Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591142 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm intrigued. Why were you sitting in your garage drinking beer?
Because my garage is awesome. It has a garage door on the front and on the back, surround sound, a beer fridge and it frequently smells of sawdust. Mrs RR and I hang out in there pretty often.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591143 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I made more today on a Saturday then you have to spend all month!
Apart from that being incorrect, it's hilarious. Here you are comparing your gross, which was earned working a Detroit factory on a Saturday night, and which subsidizes a meager and squalid existence from which you have no hope of escape, to my cost of living, which purchases more beauty, good weather, real estate, and fine meals than you'll ever know, and bragging about it.

That's why you're the Dimwit.
Skombolis wrote:
You pimped out addictive drugs while lying about the dangers.
Liar.

Are you still blaming doctors for your failures?
Skombolis wrote:
Your wife has to go through potentially invasive body searches just to see her family.
Is this part of your argument about why living in America is better than living here? That's TSA that does that, you moron.
Skombolis wrote:
You spend your days lying to people and pretending you are here as part of some movement as you say the same things to the same people.
We are all part of a tidal wave of change that will cripple your church and eventually land your pathetic deity on the scrapheap of unloved, unworshiped, and forgotten gods next to Marduk and Quetzalcoatl, and there's not a damned thing you can do to stop or slow it.

I mock your gods daily - the sadist, the sissy, and the pigeon.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591144 Sep 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<RRwife> 'You better not be on that damned topix again!"
<RR> "No, no, I'm not, honey sweetie pie sugar buns..I'm..uh...I'm working on the car and drinking 1 beer..OK...just 1?"
I don't play on Topix while my wife is home. I'd much rather spend time with her than you people.

I know you understand.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591145 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"One in Four Believers Are 'Christians in Name Only,' According to Survey"
http://www.christianpost.com/news/one-in-four...
Wait a damn minute. You people are always talking about how "Christian websites are not a reliable source of information" and now here you are using a Christian website as a reliable source of information.

O_o

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591146 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Quite possibly but I think Adam left the thread after a spectacular MELTDOWN.
Oh

Lol

No, not THAT Adam.

The other one.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591147 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I always get the last word.
I sleep less than you.
The last word.

:p

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#591148 Sep 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, please forgive me. I sometimes look at those I see and get frustrated by the way they are. Some are angry and act ugly and even curse. Others have no desire to do what is right. Some just want to "party" and live like the world all the time. Some are lazy. Some are hurting and holding on to bitterness. I don't always understand why they are that way. Then I, in my frustration, become angry and grumble. Forgive me for my ungodly attitudes and complaining. I am sorry. Help me to see the potential in others and to pray for them more and criticize them less. I pray that through my prayers to you and through my Christian testimony and example and through my words and deeds, these people would come to know you or come back and lay their issues on the altar. I pray that we all will lift our burdens to you and drop them at your feet, so that you can take them away and guide us in the way everlasting. Please relieve our griefs and burdens and replace them with your peace. Please bless us as we serve you. Please help us and pick us help when we stumble. Thank you for your mercies. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with GOd
Great prayer Epiphany2

You notice how these so called "atheists" are now debating the bible with Christians?~~~grin~~~

Regardless their motives for arguing or debating the bible--that is already a Win for Christianity.

You keep writing you verses, your prayers and keep doing what you do.

God bless.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#591149 Sep 15, 2013
L_A_T_E_R

You know the drill....

:-P~

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591150 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam never existed. The character is a part of the mythological text that was written after the Sumerian texts.
I mean, if you're really going suppose an Adam, a Summerian could just as easily and with equal lack of thought say "Marduk came before Adam."
You are no providing knowledge here, just making up more fiction.
Again, I couldn't make it past your first sentence. You don't know that Adam never existed, you believe that Adam never existed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591151 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
By comparing their genomes.
If this conversation is too difficult for you, I'll stop.
It's not too difficult, to me it's just boring.

"It's not my bag, baby"

-Austin "Danger" Powers

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591152 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you allow for the miracles of your religion, then you have to allow for the miracles of all religions. They all have exactly the same evidence for them, which is to say, none.
Why do I have to allow anything from all religions?

That's like me telling you that if you allow for your version of science, then you also have to allow for the Creationist version of science.

Fennario

#591153 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
That's why your Cat Scan came back blank
karl44 wrote:
your imagined insult is of such low intellect, and you are always twittering nervously, 14 yr old middle school girl, channeled by an ex-con christian. I wonder, does your fetish have a name?
The Dimwit seems to think that the scan is named after a house pet rather than being an acronym for computed (axial) tomography, written CT or CAT scan (the first word can also be written "computer" or "computerized").

"A CT scan stands for Computed Tomography scan. It is also known as a CAT (Computer Axial Tomography) scan. It is a medical imaging method that employs tomography. Tomography is the process of generating a two-dimensional image of a slice or section through a 3-dimensional object (a tomogram)."
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/1532...

I wonder what he thinks a lab test is.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591154 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
12 tablets ?
The surviving Sumerian corpus consists of around a quarter of a million tablets and partial tablets.
Yes, 12 tablets.

The epic of Gilgamesh is on 12 tablets.

Fennario

#591155 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
LOL LOL the wonder of it all. This like two nuts that lost each other ha ha ha
Be careful how you address them, Whispers, lest they become angry and strike you. You don't want two nuts repeatedly slapping you in the face, do you?

Your a hoot, Whispers. That's what you are: a hoot.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#591156 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I couldn't make it past your first sentence. You don't know that Adam never existed, you believe that Adam never existed.
No, we know that Adam never existed.

If you can't read past the first sentence because of your religious belief system, it's not surprising you aren't aware of how science works or what kinds of things we know.

Some stable somewhere

#591157 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not too difficult, to me it's just boring.
"It's not my bag, baby"
-Austin "Danger" Powers
In other words, it's too difficult.

Some stable somewhere

#591158 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like me telling you that if you allow for your version of science, then you also have to allow for the Creationist version of science.
Creationists don't do science. Science is quite strict in how it's carried out. A creationist could do science, but then they'd have to temporarily disregard their belief system, otherwise they wouldn't be doing anything useful.

Some stable somewhere

#591159 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy is poor b/c science and religion are two totally different things. Religion is steeped in myths and fiction, that makes claims that cannot be tested. Therefore all religions have the same evidence.
Science doesn't work that way. It is, by definition, testable and disprovable. Anyone can do it, and we can reject their findings if they aren't testable and disprovable.

Fennario

#591160 Sep 15, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Did you know that Cara Mia is Italian for my darling? Now you do.
Does Wednesday Addams know that "cara mia" is Italian for my darling?
(especially at 33 seconds)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#591161 Sep 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So...You sit around posting on Topix with no pants on...HUH?
OK....Thanks for that Mental Picture
:-)
Skom and his pants got me into trouble this morning. I read what He wrote and I roared with laughter and honey said, lil what you into now and turned over went back to sleep I think my man figured me out lol. This thread gets me in trouble even here at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 47,721
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 7 min Mustang GT Girl 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min X Pendable 182,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 646,306
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min VIKING 971,543
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web