“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591059 Sep 14, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
You try and dictate when someone can and canít be spanked but let the murdering of babies go with no protest. Somethingís just wrong with that. Who else but us is going to try and fight for the babies rights? The baby canít fight for itís self. I canít believe you who cares for the rights of others and speaks out about them can just let that be done to a baby and say you canít dictate what a woman does with her body when it affects the babyís body so tragically. I would have thought you would have cares about the babiesí rights enough to speak out for it. Guess I was wrong.
Take it to church.

"Anti-abortion violence is recognized as a form of Christian terrorism" - wiki.

Why do you suppose that almost all anti-abortion terrorists are Christians?

Fennario

#591060 Sep 14, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Yes miscarriages count as babies with souls.
Then bitch at your god, the universe's most prolific abortionist.

Fennario

#591061 Sep 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
So lets decide when we will most comfortable killing the unborn child and see if it is based in reason shall we?
Is it morally ok to abort an unborn child at 8months and 29 days?
Is it morally ok to abort an unborn child at 8 months and 28 days?
This again, Dork? It's already been discredited. From http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Continuum_fallac...

"The continuum fallacy ... is the fallacy of assuming that a continuum of possible states between two states means they are not meaningfully different.

"The form of the argument is as follows:

X is one extreme and Y is another extreme.
There is no definable point where X becomes Y.
Therefore, there is no difference between X and Y."

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591062 Sep 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll begin construction on the first coast to coast Slip 'N Slide.
---
I just figured something out. It's unethical for a Christian to allow any child to reach the age of accountability. To risk eternal damnation for the possible reward of 80 or 90 years of life on this rock is a fool's gambit.
It's a good thing there are no real Christians.
I blame it on scientists. They're obviously putting something in the water supply.

I'm a student at a rather large university. Sometimes, I get over my shyness and ask questions. Of the students I've asked, about 13 percent claim to be Christian. About 40 out of 300. About 1 out of 8 very roughly. Old Christians don't understand how sharp the next left turn is going to be. I'd advise a seat belt.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#591063 Sep 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following
Are you NorthKoreaGirl?
If so then I will explain
If not don't want to make a long post if it isn't necessary
No, I am not NorthKoreaGirl and she is most definitely not me and we certainly did not invent that persona to make fun of Stink.

Go Hiding!

Thanks Northkoreagirl!

Anytime :)
NorthKoreaGirl

Machida, Japan

#591064 Sep 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following
Are you NorthKoreaGirl?
If you have to ask, it's probably too expensive.

Go Hiding!

woohooo!

But I am not Hiding. Nope. Totally not. Please ignore the location in my proxy below.

All hail Father Kim Jong Un, superstar ruler of the true reality and Boss of Dr. Stink. Yes. He is the Boss of you.

Location hidden

#591065 Sep 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following
Are you NorthKoreaGirl?
I was born in South Korea.

UNITE KOREA.

Wait, let me talk to China. I'll get back to ya.

Location hidden

#591066 Sep 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God, what have I done?
Said Mary after the first contraction.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591067 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not NorthKoreaGirl and she is most definitely not me and we certainly did not invent that persona to make fun of Stink.
Go Hiding!
Thanks Northkoreagirl!
Anytime :)
Ah I didn't know it was you. I would have probably left out the "specious" if I knew

But 2 questions that will help us go further if you don't mind

1)You said:

"For a moment I thought you were talking about how awful are malaria, poverty and the associated childhood mortality rates, due to disease that children in wealthy nations are not exposed to."

What exactly are you saying as far as why these things support an argument for abortion?

2) Do you believe it is morally ok to abort an unborn baby at 8 months and 29 days?(I know third-trimester abortions are illegal almost everywhere but I want to know morally. And if you would be against it, why?

Location hidden

#591068 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Some people have good hearts but are just lazy or busy. Sometimes it helps to gave a situation just cross their path
But knowing how to push the guilt button is a very useful skill:)
I look at it like at like just a tiny bit good coming back your way. It certainly doesn't even out what you have been through by the wildest stretch of the imagination. But I believe bad things happen to those strong enough to carry it so others that couldn't survive it don't have to.
You give so much to the world just being you. The world should give you something back
It's not about me, Skom. I understand how the world works. I watch, I listen, I study.

I knew what was going to happen when they put me under. I wasn't quite as sure about what would happen when I woke up but I knew my leg wasn't going to be there. I was right about that and you know what? It's not so bad. You adapt.

If I can use the loss of my leg to shame people into giving money to charity even if they think they're just giving it to me? I'm not above that. They feel good about themselves for awhile and when I'm done, I put my leg back on and go home. Win, win.

Fennario

#591069 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I gave you his last words right before the ascension
That's why you were incorrect. That wasn't the question in either case:

[1a] What were Jesus' very last words?
[1b] What were Jesus' very last words on the cross?
Skombolis wrote:
You tried to use a dishonest tactic claiming the hyphen I hit by mistake invalided the answer even though it still included the ranger in Acts that the answer was in and a summary of the verse.
That verse does not contain the correct answer however you notate it.
Skombolis wrote:
Then after being told the exact verse in Acts you still said I was wrong and the answer was in the gospels. You knew you were wring which is why late you changed the question so it would match what you originally thought the right answer was since you thought his last words were on the Cross
I disambiguated the question.
Skombolis wrote:
You can't even come up with a lie to explain how you continued to say I got the next one wrong since I said the answer to faith or works was both and gave two sets of verses to back if up. You continued to claim I got it wrong even while posting the answer was "both"
Liar. You gave only one answer.

You've got a lot of nerve posting that, Dimwit.
Skombolis wrote:
You are a transparent liar and its so obvious
But this helps show how much you lie in general when you can lie over something as simple as "both" for an answer
Still? OK, moron - here's your complete answer to "[2] Is man saved by faith or works?" at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

"2) James 2:24-28."

Now what do you have to say for yourself, you reprehensible piece of crap?
Skombolis wrote:
You are dishonest in almost everything you do. From his you debate to stories you tell to reasons you give for being here. You will even lie over when you got an email.
You nauseate me.
NorthKoreaGirl

Machida, Japan

#591070 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Ah I didn't know it was you. I would have probably left out the "specious" if I knew
What a strange comment to make.
1)You said:
"For a moment I thought you were talking about how awful are malaria, poverty and the associated childhood mortality rates, due to disease that children in wealthy nations are not exposed to."
What exactly are you saying as far as why these things support an argument for abortion?
They don't support an argument for abortion. I'm not sure why you would draw that conclusion.

Based on HFN's word choice, baby murder, I assumed she was going to rightfully address the terrible atrocities that world system does to poor nation's children.
2) Do you believe it is morally ok to abort an unborn baby at 8 months and 29 days?(I know third-trimester abortions are illegal almost everywhere but I want to know morally. And if you would be against it, why?
I'd have to go with no. That's legal in Canada, though.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#591071 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
1)You said:
hahaha! I totally forgot to sign in as Hiding!

:)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#591072 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now what do you have to say for yourself, you reprehensible piece of crap?

You nauseate me.
My best guess would be "please flush."

Fennario

#591073 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You have abandoned interest in "meat-space" and live for the attention and approval of anonymous posters online
Perhaps if you didn't end up in a third world country then you could understand?
You are a hopeless Dimwit.
Skombolis wrote:
I don't acquiesce to you. It's the other way around You are my little Mexican jumping bean and when I say jump you say "how high?" ~snicker

What happened to you? You are just one FAIL after another. Who do you think you are fooling with that?

And you're stealing from your factory boss right now, aren't you, Christian? Get back to work, piss-ant. Those shelves don't stock themselves.

Location hidden

#591074 Sep 15, 2013
NorthKoreaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, it's probably too expensive.
Go Hiding!
woohooo!
But I am not Hiding. Nope. Totally not. Please ignore the location in my proxy below.
All hail Father Kim Jong Un, superstar ruler of the true reality and Boss of Dr. Stink. Yes. He is the Boss of you.
Please stop using personas other than me. It's just going to confuse people.

Fennario

#591075 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I wouldn't think a guy living in a third world country would ...
Hey, Dimwit ... one word: Detroit.

< snicker >
Skombolis wrote:
No wonder you are so miserable ...
I can only aspire to the good life doing boring, meaningless, unskilled labor in the middle of the night in a factory in Detroit.

Fennario

#591076 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hang on...got to put my pants back on
Get back to work.

Fennario

#591077 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I picked a bad song to mock you with.
Naturally. Your choices have always shown bad judgment.

Look at where you are. Despite starting with so many advantages, you've scrapped and clawed your way to the bottom. How badly can one play the game of life?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#591078 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Please stop using personas other than me. It's just going to confuse people.
Don't ask me what I was searching for when I found this.

http://flipvine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min dollarsbill 3,548
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min TheScotsman 828,630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 584,354
Why do so many blacks FORNICATE even though God... 1 hr andet1987 9
Why I'll Never Date a Filipina... 1 hr andet1987 10
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,795
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr FREEBIRD 9,332
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr ChristineM 442,876
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,992
More from around the web