimony and example and through my words and deeds, these people would come to know you or come back and lay their issues on the altar. I pray that we all will lift our burdens to you and drop them at your feet, so that you can take them away and guide us in the way everlasting. Please relieve our griefs and burdens and replace them with your peace. Please bless us as we serve you. Please help us and pick us help when we stumble. Thank you for your mercies. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with GOd

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591122 Sep 15, 2013
Encouraging WOrd....

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

Psalm 103:2-3

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591123 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you have the gender correct. LOL
:-)

Fennario

#591124 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
But it could mean exactly that
The fallacy is always assuming that is the case
And it very well could be
Still tittering like Campfire Girls at a slumber part?

Leave the thinking to the professionals. Logic is one of my areas of expertise. You have none, which is why you are still doing menial, unskilled labor this late in your life.
Skombolis wrote:
And since you have gone to such lengths to refuse to answer, you make my point for me. Count backwards and pick a day and explain why or admit you can't Beanie
Refuse? How many times do you need to be told the same thing? Your argument is fallacious and has been dismissed.

Read this and tell us where red becomes blue. That's your answer. That's the same place where a cluster of cells and mucus become something unethical to abort.
http://i.imgur.com/xWpvw.jpg

Now go rake my leaves.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591125 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever bought Evian water?
Spell Evian backwards.
Some people pay $2 for that crap.
How Naive......I always buy AquaFina

Since: Apr 13

Highland, IN

#591126 Sep 15, 2013
Are we talking About Jesus the gardener who crossed the Rio Grande to find work to feed his family? Most of you religious nut bags are the same people that preach love for the other Jesus whom you have never seem but have been told by cult leaders is your guiding light, are the same right winged self righteous turd bags that want to throw the real Jesus out of the country. Even if there is another Jesus up in the shy watching down on his right winged sheeple. according to his writings, you don't have a chance of joining him because of the way you treat Jesus the gardener so, when you leave this earth, make sure to pack some cloths and shoes that work well in the heat because you won't be seeing Jesus the gardener or Jesus the father. Oh and by the way, I hope there is a Jesus up in Heaven because Jesus the gardener as well as any other human being is welcomed in my kingdom and, I don't pay anyone a penny to buy my way to heaven.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#591127 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen what we were doing to get us naked.
:)
That part was really fun!
Careful of the broken glass in the kitchen.
A broken wine bottle? We faintly remember that.

So THAT'S where the cork came from.

Fennario

#591128 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I don't live in Detroit
Do the math: You're a known liar, a menial, and a Pistons, Tigers and Lions fan that works in a factory in Detroit. Nobody would drive more than a few minutes for a job like that. Even if you found a dump that was technically just outside of the city limits, that's Detroit to everybody except city employees like police and trash collectors, who are the only ones that care where the invisible lines of the city limits are. Nothing gets any better as soon as you cross one except your address.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591129 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I always get the last word.
I sleep less than you.
I like your new avatar....Is that from your College Entrance exam?

LOL...JK

Its kinda hard to read...Does it say...Find X....<<<Here it is?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591130 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I bet I can get the last word:
Last word in the English dictionary:
zyzzyva -
n.
Any of various tropical American weevils of the genus Zyzzyva, often destructive to plants.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...
:)
I think someone meant to write a real word but was so tired they fell asleep writing that one....

zyzzyva......SNORE.....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591131 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Nah.
You can think what you want.
It doesn't affect me.
Catcher1 wrote:
Oh, yes it does.
And you know it.
Um no. It doesn't.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591132 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm not even blonde !!
Blonde Asian girls even freak me out.
LOL....Arent too many around

:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591133 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also defined as contempt for or prejudice against females.
That definition describes what you portray here.
That's just my opinion, of course, RR.
Contempt and prejudice are too harsh for what my misogyny entails.

Fennario

#591134 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
And since you have gone to such lengths to refuse to answer ...
Speaking of which, you have refused to answe all of the following:

[1] The second quiz.

[2] "Make an offer [of peace] that doesn't require that I censor my sincere opinions about your church."

[3] How about it then Christians? Can't any of you name even one original moral idea from the mouth of Jesus?

I would now add to that, and if you can, can you name one original moral idea from the mouth of Jesus that isn't trash that should be thrown out with the religion?

Did you think that this stuff would disappear if you ignored it? Think again. It's back. Go ahead, coward. Run from that again.

And while you're in the tucked tail position, here are a few more questions for you. Any other Christian is free to answer as well:

[4] Right now, your church is fading fast in the West. Do you have any argument to present to an unbeliever who is ecstatically applauding that trend as to why he should change his mind and value your church instead?

[5] According to Christian mythology and dogma, we can expect most people to go to hell, meaning that over 90% of souls with be tortured forever. How much worse would the universe be under Satan's rule?

[6] If your sadistic and unforgiving god were real, and mankind had the ability to slit its throat and kill it in order to release the souls of the billions of our brothers and sisters allegedly being kept alive to suffer torture for eternity in the service of no legitimate purpose, why wouldn't that be the highest moral good possible and the greatest act of love ever?

from the torture pit it created from them, why

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#591135 Sep 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken wine bottle? We faintly remember that.
So THAT'S where the cork came from.
hahaha, wow.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#591136 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Contempt and prejudice are too harsh for what my misogyny entails.
Not at all. Misogyny deserves contempt.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#591137 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm a Master deflector.
Ah, who am I kidding?
I'm just the class clown.
We all have a role. Last night I had a roll.
Have you ever had angry sex? I like it and then when we're done we take a warm shower and wash the blood off each other. Then we have make-up sex.
Did I distract you?
Did you click your teeth together again?

(I know this is an OLD saying..Bt I'm gonna say it anyway...)

Don't cha hate when that happens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 559,767
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min who 265,239
Sheriff Arpaio Predicts War on Police 5 min yon 1
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 7 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,455
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min DoMakeWorldPeaceI... 776,008
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 22 min Ugly Truth from d... 33,168
Last Word + 2 28 min andet1987 986
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Clearwater 175,701
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web