Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591092 Sep 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That girl is so cute. I wouldn't have seen the horse without the caption and the file name.
I've been looking at it for hours now. It makes me laugh every time.
I'd better go to sleep. I have a family reunion tomorrow.
Goodnight Riverfromyou.
Goodnight Me.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#591093 Sep 15, 2013
Bad_Hair_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
An international consortium led by Xiaowu Wang, Hanzhong Wang and Rifei Sun at the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences in Beijing and Jun Wang at BGI-Shenzhen has now assembled the draft genome sequence of the Chinese cabbage. The genome represents a valuable resource for people studying cabbage evolution and genetic engineering.
http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v43/n10/full...
Am I saying that there a people that study cabbage?
Of course not, but the evidence does not lie and it is riveting.
I've been trolled!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591094 Sep 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

And you're stealing from your factory boss right now, aren't you, Christian? Get back to work, piss-ant. Those shelves don't stock themselves.
You don't understand a lot about the economy or the infrastructure of America do you?

Nobody stocks shelves goofy

If you need extra pesos just ask. I made more today on a Saturday then you have to spend all month!

You crapped out hombre

You were a doctor. You lied to patients. You pimped out addictive drugs while lying about the dangers. You said you started getting rid of patients who you claim didn't follow your instructions.(Which would be such typical Ian's denial after getting sued).

And you couldn't even afford to live in your own country any more.
Your wife has to go through potentially invasive body searches just to see her family. And God help ya if something happens there. You certainly aren't going to protect her and the cops probably won't do much about it.

You spend your days lying to people and pretending you are here as part of some movement as you say the same things to the same people. You aren't getting some message out. You are a 60 year old troll who spends his days obsessing about what others believe in a different country and trying to impress people on the Internet saying stupid things like "butt-hurt"

The score on your life is in

You got a huge F

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#591095 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! I totally forgot to sign in as Hiding!
:)
I was like, what the heck is her problem? I didn't even write that to her!

LOL

“What game?”

Location hidden

#591096 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been trolled!
It's OK.

It's just us.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#591097 Sep 15, 2013
NorthKoreaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, it's probably too expensive.
Go Hiding!
woohooo!
But I am not Hiding. Nope. Totally not. Please ignore the location in my proxy below.
All hail Father Kim Jong Un, superstar ruler of the true reality and Boss of Dr. Stink. Yes. He is the Boss of you.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop using personas other than me. It's just going to confuse people.
I think I may have been the girl from North Korea. When I woke up a bit ago, all I can remember are these words, over and over:

"dangsin-eun yangmal ibnida, dangsin-eun yangmal ibnida"

So...who is me right now if Hiding is you and you aren't you then are you, me?

You know what?

When HL said that my sock persona would be well utilized I had no idea that I'd...well um...have no idea. Is HL me..or, am I HL?

Is this what the supernatural is like?

What are all these scarves tied around me for? Or...are they tied around you? No one said being a sock was gonna be like this. I'm not complaining but I was driving down the road the other day after work and I looked down and I had my regular work clothes on, covered in wood chips, but instead of my boots, these open toed sandals with sparkly glitter stuff on the sides.... Wait...

WHY AM I NAKED!?

WTF! WHEN I STARTED TYPING THIS I HAD MY CLOTHES ON!

WHY AM I NAKED!?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#591098 Sep 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
NorthKoreaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Hiding!
woohooo!
But I am not Hiding. Nope. Totally not. Please ignore the location in my proxy below.
All hail Father Kim Jong Un, superstar ruler of the true reality and Boss of Dr. Stink. Yes. He is the Boss of you.
<quoted text> I think I may have been the girl from North Korea. When I woke up a bit ago, all I can remember are these words, over and over:
You know what?
When HL said that my sock persona would be well utilized I had no idea that I'd...well um...have no idea. Is HL me..or, am I HL?
What are all these scarves tied around me for? Or...are they tied around you? No one said being a sock was gonna be like this. I'm not complaining but I was driving down the road the other day after work and I looked down and I had my regular work clothes on, covered in wood chips, but instead of my boots, these open toed sandals with sparkly glitter stuff on the sides.... Wait...
WHY AM I NAKED!?
WHY AM I NAKED!?
mueos

Hi us.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591099 Sep 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not NorthKoreaGirl and she is most definitely not me and we certainly did not invent that persona to make fun of Stink.
Go Hiding!
Thanks Northkoreagirl!
Anytime :)
The Dimwit is living up to his name.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#591100 Sep 15, 2013
Off to shower and dress for church.

Apparently Mia is religious.

This should be fun. I'm not wearing underwear.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#591101 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why your Cat Scan came back blank
Although you will be happy to know you got good news on your X-rays. At first they thought you had a hairline fracture in your pelvic bone. But the just had the X-ray turned over the wrong way and it was actually just your d:ck
-~snicker
your imagined insult is of such low intellect,and you are always twittering nervously, 14 yr old middle school girl, channeled by an ex-con christian. I wonder, does your fetish have a name?

Location hidden

#591102 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If one bases beliefs on number of followers then the Buddhists win hands down. Catholics a close second.
Myself, I prefer Schrodinger's uncertainty to Pascal's wager as closer to "Truth".
lol

there is a god in the box, unless you look, then it is empty!

lol

good one, they will have it in the next round of christian apologetic.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#591103 Sep 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Off to shower and dress for church.
Apparently Mia is religious.
This should be fun. I'm not wearing underwear.
þ)

Location hidden

#591104 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You try and dictate when someone can and can’t be spanked but let the murdering of babies go with no protest. Something’s just wrong with that. Who else but us is going to try and fight for the babies rights? The baby can’t fight for it’s self. I can’t believe you who cares for the rights of others and speaks out about them can just let that be done to a baby and say you can’t dictate what a woman does with her body when it affects the baby’s body so tragically. I would have thought you would have cares about the babies’ rights enough to speak out for it. Guess I was wrong.
"WE" all need stand against evil.

Location hidden

#591105 Sep 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes miscarriages count as babies with souls.
I doesn’t matter if they get a Christian burial or not, there souls go to heaven.
I do no recall the passage

??

Some stable somewhere

#591106 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was like, what the heck is her problem? I didn't even write that to her!
LOL
I was doing it on purpose, though, not to be dishonest. Just because Dr. Stink says I'm from Seoul, North Korea. I find it funnier that Seoul isn't in North Korea...

But it should be! Dear Leader knows best!

Some stable somewhere

#591107 Sep 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
NorthKoreaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Hiding!
woohooo!
<quoted text> I think I may have been the girl from North Korea. When I woke up a bit ago, all I can remember are these words, over and over:
You know what?
WHY AM I NAKED!?
WHY AM I NAKED!?
You should have seen what we were doing to get us naked.

:)

That part was really fun!

Careful of the broken glass in the kitchen.

Location hidden

#591108 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>So we kill anyone we think may not have a great life? That's a specious argument. If you want to make the point that the desire to make sure the child is protected after being born should be as strong as the desire to protect the child while still in the womb that would be a good argument. But not the one you are making.
A "fetus" will be able to feel pain and has a separate heart beat and brainwaves.
So lets decide when we will most comfortable killing the unborn child and see if it is based in reason shall we?
Is it morally ok to abort an unborn child at 8months and 29 days?
Is it morally ok to abort an unborn child at 8 months and 28 days?
Counting forward from day 1 makes people feel better for pickibg some arbitrary day. But count backwards from 9 months and tell me what day it stops being immoral and becomes ok to abort the unborn child. Then tell me what happened between those days that changed that.
It is a matter of competing "rights" and "probabilities". If the fetus is imbued with the full rights of person-hood upon conception, then it is entitled to the full protection of the law, from the time of conception. This logic will have us incarcerate the mothers for damaged to the fetus. It renders the mother a second-class-citizen, a mere container for the occupant.

Your views are uneducated and thoughtless, and immoral.

Location hidden

#591109 Sep 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Law says it is OK to abort a pregnancy.
If you do not believe it is moral then don't do it.
The burden of sin is on the sinner. Besides, HFN just said the fetus gets a free ticket to Heaven. Isn't that wonderful ? Damn! I wish my mom had aborted me so I wouldn't be damned to Hell for not being a Christian.
Yeah, Sarcasm; but it makes a valid point that hasn't been answered in 1700 years.
If her interpretation is correct, than no christian loves their child<ren>. If her interpretation is correct than a loving parent would simply kill their child before it was old enough to sin, and guarantee the child heaven. Being a true christian they (the parents) are already forgiven all of their sins through substitutional atonement.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#591110 Sep 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Here is the second post dummy
Second post? GTFOOH! You don't get a second post. You only get one try.

These were your answers:

1) Acts 1-8 about waiting for the Holy Spirit. Don't have time to post whole verse

2) James 2:24-28.

3) Yes but only by doing the Lord's will. You probably don't understand the verse that says no man is righteous is talking about why every man must become a believer. After he is righteous under God

4) Not his face in real life. Only in visions which is all man's mind could handle is his own perception

5) Yes

6) Not in the physical sense

7) He said if He told him that the man wouldn't believe him. But in Matthew he talks about his return and how any but him would be false Christs

Sorry. loser. This yet further evidence that you lied about ever stepping foot in a college. You can't learn from written language, you know nothing at all about any academic (or nonacademic) subject, and you think that you can produce a second set of answers and demand credit for them.
Skombolis wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 570467
Did you really think I wouldn't pull this one up too?
Who cares what you pull, Dimwit? Those weren't your answers, and you're a liar if you claim that they were.

Your answers were given August 9th. Those were from August 10th - after I told you that your answers were incorrect, and after 24 hours of Googling. That crap wasn't even read.

Who in hell do you think you are pulling a disreputable stunt like that? Where did you learn ethics? In a church?

Location hidden

#591111 Sep 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to be part of this plate?,and steal small chunk to buy food for yourselves?
did you give any water or donation to those plates??????
It is immoral to support those Harbingers of discord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 min Lonestar 126
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 88,119
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min Al Capone 3,388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min New Age Spiritual... 665,309
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 39 min Taco-smacko 2
The Future of Politics in America 42 min Buck Crick 222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min New Age Spiritual... 977,292
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 59 min Buck Crick 551
More from around the web