Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591197 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
IANS and his "cyber space" battles...
Ugh
I think he needs a life in "meat space". Maybe you could send him a link.....
He is going to pull a muscle in his brain with all that bitch-slapping and nad-kicking. It has to be a strain to maintain that level of delusion! LOL

Poor guy, I am sure he has jumped at his shadow his whole life. Now he is in Mexico where he gets discriminated against for being American

If he wants to play make-believe online I will give some room

But yeah, he desperately needs to improve his "meat-space"!

Location hidden

#591198 Sep 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>

You been watching too much Flintstones instead of PBS.
Says the guy with the Batman pic

And if Americans are stupid, where should the world rank a guy who talks about playing with his mommy's breasts if he finds them too tempting?

Go back to your girl-scout tribe

Location hidden

#591199 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning there was nothing, and nothing was hovering over the darkness of the nothing.
Then nothing exploded (somehow) and nothing turned into something.
Then nothing didn't say "let there be something", and it was. Nothing."
And then the something that came from the nothing didn't magically turn into a living organism and evolve for "billions of years" into "billions of different organisms".
Nothing is cool.
Let us pray

Praise nothing

Nomen
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#591200 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then accepting Jesus as savior and baptism are not required to go to Heaven.
Also, the dead go to Heaven ? Many Christians here say that only Jesus went to Heaven so far and only the Real Christians will go to Heaven after the Last Judgement.
Upon what do you base these beliefs ?
Yes it is a requirement but not for a baby. A baby does not know right from wrong and can’t understand about salvation so can’t make the choice. According to the bible some have gone to heaven. The thief on the cross beside Jesus is an example.

Whether a soul goes to heaven as soon as its body dies or later it still goes to heaven.

I agree that a Christian, someone who accepts the sacrifice of Jesus and asked God to come into their lives are saved. Those that don’t do not go to heaven. The bible is full of information on that.

I hope you are coping ok with your illness BA.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#591201 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy with the Batman pic
And if Americans are stupid, where should the world rank a guy who talks about playing with his mommy's breasts if he finds them too tempting?
Go back to your girl-scout tribe
Screw you and your twisted rhetorical composition of lies.
I only played with "your" mothers breasts, that right..
Skumbone..."I" am your father!
Bongo

United States

#591202 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
But not you, you contemptible lackwit, lickspigot, quibberdick, breedbate, and cumberworld.
lol, but skom did attend the university, of the united states.

Since: Nov 12

Location Removed by Topix

#591203 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Let us pray

Praise nothing

Nomen
Makes as much sense as praising mythology.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591204 Sep 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
NorthKoreaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, it's probably too expensive.
Go Hiding!
woohooo!
But I am not Hiding. Nope. Totally not. Please ignore the location in my proxy below.
All hail Father Kim Jong Un, superstar ruler of the true reality and Boss of Dr. Stink. Yes. He is the Boss of you.
<quoted text> I think I may have been the girl from North Korea. When I woke up a bit ago, all I can remember are these words, over and over:
"dangsin-eun yangmal ibnida, dangsin-eun yangmal ibnida"
So...who is me right now if Hiding is you and you aren't you then are you, me?
You know what?
When HL said that my sock persona would be well utilized I had no idea that I'd...well um...have no idea. Is HL me..or, am I HL?
Is this what the supernatural is like?
What are all these scarves tied around me for? Or...are they tied around you? No one said being a sock was gonna be like this. I'm not complaining but I was driving down the road the other day after work and I looked down and I had my regular work clothes on, covered in wood chips, but instead of my boots, these open toed sandals with sparkly glitter stuff on the sides.... Wait...
WHY AM I NAKED!?
WTF! WHEN I STARTED TYPING THIS I HAD MY CLOTHES ON!
WHY AM I NAKED!?
UH OH!
Sounds like ya done caught it.
Ya prolly ought'a hold on ta it as long as ya can....it don't hang on fer long.

#591205 Sep 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you and your twisted rhetorical composition of lies.
I only played with "your" mothers breasts, that right..
Skumbone..."I" am your father!
Geez, you shoulda pulled out.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591206 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He is going to pull a muscle in his brain with all that bitch-slapping and nad-kicking. It has to be a strain to maintain that level of delusion! LOL
Poor guy, I am sure he has jumped at his shadow his whole life. Now he is in Mexico where he gets discriminated against for being American
If he wants to play make-believe online I will give some room
But yeah, he desperately needs to improve his "meat-space"!
Ya, that kinda tripped me out. He was asked if there's such a thing as racism against whites and he quickly said no. Then a few posts later he talked about his experience with white racism in Mexico....
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#591207 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I pick my fights. It's my decision. I fight for the living. I've taught orphaned Chinese children English because they need to know that. I've taught battered prostitutes how to disable a man in 2 easy steps. Long enough to run and not be killed because they need to know that. I do what i can.
<quoted text>
The law. Don't be afraid to vote.
<quoted text>
Feel free to change the law. Like I said, I don't like abortion.
<quoted text>
What would you have me do about it?
Do you want me to take out abortion Doctors? Bomb some clinics? Stand with aborted baby signs?
I've never had an abortion and I never will. Why are you mad at me?
What you do is admirable RT. God for you!:)

You made fun of Christians for believing abortion is wrong. You could try not belittling those that are against abortion by using abortion as a means to put them down.

I feel very strongly about this subject. I just could do not understand why you speak out against spanking but not Abortion. It just didn’t seem like someone who cares about the things you do would not do that. But a lot of people here take cheep shots. If someone hasn’t before chances are that they will after being on topix a while. It is a good place to pick up that bad habit.

I am not mad at you RT. Sorry if I made you think that I was. No all capital letters intended. I know I have said this before but I like and care about you. Besides I don’t have to understand. You have said what you feel like saying about the subject. I have not walked in your shoes.
:)
HFN

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591208 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us pray
Praise nothing
Nomen
Yes, pray...

Our Nothing in nothing,
hallowed be your nothing.
Your Nothing come,
your nothing be done,
on nowhere as it is in nowhere else
Give nobody today our daily nothing.
Forgive us our nothing,
as we do nothing for those who sin against us.
Lead us not into nothing,
but deliver us from nothing.
For the nothing,
the power and the glory are nonexistant.
Now and for ever.

nothing.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#591209 Sep 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a great point, if that is what a Christian believes.
Why risk the immortal soul of your child by giving them an opportunity to reject salvation, if you can send them straight to Heaven?
It's one thing to believe something is true, but quite another to act on that belief. Luckily, most Christians haven't been brainwashed to the point that they can quiet the cognitive dissonance that forces them to act at least someone reasonably.
It simply shows that the claims of "belief" are highly over stated.
In the real world, that is a good thing.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#591210 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot Karl
In doesn't render a mother a second-class citizen
Both would retain the same rights and protections as any other person
You are worse than a pseudo intellectual
You are just a dumbass constantly stringing words together and hoping they fit
If there is a bigger troll loser on Topix than Ians, its you
Do you ever talk to anyone normally or just troll?
That's a rhetorical question for you to ponder the "why". I already know the answer
I think I saw some Jehovah's Witnesses a few blocks from you. You should get dressed and go run down there and tell your views!
LOL, actually you are just like Ians. You would piss yourself in a real life confrontation. This, you "do battle" on Topix!
sorry skom
maybe I get wrong,
but you are wrong about JW, they value life of not born babies and morality very strick, never allow any abortion, of underestimate babies,mothers as second class citizens, never accept homosexuality,drugs,cigarretes , alcohol abuse,or hate own neighbours,or refuse military,weapons even blood transfusions are up to last decission of little JW,

those who doesn't obey WTBS JW laws,they are earlier or later just shun or dissfallowship

karl poster is not worth even to be spit by one JW moraly and phisicaly clean

world of christians doesn't have clue about those people-and they spread hate

Skom,you and not dumb marionete of all lies,just be in silence if you got not any slue ABOUT JW WHO THEY ARE?

I am not JW,only I am healthy on the top,and am very couscious to tell Lies not proved or not revealed- like all those wicked posters???

God bless you Skom,

I believe JW are truly blessed by GOD only organization is not SAVED BY GODS GRACE,?
But some of JW are saved and soon or later leave this organization only live and exist in the earthly means,not heavenly elected spiritual government of new heaven and new earth

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591211 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Owning people used to be legal also. I don't really factor in what some old appointed white men decide from the bench as far as morality. But you are absolutely right that the burden is on me to follow my conscience.
As for murdering an infant to ensure their salvation, even if we could guarantee that it still would be wrong. Jesus was very clear about how he viewed those that even hurt a child or led them to sin. Any believer who loves Jesus could never commit such a sin in his name. The gift of life is precious and is given for a purpose. To snuff it out would be like spitting on Christ
Although I suppose one could wonder about whether there is some selfish motivation. Would a parent condemn themselves to ensure their child is saved? Should they?
It would be a difficult question. And in fairness anyone who doesn't believe in predestination like myself would have to concede there certainly is no guarantee that teaching and loving the child in faith ensures the child remains in the faith.
However I look at it more pragmatically so it pretty much eliminates the moral conundrum. And that view is "what if I am wring and instead of guaranteeing the child will be saved I have ensured he or she will never come to know Christ and therefore I condemned the child?"
For that reason alone I would never allow what I think would be pride in thinking my interpretation must be right be the reason I took a human life. Especially the life of a child
Great question though
Thanks, it comes down to belief. If I believed the child would go to heaven then I might accept my own damnation to send that child to heaven.

I think few people have "faith" in their "beliefs". Anyone can say anything but when it comes to actions...most fail.

#591212 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>What you do is admirable RT. God for you!:)

You made fun of Christians for believing abortion is wrong. You could try not belittling those that are against abortion by using abortion as a means to put them down.

I feel very strongly about this subject. I just could do not understand why you speak out against spanking but not Abortion. It just didn’t seem like someone who cares about the things you do would not do that. But a lot of people here take cheep shots. If someone hasn’t before chances are that they will after being on topix a while. It is a good place to pick up that bad habit.

I am not mad at you RT. Sorry if I made you think that I was. No all capital letters intended. I know I have said this before but I like and care about you. Besides I don’t have to understand. You have said what you feel like saying about the subject. I have not walked in your shoes.
:)
HFN
Shoe

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591213 Sep 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll begin construction on the first coast to coast Slip 'N Slide.
---
I just figured something out. It's unethical for a Christian to allow any child to reach the age of accountability. To risk eternal damnation for the possible reward of 80 or 90 years of life on this rock is a fool's gambit.
It's a good thing there are no real Christians.
Like missionaries damning native peoples to Hell. If they left them alone they would all be saved, but by giving them the opportunity to reject Christ they damn many of them to Hell.

A very sadistic religion, isn't it ?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#591214 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to Gallup, more than 9 in 10 Americans say "yes" when asked the basic question "Do you believe in God?"; this is down only slightly from the 1940s, when Gallup first asked this question."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism... ;
And you know, in America the people that actually write it down that they are atheist is only .02% of the population?
That's cuz atheism sucks.
Ah, there's your dishonesty again. Nice that you didn't publish the entire paragraph...

"According to Gallup, more than 9 in 10 Americans say "yes" when asked the basic question "Do you believe in God?"; this is down only slightly from the 1940s, when Gallup first asked this question. However, past Gallup surveys have shown that not all Americans are absolutely certain in their beliefs about God. Given the ability to express doubts about their beliefs, the percentage who stick to a certain belief in God drops into the 70% to 80% range. Additionally, when Americans are given the option of saying they believe in a universal spirit or higher power instead of in "God," about 12% choose the former. Still, the May 2011 poll reveals that when given only the choice between believing and not believing in God, more than 9 in 10 Americans say they do believe. Other indicators of religiosity in America have shown more dramatic changes in recent decades, most significantly Americans' self-identification with a religion. At some points in the 1950s, almost all Americans identified themselves with a particular religion. In recent years, more than 1 in 10 Americans tell survey interviewers they have no formal religious identity.[37]
A 2004 BBC poll showed the number of people in the U.S. who don't believe in a god to be about 9–10%"

The article continues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...

And it gets worse for religion:

"The number of Americans who do not identify with any religion continues to grow at a rapid pace. One-fifth of the U.S. public – and a third of adults under 30 – are religiously unaffiliated today, the highest percentages ever in Pew Research Center polling.
In the last five years alone, the unaffiliated have increased from just over 15% to just under 20% of all U.S. adults. Their ranks now include more than 13 million self-described atheists and agnostics (nearly 6% of the U.S. public), as well as nearly 33 million people who say they have no particular religious affiliation (14%).[12]"

Why do you persist in intellectual dishonesty when it's so easy to call you out?

#591215 Sep 15, 2013
Sorry Irene, had to do it ;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#591216 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! Dimwit posted "3 out of 4" (75%)
It looks like that just plummeted to 2.25 out of 4 (56%).
He modified his numbers after I pointed it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Hypocrite watch 87,593
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 703,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min another viewer 996,417
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 23 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,548
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... (Aug '17) 38 min Knuk Phoo Phang IV 186
Last post wins (May '13) 44 min _FLATLINE-------- 542
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 1 hr Doctor REALITY 94